Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,811 members, 7,844,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Biden: US To Block Bomb, Artillery Shell Shipments If Israel Invades Rafah - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Biden: US To Block Bomb, Artillery Shell Shipments If Israel Invades Rafah (12481 Views)

FINISH THEM,’ Nikki Haley Scribbles On Israeli Artillery Shell / If Israel Fails, We Are Next - Mosab Yousef, Son Of Hamas Founder / Biography & Profile Of Joe Biden, US President-Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biden: US To Block Bomb, Artillery Shell Shipments If Israel Invades Rafah by Greenfaces: 11:12am On May 09
AnambraPikinSel:

We really need Neuropsychiatric section on naira land for people like this
I swear. The guy is a psycho low key. The world powers are changing gradually. Everyone just aligns with what he knows to be more powerful. If Biden plays a stupid role in Americas history, then he should know that China, Korea, Russia and Iran are growing. Once there's a coalition of these forces today, World powers would shift and America may be the victim of the same unrest it has propagated all over the world and throughout history.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden: US To Block Bomb, Artillery Shell Shipments If Israel Invades Rafah by Tonytonex(m): 11:13am On May 09
NothingDoMe:
Hamas should surrender and release the hostages.
which hostages?
People wey dem don kill
Re: Biden: US To Block Bomb, Artillery Shell Shipments If Israel Invades Rafah by obedience4(m): 11:14am On May 09
Masterviolence:
This is just the normal Media talks by the Americans to make it look like they were against it.

Imagine coming out to say that bombing Rafah will kill large numbers of civilians but those of us who pay attention have recorded the limitless arrivals and departures of western military cargo planes in and out of Israel in the past few weeks. Maybe Israel is taking deliveries of water rather than jdams and artillery shells.

Rafah is a densely populated city, any military action that involves dropping of bombs in that city will lead to massive civilian casualties, yet some people who are considered inhumane in a sane society are happy for the death of tens of thousands of innocent people.
Israel already have enough ordinance at the moment to sent the m.e on fire, don't be deceived, don't be gullible.

I strongly believe that Israel will pay one day for killing innocent en masse, just like how nazí German pay for what they did.

So the cities in Ukraine are not densely populated
Have you ever condemn Putin for bombings Ukrainian cities discriminately
For targeting energy facilities knowing fully well civilians would need to get warm during winter.

All of a sudden you have now grown a conscience

1 Like

Re: Biden: US To Block Bomb, Artillery Shell Shipments If Israel Invades Rafah by soccerlite: 11:15am On May 09
Righteousness2:
UNBELIEVABLE but Not Suprised!!

I have always said that Biden was appointed to bring about GOD'S Wrath on America aka Mystery Babylon.
Since he came into power all sorts of abominations have not been in short supply right from the white house.

Turning his back on GOD'S Land is the Red line.

America or America GOD will Defend HIS Land.
America or No America , ISRAEL will Invade Rafah and Crush Hamas.

IT is a privillege for America to have ISRAEL as its most Trusted ally. America has gained do much from GOD'S COVENANTWith ISRAEL.

America is a World Power because of ISRAEL
Nomerica will be brought low because of ISRAEL.

My Prayer is Lord God save and Preserve you Children who trust in you and are against this satanic biden move.

I STAND WITH ISRAEL IN SPIRT AND IN TRUTH.

Stop all this kind of your fanatical comments for the love of Israel

If you truly love Israel, you will not bring hatred to her with caustic comments

1 Like

Re: Biden: US To Block Bomb, Artillery Shell Shipments If Israel Invades Rafah by Omodua(m): 11:16am On May 09
Righteousness2:

I have always said that Biden was appointed to bring about GOD'S Wrath on America aka Mystery Babylon.
Since he came into power all sorts of abominations have not been in short supply right from the white house.

IT is a privillege for America to have ISRAEL as its most Trusted ally. America has gained do much from GOD'S COVENANTWith ISRAEL.

My Prayer is Lord God save and Preserve you Children who trust in you and are against this satanic biden move.

