Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,761 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

She Have Finish Me,please Help. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Have Finish Me,please Help. (4003 Views)

She Wants To Finish Me B4 I Start. / This Girl Don Finish Me / Ekaete Don Finish Me Ooo! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Have Finish Me,please Help. by DaGentle: 9:17am On Nov 22, 2011
Good morning to you my fellow peoples.I have be visit this forum for a longer times,but I have not be a members then.is my friend that recommends I told you my problem that you will help me.please I want to begs you to understanding and bearing with me towards my english grammar,I no go to school for a longer time because I leave to trade because of no money,the computer is help in my spells so at least it no go be very difficult to understanding me,I beg don't curses me.my friend say you peoples can curses more than the devil. I beg please. My problem is I have a woman lady that I want to marry.I train her in school from ss2 to gradute in the uni last month.now she tells me say she can't marrying me again.she saying she don't love me again. but before she show me love well well,I have beg and pleads to her even crying sef but she refuses to gree.some peoples are saying me she have a boyfriend in her school that makes her leaving me,o my father,I couldn't told you all I have did for this lady,my heart is bleed right very now.I have never heartbroken before.is like I want to die now,all my money is go,where will I start from.please somebody say I can use juju to make her love me like before.but I am afraid for God to punish me.but I can't just forget about her just like that,the money is no be the really the problem but my time I have waste with her.almost 8 years,I love her true true but I doesn't knows what I can do to get her back.please help me.thank you and God bless my peoples.
Re: She Have Finish Me,please Help. by Omolola1(f): 9:23am On Nov 22, 2011
Looooooooooooooooolz!!! *am sori but i just had to laugh*

ur story is similar to that of downcasted's 'Help - she's killing me'
i'd advice u visit d thread. . .u wud get various solution there.

Meanwhile, go back to school and upgrade urself, might be one of the reasons she doesnt want u.
#thank God u knw ur english iz poor#
Re: She Have Finish Me,please Help. by DaGentle: 9:27am On Nov 22, 2011
Thank you sister omolola,I have planning to to back to school but business have not give me chance,I will still go.
Re: She Have Finish Me,please Help. by Dyt(f): 9:30am On Nov 22, 2011
fake NLers
mtchew
Re: She Have Finish Me,please Help. by freecocoa(f): 9:31am On Nov 22, 2011
omg.op sorry o but your english grammar needs more help than you,brb make i laugh finish,dont vex please,i cant help it.
Re: She Have Finish Me,please Help. by tellwisdom: 9:35am On Nov 22, 2011
OP ur first line discouraged me from reading more embarassed embarassed
Re: She Have Finish Me,please Help. by Omolola1(f): 9:40am On Nov 22, 2011
@OP
i am not your sister jor o

btw, do me a favour, stop typing! U re making me laugh more and itz not good 4 my health.
Re: She Have Finish Me,please Help. by DaGentle: 9:43am On Nov 22, 2011
Sister and brothers I have beg you peoples to pardons my english grammar,I know is no good but please help me I beg you.sister Dyt I no understand what you write please help me.
Re: She Have Finish Me,please Help. by Dyt(f): 9:44am On Nov 22, 2011
surprised u all blv dis trash

1 Like

Re: She Have Finish Me,please Help. by Andrew3(m): 9:45am On Nov 22, 2011
Another nairalander hoodwinking for hilarity and  assiduity angry angry angry
Re: She Have Finish Me,please Help. by Omolola1(f): 9:45am On Nov 22, 2011
*smelling a rat*
there'z something fishy going on here
Re: She Have Finish Me,please Help. by Andrew3(m): 9:46am On Nov 22, 2011
Dyt:

fake NLers
mtchew
I am a believer, I believe him grin grin grin
Re: She Have Finish Me,please Help. by slimyem: 9:46am On Nov 22, 2011
your being uneducated must have been the real ish for the girl.go back to school and get polished.you might just be lucky to have her back.
Btw,something tells me this story is fake.the *gbagauns* sound like something made up.
Re: She Have Finish Me,please Help. by Dyt(f): 9:47am On Nov 22, 2011
hey ANDREW boi
Re: She Have Finish Me,please Help. by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 22, 2011
[size=14pt] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I will haves to be coming back sooner. . . Laugh is not to be allowing me to type. . .
. .
Op, you just maded my day. My stomach have just teared with laughing well well. . . grin grin grin grin

