Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,452 members, 7,836,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Relationships With Nigerian Men Are Filled With Wahala - UK Lady Narrates - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationships With Nigerian Men Are Filled With Wahala - UK Lady Narrates (32233 Views)

I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt / American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way / Lady Narrates How Friend's Husband Tried To Seduce Her At Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Relationships With Nigerian Men Are Filled With Wahala - UK Lady Narrates by DonroxyII: 3:35pm On May 01
Proserpina:
She should continue looking for spicy relationship.

I choose Peace of mind over anything else. Take your spice away from me biko. cry
Mujumba Mujumbu ... That's how she referred the Gbola of Nigerian Men she has met from Yoruba Daemon to Igbo Kinnikan ....

She still chose Nigerian Men laslas....

Girls sha, They love niggas that spiced up their life forget the rest sheeee.... nothing for dulling niggas ...!

God bless all Nigerian Men Especially My Fellow Yoruba Boys .... More Money, More Knowledges, More Wisdom, Longlife in Health & More Rizzes From Nigeria to The World !
Re: Relationships With Nigerian Men Are Filled With Wahala - UK Lady Narrates by DonroxyII: 3:36pm On May 01
strangest:
What tribe did she date..... They showed her PEPPER
Yoruba ni ... Awon Eyan Mi Don show her Shege ... she specifically mentioned "Pepper" !
Re: Relationships With Nigerian Men Are Filled With Wahala - UK Lady Narrates by Hsquaremine: 3:59pm On May 01
strangest:
Igbo man
Re: Relationships With Nigerian Men Are Filled With Wahala - UK Lady Narrates by Johnwrite(m): 4:43pm On May 01
Na women get problem pass men abeg
Re: Relationships With Nigerian Men Are Filled With Wahala - UK Lady Narrates by ufotunang: 6:14pm On May 01
oluwaseyi0:
Even with the pepper she still wants more of us
I...Nigerian men show her pepper in the other room 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Relationships With Nigerian Men Are Filled With Wahala - UK Lady Narrates by ufotunang: 6:15pm On May 01
Nigerians men show her pepper in the other room 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Relationships With Nigerian Men Are Filled With Wahala - UK Lady Narrates by HisXLNC1: 6:29pm On May 01
DyshApp:
UK-based lady recounts how ‘her eyes saw the back of her head’ while she was dating Nigerian men.

The lady was interviewed by a street journalist who questioned whether she had ever been in a relationship with an African man.

She revealed that she has dated both Nigerian and Ghanaian men and had different experiences with both.

The UK-based lady revealed that her relationship with Nigerian men was filled with Wahala and her eyes saw the back of her head.

Recounting her experience with Ghanaian men, she stated that she found the relationship sweet, although not as spicy as that of her Nigerian lovers.

When asked to choose between Nigerian and Ghanaian men, she picked Nigerian men. She said that she chose Nigerians because of how they spiced up the relationship despite how they had treated her.

Video:https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMMpWnVtQ/

Credit: Dysh
Use your body dey do research. Na you go tire. Continue
Re: Relationships With Nigerian Men Are Filled With Wahala - UK Lady Narrates by Silentgroper(m): 10:54pm On May 01
Proserpina:
She should continue looking for spicy relationship.

I choose Peace of mind over anything else. Take your spice away from me biko. cry

tongue tongue tongue

Hating entity

1 Like

Re: Relationships With Nigerian Men Are Filled With Wahala - UK Lady Narrates by RealEzee(m): 11:22pm On May 01
Antoeni:
FACTS ABOUT WOMEN...

A WOMAN will BLOCK you, DELETE your NUMBER and tell you never to CALL her again and still expect you to CALL her. It's only WOMEN that can explain it better..
grin as in ehnn
Re: Relationships With Nigerian Men Are Filled With Wahala - UK Lady Narrates by alphaNomega: 1:32am On May 02
strangest:
dey there dey talk tribe. to that woman, all of you are bloody nigerians
Re: Relationships With Nigerian Men Are Filled With Wahala - UK Lady Narrates by Madisonsqua(m): 2:44am On May 02
wonlasewonimi:
She looks like Terri from the baby reindeer

Sent from mmmmy iphon

😆😆😆😆😆
Re: Relationships With Nigerian Men Are Filled With Wahala - UK Lady Narrates by strangest(m): 3:24am On May 02
alphaNomega:
dey there dey talk tribe. to that woman, all of you are bloody nigerians

She actually mentioned the tribe by herself.... I know Tinubu no green everyone get money to buy data
Re: Relationships With Nigerian Men Are Filled With Wahala - UK Lady Narrates by alphaNomega: 3:44am On May 02
strangest:

She actually mentioned the tribe by herself.... I know Tinubu no green everyone get money to buy data
cry
Re: Relationships With Nigerian Men Are Filled With Wahala - UK Lady Narrates by Maysdevices(f): 5:59am On May 02
Antoeni:
FACTS ABOUT WOMEN...

A WOMAN will BLOCK you, DELETE your NUMBER and tell you never to CALL her again and still expect you to CALL her. It's only WOMEN that can explain it better..
Most women live in movies concocted in their head

We are actively reminded and encouraged not to go after our dreams so it doesn’t clash with our homes in the future so many women cannot afford much, we live mediocre lives in wait for our husbands that man so we can fully support his dream

We keep our own dreams in our heads, we have spare time to do this because no one expects much to come out of us

An average young woman is in a day dream for most of the time and not reality, if reality does not conform to that dream, then there’s problem

This is why a woman can ask you not to call her but expect you to call her.. because she dreamt it the night before and you did call her

1 Like

Re: Relationships With Nigerian Men Are Filled With Wahala - UK Lady Narrates by JOACHINpedro: 5:51pm On May 02
Maysdevices:
Most women live in movies concocted in their head

We are actively reminded and encouraged not to go after our dreams so it doesn’t clash with our homes in the future so many women cannot afford much, we live mediocre lives in wait for our husbands that man so we can fully support his dream

We keep our own dreams in our heads, we have spare time to do this because no one expects much to come out of us

An average young woman is in a day dream for most of the time and not reality, if reality does not conform to that dream, then there’s problem

This is why a woman can ask you not to call her but expect you to call her.. because she dreamt it the night before and you did call her

This excuse should be for traditional women, not modern karashikas

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says / Would This Be A Wrong Move To Let Her Go? / Bride Trips & Falls As Her Friend Tries To Get Her To Dance At Her Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.