Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,259 members, 7,839,311 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her (57534 Views)

Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend After Realising He Copied Val’s Day Message From Google / Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media / Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her by MrBONE2(m): 11:17am On May 10
doggedfighter:
Cooked up story

Ayam telling you SiSi, this story is really cooked up grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her by Bulldozer90: 11:18am On May 10
Not possible.
Re: Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her by vibratingpenis: 11:18am On May 10
pointblank247:
Fact is that some demons have been mistaken for human beings.

But the guy that has to marry a lady just to fvck and dump her is not only a simp but also a fool. You spent about a million just to bang kpekus wey I dey smash any how. I see it as the highest level of simping. If your game is tight you can have sex any time you want it. Se is dirt cheap. Meeeen sex is now over available.

Na lie, he used what he had to get what he wanted, that was to have sex, what of those politicians that spend 10 million on hookup girls, isn't enough to marry two women?

You guys are just pained unnecessarily and consoling yourself on her behalf.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her by driand(m): 11:19am On May 10
pointblank247:

But the guy that has to marry a lady just to fvck and dump her is not only a simp but also a fool. You spent about a million just to bang kpekus wey I dey smash any how, I see it as the highest level of simping. If your game is tight you can have sex any time you want it. Se is dirt cheap. Meeeen sex is now over available.

No matter how much he spends on her, the moment he smashes u woman, that makes you the simp...

2 Likes

Re: Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her by Ibkay32(m): 11:20am On May 10
Nairalander248:

Because you no dey believe no mean say e never happened. If they didn't wrote it down that King Solomon married 700 wives including Jennyclay as one of his 300 concubines, would you have believed?

It been long I heard from Jennyclay
It seems she don finally leave this place for una
Re: Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her by IbeOkehie: 11:20am On May 10
This same thing has happened here in the USA, in Maryland. The young couple were members of the same church, but the guy was known to be very wayward, as in having been arrested before and just generally delinquent. Sadly the victimized lady went crazy. Literally.

Same has happened to multiple diasporan men who go to Nigeria, marry a lady and she abandons the man upon getting abroad. I remember a particular case that happened in my first year in the USA.

I don't know what to say 😕, the thing is beyond words.

Good Luck to Nigerians.

8 Likes

Re: Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her by LockDown69(m): 11:22am On May 10
grin lesson to all those Yanga babes.
Re: Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her by YourGFsnatcher: 11:22am On May 10
DaddyCoool:

How on earth have you hurt a girl by spending all your time and money on marriage ceremony just for sex? SEX!
Same sex she fully enjoyed as much as you, and also enjoy with others 4 free!

He's a total loser

1 Like

Re: Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her by ggood: 11:24am On May 10
K
DaddyCoool:
FAKE story
same thing happens in calabar few years ago

5 Likes

Re: Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her by Jackipapa: 11:24am On May 10
Nollywood movies!
Re: Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her by NothingDoMe: 11:26am On May 10
doggedfighter:
Cooked up story
No. Some do this, but he's just outspoken about his own wickedness.

Everyone has a price. Her price was marriage, and he was willing to pay. He's a fool for hurting her more by telling her his initial intention. He should have just quarreled his way out of the marriage since he's already achieved his purpose.

There are some in marriages now or some form of relationship that the man entered for conquest. They may last years and break, and the woman will never know what caused the marriage to fail.

14 Likes

Re: Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her by bestman09(m): 11:27am On May 10
DaddyCoool:
FAKE story

May be real.
I witnessed one. After lots of fruitless efforts to sleep with the lady, the guy kind of RENTED fake family and friends to go with him to the girl's family with drinks showing his seriousness to marry the lady, and after all said and done, he dumped her after getting what he wanted. He spent money then for the rubbish

4 Likes

Re: Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her by rajiedreez: 11:28am On May 10
This is pure wickedness

1 Like

Re: Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her by Ishilove: 11:28am On May 10
Believe this shait, you'll believe anything.
Re: Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her by Usmanovic95(m): 11:29am On May 10
Waste of time,money and emotion.He could invested the three on a productive project that would have yielded a good ROI.Wetin con be him gain moomoo man.

1 Like

Re: Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her by Babaken(m): 11:30am On May 10
DaddyCoool:
FAKE story

My guy didn't doubt it I know why.

1 Like

Re: Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her by olapure: 11:35am On May 10
DaddyCoool:
FAKE story
Could this be true
Re: Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her by VIKTO83(m): 11:37am On May 10
pointblank247:

But the guy that has to marry a lady just to fvck and dump her is not only a simp but also a fool. You spent about a million just to bang kpekus wey I dey smash any how. I see it as the highest level of simping. If your game is tight you can have sex any time you want it. Se is dirt cheap. Meeeen sex is now over available.

