Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

What Should I Do? My Babe Just Told Me She Is Pregnant - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do? My Babe Just Told Me She Is Pregnant (11493 Views)

A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) / My Babe Just Told Me "No More Sex" / My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: What Should I Do? My Babe Just Told Me She Is Pregnant by Tyviv(f): 9:50pm On Feb 18, 2016
Op you had sex without protection, what were you expecting?
Re: What Should I Do? My Babe Just Told Me She Is Pregnant by NarnieSnyper(m): 10:34pm On Feb 18, 2016
13volts:
She missed her period for 10 days now, and the test strip she just did was positive. And neither of us really want this pregnancy. Pls am dead serious what should I do.

Ogbeni, shey we follow u straff your girl? At some point she was screaming ''fvck me harder, get that d!ck in there!!'' . Now she's pregnant and u'r stupidly asking us what u should do. Waka! I pray she's carrying triplets inside her. Mtscheew!
Re: What Should I Do? My Babe Just Told Me She Is Pregnant by Lexusgs430: 12:41am On Feb 19, 2016
13volts:
She missed her period for 10 days now, and the test strip she just did was positive. And neither of us really want this pregnancy. Pls am dead serious what should I do.

Congratulations. Simply ask her what her family requires, and seal this deal.
If you knew you did not want this pregnancy, why not either abstain or use a condom?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

After Sucking Her Wet Kitty-Cat Dry, She Told Me This... (18+) / Zambia Bans The Use Of "Sex Doll" / How To Handle Your Partner’s Stress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.