Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,044 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

The International Council Of Manhood, Ltd - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The International Council Of Manhood, Ltd (2065 Views)

Woman Parades Husband Unclad, Holds His Manhood After Catching Him Molesting The / True Life Story..how Small Manhood & Premature Ejac Almost Ruined My Dating Life / See What Nigerian Women Haveto Say About Manhood Size (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The International Council Of Manhood, Ltd by Gamine(f): 11:11am On Nov 01, 2007
The International Council of Manhood, Ltd

Official Rules grin grin

1: Under no circumstances may two men share an umbrella.

2: It is OK for a man to cry ONLY under the following circumstances: (a) When a heroic dog dies to save its master.
(b) The moment Angelina Jolie starts unbuttoning her blouse. (c) After wrecking your boss' car. (d) One hour, 12 minutes, 37 seconds into "The Crying Game". (e) When she is using her teeth.

3: If you've known a guy for more than 24hours, his sister is off limits forever unless you actually marry her.

4: No man shall ever be required to buy a birthday present for another man. In fact, even remembering your buddy's birthday is strictly optional. At that point, you must celebrate at a strip bar of the birthday boy's choice.

5: When stumbling upon other guys watching a sporting event, you may ask the score of the game in progress, but you may never ask who's playing.

6: If you know what more than two other guys dicks look like, you'd damn well better be a doctor.

7: There is no reason for guys to watch Ice Skating or Men's Gymnastics. Ever. We've all heard about people having guts or balls. But do you really know the difference between them?
In an effort to keep you informed, the definition of each is listed below. "GUTS" is arriving home late after a night out with the guys, being assaulted by your wife with a broom, and
having the guts to say, "are you still cleaning or are you flying somewhere?" "BALLS" is coming home late after a night out with the guys smelling of perfume and beer, lipstick on
your collar, slapping your wife on the ass and having the balls to say, "You're next!" We hope this clears up any confusion. .

8: Only in situations of moral and/or physical peril are you allowed to kick another guy in the nuts.

9: Unless you're in prison, never fight naked.

10: If a man's fly is down, that's his problem, you didn't see anything.

11: Women who claim they "love to watch sports" must be treated as spies until they demonstrate knowledge of the game and the ability to drink as much as the other sports watchers.

12: Never hesitate to reach for the last beer or the last slice of pizza, but not both, that's just greedy.

13: If you compliment a guy on his six-pack, you'd better be talking about his choice of beer.

14: Never join your girlfriend or wife in discussing a friend of yours, except if she's withholding sex pending your response.

15: Phrases that may NOT be uttered to another man while lifting weights: (a) Yeah, Baby, Push it! (b) C'mon, give me one more! Harder! (c) Another set and we can hit the showers!

16: Never talk to a man in a bathroom unless you are on equal footing: i.e., both urinating, both waiting in line, etc. For all other situations, an almost imperceptible nod is all the conversation you need.

17: Never allow a telephone conversation with a woman to go on longer than you are able to have sex with her. Keep a stopwatch by the phone. Hang up if necessary.

18: It is acceptable for you to drive her car. It is not acceptable for her to drive yours.

19: Thou shalt not buy a car in the colors of brown, pink, lime green, orange or sky blue.

20: The girl who replies to the question "What do you want for Christmas?" with "If you loved me, you'd know what I want!" gets an Xbox. End of story.
Re: The International Council Of Manhood, Ltd by efuah(f): 11:18am On Nov 01, 2007
nice . . . where are they. . men tongue
Re: The International Council Of Manhood, Ltd by Gamine(f): 2:19pm On Nov 01, 2007
Dont mind them, they r scaredycats!!! grin grin
Re: The International Council Of Manhood, Ltd by Joey82(m): 2:27pm On Nov 01, 2007
Gamine:

nothing scary about this, coming out with ma own version 4 womanhood. watch out,
Re: The International Council Of Manhood, Ltd by cblow(m): 2:29pm On Nov 01, 2007
oops!! mistake,

zooooooooooooom
Re: The International Council Of Manhood, Ltd by barikisu(f): 2:32pm On Nov 01, 2007
yeah right! stories that touch the heart tongue
Re: The International Council Of Manhood, Ltd by NOIBMUUL(m): 2:35pm On Nov 01, 2007
efuah:

nice . . . where are they. . men tongue
One here

Gamine:

So what do u want me to do, Laugh?

anyway, nice post.

@Friday
I see you!
Re: The International Council Of Manhood, Ltd by Gamine(f): 3:15pm On Nov 01, 2007
Ha ha he he he, abeg donate laffter for ya selfs, for d menfolk!
Re: The International Council Of Manhood, Ltd by ikris(m): 3:40pm On Nov 01, 2007
Gamine,
U again?
Are u writing from in or out of the closet?

But come o! U always have beautiful things to write.
Kisses for u or is he going to read this?
Re: The International Council Of Manhood, Ltd by Gamine(f): 3:43pm On Nov 01, 2007
Thank u thank u, far too kind!!!!
Re: The International Council Of Manhood, Ltd by doyin13(m): 3:59pm On Nov 01, 2007
well the rules should have some leeway. Take for example the poor brother with his fly down.

A zip has lacerated edges and it is dangerously close to a man's most precious physical assets.

I like to let men handle their biz but jeez, the thought of what could happen. . .

