Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,339 members, 7,829,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence (32192 Views)

Police Arrest Cultists Who Beheaded A Man And Used His Head To Play Football / Police Arrest Cultists During Meeting In Abuja (Photo) / Six Cultists Who Killed Fashola Arrested By Lagos Police (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by BigYash: 11:30am On Apr 29
tradepunter:

You just keep exhibiting your ignorance.... If you keep talking nonsense like I said you can be apprehended for cultist activities just for a sake of persecuting cases.... So mind what you say
They should go and arrest the known cultist first.. when they are done,they can come arrest me ,for telling them to do their job.. Do you copy?

None sense.. That’s how they will tell them to protect lives and properties,they will be killing the innocent lives and stealing their properties..
Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by Dennisochampa: 11:33am On Apr 29
ruffhandu:

Every man has a vice in him, some are pronounced while some are negligible. A man is called 'wicked' if his own cannot be hidden and he cannot place any form of lid over it.

Since your own can be hidden, tell me where you're from and I'll show u 10 news updates from this year alone where and when they have been on the news for the wrong reason
Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by Rotji(m): 11:37am On Apr 29
Newlymarried:

SOURCE

This cultism self. really what's the benefit

Do they pay them salaries or allowances undecided
Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by thesicilian: 12:01pm On Apr 29
Adeniyiademola:

You sound like someone that is belong before.
Three of my former campus housemates were members. So I spent quite a lot of time with them.

1 Like

Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by tradepunter: 12:04pm On Apr 29
BigYash:
They should go and arrest the known cultist first.. when they are done,they can come arrest me ,for telling them to do their job.. Do you copy?

None sense.. That’s how they will tell them to protect lives and properties,they will be killing the innocent lives and stealing their properties..

You are forgetting that the social media bill also applies here.... My advice is to back off
Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by thesicilian: 12:10pm On Apr 29
BadBradley:
you haven't still grown all these while?
I like the way I am bro. I wish I can remain like this forever.

1 Like

Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by Kolaboluv7(m): 12:54pm On Apr 29
Creamypie:
There is one thing I have always liked about milliary. If u kill, them execute u. If you rob with gun, almost certain public execution too

Abeg which military
Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by Creamypie(m): 12:54pm On Apr 29
Kolaboluv7:

Abeg which military
when millitary was ruling sir. Till abacha death
Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by PureFace1(m): 1:11pm On Apr 29
humility33:

You're the most foolish liar I have seen

Osaze, aghahowa, Yakubu, ikpeba, iroha etc all grew up in edo and they amount to something in life

Same with so many others doing well for themselves in the country and outside

You're myopic, short sighted and parochial in thinking

Nearly 90% of Nigerians in prison for drugs related offense abroad are igbos does it mean all igbos are drug lords?

Nearly all ritual activities are done in Ogun state does it mean all yorubas are into rituals?

You're daft and short sighted to make such a generic statement about edo state

You can't mention top 10 states in Nigeria in terms of human development index, IGR, economic growth and Inter tribal relationship that you won't see edo in there.

We have never had inter tribal fight despite have over 8 tribes domicile in the state minus others like hausa and yoruba present

We are peaceful, liberal and kind to outsiders.....

You're daft

What's all the wailing all about ?

I only call out your lies and told you to provide evidence if you weren't lying
Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by BadBradley: 1:33pm On Apr 29
thesicilian:

I like the way I am bro. I wish I can remain like this forever.
grin

1 Like

Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by ruffhandu: 1:50pm On Apr 29
Dennisochampa:

Since your own can be hidden, tell me where you're from and I'll show u 10 news updates from this year alone where and when they have been on the news for the wrong reason

I actually did a research as to why Benin people are so so wicked and I found out it is due to demon worship. You don't need to show me.anything, we all see things in this shit country everyday. I am not attacking you personally my brother, it is just what it is. If are from there, be an exception.
Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by ruffhandu: 1:51pm On Apr 29
Omenlon:
are you ok, calling Bright Onime a wicked person, maybe because he tried straighting your block head.
You know him? He is an example of people from there. His own wickedness is child's play compared to his people though. The reason he refused to marry from his place.
Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by Dennisochampa: 1:59pm On Apr 29
ruffhandu:

I actually did a research as to why Benin people are so so wicked and I found out it is due to demon worship. You don't need to show me.anything, we all see things in this shit country everyday. I am not attacking you personally my brother, it is just what it is. If are from there, be an exception.

