Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,048 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

What Should I Do? My Babe Just Told Me She Is Pregnant - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do? My Babe Just Told Me She Is Pregnant (11494 Views)

A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) / My Babe Just Told Me "No More Sex" / My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Should I Do? My Babe Just Told Me She Is Pregnant by Njgirl1: 5:42pm On Nov 22, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Nj girl.  sweeery be nice and I will make u my baby mama. But until then, keeep dreamin!!  angry
arse kissing dude thinking of himself wonders shal neva end
Mr, Cork:

Nj gyal….and sweeery since u never EVER  dated any guy from London, this is your chance with me. Infact, today is your lucky day!  wink
bush timid boy worshiping london i aint  lyk u
Re: What Should I Do? My Babe Just Told Me She Is Pregnant by MrCork17: 5:47pm On Nov 22, 2011
Nj girl.   ok sweeery if u ever come to London, I will buy you Strawberry ice cream!  dont worry, its not a drink.   Its   ice &  cream! wink
Re: What Should I Do? My Babe Just Told Me She Is Pregnant by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 22, 2011
What if I pay your gf to have the baby for me?
Re: What Should I Do? My Babe Just Told Me She Is Pregnant by itiswell1(m): 6:22pm On Nov 22, 2011
If you kill that baby, you are in soup cos i will come after you.
Re: What Should I Do? My Babe Just Told Me She Is Pregnant by Njgirl1: 6:50pm On Nov 22, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Nj girl.   ok sweeery if u ever come to London, I will buy you Strawberry ice cream!  dont worry, its not a drink.   Its   ice &  cream! wink
bush timid unexposed boy worshiping london . I aint timid lyk u sowi.
Re: What Should I Do? My Babe Just Told Me She Is Pregnant by MrCork17: 6:54pm On Nov 22, 2011
Nj girl . sweeery have you ever seen Snow before? dont lie! wink
Re: What Should I Do? My Babe Just Told Me She Is Pregnant by Njgirl1: 6:55pm On Nov 22, 2011
poster abortion is murder. The only difference btw killing an unborn baby and killing an adult is the age difference of the victims.
Mr, Cork:

Nj girl . sweeery have you ever seen Snow before? dont lie! wink
mr cork have u eva spent a whole day without licking an oyibo arse? Dont lie
Re: What Should I Do? My Babe Just Told Me She Is Pregnant by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 22, 2011
Damn this puppy Cork is really annoying lol
Re: What Should I Do? My Babe Just Told Me She Is Pregnant by MrCork17: 7:04pm On Nov 22, 2011
Nj girl:

poster abortion is murder. The only difference btw killing an unborn baby and killing an adult is the age difference of the victims.mr cork have u eva spent a whole day without licking an oyibo arse? Dont lie

NJ, sweeery don’t worrry. Snow looks like Salt. So whenever u see salt, U have seen Snow!! wink
Re: What Should I Do? My Babe Just Told Me She Is Pregnant by Njgirl1: 8:05pm On Nov 22, 2011
if there is eva a comeback lyk this that yells arselicking duck
it has to be by another mr cork
Re: What Should I Do? My Babe Just Told Me She Is Pregnant by stepo707: 1:18pm On Nov 23, 2011
Mr, Cork:

LOL grin
Re: What Should I Do? My Babe Just Told Me She Is Pregnant by Dynamique: 4:11pm On Nov 23, 2011
Where nairalnders there when u were using the length of ur pole to measure the depth of her hole?, wonders shal neva end.
Re: What Should I Do? My Babe Just Told Me She Is Pregnant by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 23, 2011
Dynamique:

Where nairalnders there when u were using the length of your pole to measure the depth of her hole?, wonders shal neva end.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
[size=14pt]
End Of Discussion!. . . cheesy Best reply so far!

Like seriously, i dont know when people expect to be responsible for the fallouts of their decisions!. . . "Arranticus Nonsenticus!"
[/size]
Re: What Should I Do? My Babe Just Told Me She Is Pregnant by Njgirl1: 8:35pm On Nov 23, 2011
Dynamique:

Where nairalnders there when u were using the length of your pole to measure the depth of her hole?, wonders shal neva end.
lol best reply .
@ poster abortion is murder. Start planning d naming ceremony buy pampers and baby clothes cos u re gonna be a dad. Congrats dats sooo sweeeeet
Re: What Should I Do? My Babe Just Told Me She Is Pregnant by MrCork17: 9:42pm On Nov 23, 2011
NJ Gyal. Sweeery if u wish to be my baby mama, u need need to impress me wink
Re: What Should I Do? My Babe Just Told Me She Is Pregnant by Roland17(m): 4:10am On Nov 24, 2011
@OP
How much more hypocritic can you be? your profile picture has the image of a wonderful creature, yet you are courageous enough to destroy one, Make your decisions, but please do your conscience a favour, take away the picture of that cute baby boy on ur profile,
Re: What Should I Do? My Babe Just Told Me She Is Pregnant by tpia5: 4:17am On Nov 24, 2011
Poster who is the baby in your profile?

