Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,405 members, 7,839,766 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

My Breakup Issue: Kind Advise. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Breakup Issue: Kind Advise. (2070 Views)

Update About My Breakup, what should i do? / What Is The Best Option If Your Partner Cheats On You: Forgive Or Breakup? / Man Celebrates Breakup With This Unical Girl, Thanks God Almighty (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Breakup Issue: Kind Advise. by geewean(m): 8:10pm On May 09
Dear Nairalanders,

My ex decided to end our relationship citing distance as excuse.I asked for some time to see how we can solve it.She agreed but on the condition that the relationship will be on a pause.I ghosted her for two weeks and she started reaching out with WhatsApp call and message checking up on me with the sentence I just wanted to say hi.

Well at some point I started having this feeling that she might be missing me .

Recently I reached out to one of her friends and her sis narrating the situation that I wanted to know if she has moved on with another person so I can face the reality.

The sis said she will try but didn't give me feedback.The friend just reach out to me after four days that She has replied her from their chat.

Anytime I put up a nice WhatsApp status post this girl will immediately post her pictures.

Could her refusal to answer her friend mean what?

I need only reasonable and matured response.

Any childish response I will totally ignore you like a pest.

God bless you all while I anticipate factual response. Cheers.
Re: My Breakup Issue: Kind Advise. by thesicilian: 8:11pm On May 09
Long distance relationship is a scam. Either one party is faithful while the other is sleeping around, or they're both just doing their own things while pretending to love and miss each other.

10 Likes

Re: My Breakup Issue: Kind Advise. by Samesame247: 8:13pm On May 09
geewean:
Dear Nairalanders,

My ex decided to end our relationship citing distance as excuse.I asked for some time to see how we can solve it.She agreed but on the condition that the relationship will be on a pause.I ghosted her for two weeks and she started reaching out with WhatsApp call and message checking up on me with the sentence I just wanted to say hi.

Recently I reached out to one of her friends and her sis narrating the situation that I wanted to know if she has moved on with another person so I can face the reality.

The sis said she will try but didn't give me feedback.The friend just reach out to me after four days that She has replied her from their chat.

Anytime I put up a nice WhatsApp status post this girl will immediately post her pictures.

No matter what you do. Dont send her money and if you do, God punish you. Let her hussle even if it is with her toto... no man will do better than you unless you are at fault

3 Likes

Re: My Breakup Issue: Kind Advise. by Namaster: 8:16pm On May 09
This guy does NOT know what's going on. grin

A girl ABRUPTLY decided that the relationship is over because of distance that was NEVER an issue before.

OP cried and begged her NOT to leave him and she agreed. But she still INSISTED on putting the relationship on pause.

grin

OP, there is a NEW diick in the picture. And your girl wants GUILT-FREE dicking.

OP is the wet dream of the average Nigerian girl. They get to Bleep whoever they want while locking down a lover boy that'd catch a grenade for them. grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Breakup Issue: Kind Advise. by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:20pm On May 09
stop wasting your life/time/energy on long distance r/ships...

4 Likes

Re: My Breakup Issue: Kind Advise. by geewean(m): 8:25pm On May 09
Thanks for your response.She works.No need for the swear .I just wanted to know the meaning of her refusing to reply her friend.

Samesame247:

No matter what you do. Dont send her money and if you do, God punish you. Let her hussle even if it is with her toto... no man will do better than you unless you are at fault
Re: My Breakup Issue: Kind Advise. by geewean(m): 8:30pm On May 09
I agree with you bro.Because even when she said we should be in a break she kept insisting that we shouldn't tell anyone about the break.I think she is in a relationship while keeping me on side as a second option.

Thanks for this as this will help me ghost her forever.I appreciate

Namaster:
This guy does NOT know what's going on. grin

A girl ABRUPTLY decided that the relationship is over because of distance that was NEVER an issue before.

OP cried and begged her NOT to leave him and she agreed. But she still INSISTED on putting the relationship on pause.

grin

OP, there is a NEW diick in the picture. And your girl wants GUILT-FREE dicking.

OP is the wet dream of the average Nigerian girl. They get to Bleep whoever they want while locking down a lover boy that'd catch a grenade for them. grin

2 Likes

Re: My Breakup Issue: Kind Advise. by geewean(m): 8:30pm On May 09
MrBrownJay1:
stop wasting your life/time/energy on long distance r/ships...

Many thanks
Re: My Breakup Issue: Kind Advise. by chatinent: 8:41pm On May 09
Energy you for use buy nkwobi and panmi enjoy you dey do love.
Re: My Breakup Issue: Kind Advise. by PerfectStranger(m): 9:09pm On May 09
When they see a new diik, they put the relationship on pause so they can cheat comfortably without feeling guilty.

