Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Youwin Nigeria: Is It Real ? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youwin Nigeria: Is It Real ? (11291 Views)

Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. / Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real To An End After Mugabe Encounter / See How Nigerians Reacted To APC Leaders Who Were Applying For GEJ's YOUWIN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youwin Nigeria: Is It Real ? by egift(m): 2:38pm On Dec 03, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

^
Thats was a brilliant summation of pathetic Beaf. Great job!

Thanks pal. Beaf wants to force the yeye HeLoose scheme down our throat. God forbid.

YouWIN lotto scam grin
Re: Youwin Nigeria: Is It Real ? by obowunmi(m): 4:55pm On Dec 03, 2011
Na wa oooo , this is annoying. Beaf and Potluck where are you ? angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Youwin Nigeria: Is It Real ? by Beaf: 5:36pm On Dec 03, 2011
The boko haram asked for a list if names, and a PDF with tonne was provided, still he is screaming. Na wa!
You people will still be here in the next ten years, screaming stup!dly like the clappers after your mates have seized their opportunity and run with it.

Of course, the likes of Rhino.5dm will still be telling his children's mates how he is the one to be credited for Akwa Iboms success, how he told Akpabio to build roads and bridges and how it was his idea to use Julius Berger! What a high level of "credibility!" Lol!
Please present people with genuine credibility, not liars wielding tales so streeeeeeeeeeeeeetched that on hearing them, poor Lucifer would feel jealous and hard done by. You guys keep yapping, its solid comedy! grin

Winshes will be winshes, dem no de fail.
Re: Youwin Nigeria: Is It Real ? by obowunmi(m): 6:01pm On Dec 03, 2011
You've lost all credibility, angry angry angry angry angry

Nigeria is in an extremely pathetic state,
Re: Youwin Nigeria: Is It Real ? by Beaf: 6:08pm On Dec 03, 2011
obowunmi:

You've lost all credibility, angry angry angry angry angry

Nigeria is in an extremely pathetic state,

True, and its because of people like you who howl all day and throw insults.
It would be a great day when you decide to move into a zoo.
Re: Youwin Nigeria: Is It Real ? by obowunmi(m): 6:24pm On Dec 03, 2011
Never insulted you or better yet anyone.

I posed a question to the Nairaland Audience , and you came defending the government program but its apparent that Rhino and egift and correct in their insinuation that the program is fraudulent.
Re: Youwin Nigeria: Is It Real ? by Beaf: 7:17pm On Dec 03, 2011
obowunmi:

I posed a question to the Nairaland Audience , and you came defending the government program but its apparent that Rhino and egift and correct in their insinuation that the program is fraudulent.

My apologies. I've checked and it was those two that hauled the insults, not you. Sorry about it.
Re: Youwin Nigeria: Is It Real ? by egift(m): 7:29pm On Dec 03, 2011
obowunmi:

I posed a question to the Nairaland Audience ,  and you came defending the government program but its apparent that Rhino and egift and correct in their insinuation that the program is fraudulent.

My brother if you are not blindly supporting Jonathan, do expected to reach a common ground with Beaf. He will not say anything about the topic - he will only blatantly tire you with any of the regular individuals/groups he smears their name regularly.

Imagine he do not even have the decency to quote you or refer to your ID - but instead he use Boko Haram (see below).

Beaf:

The boko haram asked for a list if names, and a PDF with tonne was provided, still he is screaming. Na wa!
You people will still be here in the next ten years, screaming stup!dly like the clappers after your mates have seized their opportunity and run with it.

Yet he turned around to accuse you of insulting him (see below).

Beaf:

True, and its because of people like you who howl all day and throw insults.
It would be a great day when you decide to move into a zoo.
Re: Youwin Nigeria: Is It Real ? by egift(m): 7:34pm On Dec 03, 2011
@ Beaf:
So when are you going to apologize for all the blindness and falsehood you liter all over Nairaland.

YouWIN = Beaf = (you-know-what) grin
Re: Youwin Nigeria: Is It Real ? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 03, 2011
Pls, I dont know why everybody is attacking Beaf. Some people who submitted there plans have be contacted. I think they were invited to appear physically to defend their plan. You ppl can lazy abt while some serious minded ppl speed away.
Re: Youwin Nigeria: Is It Real ? by Rhino5dm: 9:06pm On Dec 03, 2011
Invited by who? Invited to where?? Show us proof. LAIR!!!

kenis:

Pls, I dont know why everybody is attacking Beaf. Some people who submitted there plans have be contacted. I think they were invited to appear physically to defend their plan. You ppl can lazy abt while some serious minded ppl speed away.
Re: Youwin Nigeria: Is It Real ? by Rhino5dm: 9:08pm On Dec 03, 2011
egift:

- When Jonathan fumbles, Beaf will not post a word, but when the thread gets to say page 3, he will come in and pick an argument over something that have nothing to do with the topic.
- Finds fault in everyone else and see nothing wrong in the current government.
- When GEJ gives Beaf a bad policy, he will be all over NL to spin it right, left, centre, up and down to get you accept and swallow it.
- Even if he is dead wrong, he will never apologize or accept he is. He will prefer you swallow the dead fish.

