Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,424 members, 7,843,304 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Biden: US To Block Bomb, Artillery Shell Shipments If Israel Invades Rafah - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Biden: US To Block Bomb, Artillery Shell Shipments If Israel Invades Rafah (12457 Views)

Iran Vows To Deploy 'weapons It Has Never Used If Israel Launches Retaliatory St / If Israel Fails, We Are Next - Mosab Yousef, Son Of Hamas Founder / Biography & Profile Of Joe Biden, US President-Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biden: US To Block Bomb, Artillery Shell Shipments If Israel Invades Rafah by JoeEeL(m): 4:04pm On May 09
rumu3485:
Lying SCAMerican rogues, mass murderers.
Believe them at your own risk.

zio-western terrorists are doomedđź’Ż

And giving doomsdays to rafah terrorists and all their global terrorists online
Re: Biden: US To Block Bomb, Artillery Shell Shipments If Israel Invades Rafah by JoeEeL(m): 4:22pm On May 09
Angelfrost:
At this point, it's already out of the hands of hypocritical America and Sleepy Joe.

Let's all sit tight, arms folded, and watch Israel perpetrate one of the greatest acts of genocide since Hitler.

Ironic that Jews were at the receiving end of such once upon a time.

This man trying to be diplomatic. U go soon comot ur shell full soon
Re: Biden: US To Block Bomb, Artillery Shell Shipments If Israel Invades Rafah by rumu3485: 4:24pm On May 09
zio-western terrorists are doomed đź’Ż

JoeEeL:

And giving doomsdays to rafah terrorists and all their global terrorists online
Re: Biden: US To Block Bomb, Artillery Shell Shipments If Israel Invades Rafah by itoba4real(m): 4:40pm On May 09
Doyin2:

I am not surprised .

You worship a very nepotic god such that the Jewish European Israelis are the only children of your god who are more important and special than other creatures,including the Palestinians.

Because Jesus was a Jew,so other creatures other than Jews are inferior?
This one went straight to the terrorist
Now I understand that the alleged nepotism of
Buhari,started from somewhere!

Even the majority of so called Israelis do not even worship Jesus.

Idiot.

Re: Biden: US To Block Bomb, Artillery Shell Shipments If Israel Invades Rafah by shogsman(m): 4:43pm On May 09
Righteousness2:
UNBELIEVABLE but Not Suprised!!

I have always said that Biden was appointed to bring about GOD'S Wrath on America aka Mystery Babylon.
Since he came into power all sorts of abominations have not been in short supply right from the white house.

Turning his back on GOD'S Land is the Red line.

America or America GOD will Defend HIS Land.
America or No America , ISRAEL will Invade Rafah and Crush Hamas.

IT is a privillege for America to have ISRAEL as its most Trusted ally. America has gained do much from GOD'S COVENANTWith ISRAEL.

America is a World Power because of ISRAEL
Nomerica will be brought low because of ISRAEL.

My Prayer is Lord God save and Preserve you Children who trust in you and are against this satanic biden move.

I STAND WITH ISRAEL IN SPIRT AND IN TRUTH.

So God's chose him to kill 30k children and women in Palestine, mumu like some of you is why I don't go to church
Re: Biden: US To Block Bomb, Artillery Shell Shipments If Israel Invades Rafah by PHAYOL81: 9:21pm On May 09
Jokes
Re: Biden: US To Block Bomb, Artillery Shell Shipments If Israel Invades Rafah by Squirrel1(m): 10:07pm On May 09
JoeEeL:

Cos uve seen the day of judgment before abi?

Dey wine urself
Whether u like am or not, they most be judgement. U think say Innocent kids go just die and the Almighty wouldn't intervene??! Look around u man.

If something gets stolen from u, u long for justice!

U can't burn kids alive and think you'll just walk into heaven. E no fit sup like dat.
Re: Biden: US To Block Bomb, Artillery Shell Shipments If Israel Invades Rafah by BALLOSKI: 3:50am On May 10
Onyiiobi7735:
American hypocrisy at the best.Now Crooked Joe Biden has finally woken up at the dawn of the morning to threaten Israel with stoppage of military and financial aid.
If Israel had its way,its military and the animalistic Jewish settlers would be too glad to totally exterminate the Palestinians.
Israeli settlers and the military are becoming more worse than the Nazi murderers.
That country is seriously abusing the Grace of God upon them, and that Grace is not indefinite.
It's that Grace that is restraining neighbouring Muslim countries from turning on them and pounding them to oblivion.
American intervention won't save them, should that Grace be taken from them.
Israel should know it's not invincible and untouchable and should restrain its bloodthirsty and murderous settlers and military.
They have no grace. This is not the biblical Israel - they're white occupiers.

The only country keeping them is the united States.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biden: US To Block Bomb, Artillery Shell Shipments If Israel Invades Rafah by nurusystem(m): 6:52am On May 10
Righteousness2:
UNBELIEVABLE but Not Suprised!!

I have always said that Biden was appointed to bring about GOD'S Wrath on America aka Mystery Babylon.
Since he came into power all sorts of abominations have not been in short supply right from the white house.

Turning his back on GOD'S Land is the Red line.

America or America GOD will Defend HIS Land.
America or No America , ISRAEL will Invade Rafah and Crush Hamas.

IT is a privillege for America to have ISRAEL as its most Trusted ally. America has gained do much from GOD'S COVENANTWith ISRAEL.

America is a World Power because of ISRAEL
Nomerica will be brought low because of ISRAEL.

My Prayer is Lord God save and Preserve you Children who trust in you and are against this satanic biden move.

