Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,296 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

Youwin Nigeria: Is It Real ? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youwin Nigeria: Is It Real ? (11288 Views)

Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. / Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real To An End After Mugabe Encounter / See How Nigerians Reacted To APC Leaders Who Were Applying For GEJ's YOUWIN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youwin Nigeria: Is It Real ? by obowunmi(m): 5:32pm On Dec 04, 2011
That is soo true, The timing for the projects really seem unfeasible, They seem rushed and hurried. I wonder that the project implementation timeline is,
Re: Youwin Nigeria: Is It Real ? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 04, 2011
egift:

You are a liar. Who told you you cannot post a link from FB.

Here is a link to my FB page http://www.facebook.com/thecoalcity
Naija Boys: http://www.facebook.com/pages/NAIJA-BOYZ/70752460886
Link to Wall album http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.385475139262.165868.363111729262&type=1

Even susan the support madness. Its like blindness is a basic requirement to join your Club of Sycophants grin

why didn't you paste a link from your own personal Facebook account? Let me tell your. They would receive up to 3million plans. It will take time and they have started short listing. If my friend comes to tell you he have been contacted you will not still believe. D nxt thing u would do is to ask him of his email password so u could read urself. So, the best thing is wait for ur 'proof'. There are many other threads to comment on while waitn.
Re: Youwin Nigeria: Is It Real ? by frog12: 5:42pm On Dec 04, 2011
I applied, however, after receiving a reply yesterday that makes absolute zero sense.  I reviewed the timeline again, and concluded that it is impossible for you to select 2nd Round candidates based on their business concepts feasibility, either on a rolling basis, or within a week's time-span (Nov. 25 to Dec. 3)

The names, either if the concepts are note-worthy, are either being ignored, or trashed.  The criterias for choosing winners are not clear.  It points to an already decided result-sets.

In addition, the warning in the email states that the government reserves the right to modify, terminate, or cancel the YouWIN project at any time, it doesn't seem to be a sincere effort, perhaps just a face-saving scheme to make public think the government is working to resolve the rate of unemployment,
Re: Youwin Nigeria: Is It Real ? by Rhino5dm: 5:48pm On Dec 04, 2011
How did come about knowing the exact figures of the business plans they recieving/going to recieve? You see, we are not daft to know you are working with them.
Keep on exposing yourself for NLanders to see the fraud you are.

kenis:

why didn't you paste a link from your own personal Facebook account? Let me tell your. They would receive up to 3million plans. It will take time and they have started short listing. If my friend comes to tell you he have been contacted you will not still believe. D nxt thing u would do is to ask him of his email password so u could read urself. So, the best thing is wait for your 'proof'. There are many other threads to comment on while waitn.
Re: Youwin Nigeria: Is It Real ? by obowunmi(m): 5:48pm On Dec 04, 2011
Well said, although entrepreneurs need governmental policies to flourish, entrepreneurs should not be chosen by government, Only leads to a failed and flawed system,
Re: Youwin Nigeria: Is It Real ? by egift(m): 5:51pm On Dec 04, 2011
kenis:

why didn't you paste a link from your own personal Facebook account? Let me tell your. They would receive up to 3million plans. It will take time and they have started short listing. If my friend comes to tell you he have been contacted you will not still believe. D nxt thing u would do is to ask him of his email password so u could read urself. So, the best thing is wait for your 'proof'. There are many other threads to comment on while waitn.

See madness o! I told you I own the Fan Page and you are here vomiting rubbish. Are you "your friend", you claim posted it. So if I see a good news on FB I can't post a link to it?

kenis, I have a lesson for you:
"Lies are difficult to cover. You need more lies to cover one lie. The more you lie, the more porous it becomes. Always say the truth. It will set you free". - Signed Egift

I would have expected you to be remorseful for your lies to us, that "your friend posted on FB he have received invitation from YouWIN". But I doubt you embody such grace. Here is your chance to prove me wrong,
Re: Youwin Nigeria: Is It Real ? by egift(m): 5:59pm On Dec 04, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

How did come about knowing the exact figures of the business plans they receiving/going to receive? You see, we are not daft to know you are working with them.

Gbam! Like Beaf - agents everywhere.