I have to alert the brother abeg. . .dont you remember there's something about mary
Re: The International Council Of Manhood, Ltd by Gamine(f): 4:06pm On Nov 01, 2007
he he h aha he h lol lol lol

Smthing happened in my sch

we were abt to enter a class for exams and a 200level class was finishing

As they filed out, my friend, a guy, was looking at one particular

thinking he knew him , i turned to look at the guy,

My friend now said,
"guy, ur fly is open"

and i was staring into d guys face and also he had his eyes on me

i was so embarrased, for him n for me

So guys please leave tht fly alone!!

lol lol
Re: The International Council Of Manhood, Ltd by doyin13(m): 4:12pm On Nov 01, 2007
Rule no 13-

what excuse can you give when you have commented ''nice eight pack''

Rule no 17

Well if u dont go on long enuff, isnt it reasonable that you make up for the shortfall
with some nice phone intimacy.

Rule no 13

I wouldnt call it greed. More like trying to help her maintain her figure

Rule no 16

Ol bob, you have to stand back and see how u measure na
Re: The International Council Of Manhood, Ltd by Gamine(f): 4:17pm On Nov 01, 2007
Doyin, doyin

u wan rewrite this standard?!!

Abeg make ur own thread tongue
Re: The International Council Of Manhood, Ltd by tobaaro(m): 9:16pm On Nov 01, 2007
@ Poster, I'm so impressed!
Bet u copied it 4rm somewhere?
I hav a softspot 4 "Smart" chics! Keepin it real, kiss
Re: The International Council Of Manhood, Ltd by Gamine(f): 9:43pm On Nov 01, 2007
eyaah

aww sweet

yes , rnt we all copy cats in dis life

Anyways i modified it tho grin grin
Re: The International Council Of Manhood, Ltd by theboy0808(m): 9:59pm On Nov 01, 2007
Gamine:

Ha ha he he he, abeg donate laffter for ya selfs, for d menfolk!

One here
Re: The International Council Of Manhood, Ltd by Gamine(f): 1:51pm On Nov 02, 2007
One where??

dey no dey anywhere!
Re: The International Council Of Manhood, Ltd by ikris(m): 2:21pm On Nov 02, 2007
Gamine swthrt,
was that thank u for me?

Thank u for thanking me if it was for me ok?
Long time! U have refused to tell me where u r y?
Re: The International Council Of Manhood, Ltd by somze(f): 2:32pm On Nov 02, 2007
grin grin grin
Wait a minute! where am I?
sorry wrong thread! undecided
Re: The International Council Of Manhood, Ltd by Gamine(f): 2:35pm On Nov 02, 2007
Somze, don't bring your ezmos's here oh!!! angry
its uzzzing!

read it n better take note cool
people like u need these standards the most cheesy
Re: The International Council Of Manhood, Ltd by somze(f): 2:40pm On Nov 02, 2007
like duh! tongue
Its a big secret so i'm not going to tell you that every guy knows these standards and we strictly adhere to it. cool cool

oops, did i say i was in the wrong thread, please disregard this post undecided grin grin
Re: The International Council Of Manhood, Ltd by Gamine(f): 2:51pm On Nov 02, 2007
Thank goodness u finally have some much needed sense

ur name even translates [b]Som[/b]e [b]Ze[/b]nse

But its just 'some' undecided

just enough for u to know how to hold a mouse, not too shabby.
Re: The International Council Of Manhood, Ltd by somze(f): 2:53pm On Nov 02, 2007
Gamine, gamine, gamine
Stop weeding . . . its obviously beclouding your Zense of proper judgement wink
Re: The International Council Of Manhood, Ltd by Gamine(f): 3:00pm On Nov 02, 2007
Get behind me u Crazed Zemon!!!!

I bind-ah and cast-ah u!!! into d abyss-ah, as i stand on this altar-ah
Re: The International Council Of Manhood, Ltd by ikris(m): 3:08pm On Nov 02, 2007
Somze,
she d weed?
Na my babe be tht o!

But u don catch am b4?
Gamine u d weed?
Re: The International Council Of Manhood, Ltd by mellow(m): 3:20pm On Nov 02, 2007
Christ have mercy! what we have to suffer in the hands f this lady called Gamine [/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
Re: The International Council Of Manhood, Ltd by Gamine(f): 3:25pm On Nov 02, 2007
hellow Mellow, lets just keep it that way .ok. smiley
Re: The International Council Of Manhood, Ltd by mellow(m): 3:47pm On Nov 02, 2007
Why must we be the only ones to suffer?

Oya join us now now or?
[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
Re: The International Council Of Manhood, Ltd by IderaN(f): 3:48pm On Nov 02, 2007
theboy0808:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;Dand this too  tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

kudos to you Gamine
Re: The International Council Of Manhood, Ltd by rockiedink(m): 3:54pm On Nov 02, 2007
wow!!!

gamine see wat u started and now u come dey yab somze my guy!!! e no good o!!!

but neways, i got one question: any of you guys sweet on the other?

if not, you should be; otherwise, stop BITCHING BOTH OF YA!!!!!

end of story
Re: The International Council Of Manhood, Ltd by Gamine(f): 4:04pm On Nov 02, 2007
Mr. Rockie

who hired u as barrister ( a frickn Dink! )

its just like hiring a fish to play piano

Just mine ur own bizness ooh!

Instead of u to learn u want to earn

sorry NPFH!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girls/ladies/women With "pot-bellies": An Eyesore To Us Men! / The Future Of Nigerian Men: / Kissing In Public Places

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.