Are you having unprotected casual s.ex all over the place?
Re: What Should I Do? My Babe Just Told Me She Is Pregnant by Loveaflame(m): 10:32am On Nov 24, 2011
If you are man enough to put it their you should be man enough to accept the pregnancy
Re: What Should I Do? My Babe Just Told Me She Is Pregnant by silibaba: 2:37pm On Nov 24, 2011
for the abortion buy this for her her and i bet u it will work:

buy her meatpie and ice cream in the morning grin grin

water melon and pineapple in the afternoon cheesy cheesy

at night strike her than the way you did when you pregnated he shocked shocked :or.

belle go run away grin grin

my friend go and prepare yourself for naming ceremony angry angry
Re: What Should I Do? My Babe Just Told Me She Is Pregnant by Dynamique: 10:47pm On Nov 24, 2011
Y u r still seeking 4 opinions on nairaland,d days r counting,time waits 4 no man,but man can wait 4 his time,u didn't wait 4 ur time,so bear d consequences of trying to eat ur cake and have it,dat aint possible,so brace up 2b a family man!.
Re: What Should I Do? My Babe Just Told Me She Is Pregnant by ARareGem(f): 11:04pm On Nov 24, 2011
Congratulations! You're going to become a father. 'What Should I Do? My Babe Just Told Me She Is Pregnant' SMH. I mean, what kind of answers were you expecting? Abortion is MURDER! angry
Re: What Should I Do? My Babe Just Told Me She Is Pregnant by Adaeze003(f): 7:34am On Nov 25, 2011
I think I like sexkills. That said just keep the baby, This is to tell you all that it can happen to anybody <protection or no protection> be warned! wink
Re: What Should I Do? My Babe Just Told Me She Is Pregnant by God2man(m): 8:06am On Nov 25, 2011
Fornication! Look, you need to retrace your step back to God. It is important. You are in a deep pit. Abortion is not an option, because that baby may be the only child,you will ever have. Aborting the baby has serious consequence. My best advice, tell your parent to allow her to relocate for nine months, to have the baby, then look for financial assistance to take of the baby. This is the only alternative, if you do not want your future to hit the rock. God bless you. God2man.
Re: What Should I Do? My Babe Just Told Me She Is Pregnant by Nobleangel1(f): 10:09am On Nov 25, 2011
Since u knew u were nt ready 2 be a father,y did u do it at the 1st place?
Re: What Should I Do? My Babe Just Told Me She Is Pregnant by ghboytelle(m): 10:31am On Nov 25, 2011
theres already enough ppl in nigeria ,it wouldn't hurt to muc to abort it .not all babies were meant to be born,let it go live with god.
Re: What Should I Do? My Babe Just Told Me She Is Pregnant by 195(f): 10:50am On Nov 25, 2011
skin to skin remains the best eva cheesy cheesy
Re: What Should I Do? My Babe Just Told Me She Is Pregnant by Eiregirl(f): 1:59pm On Nov 25, 2011
ghboytelle:

theres already enough ppl in nigeria ,it wouldn't hurt to muc to abort it .not all babies were meant to be born,let it go live with god.
That is a disgusting way of thinking about an unborn child!!!! If you were aborted you wouldn't be able to post rubbish like this here. Who are YOU or anyone else to decide which babies were MEANT to be born & which weren't? angry angry angry
Re: What Should I Do? My Babe Just Told Me She Is Pregnant by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 25, 2011
[size=14pt]There were enough dumb idi[i]o[/i]ts on this forum, but your brand of idiocy is relatively new. . . Upcoming. I'll monitor you for updates. . . Quantum fool![/size]
Re: What Should I Do? My Babe Just Told Me She Is Pregnant by truetalknow: 11:07am On Feb 17, 2016
?
Re: What Should I Do? My Babe Just Told Me She Is Pregnant by bibijay123(f): 12:04pm On Feb 17, 2016
13volts:
@seelord these items you mentioned most are strange to me. apart from alabukun and salt the other items not sure if I could get them In jos.

Jesus! So u actually believe him?? Don't worry he will serve jail terms with u! Oga go to better hospitall jare
Re: What Should I Do? My Babe Just Told Me She Is Pregnant by bibijay123(f): 12:05pm On Feb 17, 2016
13volts:
@seelord these items you mentioned most are strange to me. apart from alabukun and salt the other items not sure if I could get them In jos.

Jesus! So u actually believe him?? Don't worry he will serve jail terms with u! Oga go to better hospital jare
Re: What Should I Do? My Babe Just Told Me She Is Pregnant by Nobody: 1:58pm On Feb 18, 2016
Please whoever Mr cork lent his brain to should give it back. Am soo ashamed on his behalf

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

6 Types Of Men That Women Find Attractive According To Science! / Some Girls Stand Terribly. Legs Bent Backwards And Yansh / Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.