There are 3 categories of NLanders supporting this scam:
1. Agents and those directly benefiting from this project.
2. Sycophants who supports anything PDP.
3. Unfortunately, good Nigerians who are still hoping that something good can still miraculous come out of this, so ordinary Nigerians could be supported to establish their dreams.
Re: Youwin Nigeria: Is It Real ? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 04, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

How did come about knowing the exact figures of the business plans they recieving/going to recieve? You see, we are not daft to know you are working with them.

I did not tell u they received 3m. If ur brain is functional, ur intuition will tell u they would receive million of of mail/bus plan considering the nigerian population and rate of unemployment. Both ppl outside Nigerian must hav also applied. Students,young, old, employed, unemployed, Aba boys, Alaba boys etc must have applied. So, I dont know what ur own intuition tell U abt d number of ppl that might hv applied but, that was mine. It might be more or less.
Re: Youwin Nigeria: Is It Real ? by frog12: 6:16pm On Dec 04, 2011
Within the short time the project was conceived, it is impossible to receive millions of applicants , perhaps hundreds, or in the lower thousands, if you have ever seen the US Visa Lottery, it is published ahead of time, hence the number of applicants can be approximated, but not for a scheme advertised quickly.

Even if one writes a web bot to automate submission of ideas, considering the design of YouWIN website, we still expect the ID verification to be confirmed independently.
Re: Youwin Nigeria: Is It Real ? by egift(m): 6:22pm On Dec 04, 2011
kenis:

I did not tell u they received 3m. If  your brain is functional, your intuition will tell u they would receive million of of mail/bus plan considering the nigerian population and rate of unemployment.

kenis:

why didn't you paste a link from your own personal Facebook account? Let me tell your. They would receive up to 3million plans. It will take time and they have started short listing.

@Everyone:
Do compare the two quote in Red from Kenis above and tell us who is telling Lies.

@Kenis:
I gave you a free lecture yet you choose to continue on you waywardness. Here it is again below:

egift:

"Lies are difficult to cover. You need more lies to cover one lie. The more you lie, the more porous it becomes. Always say the truth. It will set you free". - Signed Egift
Re: Youwin Nigeria: Is It Real ? by Rhino5dm: 6:28pm On Dec 04, 2011
Keep on exposing your stuupidity. Why shoud i be responding to this mooroon, that cant even remember his own post?

caught pants down and still lying like biatch. . . .ediot.

kenis:

I did not tell u they received 3m. If your brain is functional, your intuition will tell u they would receive million of of mail/bus plan considering the nigerian population and rate of unemployment. Both ppl outside Nigerian must hav also applied. Students,young, old, employed, unemployed, Aba boys, Alaba boys etc must have applied. So, I dont know what your own intuition tell U abt d number of ppl that might hv applied but, that was mine. It might be more or less.
Re: Youwin Nigeria: Is It Real ? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 04, 2011
egift:

See madness o! I told you I own the Fan Page and you are here vomiting rubbish. Are you "your friend", you claim posted it. So if I see a good news on FB I can't post a link to it?

I would have expected you to be remorseful for your lies to us, that "your friend posted on FB he have received invitation from YouWIN". But I doubt you embody such grace. Here is your chance to prove me wrong,
Please, dont give me a fan page. Give me your personal Facebook name/account(e.g. Ezema Gift) . While are giving me 'The Coal city'? My friend and I dont own a fan page and it's not advisable pasting my or my friends fb link on here for privacy reasons. It not the end of the world that u were not contacted. You can always try other things out. So knw where to direct ur rage. Dont Blame anybody but urself. Direct d anger to urself alone.
Re: Youwin Nigeria: Is It Real ? by egift(m): 6:52pm On Dec 04, 2011
@Kenis:
Why are you asking for my FB profile? Is that where we will verify the 3million YouWIN Business Plans you are your colleagues have amazed for free?

Or is it where we will see "your friend's" post that states he have been invited by YouWIN to come and defend his plans in person?

The link I posted was to show you that you can post a link to that "post of your friend". Nothing more. I also discovered you have not read my lecture below. Try it again (this time learn from it) grin

egift:

Re: Youwin Nigeria: Is It Real ? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 04, 2011
egift:

@Kenis:
Why are you asking for my FB profile? Is that where we will verify the 3million YouWIN Business Plans you are your colleagues have amazed for free?

Or is it where we will see "your friend's" post that states he have been invited by YouWIN to come and defend his plans in person?

