Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,943 members, 7,828,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence (32170 Views)

Police Arrest Cultists Who Beheaded A Man And Used His Head To Play Football / Police Arrest Cultists During Meeting In Abuja (Photo) / Six Cultists Who Killed Fashola Arrested By Lagos Police (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by Dancebreaker: 3:44am On Apr 29
Look at people who mine skulls, have their kings massacred or have political co-ordinator killed in cold blood or won't dare venture out on Mondays for fear of being killed have mouth to say Benin people are wicked.

Funsho Williams, Kudirat, Dele Giwa, Fagbemi, Chief Rilwane, Bola Ige, were they killed by "wicked Benin people"? Dr Akunyili nko?

It was angels who kidnapped Chibok girls, bah?

Bigots from other parts of 9ja don't know difference between Benin people, the about 25% non-Benin people in Benin and other Edo people.

Even at that, to spew bigotry wantonly from your cave somewhere is foolish.

When Billionaire kidnapper was kidnapping people in Benin before moving to Lagos, bigots from his tribe and other tribes were blaming Benin people for it.

Some fool even said he knows a wicked Benin person called Onime. What is Onime meaning in Benin? shocked shocked

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by b0rn2fuck(m): 3:45am On Apr 29
They should create battle field for the two rivals to fight ,we have a lot going on the country right now... Na hunger we dey fight at the moment ,not ourselves

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by superCleanworks(m): 4:10am On Apr 29
2023Blessed:
The guy on white singlet grin grin grin
Poor people and cultism are inseparable

walahi nothing pisses me off than seeing guys that claim to be men wearing that rubbish nylon singlet.
The worst is those that sag with nylon swimming trunk and dirty boxers.

Just look at that grown ass fooool can't even spend 5k on singlet for himself oh.

5 Likes

Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by CJStarz: 4:11am On Apr 29
[quote author=EreluRoz post=129685018] Is he funny? I don't think so. He sounds like a hitman or whatever they call it. [/quote
He's a hustling yahoo boy. Free him jare.
He may not even be a bad person but only chose to adopt that kind of image in this forum.
Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by eldoradoxx: 4:30am On Apr 29
Irresponsible old men belonging to cult groups that used to be an affair for irresponsible young boys. Dont worrry, those small boys that have no atom of regard for life will dispatch you all to hell. Nonsense!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by DirtyAfonjas: 4:33am On Apr 29
Grandfathers doing cultism
Shameless men
That's what most edo state men are known for

5 Likes

Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by UselessBuharist: 4:59am On Apr 29
EreluRoz:
Trouble? Do I sound like I'm afraid of anybody?

Find your answer in this your question. You are scared bro

1 Like

Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by Love56743: 5:10am On Apr 29
Abura next wetting dey sup why killing each other, All in the name of supremacy, if Eiye ayes, Vikings, mafian bucanneers, jurist, if we join together and fight the government i believe we can achieve our goals and dreams, government are looting our common wealth and we are killing each other all in the supremacy I'm a member of Eiye but I don't support killing, most of my helper in life are members of ayes and Vikings, God forbid that I we kill my fellow human being all in the name of colours, may the souls of the departed ayes and eiyes rest in peace 🕊️ 🕯️

6 Likes

Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by Chukwuka319(m): 5:15am On Apr 29
What benefits do people actually derive from cultism?
What is it in it that makes it so attractive more than going to the US visa free,that many of our youth engage in it with abandon?
When the Bible called Satan, the Ancient Serpent That Deceived The Whole World, it seemed still foggy even to some.
The devil opened Cultism as an avenue to promote bloodshed in wanton killings.
It has grown so deep, sinking its malevolent roots deep into the minds and consciousness,that even men in their 40s are still involved in it.
For what gains?
Cultism turns you into a walking dead the moment you sign up to join, because anytime you can be killed by a rival cult during periods of disagreement, and it doesn't take anything for cults to slide into war.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by Gggjhhj: 5:16am On Apr 29
seunny4lif:
Why is Edo state government not doing anything to those cultists?

They use those boys, cultist more connection pass you, no go arrest cultist when you no strong, 2 seconds u don go

1 Like

Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by ObalendeCMS: 5:18am On Apr 29
I don't like people from that side, though my mom is from that tribe.

Na soso wickedness full their life.

Reminds me of my late grandpa; very wicked man, according to my grandma & one of my aunty that is so wicked she didn't give birth to a child & had to go "buy". Everyone in the family is running away from her, including me that used to be her favorite.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by Major1984(m): 5:26am On Apr 29
Edo State is the capital of cultism in Africa, 8 of every 10 men in Edo State are cultists. The government should place death penalty on any cultist that is caught.

3 Likes

Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by Ayobeck(m): 5:38am On Apr 29
Zxcvbnmghtr:

He seems more like a comedian than a cultist to me.

Can u just imagine still given dem chair 🪑 to sit,a criminal given a chair 🪑💺 to sit 😂😂

1 Like

Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by delzbaba(m): 5:40am On Apr 29
I'm waiting to see one Edo youth that will be celebrated for a Nobel achievement in this country, they don't even attempt to be great in positive things, that's a sign of generational curse.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by Adonko(m): 5:42am On Apr 29
Dancebreaker:
Look at people who mine skulls, have their kings massacred or have political co-ordinator killed in cold blood or won't dare venture out on Mondays for fear of being killed have mouth to say Benin people are wicked.

Funsho Williams, Kudirat, Dele Giwa, Fagbemi, Chief Rilwane, Bola Ige, were they killed by "wicked Benin people"? Dr Akunyili nko?

It was angels who kidnapped Chibok girls, bah?

Bigots from other parts of 9ja don't know difference between Benin people, the about 25% non-Benin people in Benin and other Edo people.

