Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

96% Of Nigerian Gurls Dont Smile. Why? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 96% Of Nigerian Gurls Dont Smile. Why? (2002 Views)

What Most Guys And Gurls Dont Know... / 96% Of Women Are Liars, Honest / Why Are Nigerian Gurls Like This (matured Replies Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 96% Of Nigerian Gurls Dont Smile. Why? by MrCork17: 5:20pm On Nov 21, 2011
Actually Naija girls always hungry. But White babes always smile wink
Re: 96% Of Nigerian Gurls Dont Smile. Why? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 21, 2011
[size=14pt]Hopelessly senseless superfluous unacceptably ignorant thread, from a disproportionately discombobulated hallucinogenic under-suckled psychotic brat!. . . "Nonsenticated Bullshitology"![/size]
Re: 96% Of Nigerian Gurls Dont Smile. Why? by Njgirl1: 5:51pm On Nov 21, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Actually Naija girls always hungry. But White babes always smile wink
yes as usuall lick em oyibo arses so clean they need no bath. Stop nlanding and go get treated for typhoid staph gono cos ur arse licking has given u doz and more.
Re: 96% Of Nigerian Gurls Dont Smile. Why? by MrCork17: 5:57pm On Nov 21, 2011
Nj girl. sweeery in London, we use tooth brush. When waz the last time you used Chewing stick? dont lie! undecided
Re: 96% Of Nigerian Gurls Dont Smile. Why? by MrCork17: 5:58pm On Nov 21, 2011
And at least, white females have real hair wink
Re: 96% Of Nigerian Gurls Dont Smile. Why? by Njgirl1: 6:10pm On Nov 21, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Nj girl. sweeery in London, we use tooth brush. When waz the last time you used Chewing stick? dont lie! undecided
who still uses chewing stick? Bush boy.
And even if I do using chewing stick is more honourable than kissing white arses.
Mr, Cork:

And at least, white females have real hair wink
yea everyone knows negro hair grows slower than other kinds of hair dts why leonardo de caprio has longer hair than u but I aint complaining cos I m nt self racist enof to.
Besides unlike ur sistas and future daughters i ve got real hair
Re: 96% Of Nigerian Gurls Dont Smile. Why? by MrCork17: 6:20pm On Nov 21, 2011
yea. you have real horse hair. Sweeery may I remind you that I am 16% half cast & U know u want me. Don’t lie! wink
Re: 96% Of Nigerian Gurls Dont Smile. Why? by Njgirl1: 6:35pm On Nov 21, 2011
I dont dig halfcastes especialy ones who lick oyibo arses 4 a living. I have real hundred percent negro hair. I want u yea I really do in ur wildest dreams and unrealistic fantasies. I dont like arse kissers who have buried dia GOD GIVEN PRIDE. In other words I dont like u.
Re: 96% Of Nigerian Gurls Dont Smile. Why? by MrCork17: 6:40pm On Nov 21, 2011
Nj girl:

I dont dig halfcastes especialy ones who lick oyibo arses 4 a living. I have real hundred percent negro hair. I want u yea I really do in your wildest dreams and unrealistic fantasies. I dont like arse kissers who have buried dia GOD GIVEN PRIDE. In other words I dont like u.

Sweeery they all say that. . By the way, can u cook? Today might be your lucky day wink
Re: 96% Of Nigerian Gurls Dont Smile. Why? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 21, 2011
See them wuglies wrinkled squeezed face girls attacking the poster.
Re: 96% Of Nigerian Gurls Dont Smile. Why? by tellwisdom: 6:51pm On Nov 21, 2011
Ever heard of census?

tellwisdom now you got the attention u have being craving for from few ladies here. . .just  give up and stop embarrassing yourself.

Shut the hell up dis man and stop beating about undecided undecided. I asked you a very simple question and  you are here ranting angry angry. # How did you and the FG came about that result??. Please explain undecided undecided
Re: 96% Of Nigerian Gurls Dont Smile. Why? by Njgirl1: 6:56pm On Nov 21, 2011
mr cork yea i can cook but unfortunately I cant cook a concoction that cures obsession with oyibo arse kissing so I cant be of help to u.
Re: 96% Of Nigerian Gurls Dont Smile. Why? by MrCork17: 7:03pm On Nov 21, 2011
Nj girl:

mr cork yea i can cook but unfortunately I cant cook a concoction that cures obsession with oyibo arse kissing so I cant be of help to u.

Nj girl . sweeery are u angry with white people becoz u never been to London? why so much hatred? undecided
Re: 96% Of Nigerian Gurls Dont Smile. Why? by MrCork17: 7:05pm On Nov 21, 2011
***I dare not bring my white Girl friends to Nigerian on Holiday. NJ girl will beat them up! undecided ***
Re: 96% Of Nigerian Gurls Dont Smile. Why? by MrCork17: 7:08pm On Nov 21, 2011
**maybe she angry coz they didnt give her visa undecided ***
Re: 96% Of Nigerian Gurls Dont Smile. Why? by Chimezie198(m): 7:20pm On Nov 21, 2011
Nj girl:

tell him what we do when we see gentlemen who are not misogynists or chauvinist.Chimezie your crush on Idowu will drive u insane if u dont stop beating around d bush. Tell her u love her what d eff are u waiting 4 dude many are eyeing her.
tory
Re: 96% Of Nigerian Gurls Dont Smile. Why? by Njgirl1: 7:27pm On Nov 21, 2011
dude whereeva u re from in 9ja definitely had no electricity cos u sound like an unexposed person who just got to know about d existence of anoda race.
A nigerian based nigger proud of his race is 10 times better than a london prideles selfracist nigger who is still a  mental slave in 21st century. Go hide ur head in shame.
U aint sure if I m in 9ja or london and u sound like london is heaven is ur pathetic arse dat unexposd u disgrace of a human
Re: 96% Of Nigerian Gurls Dont Smile. Why? by tellwisdom: 7:30pm On Nov 21, 2011
**maybe she angry coz they didnt give her visa  undecided  ***

grin grin Maybe
Re: 96% Of Nigerian Gurls Dont Smile. Why? by Zainaby: 7:48pm On Nov 21, 2011
Na wa oh, to say 96%. @ poster. Where did u get the statistics
Re: 96% Of Nigerian Gurls Dont Smile. Why? by dabrake(m): 7:50pm On Nov 21, 2011
Nj.girl, dont you know that peckham is the home of immigrants? @tellwisdom, 5yrs ago, 9ja's population was 126million. 2yrs ago, our population was 140million. Abegi, get ur facts right and stop disgracing the male folks before people like ileke-idi
Re: 96% Of Nigerian Gurls Dont Smile. Why? by Njgirl1: 8:31pm On Nov 21, 2011
yea mr cork run away dude run like u ve always done in previous threads.
I just wish u could get ur self pride back and stop disgracing ur race on a public forum; dats my prayer 4 u , 190, lefulefu tell wisdom etc. It aint too late to change .
Re: 96% Of Nigerian Gurls Dont Smile. Why? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:47pm On Nov 21, 2011
Y will dey smile dey angry ur foetus made it,dem suppose flush u na cheesy
Re: 96% Of Nigerian Gurls Dont Smile. Why? by tellwisdom: 9:58pm On Nov 21, 2011
Nj.girl, dont you know that peckham is the home of immigrants? @tellwisdom, 5yrs ago, 9ja's population was 126million. 2yrs ago, our population was 140million. Abegi, get your facts right and stop disgracing the male folks before people like ileke-idi

Were you among the census board who counted us and ended up on this amount??

If no one cld tell me how the FG came about the result of Nigerian population being 150million. Dont ask me hw i came about mine, so we dont fight angry angry. #shikina undecided undecided
Re: 96% Of Nigerian Gurls Dont Smile. Why? by seedord247(m): 10:05pm On Nov 21, 2011
I will answer that question . . . Because $1 is equal to 150 naira.
Re: 96% Of Nigerian Gurls Dont Smile. Why? by MrCork17: 10:06pm On Nov 21, 2011
Nj girl:

yea mr cork run away dude run like u ve always done in previous threads.
I just wish u could get your self pride back and stop disgracing your race on a public forum; dats my prayer 4 u , 190, lefulefu tell wisdom etc. It aint too late to change .

huh? pride datin Nigerian womens? ermm No thanks. Its all about white babes!!
Re: 96% Of Nigerian Gurls Dont Smile. Why? by dabrake(m): 10:24pm On Nov 21, 2011
Mr, Cork:

chei! Help my ministry nah./*nsikan recovers fro cockie's genocide*/. Mehn! That was close.
tellwisdom:

Were you among the census board who counted us and ended up on this amount??

If no one cld tell me how the FG came about the result of Nigerian population being 150million. Dont ask me hw i came about mine, so we dont fight angry angry. #shikina undecided undecided
but i thought counting arithmetic is easy. How did you come about that hypothesis? Was it a random sample? Cuz i still cant fathom the reason for such estimate(i know its a biased one). U've gat a lame inference/*its a thumbs down this time*/
Re: 96% Of Nigerian Gurls Dont Smile. Why? by Nobody: 2:03am On Nov 22, 2011
the only time wey dem dey smile na wen u put money for their hand grin
Re: 96% Of Nigerian Gurls Dont Smile. Why? by Njgirl1: 5:33am On Nov 22, 2011
Mr, Cork:

when did I mention u should date 9ja women . Dude they re way toooooooooo sizling hot 4 ur parthetic self and way outta ur losers league.
And how d hell will a 9ja gal introduce u 2 her friends 'hey this is my misogynist bf who is also a gay and is racist against d black race and makes a living kissing oyibo arses so much he has no self pride infact a disgrace 2 d black race he lives in london and is so bush he tiinks living thier makes him less of an arse kissing loser'. DUDE WHICH HOT 9JA GAL DESERVES U?
Re: 96% Of Nigerian Gurls Dont Smile. Why? by tellwisdom: 9:30am On Nov 22, 2011
but i thought counting arithmetic is easy. How did you come about that hypothesis? Was it a random sample? Cuz i still cant fathom the reason for such estimate(i know its a biased one). U've gat a lame inference/*its a thumbs down this time*/

Not until you get me answers as to how the federal Government came about the Nigerian population as being 150million, i shall not answer you. undecided undecided

the only time wey dem dey smile na wen u put money for their hand grin

grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Right For Me To Tell My Gf She Is Ungrateful / She Wouldn't Just Leave The Beast / My Friend Is Crying because His Girlfriend Is Abt To Dump Him...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.