The link I posted was to show you that you can post a link to that "post of your friend". Nothing more. I also discovered you have not read my lecture below. Try it again (this time learn from it) grin

if you can't post ur FB profile here then, dont expect mine either. It was so easy for u to post a fan page. Proof thatYou are not a virus by posting ur own FB profile here and nothing more. I know how to paste a link but not from me or my friends Facebook profile. You can't teach me by pasting urs here.
Re: Youwin Nigeria: Is It Real ? by obowunmi(m): 8:38pm On Dec 04, 2011
Kenis is Beaf. He sounds very delusional.
Re: Youwin Nigeria: Is It Real ? by egift(m): 8:40am On Dec 05, 2011
kenis:

if you can't post your FB profile here then, dont expect mine either. It was so easy for u to post a fan page. Proof thatYou are not a virus by posting your own FB profile here and nothing more. I know how to paste a link but not from me or my friends Facebook profile. You can't teach me by pasting urs here.

My people with this response from Kenis, I hereby strengthen my claim that:
- YouWIN is a scam aimed at collecting well thought out Biz Plans from Nigerians for free.
- That President Jonathan promoting YouWIN as an initiative to solve the problem of unemployment is an effort too tiny.
- That YouWIN is an ill-prepared, scam intended, 50billion naira stealing setup.
- That Beaf, Kenis and others who have been here vigorously trying to force this scam down our throat are agents and direct beneficiaries of the programme.
- At the end of the day names will be announce, but I stand to say that majority of them will be sponsored names plus a handful of lucky Nigerians.

On that note, Nigerians have been deceived again, our servants stockpiled their pockets - yet the struggle continue! God help Nigeria.
Re: Youwin Nigeria: Is It Real ? by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 05, 2011
^^ you can teach me by pasting your own Facebook profile. My last sentence above was a mistake. I have not seen Nairalanders paste their FB link for PRIVACY reasons. It was d same reason that made you to paste a fan page link instead of a your person FB pro. If you paste your FB link here nt fan page. I wl nt hesitate to paste mine.
Re: Youwin Nigeria: Is It Real ? by Beaf: 9:51am On Dec 05, 2011
obowunmi:

Kenis is Beaf. He sounds very delusional.

And when I give you a verbal lefthook, you will run weeping to mummy. embarassed
Re: Youwin Nigeria: Is It Real ? by Beaf: 9:57am On Dec 05, 2011
egift:

@Kenis:

This is very daft. I wonder what sort of intelligence level you need to attempt "verifying" YouWin on NL?
Choi! This is damn sad! embarassed

Holy Ghost Fire! Holy Ghost Fire! Holy Ghost Fire! Holy Ghost Fire! Foot of Abimelech! Holy Ghost Fire!
Can we continue praying for you? grin
Re: Youwin Nigeria: Is It Real ? by egift(m): 10:46am On Dec 05, 2011
Beaf:

Holy Ghost Fire! Holy Ghost Fire! Holy Ghost Fire! Holy Ghost Fire! Foot of Abimelech! Holy Ghost Fire!
Can we continue praying for you? grin

^^ Chai! Even BEAF don turn fake prophet for comment that wasn't even directed at him because of his desperate attempt to force this YouWIN scam down our throat. shocked
Re: Youwin Nigeria: Is It Real ? by Beaf: 10:50am On Dec 05, 2011
egift:

^^ Chai! Even BEAF don turn fake prophet for comment that wasn't even directed at him because of his desperate attempt to force this YouWIN scam down our throat. shocked

Dude, that prayer is simply to drastically increase the mental capacity of anybody that claims they can "verify" a govt programme on NL. Wonderful! shocked
We be fasting, sweating and praying for you, bruv. grin grin grin grin
Re: Youwin Nigeria: Is It Real ? by egift(m): 11:51am On Dec 05, 2011
Beaf:

Dude, that prayer is simply to drastically increase the mental capacity of anybody that claims they can "verify" a govt programme on NL. Wonderful! shocked
We be fasting, sweating and praying for you, bruv. grin grin grin grin

Am glad we are on the same page.

1. Nigerians online/offline will not be able to "verify" this YouWIN scam. Only friends, family, agent and people who are related or knew one or two people in the Presidency, Ministries, Government House, Local Government, Top party members - will be the ones to have their Biz Plans accepted. And maybe a handful of others.

