Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,411 members, 7,853,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 03:47 AM

Abeg Who Go Teach Me How To Bomb For Street? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Abeg Who Go Teach Me How To Bomb For Street? (1880 Views)

Better Man Dey Love Him Mama Pass Any Woman Wey He Jam For Street / Abeg, Who Go Cut Soap Give Me / Your Mummy Dey Show Her Pants For Street- Small Girl Disgrace a Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abeg Who Go Teach Me How To Bomb For Street? by ayjay45(m): 6:16pm On May 12
Samuelojonla123:

You be real Gee ma nigga.
@ OP fyi yahoo don hard, no be as e be for the past e be now. Cl sef don wiseup, which format you wan reason cl wey him never hear before. So you gats go spiritual to cashout big time and if you no get mind just dey your dey make you dey drink your garri for house grin
Peace
what sorts of spiritual works bro ojonla I'm ready.
Re: Abeg Who Go Teach Me How To Bomb For Street? by ayjay45(m): 6:17pm On May 12
Uchenna10:

Na only u talk true.....u Sabi💯💯

Yahoo no easy ,he gots do some spiritual work first o.
what kind of spiritual work please
Re: Abeg Who Go Teach Me How To Bomb For Street? by Verbtips(m): 6:54pm On May 15
ayjay45:
what kind of spiritual work please
go meet baba make e do work for you
maybe with your relative.turn them 2 soap wey u go use the soapy,e nor to hard.
grining...
yahoo don cast go find another work.if na farm go do
note:run 2 fast you go die young
run to slow you go die poor
bro run normal

1 Like

Re: Abeg Who Go Teach Me How To Bomb For Street? by ayjay45(m): 6:58pm On May 15
Verbtips:
go meet baba make e do work for you
maybe with your relative.turn them 2 soap wey u go use the soapy,e nor to hard.
grining...
yahoo don cast go find another work.if na farm go do
note:run 2 fast you go die young
run to slow you go die poor
bro run normal
you and who do farm. Are you okay
Re: Abeg Who Go Teach Me How To Bomb For Street? by UniversalGee: 7:03pm On May 15
Nothing dey for Yahoo. That shit will fúck you up for real. Real niggars like us still making it big without bombing, made 90k yesterday purely passive, no bombing shiit.

1 Like

Re: Abeg Who Go Teach Me How To Bomb For Street? by Verbtips(m): 7:04pm On May 15
ayjay45:
you and who do farm. Are you okay
go hawk pure water thengrin
Re: Abeg Who Go Teach Me How To Bomb For Street? by Verbtips(m): 7:07pm On May 15
UniversalGee:
Nothing dey for Yahoo. That shit will Bleep you up for real. Real niggars like us still making it big without bombing, made 90k yesterday purely passive, no bombing shiit.
give of some hint and glimpse
Re: Abeg Who Go Teach Me How To Bomb For Street? by MrCork: 7:07pm On May 15
ayjay45:
Who go teach me street abeg?

I can pay

brother..do not belif when people say YOR HEAD IS NOT CORRRRRECT SIR!!!! (((no oofencsece))) smiley
Re: Abeg Who Go Teach Me How To Bomb For Street? by ifeanyi0147(m): 7:23am On May 16
WhatsApp me ‪+60109354329‬
ayjay45:

I can pay
‪+60 10‑935 4329‬
Re: Abeg Who Go Teach Me How To Bomb For Street? by Bellotelli: 8:25am On May 16
ayjay45:

I can pay
Whoever is profitable by a crime is guilty of it. My favorite quote from primary school.
Re: Abeg Who Go Teach Me How To Bomb For Street? by 2RightHands1Coc(m): 9:05am On May 16
What hustle are you on Bro... Tech, Fiverr?
UniversalGee:
Nothing dey for Yahoo. That shit will Bleep you up for real. Real niggars like us still making it big without bombing, made 90k yesterday purely passive, no bombing shiit.
Re: Abeg Who Go Teach Me How To Bomb For Street? by chido20(m): 7:48pm On May 16
Baba i go advice you no go enta yahoo. You fit dy 1 year and u no go see 1 naira. You dy feel depressed steady because CL go wine u tire
Re: Abeg Who Go Teach Me How To Bomb For Street? by Bitterkola100: 6:33am On May 17
ayjay45:
minna niger state and abuja
i am in keffi, write me on WhatsApp with the number on my signature.
Do you have a browsing phone or laptop?
Re: Abeg Who Go Teach Me How To Bomb For Street? by Feldie: 9:46am On May 17
gentleman82:
Repent now of your sinful evil ways to avoid spending your eternity in hell fire after you die. Jesus Christ love and warns you to repent and convert now to Christianity to avoid hell fire. Only Jesus Christ can save you by his death on the cross and his blood which washes away your sins, any other ways ( Islam, paganism, Hinduism, atheism, etc) can not save you. Be wise while you still have the chance accept Jesus Christ now and save your soul from hell. Be wiser than Satan and follow the one true God. This is the eternal truth from the spiritual realm
shut the fucck up

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tell Me, Who Is @ Fault. Hubby Or Wiffyy / Do U Know A Lady's Kiss Is Half Won? / I Hated This Girl Before, But Now,we Are In Love. Is It Possible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.