I STAND WITH ISRAEL IN SPIRT AND IN TRUTH.
the isreal of 1947 is not from God
Re: Biden: US To Block Bomb, Artillery Shell Shipments If Israel Invades Rafah by JoeEeL(m): 7:45am On May 10
Squirrel1:
Whether u like am or not, they most be judgement. U think say Innocent kids go just die and the Almighty wouldn't intervene??! Look around u man.

If something gets stolen from u, u long for justice!

U can't burn kids alive and think you'll just walk into heaven. E no fit sup like dat.

Wheres d heaven? U dream too much. Evil and good will exist till the end of time. Heaven is fictitious. Dont be dreamy. Those who control d world affairs are also those who fermented the idea of religious practices today to control the human mind.
Re: Biden: US To Block Bomb, Artillery Shell Shipments If Israel Invades Rafah by Onyiiobi7735(m): 7:51am On May 10
BALLOSKI:
They have no grace. This is not the biblical Israel - they're white occupiers.

The only country keeping them is the united States.
You have a solid point there.
Re: Biden: US To Block Bomb, Artillery Shell Shipments If Israel Invades Rafah by bigwig071(m): 8:45am On May 10
So - if you’re wondering how come Hamas doesn’t have that many hostages alive and if you’re still thinking that the civilians in Gaza are so innocent:

Read and hear ‼️

"I haven't slept for four days!"

Eli Shatvi, the father of Idan, who was kidnapped in Gaza, described the atrocities committed by the Gazan citizens on 7/10 from videos he was exposed to that Israel isn’t publishing yet for privacy of the families.

1. Dozens of abductees were tied by their legs to cars and dragged along the road in a 'victory procession' across Gaza.
Until there is nothing left of their faces!

2. The whole street cheered! Women and children tore off organs as souvenirs!

3. Male abductees are also being raped, shaved, and dressed in women's clothes.

"If we are talking about education and conveying a message to the world - we need to show these films"
Re: Biden: US To Block Bomb, Artillery Shell Shipments If Israel Invades Rafah by caracas: 11:58am On May 10
Nwaikpe:

Abdulsalam, you don't need to stress yourself.

Any king that has to say he is a king is no king at all.

The very fact that you have to affirm emphatically that you are a Christian simply mean that you are a clear terroristical muslim. grin grin grin grin grin
None of your denial can change that.

Back to your text, just a hint wink, when ever you want to pretend to be a Christian, never make the statement of "Israel hates Christians more than they hate Muslims." As soon as you make this statement, you give yourself away as the well known Islamic Terrorist the world is always afraid of. grin grin grin grin grin

May the demon called allah and his deceived lunatic called mohamed, burn in the hell prepared by the YHWH the God of Israel.
smiley smiley smiley smiley
It is your father mother n lineage that are Muslims…. My grandfather brought Christianity to my village n till today am a practicing catholic not just that , my siblings are cathetists in the revered Catholic Church ….
From your write up above its very clear you are a dumb fellow . A Christian terrorist, like some of the crusaders in the past that burnt innocent children n women alive, so much so that pope John Paul the 2nd had to apologize to the world.
Gone are those days where extremist n fanatics like you would be allowed to thrive n have their way, be it Christianity, Judaism, Islam or any other religion.
Imagine jubilating at the deaths n destruction of innocent children
Devilish Christian terrorist like you….
Re: Biden: US To Block Bomb, Artillery Shell Shipments If Israel Invades Rafah by Squirrel1(m): 10:43am On May 11
JoeEeL:

Wheres d heaven? U dream too much. Evil and good will exist till the end of time. Heaven is fictitious. Dont be dreamy. Those who control d world affairs are also those who fermented the idea of religious practices today to control the human mind.
lol. I hope something gets taken away from u and u repeat the same thing to the person that did it. Lmao
Re: Biden: US To Block Bomb, Artillery Shell Shipments If Israel Invades Rafah by JoeEeL(m): 1:40pm On May 11
Squirrel1:
lol. I hope something gets taken away from u and u repeat the same thing to the person that did it. Lmao

So bad things have to happen to me before I wish theres some form of retribution? Thats mere wishful thinking. I am mature enough to know bad things will happen to good people and vice versa.

Yeah I may wish it but that doesnt make it d reality. All d wishes on the evil nigerian politicians, have u not observed they outlive the populace?

Its just sentiments. Mature and enlightened people grow above sentiments, despite the pain. This sentiment is responsible for d religiosity of many nigerians. These sentiments were deliberately worked into most religious doctrines by society higher-ups to instill morals, fear and control. And at d same time, enable the higher-ups to escape accountability.

Thats why u see nigerians referring to their rulers that “God will judge them”, “Hell fire awaits them”. Thats the sound of the defeated. Round mental defeat. Europeans were once like this. Highly superstitious too. When they made that give way, the series of revolutions that rocked alot of their nations gave way to the advancement u see today that they can throw egg on Macron’s face and nothing will happen.

Unfortunately nigerians wont see it this way. Theyll start shouting “antichrist”, this that… Nigerians may see 1 and see another 1. But the mental mapping to combine both to bcom 2, they tend to lack it. Ire oo.
Re: Biden: US To Block Bomb, Artillery Shell Shipments If Israel Invades Rafah by NairaMaster1(m): 6:35pm On May 18
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Dis guy na mumu. Tufiakwa. Na your papa be Fulani

Thak you wise man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Palestinian Authority Announces A New Cabinet / Reasons Why A Diplomatic Solution To The Syrian Crisis Is Unlikely / Poland "Ready" To Host NATO Nuclear Weapons, President Andrzej Duda Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.