People like u are the problems of Nigeria.....
Pointing out one tribe and faulting them for a particular crime....

Was it in Benin that cultism started

Was a Benin man the first person that brought cultism to Nigeria??

When some students were massacred in ibadan, was it done in Benin or by Benin people??

In your home town, are there no idols??

In your family, both immediate and extended, are there non of you who have done worse than an idol worshipper have done??

Do u know the reason why you can't tell me where you come from?? Because you know that even your tribe is not exempted from the issue of cultism and idolatry...

This is Africa.... There are 3 major religions in Nigeria especially and that's Christianity, Islam and traditional religion which was the only religion we know before the introduction of Christianity.....

Worshipping idols, does it make a man wicked and u that's a Christian, does Christianity automatically mean you're holy

Didn't your Bible or qaran teach you not to judge

Have u not seen or heard pastors who are worse than the devil himself

I am proudly a Benin man and I acknowledge that we have our short comings...

We are not all that bad and we are certainly not all that good..

We are just like every other tribe in Nigeria..... We have the good, the bad and the ugly amongst us.... We didn't start it... We won't end it....

May God almighty clean your mind.....
Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by Gggjhhj: 2:01pm On Apr 29
Dennisochampa:

Dey play o... Just dey play..

My guy, the best thing you can do for yourself now is to stay out of trouble....

Mind u... No be every time police dey save u...

If the cultist catch you before police come nkor "what happens One bullet like this... You're gone for good....

That one no sabi talk, talks anyhow, he or she may have not seen anything cultist go never run pass am she is just capping, boys dae kill military men,thankGod nairaland is a faceless forum

1 Like

Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by spartachico(m): 3:32pm On Apr 29
Lol ..
Adeniyiademola:
identified as Osanememe.
Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by ruffhandu: 3:37pm On Apr 29
Dennisochampa:

People like u are the problems of Nigeria.....
Pointing out one tribe and faulting them for a particular crime....

Was it in Benin that cultism started

Was a Benin man the first person that brought cultism to Nigeria??

When some students were massacred in ibadan, was it done in Benin or by Benin people??

In your home town, are there no idols??

In your family, both immediate and extended, are there non of you who have done worse than an idol worshipper have done??

Do u know the reason why you can't tell me where you come from?? Because you know that even your tribe is not exempted from the issue of cultism and idolatry...

This is Africa.... There are 3 major religions in Nigeria especially and that's Christianity, Islam and traditional religion which was the only religion we know before the introduction of Christianity.....

Worshipping idols, does it make a man wicked and u that's a Christian, does Christianity automatically mean you're holy

Didn't your Bible or qaran teach you not to judge

Have u not seen or heard pastors who are worse than the devil himself

I am proudly a Benin man and I acknowledge that we have our short comings...

We are not all that bad and we are certainly not all that good..

We are just like every other tribe in Nigeria..... We have the good, the bad and the ugly amongst us.... We didn't start it... We won't end it....

May God almighty clean your mind.....

Like I said before, this is just my experience. It will shock you if I tell that I am from the same state as you. But you see Benin people, leave am. You may be different (there are l9ts of good Benin people), but on the average, forget.

Whether Christian, myslim or ATR, once you have contact with demons, you can NEVER exhude goodness. Witches in Benin and any other place never turn any thing good. It is demon worship that lead to killing other humans for protection, power, money, etc. It is wicked and not good.

Whoever you are, wickedness towards other people who have not really done great evil against you is terrible. Benin matter no be here my brother. Be amongst the good ones, don't be wicked like the others.
Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by purples25(f): 3:45pm On Apr 29
Bad guys.