Op just chill OK, when she's done cheating she'll come back to gaslight you and you both will continue from where you stopped. Don't give up yet grin

3 Likes

Re: My Breakup Issue: Kind Advise. by Sprinklepee: 9:21pm On May 09
Just dey play, you nor go find another girl make you dey with before u go con dey tell us your heartbroken story.
Re: My Breakup Issue: Kind Advise. by helinues: 5:48am On May 10
She moved on already, do same bro.
Re: My Breakup Issue: Kind Advise. by Clevagal: 2:58pm On May 10
geewean:
Dear Nairalanders,

She may not want to reply her friend because she feels her friend has no right to know what’s happening with her or maybe she doesn’t want her friend involved.

If you’ll listen to me, go on a 30 day NO CONTACT.
Delete her number. Put your WhatsApp settings in a way that only your contacts from view your dp and about.
Don’t call or reply her chats even if you will…be the first to end the chat or call. “Hi, I’m busy rn..hope you’re good too? Have a nice day”
Stop accepting breadcrumbs from her! “I just called to say hi bla bla bla” please stop it!
And most importantly, focus on yourself. If she's for you..she’ll find her way back especially since she’s the one who initiated the break

1 Like

Re: My Breakup Issue: Kind Advise. by FitCorper: 3:03pm On May 10
thesicilian:
Long distance relationship is a scam. Either one party is faithful while the other is sleeping around, or they're both just doing their own things while pretending to love and miss each other.
Why didn’t u mention d third option “both could be faithful”. Make una learn to de believe in people. I’m sure if she was not giving him sex, e will learn to trust her. But as e don Bleep her now, see finish don enter n e wan begin de turn monitoring spirit.
Re: My Breakup Issue: Kind Advise. by KingNom(m): 3:38pm On May 10
You'd have to do some more investigation

Kinda seems like interpreting Nebuchadnezzar's dream which he didn't tell anyone
Re: My Breakup Issue: Kind Advise. by thesicilian: 4:23pm On May 10
FitCorper:

Why didn’t u mention d third option “both could be faithful”. Make una learn to de believe in people. I’m sure if she was not giving him sex, e will learn to trust her. But as e don Bleep her now, see finish don enter n e wan begin de turn monitoring spirit.
The chances of both of them being faithful are very slim.
Re: My Breakup Issue: Kind Advise. by wizrose(m): 4:41pm On May 10
GEEWEAN ITS BETTER YOU LET GO OF HER NOW THAT SHE WANT TO END THE RELATION YOU CANT FORCE SOMEONE TO BE IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH YOU. OR ELSE YOU WILL REGRET THE OUTCOME LETTER MAYBE SHE ALREADY MOVE ON WITH SOMEONE ELSE SECRETLY WHO KNOWS JUST LET GO OF HER OR ELSE WHEN YOU NO EXPECT IN GO SERVE YOU BREAKFAST OOOO
Re: My Breakup Issue: Kind Advise. by geewean(m): 5:05am On May 11
Big thanks my brother

wizrose:
GEEWEAN ITS BETTER YOU LET GO OF HER NOW THAT SHE WANT TO END THE RELATION YOU CANT FORCE SOMEONE TO BE IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH YOU. OR ELSE YOU WILL REGRET THE OUTCOME LETTER MAYBE SHE ALREADY MOVE ON WITH SOMEONE ELSE SECRETLY WHO KNOWS JUST LET GO OF HER OR ELSE WHEN YOU NO EXPECT IN GO SERVE YOU BREAKFAST OOOO
Re: My Breakup Issue: Kind Advise. by geewean(m): 5:07am On May 11
Any thanks so much for your wisdom.I have effected the no contact rule Asap now.

Lat week Sunday I messaged her that she should Greer my father in law for me( cos she went through see her dad) and I said I won't give up unless she asks me to move on.

She replied with an 😊 and a thank you.

I was expecting her to tell me to move in if she was in a serious relationship.What do you think?

Clevagal:

She may not want to reply her friend because she feels her friend has no right to know what’s happening with her or maybe she doesn’t want her friend involved.

If you’ll listen to me, go on a 30 day NO CONTACT.
Delete her number. Put your WhatsApp settings in a way that only your contacts from view your dp and about.
Don’t call or reply her chats even if you will…be the first to end the chat or call. “Hi, I’m busy rn..hope you’re good too? Have a nice day”
Stop accepting breadcrumbs from her! “I just called to say hi bla bla bla” please stop it!
And most importantly, focus on yourself. If she's for you..she’ll find her way back especially since she’s the one who initiated the break
Re: My Breakup Issue: Kind Advise. by geewean(m): 5:10am On May 11
helinues:
She moved on already, do same bro.

If she has why would she still call to check up on me to say hi ?
Re: My Breakup Issue: Kind Advise. by helinues: 6:53am On May 11
geewean:

So breaking up with you now mean you guys are enemies to each others that can't communicate again without anything attached?
Re: My Breakup Issue: Kind Advise. by Jflex07(m): 8:36am On May 11
geewean:

You seem to be inexperienced and naive. Nobody should advice this young man any longer. He will only do what he wants.