2. Its also obvious that your colleague in YouWIN, Kenis - lie to all of us when he made two claims:
- That his friend posted on Facebook that he have been contacted by YouWIN and asked to come and defend his plan in person.
- He also falsely claimed that about 3million Business Plans have been collected already.
Re: Youwin Nigeria: Is It Real ? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 05, 2011
@egift dont you think you owe me an apology now that the names are out. Now you and you colleague have seen d 'proof' from other thread, whom are you going to blame next?
Re: Youwin Nigeria: Is It Real ? by egift(m): 1:23pm On Dec 05, 2011
kenis:

@egift dont you think you owe me an apology now that the names are out. Now you and you colleague have seen d 'proof' from other thread, whom are you going to blame next?

Where are the name?
Re: Youwin Nigeria: Is It Real ? by Beaf: 1:36pm On Dec 05, 2011
egift:

Am glad we are on the same page.

1. Nigerians online/offline will not be able to "verify" this YouWIN scam. Only friends, family, agent and people who are related or knew one or two people in the Presidency, Ministries, Government House, Local Government, Top party members - will be the ones to have their Biz Plans accepted. And maybe a handful of others.

2. Its also obvious that your colleague in YouWIN, Kenis - lie to all of us when he made two claims:
- That his friend posted on Facebook that he have been contacted by YouWIN and asked to come and defend his plan in person.
- He also falsely claimed that about 3million Business Plans have been collected already.

I can never be on the same page with Obubra airways, bad bad winshes, hyena's, vultures and blood suckers.
Your mates have done their bit, have written and submitted business plans like functunal humans would; yet all you can do is start howling at tree's here! Na wa o! Wetin eye no go see!

Bros, I've nearly filled a bucket with tears, just for you! cry cry cry cry
Re: Youwin Nigeria: Is It Real ? by obowunmi(m): 2:07pm On Dec 05, 2011
Ok, I know a few people on here.

Abayomi Adeleke Oguntowo

abdulazeez taiwo akande

Ok --- what type of name is this ? Billy Graham shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Interesting: Amenze Igbinedion angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Prince Babajide Adenuga shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Prince Chidie Kalu shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Youwin Nigeria: Is It Real ? by obowunmi(m): 2:08pm On Dec 05, 2011
Re: Youwin Nigeria: Is It Real ? by fali: 2:31pm On Dec 05, 2011
I got a mail from youwin on Friday 2nd December. Pls let's give it a trial, it may be true
Re: Youwin Nigeria: Is It Real ? by egift(m): 2:40pm On Dec 05, 2011
obowunmi:

Here's the link: http://www.fmf.gov.ng/youwin/YouWINSecondRound.pdf

Thanks. Atleast its not in Kenis facebook grin There are 6,322 in 109 pages there. We are watching.
Re: Youwin Nigeria: Is It Real ? by frog12: 2:43pm On Dec 05, 2011
The names on the PDF are not professionally written --they appear to have been drafted by a Primary School leaver, I hope they are not responsible for selecting the best concepts.  
And the names also appear fabricated, surely we have common names, but the pattern seen, appear to be fabricated names.  They must have mixed non-existing names with few real ones.

It's just as "eGift" has mentioned, only a few genuined winners, and the rest, will most likely be connected to other powerful people.
Re: Youwin Nigeria: Is It Real ? by frog12: 2:58pm On Dec 05, 2011
The names on the PDF are not professionally written --they appear to have been drafted by a Primary School leaver, I hope they are not responsible for selecting the best concepts.
And the names also appear fabricated, surely we have common names, but the pattern seen, appear to be fabricated names. They must have mixed non-existing names with few real ones.

It's just as "eGift" has mentioned, only a few genuined winners, and the rest, will most likely be connected to other powerful people.
Re: Youwin Nigeria: Is It Real ? by obowunmi(m): 2:59pm On Dec 05, 2011
I concur with you Frog, doesn't appear professional at all. At least not for people competing for prizes in the millions,

which one be Billy Graham and what is Igbenedion and Adenuga doing on the list ?  undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mass Deportation From South Africa: Another Sign Of Nigeria’s Fading Glory! / A.I.T And N.T.A What Is The Difference? / President Buhari To Visit Ghana On Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.