Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,792 members, 7,831,564 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

One Food You Cannot Understand Why People Enjoy It. - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / One Food You Cannot Understand Why People Enjoy It. (43742 Views)

If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would That Be? / What Is One Food You Could Not Live Without? Why? / Name The Food You Hate, But Other People Like Eating It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Food You Cannot Understand Why People Enjoy It. by MichaelSokoto(m): 5:38pm On May 02
1.okpa!

hw igbo boiz take dey munch dat thing early in da morning still dey bamboozle me.

2. bush mango

yuck! 🤢

12 Likes

Re: One Food You Cannot Understand Why People Enjoy It. by Klington: 5:38pm On May 02
Re: One Food You Cannot Understand Why People Enjoy It. by datola: 5:38pm On May 02
A
Re: One Food You Cannot Understand Why People Enjoy It. by StraightGaay: 5:38pm On May 02
Gbegiri

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Food You Cannot Understand Why People Enjoy It. by StraightGaay: 5:39pm On May 02
MichaelSokoto:
opa
Okpa*

6 Likes

Re: One Food You Cannot Understand Why People Enjoy It. by Akpacha(m): 5:39pm On May 02
Amala an ewedu? Disgusting.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Food You Cannot Understand Why People Enjoy It. by DeltaBachelor(m): 5:39pm On May 02
Hmmmm
Re: One Food You Cannot Understand Why People Enjoy It. by flipdat(m): 5:39pm On May 02
Amala, how do people consume that shit

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Food You Cannot Understand Why People Enjoy It. by BigYash: 5:39pm On May 02
Abacha...

1 Like

Re: One Food You Cannot Understand Why People Enjoy It. by Akpacha(m): 5:39pm On May 02
Akpacha:
Amala and ewedu, Disgusting!

2 Likes

Re: One Food You Cannot Understand Why People Enjoy It. by AngelicBeing: 5:39pm On May 02
Zee0007:
What's that one food you see people eat and you don't understand why they do.

Mine is Editan soup with periwinkle and Starch.
it is actually a good and medicinal soup wink

5 Likes

Re: One Food You Cannot Understand Why People Enjoy It. by spencekat(m): 5:39pm On May 02
No one.
Re: One Food You Cannot Understand Why People Enjoy It. by LOVEGINO(m): 5:40pm On May 02
chaddy16:
Abacha. It's so tasteless. Makes me vomit in seeing it
dem never prepare am wella for u. I m from d north.

11 Likes

Re: One Food You Cannot Understand Why People Enjoy It. by SpatialKing(m): 5:40pm On May 02
Amala

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Food You Cannot Understand Why People Enjoy It. by sweetrace(f): 5:40pm On May 02
immortalcrown:
Shawarma and Hotdogs.

As for me, I chose my meals based on their nutritional values, not based on their tastes or their appearances. So, I so much like Editan and Periwinkles.

Noodles tastes great but I avoid it because it is not just starch but artificial starch. The same applies to Macaroni and Spaghetti. I rather soak Garri that is natural.

Garri is made from cassava, just like spaghetti, noodles and macaroni are made from flour. The flour is ground wheat.

7 Likes

Re: One Food You Cannot Understand Why People Enjoy It. by Rightboy: 5:41pm On May 02
Okpa, Abasha, Ogwo soup, groundnut soup, starch, fufu and other. I can't taste any of them not even in my wildest imagination

7 Likes

Re: One Food You Cannot Understand Why People Enjoy It. by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 5:41pm On May 02
Zonefree:
Amala and Ewedu.

That's why we were busy shouting....

Broom

Broooom..broooom ....during campaign... ..

The food is all over our thinking faculty.....we love it

14 Likes

Re: One Food You Cannot Understand Why People Enjoy It. by Thedon12: 5:41pm On May 02
Please enlighten us more, which one is artificial starch?

quote author=immortalcrown post=129742525]Shawarma and Hotdogs.

As for me, I chose my meals based on their nutritional values, not based on their tastes or their appearances. So, I so much like Editan and Periwinkles.

Noodles tastes great but I avoid it because it is not just starch but artificial starch. The same applies to Macaroni and Spaghetti. I rather soak Garri that is natural.[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: One Food You Cannot Understand Why People Enjoy It. by immortalcrown(m): 5:42pm On May 02
sweetrace:
Garri is made from cassava, just like spaghetti, noodles and macaroni are made from flour. The flour is ground wheat.
Nothing is added to the Garri. But Pasta is a mixture of many things. The flour alone is a mixture of many things. You can imagine adding more things to the flour to make the pasta.

4 Likes

Re: One Food You Cannot Understand Why People Enjoy It. by Emeskhalifa(m): 5:43pm On May 02
Watianoengineer:
The day I tasted Okpa I spat it out immediately. I thought it was close to moin moin in taste but the taste was horrible

I swear grin

E no get taste at all

13 Likes

Re: One Food You Cannot Understand Why People Enjoy It. by malvisguy212: 5:43pm On May 02
simultaneousboi:
You probably tested the wrong one
that for sure. he taste the wrong one....sweet and affordable food. okpa

10 Likes

Re: One Food You Cannot Understand Why People Enjoy It. by GenFunction: 5:43pm On May 02
Akpu.

3 Likes

Re: One Food You Cannot Understand Why People Enjoy It. by free2ryhme: 5:43pm On May 02
BlackRainDrops:
Wheat bread, totally tasteless stuff, even with butter. And also, ewedu. That particular soup gives me PTSD whenever I smell it. I hope to one day get over it.

Your tongue taste buds are dead.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Food You Cannot Understand Why People Enjoy It. by Natbrowny: 5:44pm On May 02
For those of us who have a blank piece of paper with notin to right about.

Una be my people. grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: One Food You Cannot Understand Why People Enjoy It. by kkins25(m): 5:44pm On May 02
EBA.
Re: One Food You Cannot Understand Why People Enjoy It. by CuriousCart(f): 5:45pm On May 02
Smelly fufu
Dirty amala
Drooly ewedu
Disgusting gbegiri
Foul-smelling iru

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: One Food You Cannot Understand Why People Enjoy It. by Hezmatosky: 5:45pm On May 02
Any day I see the producers of spaghetti I will arrest them angry

1 Like

Re: One Food You Cannot Understand Why People Enjoy It. by immortalcrown(m): 5:45pm On May 02
Thedon12:
Please enlighten us more, which one is artificial starch?
First of all, don't you know the meaning of the word, "artificial"?

1 Like

Re: One Food You Cannot Understand Why People Enjoy It. by kitombo: 5:45pm On May 02
Zee0007:
What's that one food you see people eat and you don't understand why they do.

Mine is Editan soup with periwinkle and Starch.

Wow! I fell in love with it the first time out ...with eba though.

5 Likes

Re: One Food You Cannot Understand Why People Enjoy It. by NaijaNaWaa: 5:45pm On May 02
Amala ati ewedu

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Food You Cannot Understand Why People Enjoy It. by DeLaRue: 5:45pm On May 02
Nigerian bread.

It leaves an after taste of a horrible chemical.

For the whole day, my throat would feel like I ingested a chemical from a laboratory.

The discomfort would keep me up all night.

There's something nasty in these breads that we are not being told.

Also, the amount of margarine (bakeries don't use real butter) in most bread is insane. That is terrible for people's cardiovascular health.

NAFDAC doesn't seem to know its right from left.

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

How To Bake A Cake Without An Oven / Catfish Pepper Soup (point & Kill) / Gari And Mango, Is It Dangerous?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.