Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,790 members, 7,844,567 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Biden: US To Block Bomb, Artillery Shell Shipments If Israel Invades Rafah - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Biden: US To Block Bomb, Artillery Shell Shipments If Israel Invades Rafah (12478 Views)

FINISH THEM,’ Nikki Haley Scribbles On Israeli Artillery Shell / If Israel Fails, We Are Next - Mosab Yousef, Son Of Hamas Founder / Biography & Profile Of Joe Biden, US President-Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biden: US To Block Bomb, Artillery Shell Shipments If Israel Invades Rafah by itoba4real(m): 8:37am On May 09
Maybe some people don't know that the God himself is with his children with or without the support of anyone they will be victorious,infact God can decide to crumble the US for the sake of isreal

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biden: US To Block Bomb, Artillery Shell Shipments If Israel Invades Rafah by caracas: 8:39am On May 09
Righteousness2:
UNBELIEVABLE but Not Suprised!!

I have always said that Biden was appointed to bring about GOD'S Wrath on America aka Mystery Babylon.
Since he came into power all sorts of abominations have not been in short supply right from the white house.

Turning his back on GOD'S Land is the Red line.

America or America GOD will Defend HIS Land.
America or No America , ISRAEL will Invade Rafah and Crush Hamas.

IT is a privillege for America to have ISRAEL as its most Trusted ally. America has gained do much from GOD'S COVENANTWith ISRAEL.

America is a World Power because of ISRAEL
Nomerica will be brought low because of ISRAEL.

My Prayer is Lord God save and Preserve you Children who trust in you and are against this satanic biden move.

I STAND WITH ISRAEL IN SPIRT AND IN TRUTH.
You are evil, I hope you know that…..

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biden: US To Block Bomb, Artillery Shell Shipments If Israel Invades Rafah by spiSeyi: 8:39am On May 09
Righteousness2:

I have always said that Biden was appointed to bring about GOD'S Wrath on America aka Mystery Babylon.
Since he came into power all sorts of abominations have not been in short supply right from the white house.

IT is a privillege for America to have ISRAEL as its most Trusted ally. America has gained do much from GOD'S COVENANTWith ISRAEL.

My Prayer is Lord God save and Preserve you Children who trust in you and are against this satanic biden move.

What a religious bigot, the Jesus you claim to uphold doesn't stand for this nonsense . If you don't love pangry

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biden: US To Block Bomb, Artillery Shell Shipments If Israel Invades Rafah by caracas: 8:40am On May 09
itoba4real:
Maybe some people don't know that the God himself is with his children with or without the support of anyone they will be victorious,infact God can decide to crumble the US for the sake of isreal
Simple question….
Who created the Palestinians?

3 Likes

Re: Biden: US To Block Bomb, Artillery Shell Shipments If Israel Invades Rafah by siraj1402(m): 8:40am On May 09
Righteousness2:

I pity those who owns you. Unfortunate father for his children, unfortunate husband for his wife. A miserable and murderer that does not fit to leave among humans. I am not surprised, the Lord Devil choosen are saddist.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden: US To Block Bomb, Artillery Shell Shipments If Israel Invades Rafah by Khyrvxjzy: 8:42am On May 09
ForValour:
I am all Israeli but Israel really need to calm down.

dont be stupid
use your head
if your child is among those murdered on October 7 will you say this

if isreal stop the war now, hamas will do attack within a year, these people vow they kill all isreali or be killed

the only language they understand is that they die

bro use your head oooo

isreal will go ahead, nothing America will do

terrorism is ending now

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biden: US To Block Bomb, Artillery Shell Shipments If Israel Invades Rafah by Vadese1: 8:42am On May 09
US and Israel, don't put your mouth ooh. US will never take side against Israel. It is a covenant forever
Re: Biden: US To Block Bomb, Artillery Shell Shipments If Israel Invades Rafah by PepeXKermit: 8:43am On May 09
CodeTemplar:
What's so special about Rafah other than collapse of Hamas

Whats so special about Onitsha, Asaba or Portharcourt?
Re: Biden: US To Block Bomb, Artillery Shell Shipments If Israel Invades Rafah by bionixs: 8:43am On May 09
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
I wonder what dumb Nigerian Christians will say now...are they going to tag the POTUS a terrorist sympathizer?
As long as America threaten Isreal in the day and supply the artilleries in the night , I am okay .

