Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,276 members, 7,836,242 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

UK Revokes Doctor Oluwafemi Tijion Esho License Over Sex For Free Botox - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / UK Revokes Doctor Oluwafemi Tijion Esho License Over Sex For Free Botox (32790 Views)

Doctor Oluwafemi Esho Exchanged Free Treatment For Sex With Patient, Tribunal / Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient / Does Over Stress Or Not Having Sex For Too Long Cause Erectile Dysfunction? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Revokes Doctor Oluwafemi Tijion Esho License Over Sex For Free Botox by sunsweet33: 11:22am On Apr 30
LiveWire85:
I only saw the text the man sent to the women, I am still waiting for the text the woman sent also to the man.

Thank you, they are just racist. The guy is an id!ot sha, but these people are biased. Was the conversation one-sided?! Ha!

1 Like

Re: UK Revokes Doctor Oluwafemi Tijion Esho License Over Sex For Free Botox by CaptainGo: 11:49am On Apr 30
gigabyte13:
Once you can control your John Thomas
80% of your problem as a man is solved.
Problem wey John Thomas go put man, him money no fit solve am.

grin true words tho

1 Like

Re: UK Revokes Doctor Oluwafemi Tijion Esho License Over Sex For Free Botox by Rejouir: 11:50am On Apr 30
How would you exchange, your source of livelihood for a few minutes of pleasure, for God sake. Are you normal at all. Like how shocked
Re: UK Revokes Doctor Oluwafemi Tijion Esho License Over Sex For Free Botox by panpan(m): 11:55am On Apr 30
The doctor has a few options:
- He can appeal the decision.
- He can start another carrier or business.
- He can go to another country and register for a professional licence.
Re: UK Revokes Doctor Oluwafemi Tijion Esho License Over Sex For Free Botox by DrMuzungu(m): 11:58am On Apr 30
Stup1d fvck.
Re: UK Revokes Doctor Oluwafemi Tijion Esho License Over Sex For Free Botox by Oyindidi(f): 12:00pm On Apr 30
Lalami3232:
These men carry their toxic character go abroad? Sometimes I dey wonder if na the same sex wey I dey get na these guys dey get. After 10mins, your eyes go clear and you go dey face reality. Why lost your lifetime hard work/success/stress and effort because of 10mins pleasure? Funny enough, the toto may not even be super tight sef. Na wa ooooooo!!!
What do I even know sef aside enlightening my fellow men nationwide with the good news.

Oga if you no meet your wife as a virgin, oga go for DNA test oooooo because boreholes aka non-virgins can't be trusted
Yeye
Re: UK Revokes Doctor Oluwafemi Tijion Esho License Over Sex For Free Botox by descarado: 12:04pm On Apr 30
I've said it before and will repeat it again.
As a medical personnel in the UK, you have no business with your patient. When tge person was your patient and after being your patients even if 100yrs in the future. You will lose your licence. That is how serious it is. You go to a country, respect their ethical standards in any profession you find yourself. Be grateful you are not caught but anytime they catch you even if it was a case of 10yrs ago and you can't prove beyond reasonable doubt you are innocent, you are a gonner and may also end up in jail.
Let he who has eyes read.

1 Like

Re: UK Revokes Doctor Oluwafemi Tijion Esho License Over Sex For Free Botox by descarado: 12:06pm On Apr 30
panpan:
The doctor has a few options:
- He can appeal the decision.
- He can start another carrier or business.
- He can go to another country and register for a professional licence.
This is not a case you appeal.
His DBS is tainted so won't get another job in the UK.
As for another country, maybe, Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: UK Revokes Doctor Oluwafemi Tijion Esho License Over Sex For Free Botox by descarado: 12:10pm On Apr 30
cococandy:
What a huge loss.
Is it easy to get a medical license?

And to just lose it for sex that he could have gotten from anyone else except his patient is baffling.
Can you remember our last discussion on this sometime ago?

UK is very strict on this and your first Yr of medical school, a day is dedicated to make sure thie enters your ear wella.
I don't pity him at all. He knew what he signed for even as an immigrant dr.
Re: UK Revokes Doctor Oluwafemi Tijion Esho License Over Sex For Free Botox by cococandy(f): 12:35pm On Apr 30
descarado:

Can you remember our last discussion on this sometime ago?

