Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,601 members, 7,958,843 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:07 AM

Youwin Nigeria: Is It Real ? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youwin Nigeria: Is It Real ? (11464 Views)

Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. / Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real To An End After Mugabe Encounter / See How Nigerians Reacted To APC Leaders Who Were Applying For GEJ's YOUWIN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youwin Nigeria: Is It Real ? by Beaf: 3:04pm On Dec 05, 2011
Re: Youwin Nigeria: Is It Real ? by frog12: 3:21pm On Dec 05, 2011
Atleast 5000 names, and what sort of zonal training will you give them, in this little short time? It's indeed poorly conceived. Then it is only a face-saving scheme to make people think the Jonathan administration is truly trying to solve the unemployment problem,

Some of us were quite wary of it from the beginning, but we wanted to assist, and atleast give the programme some benefit of one-sided judgement.
Re: Youwin Nigeria: Is It Real ? by obowunmi(m): 9:20pm On Jan 14, 2012
Any updates on this program ? Pls I wanna know for those who made it to the next rounds. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Youwin Nigeria: Is It Real ? by Rhino5dm: 9:52pm On Jan 14, 2012
^
Updates on what? YouWin scam? I told you that there is nothing good coming out of this scam, didn't? The scheme was just an avenue to cover up for a missing 50 billion naira in the treasury.

What is more annoying is, you guys blindly submitted your business plan and ideas to a scamming site. More like putting a corpse in an unmarked grave.

After the seminers and fake training what next?. . .50 billion naira is gone! I pity you guys believing all that lies. I pity those waiting . . . .its gonna be long wait!
Re: Youwin Nigeria: Is It Real ? by obowunmi(m): 1:23am On Jan 15, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

^
Updates on what? YouWin scam? I told you that there is nothing good coming out of this scam, didn't? The scheme was just an avenue to cover up for a missing 50 billion naira in the treasury.

What is more annoying is, you guys blindly submitted your business plan and ideas to a scamming site. More like putting a corpse in an unmarked grave.

After the seminers and fake training what next?. . .50 billion naira is gone! I pity you guys believing all that lies. I pity those waiting . . . .its gonna be long wait!

LoooooooooL!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Youwin Nigeria: Is It Real ? by Nobody: 1:33am On Jan 15, 2012
grin Na Today?

See another Jonatrash Scam https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-846080.0.html
Re: Youwin Nigeria: Is It Real ? by egift(m): 11:39am On Jan 17, 2012
So who have collected the billions I told you guys grin grin grin

The day Ngozi and Sanusi came to AIT regarding the Subsidy issue, she said some of the revenue from oil subsidy will be added to youwin. I ask: After spending 50Bn and nobody have been empowered, they want to add more funds?
Re: Youwin Nigeria: Is It Real ? by brosiye99(m): 12:40pm On Feb 16, 2012
the day of the final announcement is coming. 19th february. waiting and watching if it wld materialise as promised
Re: Youwin Nigeria: Is It Real ? by Nobody: 9:03am On Feb 19, 2012
As at today, nothing yet. The website is blank on the list of winners
Re: Youwin Nigeria: Is It Real ? by brosiye99(m): 9:49am On Feb 20, 2012
Notification of Winners: The selection of final award winners is currently being finalized. Due to the need to validate some of the winners prior to announcement of results, final result will now be announced in early March 2012.
this is what i saw on the youwin website
Re: Youwin Nigeria: Is It Real ? by Tyche(m): 12:30pm On Feb 20, 2012
brosiye99:

Notification of Winners: The selection of final award winners is currently being finalized. Due to the need to validate some of the winners prior to announcement of results, final result will now be announced in early March 2012.
this is what i saw on the youwin website
Re: Youwin Nigeria: Is It Real ? by obowunmi(m): 3:42pm On Feb 20, 2012
what kind of rubbish is this ? How can you just postpone the date without alerting anyone ? Rubbish!
Re: Youwin Nigeria: Is It Real ? by brosiye99(m): 3:47pm On Feb 20, 2012
guy calm down. Thats what we saw on the website. I myself i was disappointed with this extension also
Re: Youwin Nigeria: Is It Real ? by obowunmi(m): 3:50pm On Feb 20, 2012
ok. Will wait bro! I'm excited to see how this is finalized. angry angry angry angry
Re: Youwin Nigeria: Is It Real ? by jmaine: 1:06am On Mar 20, 2012
To all the doubters . .please head to the thread below cheesy . .

https://www.nairaland.com/896234/youwin-final-awardees-winners-announced
Re: Youwin Nigeria: Is It Real ? by Deji35: 9:10pm On Apr 05, 2012
My wife got the mail below after previously being selected as a potential awardee. Anyone with same?

