Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,005 members, 7,866,812 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 06:00 AM

Inside Life: Husband Deals With Wife's Lover After He Caught Them In The Act (v - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Inside Life: Husband Deals With Wife's Lover After He Caught Them In The Act (v (1569 Views)

Nigerian Man Finally Meets His Oyibo Lover After 3 Years Of Online Dating / Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos) / Malawian Man Catches Cheating Wife & Lover After Trailing Her To Their Sex Spot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inside Life: Husband Deals With Wife's Lover After He Caught Them In The Act (v by SojWORLDWIDE(m): 8:48pm On May 02
AN unidentified husband was seen in a trending video on Social Media where he dealt with his wife's lover after he allegedly caught his wife red-handed cheating on him.

The wife was seen pleading with him, despite this, he breaks the windscreen of the intruder.

WATCH THE VIDEO PLUS MORE NEWS UPDATES HERE: https://www.sojworldnews.com/inside-life-husband-deals-with-wifes-lover-after-he-caught-them-in-the-act-video/

YOU can join our WhatsApp Broadcast List for our news updates by sending your name and location to WhatsApp No. 09069473894
PLEASE SEND STRICTLY TO WHATSAPP, DONT SEND SMS MESSAGE.
FOR your Advert Placement, Press Release, Press Conference, Interviews, Media & Publicity.

CONTACT OUR WHATSAPP NO. 09069473894

Your Credible News Updates Here>>> www.sojworldnews.com
Thank you.
SOJ WORLDWIDE...an ONLINE NEWS with a difference.

Re: Inside Life: Husband Deals With Wife's Lover After He Caught Them In The Act (v by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:50pm On May 02
YEYE DELUDED HUSBAND!!!!!
he should FIRST AND FOREMOST equally deal with his low life cheating wife. she is just as guilty (even more) than this guy is. at least this dude may not have known that she was married, but your wife fully well knew.
Re: Inside Life: Husband Deals With Wife's Lover After He Caught Them In The Act (v by idahme(m): 8:53pm On May 02
MrBrownJay1:
YEYE DELUDED HUSBAND!!!!!
he should equally deal with his low life cheating wife. she is just as guilty (even more) than this guy is. at least this dude may not have known that she was married, but your wife fully well knew.

He is fighting to keep an adultrious woman grin mumu man

2 Likes

Re: Inside Life: Husband Deals With Wife's Lover After He Caught Them In The Act (v by muyico(m): 9:04pm On May 02
Cheating wife and olosho wife everywhere

1 Like

Re: Inside Life: Husband Deals With Wife's Lover After He Caught Them In The Act (v by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:04pm On May 02
idahme:

what else does he need to do but get rid of the animal, and let her and her lover be happy together? what man in his right mind want to be sleeping next to such deceitful woman and have more children with her soiled self?

some brothas are truly MUMUs

2 Likes

Re: Inside Life: Husband Deals With Wife's Lover After He Caught Them In The Act (v by illicit(m): 9:07pm On May 02
I no go even lift one finger on the intruder...

3 Likes

Re: Inside Life: Husband Deals With Wife's Lover After He Caught Them In The Act (v by Threedoorsdown: 1:14am On May 03
idahme:

I will never understand people that do this

If i catch a woman cheating on me, na to thank the man and discard the woman

Imagine two people stole your phone then you discovered one of them was a total stranger and the other was someone who knew how much u bought it, knew where u charged it, knew where u kept it, knew how much u love the phone, knew how difficult it was to buy the phone

Abeg who you go vex for btw the two pple

Mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Inside Life: Husband Deals With Wife's Lover After He Caught Them In The Act (v by idahme(m): 5:03am On May 03
Threedoorsdown:

I will never understand people that do this

If i catch a woman cheating on me, na to thank the man and discard the woman

Imagine two people stole your phone then you discovered one of them was a total stranger and the other was someone who knew how much u bought it, knew where u charged it, knew where u kept it, knew how much u love the phone, knew how difficult it was to buy the phone

Abeg who you go vex for btw the two pple

Mtcheew

You are totally right.
Re: Inside Life: Husband Deals With Wife's Lover After He Caught Them In The Act (v by KingMack(m): 10:13am On May 03
this man na OZWOR in capital letters 😡
Re: Inside Life: Husband Deals With Wife's Lover After He Caught Them In The Act (v by Mayko426: 2:05am On May 13
Can we all appreciate this Tomcyberghost@gmail.com for taking the time to help all of us and making our lives happy, cause these dudes never fail to put a smile on our faces, guys they deserve the best in life we'll all support them no matter what we all love you and I wanna Thank You So Much for being amazing during my down time..

(1) (Reply)

All the Good Girls Ending Up With the Wrong Brothers / I Really Need To Know What To Do: / My Man:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.