U mean d guy is sinful (Simp fool).
Re: Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her by bewla(m): 11:38am On May 10
advanceDNA:

Weda na fake or not......Something similar happened to funke akindele.. the nigga bragged it was just a bet to show he can get her.....
some.guys nor send oooo.... They've been hurt before, and their mind has become devilish ..they can hurt anybody just to prove point
Why take others down just to prove your self ,
Them supposed kill this people

1 Like

Re: Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her by Hardy123(m): 11:38am On May 10
Very Dumb move
Re: Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her by CatchMeIfUCanMO: 11:39am On May 10
DaddyCoool:

How on earth have you hurt a girl by spending all your time and money on marriage ceremony just for sex? SEX!
Same sex she fully enjoyed as much as you, and also enjoy with others 4 free!
LoL, you never see am no mean sey e never happen.

Some guys can spend any amount on stuffs just to prove a point o.

6 Likes

Re: Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her by Babaken(m): 11:39am On May 10
pointblank247:

that millions you are talking about is what some people Re using to buy a bottle of drink.

5 Likes

Re: Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her by bigiyaro(m): 11:39am On May 10
Some girls are too dull and dumb. How can you accept a guy as a husband, the same guy that you rejected as a mere boyfriend. It's from boyfriend/girlfriend that it gets upgraded to husband/wife when you people have bonded.

7 Likes

Re: Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her by arantess: 11:40am On May 10
DaddyCoool:
FAKE story
you dont know anything, jon snow

1 Like

Re: Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her by Lovit(m): 11:42am On May 10
dreamworld:
grin
the same pucccy small small boys and her suger daddy has been utilising
and she doesnt wanna give it to the abraod guy

Every man pays a price to b**ng a pussy, whether you dey use only indomie and egg o! or another person do introduction just to eat the couchie o! all na price

Even the one you marry put for house, you keep paying a price just to browse the website!

Difference between as*awo and wife and girlfriend is not too much, you pay something to chop any of them.

sad but true!

11 Likes

Re: Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her by Callosobruchus: 11:42am On May 10
Hehehe...she wants me to come to Abj fess before we start to negotiate.Shebi all di decent ones wey dey my area no get wetin you get? You don't need to have an eye problem to wear life's medicated glasses.Played or be played, and if you don't like the game of playing people always be sharp enough to know that people are always willing to play you.

4 Likes

Re: Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her by Fiscus105(m): 11:43am On May 10
advanceDNA:

Weda na fake or not......Something similar happened to funke akindele.. the nigga bragged it was just a bet to show he can get her.....
some.guys nor send oooo.... They've been hurt before, and their mind has become devilish ..they can hurt anybody just to prove point

Did Funke Akindele own got to level of traditional?

Did you know the extent a guy went, to do introduction and later traditional for a woman? Carry ur whole family to kneel down and prostrate for another family. And u would say u are going to such extent just because a lady is forming hard?

It's only a mad cow that can go far to that level.

2 Likes

Re: Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her by Mosdiii(m): 11:44am On May 10
DaddyCoool:
FAKE story

It's not fake. I have actually done something similar to a lady before when I was in my 20s. After getting her in to a relationship with me after all the hard to get she played. I later after 2 months lost interest totally

1 Like

Re: Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her by Kog45(m): 11:45am On May 10
advanceDNA:

Not only Funke,even Regina Askia faced similar situation then with Ezeugo.
Re: Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her by DonroxyII: 11:45am On May 10
Chickenandchips:
A medical doctor has revealed the extent a man went to get his (doctor's) cousin who rejected his advances.

He explained that the man went as far as getting married to the woman traditionally just so he could sleep with her.

Afterwards, he broke things off with her and said he only did the traditional wedding to have s*x with her since she was forming hard to get.

The doctor wrote:

Chiemeziem MD
When He Enter Street Run Some Madness 😠 😳 🤣 People go say God is Wicked....

This kain Issue no dey end for where the nigga think e go end ...

He just buy Market grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her by Raalsalghul: 11:49am On May 10
NothingDoMe:
No. Some do this, but he's just outspoken about his own wickedness.

Everyone has a price. Her price was marriage, and he was willing to pay. He's a fool for hurting her more by telling her his initial intention. He should have just quarreled his way out of the marriage since he's already achieved his purpose.

There are some in marriages now or some form of relationship that the man entered for conquest. They may last years and break, and the woman will never know what caused the marriage to fail.

Maybe that's his intention: to hurt her the more.

2 Likes

Re: Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her by Fiscus105(m): 11:50am On May 10
driand:

No matter how much he spends on her, the moment he smashes u woman, that makes you the simp...

Not until you fully realised that, the person who spent money for enjoyment the two of them enjoy is one called father Christmas or foolish.

The way you enjoy sex is the way the woman you sex enjoy, yet you put emotional, time, money, energy far far more than she does.

Who is a looser in that context.

For guys, you only having imaginary trophy/ego that you dig a hole ...... people have been having sex long before you were born and they would be having it long time you would have gone.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photos Of A Military Officer And His Fiancee Wearing Hijab / Man Donates His Girlfriend’s Belongings To Charity After He Caught Her Cheating / Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.