2 Likes

Re: My Breakup Issue: Kind Advise. by pansophist(m): 9:21am On May 11
True love or feelings or anything based on truth is not vague. It is not obscure, uncertain, unsure, and left in doubt. Like sunlight, it is clear, bright, can't be confused, and brings good vibes.

Now compare her attitudes with the preceding paragraph, and then you have your answer. I understand you are not in a good emotional state, but lying to yourself only postpones and increases the pain.

Move on.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Breakup Issue: Kind Advise. by Double0h7(f): 9:33am On May 11
This is puppy love 😁. Op is so cute! Don’t listen to these cynical people who have had their hearts broken.
Re: My Breakup Issue: Kind Advise. by geewean(m): 11:59pm On May 11
helinues:

So breaking up with you now mean you guys are enemies to each others that can't communicate again without anything attached?

I understand better now.I have started detaching myself and not have any expectations anymore.
Re: My Breakup Issue: Kind Advise. by geewean(m): 12:00am On May 12
Jflex07:
You seem to be inexperienced and naive. Nobody should advice this young man any longer. He will only do what he wants.

Yesss I am but I have accepted the reality and have decided to move on.
Re: My Breakup Issue: Kind Advise. by Clevagal: 6:42pm On May 12
geewean:
Any thanks so much for your wisdom.I have effected the no contact rule Asap now.

Lat week Sunday I messaged her that she should Greer my father in law for me( cos she went through see her dad) and I said I won't give up unless she asks me to move on.

She replied with an 😊 and a thank you.

I was expecting her to tell me to move in if she was in a serious relationship.What do you think?

If you want that girl to value you.. you better go “no contact”
Don’t text her to greet anybody. Don’t text her “happy sunday or birthday” ghost her!
And I don’t know why you told her that you’d keep trying until she tells you to move on…she will only look at you like a simp! I’m a girl and I’m telling you the absolute truth.
That girl doesn’t rate you…the only way she will rate you is if you ghost her completely. Stop texting her friend too! Focus on improving yourself. Go to the gym. Meet new people. Hang out with the opposite sex. If you do this correctly, she’ll come begging for you and when she does, don’t act like you’ve waited for that moment all your life.. you act BUSY. Don’t reply fast. Always miss a call then pick the second or call back after 12 hours.

2 Likes

Re: My Breakup Issue: Kind Advise. by Clevagal: 6:54pm On May 12
geewean:

Stop taking breadcrumbs. She’s only calling to check up on you so when whatever relationship she has going on now fails..she’ll fall back to you as second or maybe third option. Trust me..you don’t want to be anyone’s second option because even if you get married..she’ll still leave if she sees someone else. One thing I’m 100% sure of, that girl doesn’t love you!
Re: My Breakup Issue: Kind Advise. by geewean(m): 4:49am On May 13
Clevagal:

If you want that girl to value you.. you better go “no contact”
Don’t text her to greet anybody. Don’t text her “happy sunday or birthday” ghost her!
And I don’t know why you told her that you’d keep trying until she tells you to move on…she will only look at you like a simp! I’m a girl and I’m telling you the absolute truth.
That girl doesn’t rate you…the only way she will rate you is if you ghost her completely. Stop texting her friend too! Focus on improving yourself. Go to the gym. Meet new people. Hang out with the opposite sex. If you do this correctly, she’ll come begging for you and when she does, don’t act like you’ve waited for that moment all your life.. you act BUSY. Don’t reply fast. Always miss a call then pick the second or call back after 12 hours.

Many thanks dear.I appreciate and don't know how to keep in touch with you .I have solidify my mind totally to COMPLETELY ghost her even if she goes no problem life goes on.
Re: My Breakup Issue: Kind Advise. by geewean(m): 4:52am On May 13
Clevagal:

Stop taking breadcrumbs. She’s only calling to check up on you so when whatever relationship she has going on now fails..she’ll fall back to you as second or maybe third option. Trust me..you don’t want to be anyone’s second option because even if you get married..she’ll still leave if she sees someone else. One thing I’m 100% sure of, that girl doesn’t love you!

Exactly my mind don strong now.
Re: My Breakup Issue: Kind Advise. by Mayko426: 11:31pm On May 13
Seeking Divorce Hiring a Professional Hacker About Spying Spouse?

If you have an intuition about your spouse’s mysterious behavior, financial activity, or possible romantic involvement, then discuss them with your spouse, your therapist or a professional and ethical Private Investigator. Email, TOMCYBERGHOST@GMAIL.COM
CALL/WHATSAPP: + (404)941-6785
Re: My Breakup Issue: Kind Advise. by TheWinterBird(f): 11:41pm On May 13
Move on

(1) (2) (Reply)

The International Council Of Manhood, Ltd / This Happened A Day Before Wedding? / Kissing In Public Places

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.