Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,910 members, 7,841,444 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

When Ladies Being To Fade Out - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Ladies Being To Fade Out (2662 Views)

Opinion: When Ladies Exposes Their body It's Because They Have / When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos) / When Ladies Say "I Already Have A Boyfriend"... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Ladies Being To Fade Out by dkidd: 3:29pm On May 11
pansophist:
Too young to marry at 21, but not too young to be forking around at that age. The only difference is that in marriage, you are honored, respected, and protected, but without it, she is just a spam folder for all kinds of men

Hahahaha... This man no get joy at all 🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: When Ladies Being To Fade Out by Thephilosopher1: 3:39pm On May 11
dkidd:
Lol table done break na baby mama materials dey world now very few wives... Very few even among the very young ones they're not marriageable. No wifey character in them grin

What is your idea of a marriageable woman and where did you get it from
Re: When Ladies Being To Fade Out by dkidd: 3:43pm On May 11
Thephilosopher1:

What is your idea of a marriageable woman and where did you get it from
A woman that genuinely wants to be a partner, wife and a mother for the rest of her life before any other thing, a submissive and loyal partner.

Not those ones who are more concerned about the wedding and the Mrs title.

I got it from my father.
Re: When Ladies Being To Fade Out by Thephilosopher1: 3:46pm On May 11
pansophist:
Too young to marry at 21, but not too young to be forking around at that age. The only difference is that in marriage, you are honored, respected, and protected, but without it, she is just a spam folder for all kinds of men.

Who are those fucking them at 21, did you propose to her and she turned you down, why would a man allow a girl he is not willing to marry see his unclothedness, I tire for Una o. Later you begin to look for a virgin to marry when you have contributed in disvirgining many girls. Many perverts parading themselves as men.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Ladies Being To Fade Out by EreluRoz: 4:57pm On May 11
Solofresh2:
How old are you
Re: When Ladies Being To Fade Out by Solofresh2: 6:51pm On May 11

1 Like

Re: When Ladies Being To Fade Out by ibkonekt(m): 6:53pm On May 11
Thephilosopher1:
Ok sir. Obviously, you are one of those I am talking about. Let's see how it goes with you in your marriage.

Another fallacy, you don't get to decide who someone is in a post as you have no evidence of what you are saying. I could be a married woman with 10 kids or a married man with a wife and kids and so on. So this stupid reply that "obviously you are one of those that I was referring to" is a philosophical cop-out that shows your inability to defend the points that you typed, so you rely on playing the victim. You wrote lies and are salty that someone denied your claims to abuse a gender because you cannot defend or remove it.

1 Like

Re: When Ladies Being To Fade Out by Okoroawusa: 7:46pm On May 11
EreluRoz:
I still feel too young to get married
See this one. Nekwa ka ikpu gi rachiri ka gum
Re: When Ladies Being To Fade Out by EreluRoz: 7:57pm On May 11
Okoroawusa:

See this one. Nekwa ka ikpu go rachiri ka gum
At 60+ I still feel too young for marriage
Re: When Ladies Being To Fade Out by EreluRoz: 8:04pm On May 11
Even the ones with very toxic character are here having opinion.
I wonder what makes men think all you need do is just be a man and you are automatically fit for marriage. I swear we have very few marriageable men these days but na dem spew rubbish pass

4 Likes

Re: When Ladies Being To Fade Out by wizrose(m): 10:40pm On May 11
kevwemike:
Girls at the age of 18-24 years always attract serious men who are fully ready to marry them, but at this age most of our girls/sisters never wish to hear anything about marriage.
1. I'm too young for that.
2. Who cares about marriage.
3. I'm focused on my books.
4. I want to gather some money first.
5. Marriage is full of problems.
These are some of few statements ladies talk of at their youth age.
But these girls will be having serious & series of sex relationship with small boys of their age, because at that age, they always have high rate of boys, guys and men coming for them, but they will prefer to choose those boys rather than the real men who want to marry them. They are still young to marry right, but they are not young to have sex with boys.
No problem, God is watching you.

