Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,330 members, 7,846,458 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her (58023 Views)

Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend After Realising He Copied Val’s Day Message From Google / Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media / Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her by DaddyCoool: 1:36pm On May 11
Fiscus105:

So, the abroad guy that stayed in abroad also knew that ur cousin was forming hard to get? I guess the abroad guy is jobless in the abroad he based.

Many of you mistaken deceiving woman to sex, or Marriage that's not last to forming hard.

Marriages can be failed because of many reasons which is different from, because she is forming hard.

The process of Marriage is too tedious for rational human beings to involve himself for sole purpose of sleeping with that girl.

Na wa
Re: Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her by DaddyCoool: 1:39pm On May 11
YelloweWest:

It doesn't pls! In circumstances like this if the matter is brought to court the court would refer the woman back to her native law for redress since it is under native law the marriage was contracted.

She can't get alimony or even a settlement. Under native law she gets nothing!

Not true. He'd be treated just like any 419 criminal who used false pretences to obtain
Re: Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her by DaddyCoool: 1:46pm On May 11
MamaletASO:

Engagement is the Traditional Wedding.. maybe English dey confuse you..

Process of wedding:

*Introduction
*Engagement (traditional wedding where dowry is been paid)
*Then, you can proceed to Church wedding, if you are Christian, that's all.

You got Court to collect certificate, for your wedding to have legal backing...dazzol

Pure nonsense.
Engagement is engagement - you have agreed to marry and your families have agreed - you can easily withdraw.
Trad wedding - you are fully married and you have to go through difficult processes to end the marriage
Re: Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her by DaddyCoool: 1:54pm On May 11
maasoap:

They can have the time because some people no dey chase money, na money dey chase them grin grin grin

You don't know what ego and bruised ego means, do you? Laughing

My friend this is so only in your head. In real-life Nigeria such rich men do not exist, whom money would chase into full marriage just for sex. And if they did exist girls who would reject them into it do not exist.
Also an abroad guy has very limited time when in Nigeria - too much to do b4 having to go back. No time 4 nonsense
Re: Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her by DaddyCoool: 2:40pm On May 11
Zealag:
Believe it or not,guys will go any extent to fxck a lady that plays hard to get. My own experience.
My secretary met a guy online last year,he stays in (Mainz) Germany,they got along and continued chatting and VC daily to the extent that she fell so deep inluv with the guy that she even VC him when she’s in the bathroom,dressing up and told this mystery guy everything about her life and her family jus in the name of been open to the lohl.
Funny enough this guy also spent on her in the early stages,sent her euros oftentimes.
Dude told her his coming back around February to see his family members back in Lagos,she immediately shifted her leave of 2weeks to February just to meet her online husband which definitely happened.They had good time,enjoyed each other and dude left her traveled back to Mainz and immediately break up with her,blocked her on all social media till today.

Believable story.
Different from saying he did full trad wedding with live band! cheesy
Re: Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her by DaddyCoool: 2:44pm On May 11
YelloweWest:

Eyaaa not every woman is your mother. You are clearly the son of a whôre.

MrLibrarian? Never knew!
Re: Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her by maasoap(m): 3:02pm On May 11
DaddyCoool:

My friend this is so only in your head. In real-life Nigeria such rich men do not exist, whom money would chase into full marriage just for sex. And if they did exist girls who would reject them into it do not exist.
Also an abroad guy has very limited time when in Nigeria - too much to do b4 having to go back. No time 4 nonsense

The one thing that makes you funny is how you are speaking for everyone, home and abroad. Don't you think something is wrong with your argument? Even despite this very one we just read here!
Re: Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her by YelloweWest: 3:08pm On May 11
DaddyCoool:

Not true. He'd be treated just like any 419 criminal who used false pretences to obtain

That's impossible to prove. He would simply say the marriage has broken down irretrievably and the court cannt give an order for maintenance or compensation because the marriage was not contacted via tge matrimonial causes act. The only remedy available to her would be what ever the native law and custom under which the marriage was contracted. That's how it works.

The provisions of the matrimonial causes act are not available to you except you are subject to it by marriage.
This is why not serious parent or church would give you their daughter without a statutory marriage.
Re: Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her by DaddyCoool: 3:16pm On May 11
YelloweWest:

That's impossible to prove. He would simply say the marriage has broken down irretrievably and the court cannt give an order for maintenance or compensation because the marriage was not contacted via tge matrimonial causes act. The only remedy available to her would be what ever the native law and custom under which the marriage was contracted. That's how it works.