UK is very strict on this and your first Yr of medical school, a day is dedicated to make sure thie enters your ear wella.
I don't pity him at all. He knew what he signed for even as an immigrant dr.
Yep.
I remember

Honestly I kinda feel a bit sorry for him but definitely he knew better . For sure
Re: UK Revokes Doctor Oluwafemi Tijion Esho License Over Sex For Free Botox by Kemadealadire(f): 1:13pm On Apr 30
Men are polygamous in nature people, if you like don't learn self-discipline.

3 Likes

Re: UK Revokes Doctor Oluwafemi Tijion Esho License Over Sex For Free Botox by HRMK: 1:14pm On Apr 30
THIS DOCTOR IS SURELY BEEN PURSUED FROM HIS VILLAGE!TOO BAD!!
Re: UK Revokes Doctor Oluwafemi Tijion Esho License Over Sex For Free Botox by godofuck231: 1:16pm On Apr 30
What would we do without BBL In service to the need of mankind , AZZ
Re: UK Revokes Doctor Oluwafemi Tijion Esho License Over Sex For Free Botox by 1Sharon(f): 2:15pm On Apr 30
Segzy19:
I don't know when our successful black men abroad will learn that these white ladies do t always means well for them....

I can't count the number of successful black men that these white b*tches have brought down and ruined..... From black footballers, to entertainment personalities and so on.....

What a pity

Team foreign women!

1 Like

Re: UK Revokes Doctor Oluwafemi Tijion Esho License Over Sex For Free Botox by 1Sharon(f): 2:19pm On Apr 30
sunsweet33:

Thank you, they are just racist. The guy is an id!ot sha, but these people are biased. Was the conversation one-sided?! Ha!

It doesn't matter what she sent back to him. He's a doctor and he's supposed to know better. You don't have relations with your patient. They teach him that in medical school.

Its abusing a position of trust, the law hates people that take advantage of a position of power, that's why the consequences is so harsh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Revokes Doctor Oluwafemi Tijion Esho License Over Sex For Free Botox by tuoyoojo(m): 2:23pm On Apr 30
Almunjid:

Go abroad married and be kicked out of ur house by ur wife? grin

Wahala be like old woman pant!! grin
Man with kongi na endangered specie
Re: UK Revokes Doctor Oluwafemi Tijion Esho License Over Sex For Free Botox by sunsweet33: 2:47pm On Apr 30
1Sharon:

It doesn't matter what she sent back to him. He's a doctor and he's supposed to know better. You don't have relations with your patient. They teach him that in medical school.

It’s abusing a position of trust, the law hates people that take advantage of a position of power, that's why the consequences is so harsh.

Of course I’m aware of all that, but the fact remains that if he were white he would have faced suspension or some other penalties. This is an overkill.

You think it suits their agenda to have a black man who is a fully-qualified doctor giving advice on the television in queens English? And he even owns his own private practice making millions.

They simply wanted to make an example of him, just like that Hausa paediatrician whose license was removed until anti-racism campaigners fought to have her reinstated.
Re: UK Revokes Doctor Oluwafemi Tijion Esho License Over Sex For Free Botox by BuyMeBanger: 3:25pm On Apr 30
What a slowpoke, good thing he can practise elsewhere...right?
Re: UK Revokes Doctor Oluwafemi Tijion Esho License Over Sex For Free Botox by 1Sharon(f): 4:59pm On Apr 30
sunsweet33:

Of course I’m aware of all that, but the fact remains that if he were white he would have faced suspension or some other penalties. This is an overkill.

You think it suits their agenda to have a black man who is a fully-qualified doctor giving advice on the television in queens English? And he even owns his own private practice making millions.

They simply wanted to make an example of him, just like that Hausa paediatrician whose license was removed until anti-racism campaigners fought to have her reinstated.

If he had slept with his patient will any of this happen?

There are many successful black British doctors in the UK and they're successful because they know how to maintain professional boundaries.
Re: UK Revokes Doctor Oluwafemi Tijion Esho License Over Sex For Free Botox by BabaRamota1980: 5:03pm On Apr 30
Is this Botox exchange for sex not a trade by barter? What is wrong with giving what I have in exchange for what I need?.
Re: UK Revokes Doctor Oluwafemi Tijion Esho License Over Sex For Free Botox by IBB007: 5:22pm On Apr 30
lol…why una dey resurrect old news for here like this
Re: UK Revokes Doctor Oluwafemi Tijion Esho License Over Sex For Free Botox by sunsweet33: 5:48pm On Apr 30
1Sharon:

If he had slept with his patient will any of this happen?