Supporting Israel in massacring innocent Palestinians?

To hell with Israel.

In solidarity with Palestinian peoples fighting for legitimacy of their Homeland and desire to live.

1 Like

Re: Biden: US To Block Bomb, Artillery Shell Shipments If Israel Invades Rafah by Krismas(m): 11:27am On May 09
Righteousness2:

grin I STAND WITH HAMAS cheesy

Re: Biden: US To Block Bomb, Artillery Shell Shipments If Israel Invades Rafah by Krismas(m): 11:28am On May 09
grin Whereas the IDF didn’t got the balls to go inside the tunnel cos they knw wat waiting for them. Most of the Americans army they claimed to be invincible hired by Israel have been liquidated, including the most famous redwolf sniper from British army. IDF isn’t winning but losing. Killing civilians is the only way to put pressure on Hamas. But it’s not working either, because the civilians doesn’t blame Hamas and call for Hamas to surrender. Instead, the young civilians are vowing to join Hamas soldiers after the war.

2 Likes

Re: Biden: US To Block Bomb, Artillery Shell Shipments If Israel Invades Rafah by Doyin2(m): 11:32am On May 09
Tonytonex:
which hostages?
People wey dem don kill

Just ignore the idiot.

They are claiming to be killing hamas and not innocent people,yet they want the same Hamas to release hostages .

Mischievous people can never be consistent with what they say or do.

1 Like

Re: Biden: US To Block Bomb, Artillery Shell Shipments If Israel Invades Rafah by samwheel(m): 11:35am On May 09
Righteousness2:

Idiot, reading Bible up side down.

So God's wrath wasn't on them when they were fully supporting Israel undecided

Keep serving the demon (god of chosen) thinking it's the most high God you're serving.

1 Like

Re: Biden: US To Block Bomb, Artillery Shell Shipments If Israel Invades Rafah by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:45am On May 09
InvertedHammer:

/
A lot of Israelis themselves and many Americans are against the genocide by Israel. It has turned to Netanyahu's political ambition for power retention. But mumu Nigerian Christians are supporting Israel because a book convinced them that Israelis(who by the way are non-chrisrians) are the children of God while they, the Nigerians are under ancestral curses grin angry. We have Israel in Nigeria. There is a town in Nigeria called Umuchukwu (children of God). Have Nigerians revered them or they are only interested in the ones with white skin?
/

Umuchukwu, that is in Aguata. Nigerians Christians are dumb. Common sense and logic is a crime to them. US, German, French citizens are protesting against Israeli occupation and killing of civilians in Gaza, but once you, a fellow country man criticize Israel you become a terrorist.

2 Likes

Re: Biden: US To Block Bomb, Artillery Shell Shipments If Israel Invades Rafah by Riskymarvelous(m): 11:45am On May 09
Doyin2:

You go join the European Jewish terrorists and get all your body shattered into pieces.

We are talking of genocide arising from illegal occupation of territories,you idiot are talking of Muslims.

Im*becile•
EWU Hausa go join them God go punish you with one bullet useless religion
Re: Biden: US To Block Bomb, Artillery Shell Shipments If Israel Invades Rafah by Krismas(m): 11:45am On May 09
grin INTERNATIONAL JEWRY THREATENS BIDEN

Re: Biden: US To Block Bomb, Artillery Shell Shipments If Israel Invades Rafah by PepeXKermit: 11:46am On May 09
CodeTemplar:
idiots naturally think everybody is partisan because of the percieved tribe and ethnicity.

what is so Special about Lagos and Abuja?
Re: Biden: US To Block Bomb, Artillery Shell Shipments If Israel Invades Rafah by Krismas(m): 11:56am On May 09
grin 08MAY2024: Israeli MK Tali Gottlieb comments on the US decision to delay or stop the sale of thousands of precision weapons to Zionist Israel: “The US is threatening not to give us precise missiles. Oh yeah? Well, I got news for the US. We have imprecise missiles. I’ll use it. I’ll just collapse ten. Ten buildings. That’s what I’ll do”

FOOLISH LEECHES. IF U HAVE AS U CLAIM, THEN WHY BOTHER THE AMERICANS FOR THEIRS? WHY NOT DEPEND ON YURSEF ALL ALONG?
Re: Biden: US To Block Bomb, Artillery Shell Shipments If Israel Invades Rafah by Doyin2(m): 12:02pm On May 09
Riskymarvelous:
EWU Hausa go join them God go punish you with one bullet useless religion

slowpoke.