The provisions of the matrimonial causes act are not available to you except you are subject to it by marriage.
This is why not serious parent or church would give you their daughter without a statutory marriage.

Nonsense. Broken down irretrievably in 2 days, after he already bragged to witnesses it was all for sex. Plus, obtaining a traditional divorce is not as uncomplicated and pain-free as u think
Re: Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her by DaddyCoool: 3:22pm On May 11
maasoap:

The one thing that makes you funny is how you are speaking for everyone, home and abroad. Don't you think something is wrong with your argument? Even despite this very one we just read here!

You the one ought know something wrong when so many people can tell right away the story is fake and you can't - because "there are people being chased by money" and Nigerian girls all over the place rejecting them!
Re: Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her by drnoel: 4:07pm On May 11
DaddyCoool:
FAKE story
Not necessarily. Guys get mind. Know someone that did something close
Re: Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her by drnoel: 4:09pm On May 11
DaddyCoool:

How on earth have you hurt a girl by spending all your time and money on marriage ceremony just for sex? SEX!
Same sex she fully enjoyed as much as you, and also enjoy with others 4 free!

Yep, now you get the point. That is the irony of it all.
Re: Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her by Kaptainkoko: 4:28pm On May 11
DaddyCoool:

With marriage and live band, bah?

You can't imagine what men go through to knack

Talking from experience
Re: Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her by DaddyCoool: 4:30pm On May 11
drnoel:

Not necessarily. Guys get mind. Know someone that did something close

Close. NOT full-fledged wedding with live band and "abroad guy"!

Also you can be sure it is fake because 99.99% of such stories on Nairalander are fake or embelished - to make FP. Almost nobody doing such tells the absolute truth.

On NL if a story seems possibly fake or embelished you can be 100% sure it is

Kaptainkoko:

You can't imagine what men go through to knack

Talking from experience
Re: Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her by DaddyCoool: 4:37pm On May 11
drnoel:

Yep, now you get the point. That is the irony of it all.

Isn't the whole sex thing truly, truly ironical??
Re: Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her by Fiscus105(m): 5:13pm On May 11
advanceDNA:

Lol.....go and meet whoever annoyed u abeg
because I know it's not me....

Character of Colorado sniffing urchin, who writes nonsense on faceless forum, after taking hard drugs,.....well, go and do ur DNA as ur monicker implies, at least ,to know ur really father, if he is not drunkard as you are behaving.

Only an unintelligent "Mofo"turns it to fight, when he meets superior argument.
Re: Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her by maasoap(m): 6:26pm On May 11
DaddyCoool:

You the one ought know something wrong when so many people can tell right away the story is fake and you can't - because "there are people being chased by money"

Trust me, some people don't have to leave their homes or work at all for money. I shouldn't be the one telling you this.

and Nigerian girls all over the place rejecting them!
You are stretching by saying "Nigerian girls all over the place" . As worse as our society is there are still few girls out there that you can't bed unless you married them no matter how you think you are loaded.
Re: Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her by advanceDNA: 6:29pm On May 11
Fiscus105:

Character of Colorado sniffing urchin, who writes nonsense on faceless forum, after taking hard drugs,.....well, go and do ur DNA as ur monicker implies, at least ,to know ur really father, if he is not drunkard as you are behaving.

Only an unintelligent "Mofo"turns it to fight, when he meets superior argument.

Wait....what's ur point..? Cos I don't get it...

The thread is about a man that married someone just to get her after playing hard to get and then dumped her...

I said something similar happened to funke..don't u know what similar means...

The guy married funke...and dumped her as well after few months, even humiliated her on Facebook that he never wanted to marry her.... Funke was on set filming, when she heard her own divorce from others

So ..I ask again what's ur point ..because u just sound very angry for no reason .....
Re: Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her by DaddyCoool: 6:35pm On May 11
maasoap:

Trust me, some people don't have to leave their homes or work at all for money. I shouldn't be the one telling you this.

You are stretching by saying "Nigerian girls all over the place" . As worse as our society is there are still few girls out there that you can't bed unless you married them no matter how you think you are loaded.