Meanwhile, OkpaNsukka is no longer bae. It is now mixed with corn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biden: US To Block Bomb, Artillery Shell Shipments If Israel Invades Rafah by bionixs: 8:46am On May 09
zinaunreal:
They saying invade rafah like its hamas they are looking for. They only going there to kill civilians using air raids because hamas cannot operate in the air. Cowards. Go and face hamas stop attacking civilians. Fake israel.
Where is Hamas mau ? Population indeed as if Hamas is written on the face

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden: US To Block Bomb, Artillery Shell Shipments If Israel Invades Rafah by Ewedegubbler: 8:47am On May 09
What is Obama’s people hiding in Rafah
Israel is Gona invade the whether USA likes it or not.

2 Likes

Re: Biden: US To Block Bomb, Artillery Shell Shipments If Israel Invades Rafah by Angelfrost(m): 8:48am On May 09
At this point, it's already out of the hands of hypocritical America and Sleepy Joe.

Let's all sit tight, arms folded, and watch Israel perpetrate one of the greatest acts of genocide since Hitler.

Ironic that Jews were at the receiving end of such once upon a time.

1 Like

Re: Biden: US To Block Bomb, Artillery Shell Shipments If Israel Invades Rafah by osazsky(m): 8:48am On May 09
caracas:

Simple question….
Who created the Palestinians?
Allah and Mohammed not God
Re: Biden: US To Block Bomb, Artillery Shell Shipments If Israel Invades Rafah by morikee: 8:49am On May 09
Righteousness2:

So what differentiation you from the other Terrorist?

Re: Biden: US To Block Bomb, Artillery Shell Shipments If Israel Invades Rafah by TheBillyonaire: 8:51am On May 09
The failing Empire and their drug marketer of a President.

2 Likes

Re: Biden: US To Block Bomb, Artillery Shell Shipments If Israel Invades Rafah by CodeTemplar: 8:53am On May 09
PepeXKermit:

Whats so special about Onitsha, Asaba or Portharcourt?
idiots naturally think everybody is partisan because of the percieved tribe and ethnicity.
Re: Biden: US To Block Bomb, Artillery Shell Shipments If Israel Invades Rafah by Scamburster(m): 8:54am On May 09
bionixs:
As long as America threaten Isreal in the day and supply the artilleries in the night , I am okay .

Meanwhile, OkpaNsukka is no longer bae. It is now mixed with corn
Hahaahahahaha, sometimes I have a mixed feelings about some people's mindset here, but I come remember,Fulanis do pregnant people after the Biafran war at nsuka and some other far parts of the igboland and their offsprings won't be any different instead they become more confused on where they belong.

1 Like

Re: Biden: US To Block Bomb, Artillery Shell Shipments If Israel Invades Rafah by Blazebond(m): 8:55am On May 09
A Zionist will point blank look you in the eye and say “Palestinians have no humanity, and that’s why we need to destroy them all” and not even realise what they’re doing and some brainwashed clowns in Africa will applaud them and say they are "gods chosen people" mtcheeew,One major problem in the world is western exceptionalism,the belief that the western powers are somehow more moral than other nation states.
This is based on literally nothing but propaganda. An objective analysis of which groups have committed the gravest of crimes against humanity would always and without exception put the crimes of Europeans, and later their American offspring, as the worst.
What the Europeans did in both of the Americas, Africa, Asia, Oceania and even on European soil, is unmatched in its inhumanity and impact. And this is not some ancient relic of a bygone era: the US and its European counterparts are still massacring innocent children now, today, as you read this, at unprecedented rates.
Yet western liberals somehow think they live in an enlightened society — just because they’re told they do. They’re told these crimes are ‘of the past’ while they’re fed ideas like equality, democracy, liberty and rule of law as these pillars of virtue that prop up the current society within which they live, but every single one of them is a barefaced lie that takes the tiniest of digging to reveal.
To all you Africans rejoicing in the mandate of ZIONISM and foolishly gloathing at the genocide being currently carried out by Israel and her European Allies,I feel nothing for you but total contempt and pity because you are lost and finished.
Biden can go ahead and do what he likes,but nobody cares anymore,they hypocrisy of the western world have been fully exposed.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biden: US To Block Bomb, Artillery Shell Shipments If Israel Invades Rafah by adams123: 8:56am On May 09
Righteousness2:

Less than 2% of Israelites are christians, hope you know that, mumu u

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden: US To Block Bomb, Artillery Shell Shipments If Israel Invades Rafah by Papayaayasager(m): 8:57am On May 09
US, are playing mind game with this war, they will be the first to say they will block weapon supplies to Isreal and they will still be the first to supply weapons

2 Likes

Re: Biden: US To Block Bomb, Artillery Shell Shipments If Israel Invades Rafah by Inayachem: 8:57am On May 09
Righteousness2:

Abeg Carry you smelling God comot for here. You think the Almighty God thinks like you?

2 Likes

Re: Biden: US To Block Bomb, Artillery Shell Shipments If Israel Invades Rafah by Chudyfuto(m): 8:59am On May 09
Righteousness2:

Will you keep silent... Israel is created by God and Palestine is created by devil abi. All your statement is all about blind support of Israel because they are mentioned in the bible as children of God. Let me remind you that 90% of the present day Israelites are not christians... You are just so annoying

7 Likes

Re: Biden: US To Block Bomb, Artillery Shell Shipments If Israel Invades Rafah by Inspirer1: 9:00am On May 09
Righteousness2:

You are so inhumane! Called yourself a 'pastor' even used 'Righteousness ' as moniker, yet you support and you're always happy that thousands of people are being killed for no-fault of theirs. Do you have that thing called mind at all

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden: US To Block Bomb, Artillery Shell Shipments If Israel Invades Rafah by caracas: 9:02am On May 09
osazsky:
Allah and Mohammed not God
Okay…
God saw your answer….
Re: Biden: US To Block Bomb, Artillery Shell Shipments If Israel Invades Rafah by Saao(m): 9:06am On May 09
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
I wonder what dumb Nigerian Christians will say now...are they going to tag the POTUS a terrorist sympathizer?
insults millions of Nigerians christians because your parents decided not to abort you? Even when they allow you to be born, you refused to get sense and they inturn failed to raise you properly. Please get sense and learn to conduct yourself in public.
Re: Biden: US To Block Bomb, Artillery Shell Shipments If Israel Invades Rafah by alcuin(m): 9:06am On May 09
itoba4real:

The picture you guys create of this god is really psychotic. No sane person will want to worship such a psychotic and bloodthirsty god.

Even your Bible says God is love. But what you guys are showcasing as God is actually a mad entity devoid of love. You guys are actually describing the devil.

May God forgive all of you.

1 Like

Re: Biden: US To Block Bomb, Artillery Shell Shipments If Israel Invades Rafah by Harnny(m): 9:07am On May 09
embarassed
Righteousness2:

Israel is God land... and the rest of the world is?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biden: US To Block Bomb, Artillery Shell Shipments If Israel Invades Rafah by kareemkamil(m): 9:09am On May 09
It a complete lie, America are in fully support of invading by Israel
Re: Biden: US To Block Bomb, Artillery Shell Shipments If Israel Invades Rafah by Amayabor1: 9:11am On May 09
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

America will still supply Isreal with those weapons. The money/weapons have been approved by Congress. Don't let this Biden's talk fool you.

1 Like

Re: Biden: US To Block Bomb, Artillery Shell Shipments If Israel Invades Rafah by Doyin2(m): 9:13am On May 09
Righteousness2:

You just an animalistic idiot.

You worship a very senseless,nepotism and blood thirsty vampire god.

The true God, creator of heaven and earth,considers all His creatures equal and would never support the current genocide in the name of fulfilling a bogus biblical prophecy of favoritism and nepotism of one tribe over the other.

Idiots like you refuse to realize that the current state of Israel,created by European Jewish terrorists,never existed until 1948 and since then,peace had eluded the Middle East.

You can read more about Jewish terrorism:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_extremist_terrorism

1 Like

Re: Biden: US To Block Bomb, Artillery Shell Shipments If Israel Invades Rafah by Riskymarvelous(m): 9:13am On May 09
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
I will not say anything now until dey kill all those useless Muslim terrorist finish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bobi Wine Charged With "Annoying" President Museveni In Uganda / Ndindi Nyoro And Maina Kamanda Over Control Of Constituency (Video) / Palestinian Authority Announces A New Cabinet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.