The true God is for everyone,a merciful one and not as revengeful,nepotiic and blood thirsty as your own god.

Jews are not the only creatures of God and I just wonder the type of your own god that is so nepotic and only think of the jews.

Go and join your fellow Jewish terrorists who do not even believe in your god.

Imbeci*le.

1 Like

Re: Biden: US To Block Bomb, Artillery Shell Shipments If Israel Invades Rafah by caracas: 12:18pm On May 09
antiMuhamad:

Same God that created the Satan you so much hate too.

Quick question, who created all those people Muhammad killed with his sword? And the girls he raped??
What’s my business with Muhammad? For your info am a confirmed Christian a practicing Catholic at that
Some of you deluded beings think the Israeli- Palestine conflict has anything to do with religion it doesn’t. It’s about territorial sovereignty
For your info again Israel hates Christians more than they hate Muslims….
Food for thought to those ignoramus beings…

1 Like

Re: Biden: US To Block Bomb, Artillery Shell Shipments If Israel Invades Rafah by Squirrel1(m): 12:20pm On May 09
antiMuhamad:
Like your slave father
that wan consine ur mama wer conceive u for brothel

🚶
Re: Biden: US To Block Bomb, Artillery Shell Shipments If Israel Invades Rafah by antiMuhamad: 12:22pm On May 09
caracas:

What’s my business with Muhammad? For your info am a confirmed Christian a practicing Catholic at that
Some of you deluded beings think the Israeli- Palestine conflict has anything to do with religion it doesn’t. It’s about territorial sovereignty
grin grin grin Israel removed several muslim governments and installed christian governments, examples were in Lebanon, Jordan and even Iraq. Read your history well, Netanyahu and Israelis often read and quote the bible buit never the quoran, he be like say you are a muslim, muhammed slave that is pretending to mislid christians, America is majorly a christian nation as well as most of europe, you think you know better than them? Foolish terrorist in disguise...ode
Re: Biden: US To Block Bomb, Artillery Shell Shipments If Israel Invades Rafah by Nwaikpe: 12:45pm On May 09
Doyin2:

And your own Jesus stands for genocide and nepotism because he was a Jew,so all Palestinians must vacate the “promised land” for the Europeans Jewish terrorists, by force and bloodshed.

What then is the difference between the alleged nepotism of Buhari and that of your Jesus?

Even though the Israeli terrorists you are supporting don’t even believe in Jesus.

You can see how foolish you are and other Christian’s supporting the artificial Israel.

But sane people know that the biblical Israel was not a geographical creation of 1948.

And for your info Mohammed never fought a war of aggression but self defence and neither did he promote violence.

Same as saying "for your information, a snakes belly never touched the ground."

grin grin grin grin

I repeat authoritatively, your god is weak, allah is a demon, and mohammed is a rapist.
Mohameds followers are suffering from the inferiority complex in whihc following the weakling mohamed has brought on them. That is why they feel like always augmenting his weakness with their own strength by fighting for him.

All terrorist are muslims. Any muslim that is not a terrorist, is no real muslim.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Biden: US To Block Bomb, Artillery Shell Shipments If Israel Invades Rafah by Nwaikpe: 12:52pm On May 09
caracas:

Abdulsalam, you don't need to stress yourself.

Any king that has to say he is a king is no king at all.

The very fact that you have to affirm emphatically that you are a Christian simply mean that you are a clear terroristical muslim. grin grin grin grin grin
None of your denial can change that.