Dear Adesola Oyedele

You are hereby invited to attend the Presidential Award Ceremony for the Youth Enterprise With Innovation in Nigeria (YouWiN!) Programme scheduled to take place as follows:

Date: Thursday April 12, 2012
Venue: Banquet Hall, State House, Abuja
Time: 8:00 a.m

This email serves as an invitation letter, should you decide to attend the ceremony. Please note that attendance at the ceremony is not mandatory. However, we will use the opportunity to complete the pre-disbursement validation process for those who are able to attend. To this end, please bring the following original documents with you if you decide to attend:

A. All provisional awardees should come with the following:

i. Government approved Identification that includes a picture, full names and date of birth (e.g., passport, driver’s license, national ID).

ii. Birth certificate or sworn affidavit of age.

B. Existing business owners should bring the following in addition to group A above:

i. CAC Registration documents if you already have them.

ii. Evidence of cash flow from the existing company, such as:

a. Corporate bank statements (within the last 3 months) showing inflow from customers.

b. Receipts and/or invoices for customers.

c. Purchase Orders from customers.

d. Evidence of salary payments to existing staff.

e. Applicable business permits, etc.

Please print and bring this email along with your government issued identification document(s) to the Award Ceremony venue. These documents will grant entry for you only. The Federal Government will provide a small stipend to subsidize your travel and accommodation costs for the event.

Kindly respond to confirm your attendance with a “Yes, I will attend”, or a ‘No, I am unable to attend” in the subject line of your email. Please send responses to admin@youwin.org.ng by close of business on Tuesday April 10, 2012.

N.B: Please note that this email is sent without prejudice to the prerogative of the Federal Government of Nigeria to withdraw, terminate or modify the YouWiN Program at any time without notice to you.

YouWiN! Programme Secretariat
Re: Youwin Nigeria: Is It Real ? by Dede1(m): 9:37pm On Apr 05, 2012
Nigeria as a country is not even real, talk less of “Youwin Nigeria”. If British come back and offer Nigeria for sale, despite the crude oil wells, and I am the only capable buyer, they will go home very disappointed.
Re: Youwin Nigeria: Is It Real ? by sholatech(m): 4:10am On Apr 06, 2012
Yes, I also got the invitation. The Youwin website mentioned that a subset of awardees are invited.
Deji35: My wife got the mail below after previously being selected as a potential awardee. Anyone with same?

Dear Adesola Oyedele

You are hereby invited to attend the Presidential Award Ceremony for the Youth Enterprise With Innovation in Nigeria (YouWiN!) Programme scheduled to take place as follows:

Date: Thursday April 12, 2012
Venue: Banquet Hall, State House, Abuja
Time: 8:00 a.m

This email serves as an invitation letter, should you decide to attend the ceremony. Please note that attendance at the ceremony is not mandatory. However, we will use the opportunity to complete the pre-disbursement validation process for those who are able to attend. To this end, please bring the following original documents with you if you decide to attend:

A. All provisional awardees should come with the following:

i. Government approved Identification that includes a picture, full names and date of birth (e.g., passport, driver’s license, national ID).

ii. Birth certificate or sworn affidavit of age.

B. Existing business owners should bring the following in addition to group A above:

i. CAC Registration documents if you already have them.

ii. Evidence of cash flow from the existing company, such as:

a. Corporate bank statements (within the last 3 months) showing inflow from customers.

b. Receipts and/or invoices for customers.

c. Purchase Orders from customers.

d. Evidence of salary payments to existing staff.

e. Applicable business permits, etc.

Please print and bring this email along with your government issued identification document(s) to the Award Ceremony venue. These documents will grant entry for you only. The Federal Government will provide a small stipend to subsidize your travel and accommodation costs for the event.

Kindly respond to confirm your attendance with a “Yes, I will attend”, or a ‘No, I am unable to attend” in the subject line of your email. Please send responses to admin@youwin.org.ng by close of business on Tuesday April 10, 2012.

N.B: Please note that this email is sent without prejudice to the prerogative of the Federal Government of Nigeria to withdraw, terminate or modify the YouWiN Program at any time without notice to you.

YouWiN! Programme Secretariat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Economy Choking Under Pangs Of Politics- Businessday / BREAKING: Kano Assembly Confirms Gawuna As New Deputy Governor / Communities Protest Exclusion Of Anambra From Oil-producing States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.