Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,313 members, 7,842,929 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

When Ladies Being To Fade Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Ladies Being To Fade Out (2663 Views)

Opinion: When Ladies Exposes Their body It's Because They Have / When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos) / When Ladies Say "I Already Have A Boyfriend"... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Ladies Being To Fade Out by kevwemike: 11:46am On May 10
Girls at the age of 18-24 years always attract serious men who are fully ready to marry them, but at this age most of our girls/sisters never wish to hear anything about marriage.
1. I'm too young for that.
2. Who cares about marriage.
3. I'm focused on my books.
4. I want to gather some money first.
5. Marriage is full of problems.
These are some of few statements ladies talk of at their youth age.
But these girls will be having serious & series of sex relationship with small boys of their age, because at that age, they always have high rate of boys, guys and men coming for them, but they will prefer to choose those boys rather than the real men who want to marry them. They are still young to marry right, but they are not young to have sex with boys.
No problem, God is watching you.

At age of 25-27, parents will start asking them the following questions;
1. How far?
2. Don't you have any one yet ?
3. Are you not planning to get married ?
4. Are you seeing that all your mates are getting married ?
5. Don't you know you are getting old?
But mind you, parents only see the outside of their daughters, not knowing there is nothing left inside.
With all these questions by her own parents, she will now be thinking and asking herself things like: My mates are marrying,
1. Does it mean am old enough to marry?
2. Hmmm, how should I go about it?
3. My boyfriends are not serious about asking my hand in marriage.
4. They are not even ready to marry yet.
5. Well, God knows the best. I believe in God.
See oooh...!, she has started putting her blame on God. "God's time is the best" OK, I agree for argument sake.
At age 27-30 they now start looking for men to marry not boys to have sex and play with again.
They will start looking for serious relationship that will lead to marriage, but unfortunately, at this age of 27-30 not all men will be asking their hand in marriage.
You will see them forcing themselves to marry a man who don't want to marry them. Please we beg you, leave us alone.
No single man at age 27-30 will like to marry a lady of 30-35. Now you hear the sisters say age does not matter.
My sister, it matters a lot.
Imagine buying a rotten tomato for $10 and your friend buys a fresh one for $7. Yes, that's how it feels like in marriage too.
Remember you rejected men because you think you were too young. What makes you think your old age does not matter to us?
That's why some men go back to their villages to find young girl to marry when the city ones are not serious about marriage and those that are serious happen to be old for them.

At age 30-35, her friends will ask her:
1. Why are you not married yet by this age of yours?
2. Is it not getting too late for you ?
You will hear her asking you some silly questions like...
1. Are you God?
2. Or do you want to marry me?
3. Is it a crime to be single at 30 or 35?
4. Did I see a man willing to marry me but I refused?
5. God knows the best for everyone please.
At age 30-35 they will start praying like never before, moving from one church to another. She will start praying mid-night prayers, fasting and dressing modestly.
If you ask her for dating, she would burst out to say:
1. My brother, I'm not like them.
2. Am looking for a serious man, a husband not dating.
3. If you truly love me go and see my parents for marriage.
4. I can't do anything with you without my parents concern.
Dear parents, they have started knowing your worth. When she was 18-24, she was doing everything without considering you as parents.
You don't expect a young man of 27-30 to marry you of 30-35 as his house wife when there are younger pretty girls out there.
Even if he chooses to ignore your age and marry you, his family and friends will discriminate you.
Men that will be interested to marry you will be of 45 yrs and above and mind you, those men are married with kids except you wanna be second or third wife.
Everything in life has its own season and time.
There's no lady at age 30-35 seeking for marriage who haven't been approached during 18-24. But by then, they were busily jumping from clubs/parties to hotel rooms looking for FUN not MARRIAGE.

Not everything is about prayer. God who created you has made a plan for you. But when you change the plan or miss the road, please don't disturb the peace of God. Because, He will be busy planning for your younger sister.
Think about this when you have time.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Ladies Being To Fade Out by EreluRoz: 12:40pm On May 10
I still feel too young to get married
Re: When Ladies Being To Fade Out by muyico(m): 12:53pm On May 10
Alrite! Our sisters is coming afte U? Jennyclay hand over to U!

9 Likes

Re: When Ladies Being To Fade Out by eedhrisademola(m): 12:53pm On May 10
TIME IS TIME REGARDLESS OF THE TIME. WHEN YOU FEEL IT ISN'T YET TIME, IT'S STILL TIME.

1 Like

Re: When Ladies Being To Fade Out by Legal001: 1:23pm On May 10
MAKE HAY WHILE THE SUN SHINES
Re: When Ladies Being To Fade Out by Sonnobax15(m): 1:24pm On May 10
lipsrsealed
When you advice dem,Dem go say you be enemy of progress............