This is the end of all the swagger sad
Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by Dennisochampa: 3:49pm On Apr 29
ruffhandu:

Like I said before, this is just my experience. It will shock you if I tell that I am from the same state as you. But you see Benin people, leave am. You may be different (there are l9ts of good Benin people), but on the average, forget.

Whether Christian, myslim or ATR, once you have contact with demons, you can NEVER exhude goodness. Witches in Benin and any other place never turn any thing good. It is demon worship that lead to killing other humans for protection, power, money, etc. It is wicked and not good.

Whoever you are, wickedness towards other people who have not really done great evil against you is terrible. Benin matter no be here my brother. Be amongst the good ones, don't be wicked like the others.

Oga... The smartest family in the UK is Benin family...

The man who designs drones for usa army is a Benin man...

Maybe witches dey your family that's why you dey always attract dem grin grin

Again, just like every tribe on earth, Benin get good and bad....

We dey worship idol and we are proud of it.... I sure say members of your family don visit native doctor at one point or the other before... So u wen dey worship idol and u wen dey consult who dey worship idol.... What's the difference... Bros do good as much as u can and stop the judgement and condemnation!!
Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by Knight247: 3:58pm On Apr 29
Newlymarried:

SOURCE
useless boys abi man self, every time fulani will kill there mother, sisters, fathers and even brothers, to extend that they still want to put a fulani man as king in Bini yet this stupids boys will never go after fulani but their own brothers all in the name of who goes there or that.

Since wey hand dey scratch una and una dey find who to kill why not go for fulani most u people fight for rubbish or what ever
Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by Singlenhappy(f): 4:17pm On Apr 29
Lack of employment
Newlymarried:

SOURCE
Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by EreluRoz: 4:39pm On Apr 29
Bellotelli:

Why do you enjoy shaking tables full with glasses
What is nairaland without tableshaking
Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by Myself2(m): 4:58pm On Apr 29
See how unkempt and unhealthy they all are, so what is their gain in belonging to these stupid secret cults ?
Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by ruffhandu: 5:28pm On Apr 29
Dennisochampa:

Oga... The smartest family in the UK is Benin family...

The man who designs drones for usa army is a Benin man...

Maybe witches dey your family that's why you dey always attract dem grin grin

Again, just like every tribe on earth, Benin get good and bad....

We dey worship idol and we are proud of it.... I sure say members of your family don visit native doctor at one point or the other before... So u wen dey worship idol and u wen dey consult who dey worship idol.... What's the difference... Bros do good as much as u can and stop the judgement and condemnation!!

Ofcourse Benin people may be intelligent, that does not delete witchcraft and wickedness. Benin people exhibit deep-seated wickedness. The kind of wickedness you only find in few amongst people in other places.

Remember I had told you that anyone who has any form of contact with demons has contaminated himself and is in a mess already, the deeper the worse. And this happens by consultation, whether you are Christian,Muslim or ATR. So, if anyone in my family has visited a medium, he becomes contaminated untill he receives proper cleansing/deliverance.

Benin is one of the headquarters of witchcraft, even oyimbo people know it. Nothing you wan argue here, Benin people are known for wickedness and witchcraft. You can only make a case for yourself and say you are not wicked and not a witch, which is possible. But you see Benin people? Anywhere I see them I dey shift.

I met Franklin somewhere outside Nigeria and thought he will be different. He narrated some bad experiences he had with people, I join am say what those people did were bad. I took him like a brother. And then suddenly, the guy come show me wickedness, just because I refused him bringing woman to come lay at my place. It was then I included that even if they travel travel to the moon, those terrible ones, they never change. The thing dey follow them.

I don't know if this wickedness is from.bini people or Benin people. But you see that place Benin wickedness full there.
Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by Dennisochampa: 6:22pm On Apr 29
ruffhandu:

Ofcourse Benin people may be intelligent, that does not delete witchcraft and wickedness. Benin people exhibit deep-seated wickedness. The kind of wickedness you only find in few amongst people in other places.

