Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,761 members, 7,837,760 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her (57503 Views)

Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend After Realising He Copied Val’s Day Message From Google / Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media / Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her by Nairalander248: 5:08pm On May 10
DaddyCoool:

Tory is FAKE

"There was this abroad guy that came back, did introduction and traditional marriage (with live band, buffet kitchen, canopy and all that) just to chop my hard-to-get cousin."

How much is this put together? Calculate how much is 8k pounds in Nigeria if it doesn't get those things done
Re: Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her by Truvelisback(m): 5:13pm On May 10
DaddyCoool:
FAKE story
Yes. No sane man will go to such length because of 3mins sex on Pussy.
Re: Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her by maasoap(m): 5:14pm On May 10
DaddyCoool:

How on earth have you hurt a girl by spending all your time and money on marriage ceremony just for sex? SEX!
Same sex she fully enjoyed as much as you, and also enjoy with others 4 free!

I was used to saying this and I will say it again: IT DEPENDS ON WHO QUIT FISRT.
If you disvirgined a lady and she dumped you later and quit the relationship, my brother you lost.
If a man spent 50 million naira on a stubborn lady to buy her love successfully and the man later quit the relationship, the lady is the one who lost in the relationship. For the quitter, it is just a sex but for the betrayed partner, it is everything, their life
Re: Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her by DaddyCoool: 5:16pm On May 10
Nairalander248:

How much is this put together? Calculate how much is 8k pounds in Nigeria if it doesn't get those things done

Time. The type of guy never has time plus is sought after
Re: Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her by DaddyCoool: 5:18pm On May 10
Truvelisback:
Yes. No sane man will go to such length because of 3mins sex on Pussy.

Not to mention a sought-after guy with time constraints
Re: Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her by DaddyCoool: 5:21pm On May 10
maasoap:

I was used to saying this and I will say it again: IT DEPENDS ON WHO QUIT FISRT.
If you disvirgined a lady and she dumped you later and quit the relationship, my brother you lost.
If a man spent 50 million naira on a stubborn lady to buy her love successfully and the man later quit the relationship, the lady is the one who lost in the relationship. For the quitter, it is just a sex but for the betrayed partner, it is everything, their life

Wrong. If you spent your life savings to marry some girl then shortly quit the marriage, you LOST!

Also we're talking sex not love
Re: Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her by Nairalander248: 5:22pm On May 10
DaddyCoool:

Time. The type of guy never has time plus is sought after

Lol. U never see people. No be everyone get your kind of temperament ooh
Re: Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:24pm On May 10
another yeye fool got played...

1 Like

Re: Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her by superCleanworks(m): 5:30pm On May 10
laplace19:

Are you directing your post to us for sharing a story we experienced?

leave that daft uneducated fellow

1 Like

Re: Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 5:31pm On May 10
Tame26:
this might be fake. But someone did exactly thesame to me not up to marriage, but he only asked me out just to prove a point to his friends. The relationship was great, he only disclosed this when it was going sour.

Yes, it could have been great because on getting in he decided that you were actually worth a real relationship. But, then, maybe one of you started misbehaving. It could have been either of you.
Re: Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her by DaddyCoool: 5:34pm On May 10
Nairalander248:

Lol. U never see people. No be everyone get your kind of temperament ooh

Know fake story when u see it.
A sought-after guy with money is a celebrity to such a girl. And on the extremely unlikely event she's unavailable, so many others to take her place!
Re: Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her by Basiljoe: 5:39pm On May 10
Lmao
Re: Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her by dkidd: 5:46pm On May 10
DaddyCoool:
FAKE story
I personally know a girl that was a victim to such back then in 2011 in Ibabdan. This Yoruba guy just did introduction only and she relax the gates open wide for him to slam. After intro otilor... The girl no normal for sometime. Not everything is for cruise bro

2 Likes

Re: Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her by adolphus08(m): 5:48pm On May 10
Inosky:
grin but gold no dey the p**sy nah and the girl too ain't a virgin either. So, what's the motive for such? I don't believe the story.
That money is chicken change by the time he converts dollars to Naira. Do you believe how much Nigeria men spend on women. At a point it becomes about getting even or getting revenge, not just sex .
He even smacked her around a bit to prove his point.
Re: Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her by maasoap(m): 5:51pm On May 10
DaddyCoool:

Wrong. If you spent your life savings to marry some girl then shortly quit the marriage, you LOST!

Also we're talking sex not love

Life savings, lol! People who are struggling to get money can't play this kind of expensive game.

2 Likes

Re: Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her by DaddyCoool: 5:55pm On May 10
dkidd:

I personally know a girl that was a victim to such back then in 2011 in Ibabdan. This Yoruba guy just did introduction only and she relax the gates open wide for him to slam. After intro otilor... The girl no normal for sometime. Not everything is for cruise bro

Introduction NOT marriage ("with live band and buffet kitchen"!}
The marriage thing is what marks it a fake story.
That and "abroad guy"!
Re: Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her by DaddyCoool: 5:59pm On May 10
maasoap:

Life savings, lol! People who are struggling to get money can't play this kind of expensive game.