There are many successful black British doctors in the UK and they're successful because they know how to maintain professional boundaries.

Are we talking about those ones? Why the different standard?

It’s mostly black doctors and nurses who have their licenses revoked and even face jail time. While whites do worse and get away with it.

That is racist.
Re: UK Revokes Doctor Oluwafemi Tijion Esho License Over Sex For Free Botox by DonroxyII: 6:09pm On Apr 30
advanceDNA:
The doctor be like......Is it ur Botox.....??

grin grin grin grin

See life ...two adult consensually straff each, smile comot for fornication venue......one don lose means of daily bread.....the other dey form victim....Oloshó for that matter ooooo, wey collect botox as payment....

Career don ruin
I see no Reason Sex(Dick Entering Pvssy) Should be a Problem in This World especially When One is Not Abused by The Other!

Wahala dey oo ... This Custom too shall Pass!
Re: UK Revokes Doctor Oluwafemi Tijion Esho License Over Sex For Free Botox by osomegbe(m): 6:17pm On Apr 30
even in UK, family juju still caught him
Re: UK Revokes Doctor Oluwafemi Tijion Esho License Over Sex For Free Botox by Hassanmaye(m): 6:22pm On Apr 30
Lalami3232:
These men carry their toxic character go abroad? Sometimes I dey wonder if na the same sex wey I dey get na these guys dey get. After 10mins, your eyes go clear and you go dey face reality. Why lost your lifetime hard work/success/stress and effort because of 10mins pleasure? Funny enough, the toto may not even be super tight sef. Na wa ooooooo!!!
What do I even know sef aside enlightening my fellow men nationwide with the good news.

Oga if you no meet your wife as a virgin, oga go for DNA test oooooo because boreholes aka non-virgins can't be trusted
How do you get so many pots that you bang please teach your boys
Re: UK Revokes Doctor Oluwafemi Tijion Esho License Over Sex For Free Botox by Hassanmaye(m): 6:23pm On Apr 30
tivta:
Lol
So many silly men being renderd useless due to sxe
Can men do without H pot 🍲
Re: UK Revokes Doctor Oluwafemi Tijion Esho License Over Sex For Free Botox by Hassanmaye(m): 6:24pm On Apr 30
TheWinterBird:
Inappropriate is an understatement. Shame on him.
You dey wear tight clothes to confuse men please stop,
Re: UK Revokes Doctor Oluwafemi Tijion Esho License Over Sex For Free Botox by Hassanmaye(m): 6:28pm On Apr 30
olisaEze:
It has brought a president down before, it has even wiped nations off the face of the earth (Troy). It just brought a doctor of repute down. If you don’t respect yourself and feed your Konji regularly, e go fall your hand for market square one day too! cool
This Guy you dey use soapy
Re: UK Revokes Doctor Oluwafemi Tijion Esho License Over Sex For Free Botox by Hassanmaye(m): 6:31pm On Apr 30
Johnbosco77:
May Botox not lead us to bottom, amen.
Baba that bottom less pit can make You spend all your money
Re: UK Revokes Doctor Oluwafemi Tijion Esho License Over Sex For Free Botox by geewean(m): 8:58pm On Apr 30
Recently I just discovered that Doctors are the most promiscuous people on earth.They ensure they appear so innocent but underground they love sex that life.The female doctors aren't excluded.
Re: UK Revokes Doctor Oluwafemi Tijion Esho License Over Sex For Free Botox by femi4: 9:18pm On Apr 30
Alvelt14:
People in the UK are truely deprived of sex.
the cold is too much
Re: UK Revokes Doctor Oluwafemi Tijion Esho License Over Sex For Free Botox by femi4: 9:19pm On Apr 30
Kemadealadire:
Men are polygamous in nature people, if you like don't learn self-discipline.
It's not easy to control, I won't blame him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hospital Too Far Leaf: 5 New Health Benefits(chaya Leaf) / 6 New Coronavirus Cases In Osun, Nigeria. Total Of 190 Cases. 20 Discharged / Evergreen Hotel Disposes Solid and Liquid Waste Into The Gutter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.