Back to your text, just a hint wink, when ever you want to pretend to be a Christian, never make the statement of "Israel hates Christians more than they hate Muslims." As soon as you make this statement, you give yourself away as the well known Islamic Terrorist the world is always afraid of. grin grin grin grin grin

May the demon called allah and his deceived lunatic called mohamed, burn in the hell prepared by the YHWH the God of Israel.
smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Biden: US To Block Bomb, Artillery Shell Shipments If Israel Invades Rafah by Wizardslayer: 1:13pm On May 09
Blazebond:
A Zionist will point blank look you in the eye and say “Palestinians have no humanity, and that’s why we need to destroy them all” and not even realise what they’re doing and some brainwashed clowns in Africa will applaud them and say they are "gods chosen people" mtcheeew,One major problem in the world is western exceptionalism,the belief that the western powers are somehow more moral than other nation states.
This is based on literally nothing but propaganda. An objective analysis of which groups have committed the gravest of crimes against humanity would always and without exception put the crimes of Europeans, and later their American offspring, as the worst.
What the Europeans did in both of the Americas, Africa, Asia, Oceania and even on European soil, is unmatched in its inhumanity and impact. And this is not some ancient relic of a bygone era: the US and its European counterparts are still massacring innocent children now, today, as you read this, at unprecedented rates.
Yet western liberals somehow think they live in an enlightened society — just because they’re told they do. They’re told these crimes are ‘of the past’ while they’re fed ideas like equality, democracy, liberty and rule of law as these pillars of virtue that prop up the current society within which they live, but every single one of them is a barefaced lie that takes the tiniest of digging to reveal.
To all you Africans rejoicing in the mandate of ZIONISM and foolishly gloathing at the genocide being currently carried out by Israel and her European Allies,I feel nothing for you but total contempt and pity because you are lost and finished.
Biden can go ahead and do what he likes,but nobody cares anymore,they hypocrisy of the western world have been fully exposed.
Reserve that pity and contempt for your Sorry self.

Do you care to know why people tend to stand with Israel instead of your Islam that kills and fights anyone with contrary opinions??

I know what Muslims do and are still doing to Christians for fact that Christians are too weak and docile and they're taking advantage of their weaknesses. I speak from experience bcus i know what Christians are going through up north. They passing through hell.

I'll rather stand with a Jew that'll not kill me than a muslim that'll kill me and starting celebrating and shouting allahu Akbar bcus my only crime is being a Christian.
Re: Biden: US To Block Bomb, Artillery Shell Shipments If Israel Invades Rafah by Stephench: 1:19pm On May 09
America sure think we're all fools

1 Like

Re: Biden: US To Block Bomb, Artillery Shell Shipments If Israel Invades Rafah by NothingDoMe: 2:13pm On May 09
Tonytonex:
which hostages?
People wey dem don kill
Dem don die be that.
Re: Biden: US To Block Bomb, Artillery Shell Shipments If Israel Invades Rafah by antiMuhamad: 2:19pm On May 09
Squirrel1:
that wan consine ur mama wer conceive u for brothel

🚶
Yes nau, same thing with your mother, I enjoyed the pussy of the old bitch. Used her for a while before handing her over to ur old papa cheesy grin
Re: Biden: US To Block Bomb, Artillery Shell Shipments If Israel Invades Rafah by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:44pm On May 09
Masterviolence:
This is just the normal Media talks by the Americans to make it look like they were against it.

Imagine coming out to say that bombing Rafah will kill large numbers of civilians but those of us who pay attention have recorded the limitless arrivals and departures of western military cargo planes in and out of Israel in the past few weeks. Maybe Israel is taking deliveries of water rather than jdams and artillery shells.

Rafah is a densely populated city, any military action that involves dropping of bombs in that city will lead to massive civilian casualties, yet some people who are considered inhumane in a sane society are happy for the death of tens of thousands of innocent people.
Israel already have enough ordinance at the moment to sent the m.e on fire, don't be deceived, don't be gullible.