And men who have that kind of money won't have the time and too many girls after them
Re: Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her by Okpollo: 6:39pm On May 10
Tame26:
this might be fake. But someone did exactly thesame to me not up to marriage, but he only asked me out just to prove a point to his friends. The relationship was great, he only disclosed this when it was going sour.
This is not even different with what girls do when they have something to benefit from a guy they dont want to date. Most of what people call relationship is game of interest.
Re: Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her by pointblank247(m): 7:35pm On May 10
driand:

No matter how much he spends on her, the moment he smashes u woman, that makes you the simp...
every woman is smashable with the right arrangement. Now does that make every man a simp ?
Re: Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her by jaszplus12(m): 7:50pm On May 10
DaddyCoool:
FAKE story
I have seen this happen. Somebody close to me tried to woo the lady and after much rejection proposed marriage she agreed, they had the trado, she took in he gave her pills unknown to her which made her lose the baby and then he told her why he married her, then took off!
Guess what?? He had a wife and two kids then o!
He narrated the story to me HIMSELF!!
I quietly subtly put a gap between us since then ....

2 Likes

Re: Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her by DaddyCoool: 8:35pm On May 10
jaszplus12:

I have seen this happen. Somebody close to me tried to woo the lady and after much rejection proposed marriage she agreed, they had the trado, she took in he gave her pills unknown to her which made her lose the baby and then he told her why he married her, then took off!

He Lied to you.
Made-up story just like this one
Re: Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her by laplace19(m): 8:49pm On May 10
cococandy:

No I wouldn’t generalize on women because we’re not online everyday body and slut shaming men. Or placing ridiculous double standards on men that we ourselves don’t hold up. So there’s no basis for comparison.

It’s takes a special lack of depth and insight to think that I personally have to have a problem with all of you to point out the folly in your ways.

My question remains. Since most of you know a man or some men who have gone to such extreme lengths just to have sex and then dump the woman after, why do you still hold women to impossible purity standards?

Knowing fully well that most of you simply exist to find a way to break down those barriers, win their trust and run away. Only to talk trash about them afterwards. I wanna know why it’s such a casual conversation amongst you guys but you don’t see the direct correlation between this behavior and some negative sexual behaviors in women?

Is this too complicated for you to understand?

Your post is still generalizing men. I expected that you should use the pronoun "some" in your context yet you keep failing to correct yourself.

Like I said, whatever bad experience you had with some men, try and heal and stop sounding bitter.
Re: Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her by WELLINGTON202: 9:15pm On May 10
DaddyCoool:

How on earth have you hurt a girl by spending all your time and money on marriage ceremony just for sex? SEX!
Same sex she fully enjoyed as much as you, and also enjoy with others 4 free!
I THINK HE DID THAT BECAUSE THE SAID LADY MAY NOT WANT IT THE WAY YOU ARE SAYING
Re: Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her by DaddyCoool: 9:37pm On May 10
WELLINGTON202:
I THINK HE DID THAT BECAUSE THE SAID LADY MAY NOT WANT IT THE WAY YOU ARE SAYING

Men who would do that for sex can't afford such wedding - tops they'd do is introduction.
Men who can afford such wedding wouldn't do that for sex plus plenty girls after them
Re: Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her by DaddyCoool: 9:40pm On May 10
MrBrownJay1:
another yeye fool got played...

More like another fool played himself. Only that story is fake
Re: Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:42pm On May 10
DaddyCoool:
More like another fool played himself. Only that story is fake

Re: Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her by Stargurl20(f): 9:56pm On May 10
LockDown69:
grin lesson to all those Yanga babes.

Lesson?

U blame loose women for being loose and still call this a lesson?
Re: Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her by Stargurl20(f): 9:59pm On May 10
Peterlawyer:
Hmmm it may not be a fake story.i remembered during my Nysc one girl chop almost all the male corpers posted in there school and she was always forming very hard to get when i came new all the male corpers narrated the story to me ,i followed up the girl she took me to her church introduce me to her church members and pastors. To a point i have to promised her marriage. A week to her passing out after i get her i was not given her attention again immediately she left after Nysc i stopped calling her she called me one day and asked me so I have gotten what i want . I just answered her yes. The other male corpers were very surprised

No worry. Na seed you sow. You go reap am. And don't even think this is an emotional blackmail.
Re: Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her by Stargurl20(f): 10:08pm On May 10
jaszplus12:

I pity his innocent children. May evil parents not birth us.

Out of youthful exuberance, we do certain things that wouldn't only haunt us, but our innocent children.

If good parents has birthed you, pls be grateful to God

1 Like

Re: Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her by jaszplus12(m): 10:40pm On May 10
DaddyCoool:

He Lied to you.
Made-up story just like this one
Guy, I saw with my own eyes the photos of the traditional wedding.... With my own eyes...
Anyway, no need trying to convince you.
Re: Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her by DaddyCoool: 10:43pm On May 10
adolphus08:

That money is chicken change by the time he converts dollars to Naira. Do you believe how much Nigeria men spend on women. At a point it becomes about getting even or getting revenge, not just sex .
He even smacked her around a bit to prove his point.

Nigerian girls will fight over any man to whom such is chicken change as in below, plus single too!

Re: Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her by DaddyCoool: 10:55pm On May 10
jaszplus12:

Guy, I saw with my own eyes the photos of the traditional wedding.... With my own eyes...
Anyway, no need trying to convince you.

Then he lied to you he wasn't serious about the wedding. Tops even a crazy man would go is introduction, a totally crazy man may go as far as bride price! Plus, see above

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady’s Cheating Habit Exposed Few Days To Wedding By Doctors. / Groom Converts From Christianity To Islam For His Bride (photos) / Kelly Jumbo Weds Thomas Esiape: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Bikers

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.