So what PORTFOLIO do you think he have in Jonathan's government? Spin-Doctor, Sycophant, PRO or Blind supporter? Take your shot.

^^^
cool
Beaf:

Of course, the likes of Rhino.5dm will still be telling his children's mates how he is the one to be credited for Akwa Iboms success, how he told Akpabio to build roads and bridges and how it was his idea to use Julius Berger! What a high level of "credibility!" Lol!
Please present people with genuine credibility, not liars wielding tales so streeeeeeeeeeeeeetched that on hearing them, poor Lucifer would feel jealous and hard done by. You guys keep yapping, its solid comedy! grin

Winshes will be winshes, dem no de fail.
Re: Youwin Nigeria: Is It Real ? by obowunmi(m): 10:24pm On Dec 03, 2011
Kenis is a bloody liar, Post the acceptance letter if you were contacted.
Re: Youwin Nigeria: Is It Real ? by sley4life(m): 11:59pm On Dec 03, 2011
Its scam. They contacted M̶̲̥̅Ƹ but rejected M̶̲̥̅Ƹ. I wasted my time writing biz plans for them Ŧŏ steal. They said I should try my luck again. That will be in next decade.
Re: Youwin Nigeria: Is It Real ? by Rhino5dm: 2:53am On Dec 04, 2011
I warned you guys about releasing your business plans to "unmarked website" and "Unknown people" or was it "unknown soldier" and "unmarked grave"?

Yeah its alright, Beaf and his bunch of reetarded halfwits are smoking ganja with printed copies of your business plan and blue prints. . .You have been shafted, YouWin is a scam!

sley4life:

Its scam. They contacted M̶̲̥̅Ƹ but rejected M̶̲̥̅Ƹ. I wasted my time writing biz plans for them Ŧŏ steal. They said I should try my luck again. That will be in next decade.
Re: Youwin Nigeria: Is It Real ? by obowunmi(m): 5:31am On Dec 04, 2011
I know more people who received rejection letters, could anyone speak first hand if they got accepted to the program ?? Thanks!

I think someone could create a documentary and follow a potential group of semi-finalists,
Re: Youwin Nigeria: Is It Real ? by obowunmi(m): 11:00am On Dec 04, 2011
Anyone?
Re: Youwin Nigeria: Is It Real ? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 04, 2011
One my friends posted it all Facebook like two days ago. Asked his friends to pray for him coz he has been invited by YOUWIN team. He was hopeful to clinch d prize. U can call me all u like but I dont think will be hear to reply u any longer. U expect them to take ur crab just to prove to u it was not a scam.
Re: Youwin Nigeria: Is It Real ? by Rhino5dm: 1:33pm On Dec 04, 2011
We are asking for proofs not mid nights folk tales. One of your friend blah blah and blah. Nonsense.

He was invited to where and by who? . . .SCAM!!!

kenis:

One my friends posted it all Facebook like two days ago. Asked his friends to pray for him coz he has been invited by YOUWIN team. He was hopeful to clinch d prize. U can call me all u like but I dont think will be hear to reply u any longer. U expect them to take your crab just to prove to u it was not a scam.
Re: Youwin Nigeria: Is It Real ? by egift(m): 1:40pm On Dec 04, 2011
kenis:

One my friends posted it all Facebook like two days ago. Asked his friends to pray for him coz he has been invited by YOUWIN team. He was hopeful to clinch d prize. U can call me all u like but I dont think will be hear to reply u any longer. U expect them to take your crab just to prove to u it was not a scam.

Liar. Post the link to that your friend's post on Facebook - I will tender a written apology if am wrong. Oya let's have it.
(Tip: Just open his profile where the updated was posted, copy whatever is on the "address bar" and post it here)
Re: Youwin Nigeria: Is It Real ? by egift(m): 1:42pm On Dec 04, 2011
sley4life:

Bros I put this up earlier, its not yet too late. Here it is again:

@Post:
Its better you write a good business plan, and do any of the following:
- Present and convince someone with cash how both of you will profit from it.
- Sell it offline or online and cash what ever you can salvage from it.
- Start the plan small and grow it in time.
- You can raise a team, and do a joint venture (set percentage and time everyone must be part of it)
- Approach companies or business into the same field and propose your plan as expansion of what they have.