Even at that, to spew bigotry wantonly from your cave somewhere is foolish.

When Billionaire kidnapper was kidnapping people in Benin before moving to Lagos, bigots from his tribe and other tribes were blaming Benin people for it.

Some fool even said he knows a wicked Benin person called Onime. What is Onime meaning in Benin? shocked shocked
Don't mind those idiots tying so hard to label everybody bad In edo state.

3 Likes

Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by Nolevel666: 5:47am On Apr 29
No where in nigeria is fit to live nor raise a responsible child
Spits

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by kevwemike: 5:47am On Apr 29
At this age, just imagine, na WA ooo no 🧠

1 Like

Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by Blendy77(f): 5:47am On Apr 29
Imagine old men who should be cautioning the younger generation to resists from cultist are the major cultists. Na wa o this country

2 Likes

Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by thesicilian: 5:49am On Apr 29
Threedoorsdown:
I've not seen any single benefit of cultism

Perhaps it's just a means to quench the blood thirsts of these beasts
Off the top of my head these are some of the benefits of being in a cult :
1. Gives you a sense of belonging and purpose
2. Protection from other criminals and sometimes the law
3. "Connections" both in the university and outside world, which can be a fast track to huge financial success
4. Social benefits, you're always surrounded by friends who are willing to die for you, literally and figuratively.

However none of these reasons are enough to account for the lives lost, robberies, and mental illness that come along with it.
I STRONGLY CONDEMN CULTISM IN ALL ITS RAMIFICATIONS

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by humility33(m): 5:58am On Apr 29
delzbaba:
I'm waiting to see one Edo youth that will be celebrated for a Nobel achievement in this country, they don't even attempt to be great in positive things, that's a sign of generational curse.

You must be very stupid for this statement

The lady that got the 5.0 GPA in LASU is an edo girl
Same with the best graduating student in UI a year ago and even NOUN recent best graduating student

Last year we had the best weac in Nigeria

Currently we stand tall amongst all south south states when it comes to education.

Your problem is so big that you don't have sense

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by Osaremwantaelvi(m): 6:00am On Apr 29
EreluRoz:
Anything Edo is so so cult. You can hardly see a young Edo man who is not into cultism

I'm not lying, even that slawoomir or whatever he call himself is a suspect .

Fira09 come and defend your people and don't hide

Oga I am not just Edo I am Benin, I can show u 100 Benin boys who and 500 Edo guys who are not cultist

4 Likes

Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by shox(m): 6:11am On Apr 29
Osaremwantaelvi:

Oga I am not just Edo I am Benin, I can show u 100 Benin boys who and 500 Edo guys who are not cultist
Benin that s full of widows, childless old couples and fatherless children.

Continue

1 Like

Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by chrisblack1234: 6:33am On Apr 29
EreluRoz:
Anything Edo is so so cult. You can hardly see a young Edo man who is not into cultism

keep saying rubbish..
Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by Bellotelli: 6:38am On Apr 29
EreluRoz:

Why do you enjoy shaking tables full with glasses

1 Like

Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by simonsayz: 6:42am On Apr 29
EreluRoz:
Belong ke? I'll just send authorities on anyone small boy cultist that dares me

Cover ur mouth small boy…u no knw how game be so lock up
Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by SenecaTheYonger: 6:43am On Apr 29
NoSmoking:

Don't joke with cultism, even if u belong...

Ogun KlLL your family there. Bastard
Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by Attasco: 6:47am On Apr 29
Hmmm, people waiting their souls.What the hell? Edo State most especially Benin and Auchi axis rate of cultism practice is like 5&6. God help them

3 Likes

Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by Tijani009: 6:51am On Apr 29
EreluRoz:
I full ground remain. I don't know how to be afraid
If your capping get oghede, locate location for upper, 3 house or ekosodin den repeat this capping
Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by Threedoorsdown: 6:55am On Apr 29
Brother, this was the original purpose of a cult.

These days what you have as cultism isn't any of such which is what i was referring to

thesicilian:

Off the top of my head these are some of the benefits of being in a cult :
1. Gives you a sense of belonging and purpose
2. Protection from other criminals and sometimes the law
3. "Connections" both in the university and outside world, which can be a fast track to huge financial success
4. Social benefits, you're always surrounded by friends who are willing to die for you, literally and figuratively.

However none of these reasons are enough to account for the lives lost, robberies, and mental illness that come along with it.
I STRONGLY CONDEMN CULTISM IN ALL ITS RAMIFICATIONS

2 Likes

Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by NoSmoking: 6:57am On Apr 29
SenecaTheYonger:

Ogun KlLL your family there. Bastard

Are u mad ni
Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by PureFace1(m): 6:57am On Apr 29
humility33:

You must be very stupid for this statement

The lady that got the 5.0 GPA in LASU is an edo girl
Same with the best graduating student in UI a year ago and even NOUN recent best graduating student

Last year we had the best weac in Nigeria

Currently we stand tall amongst all south south states when it comes to education.

Your problem is so big that you don't have sense

You are a liar

The lady that got 5.0 cgpa in Lasu a year ago didn't school in Edo so you can't claim her.

No UI best graduating student is from Edo, produce evidence.

WAEC didn't release any ranking and even in the fake percentage ranking Abia was the first.

Noun best graduating student is From delta state not edo.

4 Likes

Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by vickydevoka(m): 6:58am On Apr 29
EreluRoz:

It's normal. All my benin friends de different school of thoughts.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Thief Steals Girl’s ATM Card In Lagos. Caught On CCTV / Three Wedding Guests Missing In Imo (Photos) / Police Rescue Suspected Rice, Noodles Thief From Mob Beatings (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.