Remember I had told you that anyone who has any form of contact with demons has contaminated himself and is in a mess already, the deeper the worse. And this happens by consultation, whether you are Christian,Muslim or ATR. So, if anyone in my family has visited a medium, he becomes contaminated untill he receives proper cleansing/deliverance.

Benin is one of the headquarters of witchcraft, even oyimbo people know it. Nothing you wan argue here, Benin people are known for wickedness and witchcraft. You can only make a case for yourself and say you are not wicked and not a witch, which is possible. But you see Benin people? Anywhere I see them I dey shift.

I met Franklin somewhere outside Nigeria and thought he will be different. He narrated some bad experiences he had with people, I join am say what those people did were bad. I took him like a brother. And then suddenly, the guy come show me wickedness, just because I refused him bringing woman to come lay at my place. It was then I included that even if they travel travel to the moon, those terrible ones, they never change. The thing dey follow them.

I don't know if this wickedness is from.bini people or Benin people. But you see that place Benin wickedness full there.

I don hear... We are wicked and proud... Thank you
Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by ruffhandu: 6:25pm On Apr 29
Dennisochampa:

I don hear... We are wicked and proud... Thank you
Keep it up sir. I am sure your just refuting this because you are from there. But deep down, you know the truth.
Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by Dennisochampa: 6:31pm On Apr 29
ruffhandu:

Keep it up sir. I am sure your just refuting this because you are from there. But deep down, you know the truth.

U see me refute??

We are wicked and we are proud of it....

Na my wickedness Yoruba woman take marry me...

Na our wickedness people from from different tribes take marry my relatives and are all prosperous....

We like our wickedness and witchcraft like that... Thank yo
Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by Dennisochampa: 7:12pm On Apr 29
ruffhandu:

Hope u have seen this news??

Are these Benin people??

Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by Fira09(m): 8:29pm On Apr 29
EreluRoz:
Anything Edo is so so cult. You can hardly see a young Edo man who is not into cultism

I'm not lying, even that slawoomir or whatever he call himself is a suspect .

Fira09 come and defend your people and don't hide

An Edo man must have dealt with you, I really don't know where your obsession about them is coming from.

1 Like

Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by ruffhandu: 10:27pm On Apr 29
Dennisochampa:

U see me refute??

We are wicked and we are proud of it....

Na my wickedness Yoruba woman take marry me...

Na our wickedness people from from different tribes take marry my relatives and are all prosperous....

We like our wickedness and witchcraft like that... Thank yo

No wahala. Only a set pride themselves on being wicked. No pleasant.
Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by ruffhandu: 10:31pm On Apr 29
Dennisochampa:

Hope u have seen this news??

Are these Benin people??

It doesn't change the fact bro. If you read my position, you will know that there is no need for any form of argument. Just like saying bride price in Imo state is high, we know how exactly it is. Even though some Imolites will rush to defend their dear state, some know they don't even have any ground to stand any defense.
Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by Dennisochampa: 10:37pm On Apr 29
ruffhandu:

It doesn't change the fact bro. If you read my position, you will know that there is no need for any form of argument. Just like saying bride price in Imo state is high, we know how exactly it is. Even though some Imolites will rush to defend their dear state, some know they don't even have any ground to stand any defense.

Again.... Show me one tribe that there are no witches or wicked people in 9ja...just one

1 Like

Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by onome2013: 11:02pm On Apr 29
Western world is busy with development, we are busy hunting each other. After killing that man in the present of his daughter, what do you expect the girl to become in future. It will take God's grace to remove that thoughts of what happened to her father.
YOUTHS YOUTHS YOUTHS, how many times did I called you. Use your life for better things. Woke Soyinka children may not be members of any cult and leaving a very decent life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

‘I Killed Our 3-day-old Baby To Cover Up Pre-marital Sex’ / Police Arrest Killer Of Groom-To-Be In Ebonyi State (Photos) / NDLEA Arrests Trafficker With N2.3b Cocaine At Abuja Airport

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.