At age of 25-27, parents will start asking them the following questions;
1. How far?
2. Don't you have any one yet ?
3. Are you not planning to get married ?
4. Are you seeing that all your mates are getting married ?
5. Don't you know you are getting old?
But mind you, parents only see the outside of their daughters, not knowing there is nothing left inside.
With all these questions by her own parents, she will now be thinking and asking herself things like: My mates are marrying,
1. Does it mean am old enough to marry?
2. Hmmm, how should I go about it?
3. My boyfriends are not serious about asking my hand in marriage.
4. They are not even ready to marry yet.
5. Well, God knows the best. I believe in God.
See oooh...!, she has started putting her blame on God. "God's time is the best" OK, I agree for argument sake.
At age 27-30 they now start looking for men to marry not boys to have sex and play with again.
They will start looking for serious relationship that will lead to marriage, but unfortunately, at this age of 27-30 not all men will be asking their hand in marriage.
You will see them forcing themselves to marry a man who don't want to marry them. Please we beg you, leave us alone.
No single man at age 27-30 will like to marry a lady of 30-35. Now you hear the sisters say age does not matter.
My sister, it matters a lot.
Imagine buying a rotten tomato for $10 and your friend buys a fresh one for $7. Yes, that's how it feels like in marriage too.
Remember you rejected men because you think you were too young. What makes you think your old age does not matter to us?
That's why some men go back to their villages to find young girl to marry when the city ones are not serious about marriage and those that are serious happen to be old for them.

At age 30-35, her friends will ask her:
1. Why are you not married yet by this age of yours?
2. Is it not getting too late for you ?
You will hear her asking you some silly questions like...
1. Are you God?
2. Or do you want to marry me?
3. Is it a crime to be single at 30 or 35?
4. Did I see a man willing to marry me but I refused?
5. God knows the best for everyone please.
At age 30-35 they will start praying like never before, moving from one church to another. She will start praying mid-night prayers, fasting and dressing modestly.
If you ask her for dating, she would burst out to say:
1. My brother, I'm not like them.
2. Am looking for a serious man, a husband not dating.
3. If you truly love me go and see my parents for marriage.
4. I can't do anything with you without my parents concern.
Dear parents, they have started knowing your worth. When she was 18-24, she was doing everything without considering you as parents.
You don't expect a young man of 27-30 to marry you of 30-35 as his house wife when there are younger pretty girls out there.
Even if he chooses to ignore your age and marry you, his family and friends will discriminate you.
Men that will be interested to marry you will be of 45 yrs and above and mind you, those men are married with kids except you wanna be second or third wife.
Everything in life has its own season and time.
There's no lady at age 30-35 seeking for marriage who haven't been approached during 18-24. But by then, they were busily jumping from clubs/parties to hotel rooms looking for FUN not MARRIAGE.

Not everything is about prayer. God who created you has made a plan for you. But when you change the plan or miss the road, please don't disturb the peace of God. Because, He will be busy planning for your younger sister.
Think about this when you have time.

Hmmmmm every mallam with in own kettle undecided

1 Like

Re: When Ladies Being To Fade Out by pansophist(m): 11:42pm On May 11
Thephilosopher1:

Who are those fucking them at 21, did you propose to her and she turned you down, why would a man allow a girl he is not willing to marry see his unclothedness, I tire for Una o. Later you begin to look for a virgin to marry when you have contributed in disvirgining many girls. Many perverts parading themselves as men.

Of course it's men that these women are sleeping with, but she can also choose not to sleep with them either. This is not a situation of rape. She has a choice, she can say no, and refuse to participate in the forkfest.

3 Likes

Re: When Ladies Being To Fade Out by Vikto17: 12:08am On May 12
pansophist:

Of course it's men that these women are sleeping with, but she can also choose not to sleep with them either. This is not a situation of rape. She has a choice, she can say no, and refuse to participate in the forkfest.

so two people engage in forkfest and we blame one person? I can bet with everything that you are below 30yrs and have no iota of what life entails...
Leave women alone bros,, you will have daughters tomorrow and may not know or handle what will happen to their marital life...
E fit shock u tomorrow,, be mild with ur judgement, alot of your mate are thousand times richer than you and nobody is insulting u
Re: When Ladies Being To Fade Out by Farfalla(f): 5:47pm On May 13
grin grin grin

The anger on this forum? Only God knows.

1 Like

Re: When Ladies Being To Fade Out by Proserpina: 6:17pm On May 13
Nigerian men monitor their women's veejays more than they monitor their country's GDP grin

See what leaders of tomorrow are debating and writing epistles on. undecided
Re: When Ladies Being To Fade Out by Gbadugbakun(m): 8:09am On May 14
EreluRoz:
Grandma well done o. grin

1 Share

Re: When Ladies Being To Fade Out by EreluRoz: 8:25am On May 14
Gbadugbakun:

Grandma well done o. grin
Respect grandma
Re: When Ladies Being To Fade Out by Anunakeeh: 4:50pm On May 14
Farfalla:
grin grin grin

The anger on this forum? Only God knows.

You sound like you want to get laid??

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Wife's Salary Was A Mystery Until I Discovered This / A Bird And A White Rose Love / Why I Pick On some guys!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.