And that's how you know. There are virtually no men like that - even Dangote wants and works hard for more money. Then there are virtually no pretty Nigerian girls who'd reject such men - as a rule, the prettier the girls, the more materialistic.
Add to all that, 99.99% of such stories on NL are fake or embelished - to make FP. Rarely any such story tells the absolute truth.
Conclusion: story is definitely fake/embelished
Re: Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her by TojuOke: 8:58pm On May 11
[/color][color=#990000] WHAT MAN CANNOT DO DOES NOT EXIST...🚶‍♂️🚶‍♂️❌❌💔💔
Re: Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her by Osuwoigwe(m): 9:54am On May 12
advanceDNA:

Weda na fake or not......Something similar happened to funke akindele.. the nigga bragged it was just a bet to show he can get her.....
some.guys nor send oooo.... They've been hurt before, and their mind has become devilish ..they can hurt anybody just to prove point

I wonder how a man will brag about something like that …. Tradition is lacking in this contemporary world , a lot of people without good value system out there .
Re: Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her by FireUpNow(m): 9:54am On May 12
DaddyCoool:

Paying way too much for anything like sex makes you a FOOL

The lady who played hard to get was played in a harder way is the biggest fool because the sex she used as a bait for marriage was gotten by the man you called a fool. The lady is a far better fool.
Re: Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her by advanceDNA: 10:18am On May 12
Osuwoigwe:

I wonder how a man will brag about something like that …. Tradition is lacking in this contemporary world , a lot of people without good value system out there .

Damage goods everywhere...

1 Like

Re: Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her by DaddyCoool: 11:43am On May 12
FireUpNow:

The lady who played hard to get was played in a harder way is the biggest fool because the sex she used as a bait for marriage was gotten by the man you called a fool. The lady is a far better fool.

So if a man spends his life savings, time, and energy on marriage and the marriage breaks down in two days without issue, it is the lady that got played?? What logic! Weh done
Re: Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her by drnoel: 3:22pm On May 12
DaddyCoool:

Close. NOT full-fledged wedding with live band and "abroad guy"!

Also you can be sure it is fake because 99.99% of such stories on Nairalander are fake or embelished - to make FP. Almost nobody doing such tells the absolute truth.

On NL if a story seems possibly fake or embelished you can be 100% sure it is

Abroad guy, friend of a friend. Did full fledged trad with live band. Family and friends and even bought brand new car (we latter learned the car was borrowed / leased) as wedding present.
Lady was destroyed.
Re: Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her by Zealag(m): 3:37pm On May 12
DaddyCoool:

Believable story.
Different from saying he did full trad wedding with live band! cheesy
Some men will take bigger risks to just to spread a lady’s legs
Re: Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her by DaddyCoool: 3:51pm On May 12
Zealag:

Some men will take bigger risks to just to spread a lady’s legs

Not wealthy, sought-after, Nigerian men. Broke ones, maybe.
Also, not with stories on Nairaland!
Re: Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her by FireUpNow(m): 4:52pm On May 12
DaddyCoool:

So if a man spends his life savings, time, and energy on marriage and the marriage breaks down in two days without issue, it is the lady that got played?? What logic! Weh done

You are missing the point my friend. Don't generalize here as regards this subject matter. Here the lady doctor played hard to get, so the man used marriage to get what he only wanted from the lady. The guy offered her marriage and she bites the bait, the had the sex he wanted from her. In conclusion the man played the lady in a bigger way. Take it or leave it.
Re: Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her by DaddyCoool: 5:49pm On May 12
FireUpNow:

You are missing the point my friend. Don't generalize here as regards this subject matter. Here the lady doctor played hard to get, so the man used marriage to get what he only wanted from the lady. The guy offered her marriage and she bites the bait, the had the sex he wanted from her. In conclusion the man played the lady in a bigger way. Take it or leave it.

Genius never even read the OP. Where did you see she's a doctor??
My friend, if you foolishly pay WAY TOO MUCH for ANYTHING that other people get for free, you've not only been stylishly played, you are a FOOL!
Re: Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her by FireUpNow(m): 6:06pm On May 12
DaddyCoool:

Genius never even read the OP. Where did you see she's a doctor??
My friend, if you foolishly pay WAY TOO MUCH for ANYTHING that other people get for free, you've not only been stylishly played, you are a FOOL!

It takes a fool to know a fool
Re: Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her by DaddyCoool: 7:21pm On May 12
FireUpNow:

It takes a fool to know a fool

I can't be a fool.
I never said I would deceive my parents and family, deceive a whole other clan, spend all the enormous energy, time, and money required by marriage, risk my life coming from abroad to the village several times - all to have sex. SEX! Sex with some girl that was probably being banged by some low life all the while!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Angel Nwodo, 19-Year-Old Lady Marries A "Cute, Rich & Caring" Man (Photos) / "Masturbation Is More Evil Than Fornication" - Man Lists Reasons / So Because I Sleep Unclad Next To A Guy, Sex Must Happen? – Twitter User Asks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.