I strongly believe that Israel will pay one day for killing innocent en masse, just like how nazí German pay for what they did.
in Gaza there's no innocent person there
Re: Biden: US To Block Bomb, Artillery Shell Shipments If Israel Invades Rafah by Onyiiobi7735(m): 2:45pm On May 09
Satazaa:
absolutely true and very brilliant bro
Thank you.
Re: Biden: US To Block Bomb, Artillery Shell Shipments If Israel Invades Rafah by itoba4real(m): 2:54pm On May 09
Doyin2:

I am not surprised .

You worship a very nepotic god such that the Jewish European Israelis are the only children of your god who are more important and special than other creatures,including the Palestinians.

Because Jesus was a Jew,so other creatures other than Jews are inferior? Go and read your so quaran and know the history of the Jews, God chose them from the beginning that's why he divided the red sea for their sake and through his might David slew the Palestine goliath.infact his love for them is beyond measure but it is their iniquity that made them suffer from enemies, Jesus came as a jew to extend that love to other nations by dying on the cross so as many that believe would also be enjoy the blessings,so my brother God is still with them and watching

Now I understand that the alleged nepotism of
Buhari,started from somewhere!

Even the majority of so called Israelis do not even worship Jesus.

Idiot.

Re: Biden: US To Block Bomb, Artillery Shell Shipments If Israel Invades Rafah by itoba4real(m): 2:58pm On May 09
Doyin2:

I am not surprised .

You worship a very nepotic god such that the Jewish European Israelis are the only children of your god who are more important and special than other creatures,including the Palestinians.

Because Jesus was a Jew,so other creatures other than Jews are inferior? Go and read your so quaran and know the history of the Jews, God chose them from the beginning that's why he divided the red sea for their sake and through his might David slew the Palestine goliath.infact his love for them is beyond measure but it is their iniquity that made them suffer from enemies, Jesus came as a jew to extend that love to other nations by dying on the cross so as many that believe would also be enjoy the blessings,so my brother God is still with them and watching

Now I understand that the alleged nepotism of
Buhari,started from somewhere!

Even the majority of so called Israelis do not even worship Jesus.

Idiot.

Buhari nepotism is natural but when someone else do the same they began to wail

Re: Biden: US To Block Bomb, Artillery Shell Shipments If Israel Invades Rafah by JoeEeL(m): 4:01pm On May 09
ForValour:
I am all Israeli but Israel really need to calm down.

Thats why fulani terrorists are sleeping with ur women and slicing off d hands of ur farmers. Keep calming down, s’ogbo?
Re: Biden: US To Block Bomb, Artillery Shell Shipments If Israel Invades Rafah by JoeEeL(m): 4:01pm On May 09
zinaunreal:
They saying invade rafah like its hamas they are looking for. They only going there to kill civilians using air raids because hamas cannot operate in the air. Cowards. Go and face hamas stop attacking civilians. Fake israel.

The civilians have evacuated already. All that is left na hamas and their sympathizers
Re: Biden: US To Block Bomb, Artillery Shell Shipments If Israel Invades Rafah by JoeEeL(m): 4:02pm On May 09
Squirrel1:
mumu🤣

Modified

Imagine crying over not been able to access guns to kill innocent kids and helpless women.on the day of judgement, the que will be long walahi

Cos uve seen the day of judgment before abi?

Dey wine urself
Re: Biden: US To Block Bomb, Artillery Shell Shipments If Israel Invades Rafah by JoeEeL(m): 4:03pm On May 09
Kennitrust:
Not all war are won by sword.

War can also be won by word.

Please, this war should stop!

Go and speak with fulani herdsmen. Make i check something

He say na “word”

Xtianity don brainwash this one finish undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

African Union Demands 'immediate' Halt To Libya Attacks / Argentina VP Kirchner Sentenced To Six Years Jail Term Over Fraud / Yahoo, Fortnite Quit China Amid "Challenging Environment"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.