NB: Remember to start with the benefits, cost, a summery nature of the business, and partnership arrangements. If you get those interested, you can then proceed to details.

I pity those giving out their hard-thought plan for free at YouWIN. Its even more rewarding to exchange it for a plate of Eba and one bottle of whatever - to dilute it.
Re: Youwin Nigeria: Is It Real ? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 04, 2011
You expect me to post a Facebook link in this public forum? Sorry,Wait for d proof. Even if u see a new abt them inviting some ppl in national dailies, you wl still shout SCAM.
Re: Youwin Nigeria: Is It Real ? by Beaf: 3:07pm On Dec 04, 2011
kenis:

You expect me to post a Facebook link in this public forum? Sorry,Wait for d proof. Even if u see a new abt them inviting some ppl in national dailies, you wl still shout SCAM.

Don't mind the mud munchers, if they had really needed proof, they would have applied and had more credibility than the winsh level they now have, to report anything untoward.

But, winsh na winsh, so we can't expect any different; they must always fly at night. All hail Obubra airways! grin
Re: Youwin Nigeria: Is It Real ? by Rhino5dm: 3:18pm On Dec 04, 2011
Bros, you don start to send the bogus email to applicants? Chei! This Beaf sef.

Please show us the drafted sample na grin grin grin

I hail ooooooo. Chop for mumu dem head. No be lie kana da baki! cool

Beaf:

Don't mind the mud munchers, if they had really needed proof, they would have applied and had more credibility than the winsh level they now have, to report anything untoward.

But, winsh na winsh, so we can't expect any different; they must always fly at night. All hail Obubra airways! grin
Re: Youwin Nigeria: Is It Real ? by obowunmi(m): 3:18pm On Dec 04, 2011
Could you ask your friend to sign up on Nairaland so he can post his letter ?
Re: Youwin Nigeria: Is It Real ? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 04, 2011
Beaf:

Dont mind them. They all applied but thier anger was that they were not contacted. How can they contact you when your buz plan was how to use cow poo for asphalt(in road construction). Paste your plan here lets see. Proof to us that your plan can compete favorably with other thousands/million.
Re: Youwin Nigeria: Is It Real ? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 04, 2011
Beaf:

Dont mind them. They all applied but thier anger was that they were not contacted. How can they contact you when your buz plan was how to use cow poo for asphalt(in road construction). Let them Paste their plans here lets see. Proof to us that your plan can compete favorably with other thousands/million.
Re: Youwin Nigeria: Is It Real ? by Rhino5dm: 3:33pm On Dec 04, 2011
Finally, the lair is exposed.

Do you think you can distract this thread with your lies about your freinds freind, junior brother's, uncle sister was invited via facebook?

Provide simple proof, you are here preaching sermon.

kenis:

Dont mind them. They all applied but thier anger was that they were not contacted. How can they contact you when your buz plan was how to use cow poo for asphalt(in road construction). Paste your plan here lets see. Proof to us that your plan can compete favorably with other thousands/million.  
Re: Youwin Nigeria: Is It Real ? by obowunmi(m): 3:43pm On Dec 04, 2011
Kenis is Beaf.

How hard is it to provide proof instead of blabbing?,
Re: Youwin Nigeria: Is It Real ? by egift(m): 4:06pm On Dec 04, 2011
kenis:

You are a liar. Who told you you cannot post a link from FB.

Here is a link to my FB page http://www.facebook.com/thecoalcity
Naija Boys: http://www.facebook.com/pages/NAIJA-BOYZ/70752460886
Link to Wall album http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.385475139262.165868.363111729262&type=1

Beaf:

Even susan the support madness. Its like blindness is a basic requirement to join your Club of Sycophants grin
Re: Youwin Nigeria: Is It Real ? by frog12: 4:55pm On Dec 04, 2011
Stop wasting your time, they've already selected the winners/those to distribute the funds to, ahead of time,
it's not an honest venture, be wary.
Re: Youwin Nigeria: Is It Real ? by frog12: 5:15pm On Dec 04, 2011
Stop wasting your time, they've already selected the winners/those to distribute the funds to, ahead of time,
it's not an honest venture, be wary.

It's just formalities now, to eliminate candidates, as in a competition. The dates by themselves make such a project unfeasible.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos From Today's Senate Plenary Session / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Honored With Aspen Institute Madeleine Albright Award / Timi Alaibe Sues PDP, Others Over Bayelsa Governorship Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.