Brb![/size]
Re: She Have Finish Me,please Help. by freecocoa(f): 9:49am On Nov 22, 2011
Well op i must say you are really in a big dilenma but i advice you go back to school,that may help but if she cant wait for you,you just move on,who knows you may find love again,one thing i know is that if she only used you to achieve her goals,then karma will come back for her,just take things easy and i wish you luck.
cant stop lauging though.
Re: She Have Finish Me,please Help. by Omolola1(f): 9:50am On Nov 22, 2011
OP faked those GBAGAUNS!! Am sure of it. . .too funny to be real
Re: She Have Finish Me,please Help. by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 22, 2011
Re: She Have Finish Me,please Help. by freecocoa(f): 9:56am On Nov 22, 2011
Omolola its like you have not been to onitsha main market before,what op have is queens english compared to what you will hear there,I have heard worse.
Re: She Have Finish Me,please Help. by Andrew3(m): 9:59am On Nov 22, 2011
Dyt:

hey ANDREW boi
hey dyt gurl wink wink you just broke ma neck sad sad
Re: She Have Finish Me,please Help. by Omolola1(f): 10:01am On Nov 22, 2011
lol
d reason i said that iz b'cos OP admitted he had bad english b4 he started his story

most pple of his calibre wouldnt do such, rather, they believe they are good and get offended wiv any1 who makes mockery of them.
Re: She Have Finish Me,please Help. by Dyt(f): 10:02am On Nov 22, 2011
mayb u nid stop peepin den
Re: She Have Finish Me,please Help. by Idowuogbo(f): 10:04am On Nov 22, 2011
OmJerusalemmm , Chimezie d Eze of all Baboons kai I promise my friend I no go laugh but y u making me cry na. Laff don dey finish my suit oooo, I dey go office wen I come .Biko pete Uzo

Lmfaooooooooooooooooo
Re: She Have Finish Me,please Help. by freecocoa(f): 10:05am On Nov 22, 2011
Lola I think he knows cos he said he didn't go to school and maybe the lady woman must have told him too.LMFAO.
Re: She Have Finish Me,please Help. by otokx(m): 10:06am On Nov 22, 2011
This is terrible.
Re: She Have Finish Me,please Help. by Metalgoong(m): 10:07am On Nov 22, 2011
@OP

well, in your next world. never you train any women in school or anything with the intention of marrying her.
Re: She Have Finish Me,please Help. by Kx: 10:09am On Nov 22, 2011
Metalgoong:

@OP

well, in your next world. never you train any women in school or anything with the intention of marrying her.
Even a low key traditional marriage while she 's in school would help avoid disappointments of this nature.
Re: She Have Finish Me,please Help. by Omolola1(f): 10:14am On Nov 22, 2011
@freecocoa, yeah the lady must av told him. . .lool
Re: She Have Finish Me,please Help. by Ranoscky(m): 10:16am On Nov 22, 2011
Ambulance, pls!
Re: She Have Finish Me,please Help. by DaGentle: 10:17am On Nov 22, 2011
My peoples please I can't knows how to tell you again,I make a mistake for train her but is due to love I have to her. She promise to stayed with me and I believe her,I can't paid attention to my work again,I just thinking about my problem all the time.
Re: She Have Finish Me,please Help. by Exponental(m): 10:23am On Nov 22, 2011
@OP,
"A woman cant be snatched 4m a man. A woman relocates wen d mans tenure expires."
She used ur tenure 2 finance her education. Just be positive minded, let her go n pray God giv u flesh of ur flesh n bone of ur bone.
It is well!
Re: She Have Finish Me,please Help. by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 22, 2011
the op is fake,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Is Forcing Me not To Wear Bra Today But Am The Shy Type. Help! / Excuse Me, But What The Hell Is There To Gain From Premarital Sex? / Hillarious Photo Of The Day About Your Girlfriend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.