Go TikTok and see how our young girls dey settle down dey waste away their lives angry. Honestly,to find banny wey get sense these days,you must first of all lose weight,cuz e no easy at all.

16 Likes

Re: When Ladies Being To Fade Out by Karlifate: 2:10pm On May 10
grin grin
Re: When Ladies Being To Fade Out by Tallesty1(m): 2:13pm On May 10
EreluRoz:
You are as old as you feel.

If you feel too young then you are too young.

4 Likes

Re: When Ladies Being To Fade Out by eepeepook: 4:07pm On May 10
Did not read. Lol.
Re: When Ladies Being To Fade Out by shaybebaby(f): 4:13pm On May 10
Hasn't this been overflogged already? undecided

Thank's for your concern, girls will be fine.

NEXT!!!!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When Ladies Being To Fade Out by Scarcemeans: 4:18pm On May 10
Don't forget that a lot in their 20s are searching but aren't seeing any man. So we do we blame?

1 Like

Re: When Ladies Being To Fade Out by FRANCISTOWN: 7:29pm On May 10
Scarcemeans:
Don't forget that a lot in their 20s are searching but aren't seeing any man. So we do we blame?
We should blame them for being unappealing to men and for being unfortunate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Ladies Being To Fade Out by EreluRoz: 8:50pm On May 10
Tallesty1:
You are as old as you feel.

If you feel too young then you are too young.
I'm 60+ and still feel too young
Re: When Ladies Being To Fade Out by Solofresh2: 9:00pm On May 10
EreluRoz:
How old are you

1 Like

Re: When Ladies Being To Fade Out by karkinase(m): 9:06pm On May 10
Abeg leave this women
Re: When Ladies Being To Fade Out by TheFreshVanilla: 11:38pm On May 10
Leave women alone. Visit youtube and watch your mates exploring ai, making money. You're here wasting your time talking nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: When Ladies Being To Fade Out by Vikto17: 12:08am On May 11
If they ask you why you are not married now you can't give any tangible answer,,
Are you telling me that there is no 18yrs old girl that agreed to marry you?
Most guys that carried this matter on their head are broke unattractive guys that have been rejected by females so they now use every opportunity to vent their anger ...
When you give birth to your daughter ask her to marry at 18yrs,, mumu,, You want an independent woman and still want to marry her at at 22yrs? How many of your sisters have up to 100k in account? You that is almost 40yrs how much do u have? If a girl of 18yrs come to u for marriage do u have money for wedding?can u feed her?
And who told you men are not interested in women in their 30s,, what sort of a village boy are u?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Ladies Being To Fade Out by dkidd: 4:13am On May 11
Lol table done break na baby mama materials dey world now very few wives... Very few even among the very young ones they're not marriageable. No wifey character in them grin

1 Like

Re: When Ladies Being To Fade Out by wizrose(m): 4:43am On May 11
love na scam abeg
Re: When Ladies Being To Fade Out by CrossRhodes: 6:26am On May 11
EreluRoz:
😂
Re: When Ladies Being To Fade Out by Cassandraloius: 7:42am On May 11
Some of them are very indicisive, just following the wrong set if friends and making silly mistakes.

1 Like

Re: When Ladies Being To Fade Out by BigYash: 9:02am On May 11
wizrose:
love na scam abeg
And marriage is the biggest scam ever on men..
Re: When Ladies Being To Fade Out by pansophist(m): 9:17am On May 11
Too young to marry at 21, but not too young to be forking around at that age. The only difference is that in marriage, you are honored, respected, and protected, but without it, she is just a spam folder for all kinds of men.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Ladies Being To Fade Out by CaveAdullam: 10:20am On May 11
pansophist:
Too young to marry at 21, but not too young to be forking around at that age. The only difference is that in marriage, you are honored, respected, and protected, but without it, she is just a spam folder for all kinds of men.

"Spam folder..."

Damn.

That one hits.

Big chief at it again.

Hahahahahaha

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Ladies Being To Fade Out by bigdawg7: 10:39am On May 11
talk to pocohantas direct don't go through the corners

2 Likes

Re: When Ladies Being To Fade Out by Thephilosopher1: 10:39am On May 11
OP leave women alone.

I don't even advice men to marry under 30 girls. At their 20s they are still exploring their sexualities, it is normal, nothing wrong with that. From 30 most of them shall have gotten to a higher level of maturity and understanding of life and so better able to welcome and stay in marriage.

Most men who seek to marry under 20 girls are perverts, having all kinds of sexual fantasies in their head to try out. And these category of men always fall below 30, with little experience and maturity in life.

Men who marry at 40 and above are most likely to have a happy and lasting marriage because at that age they are willing to accommodate and overlook certain issues in marriage. Moreover, at 40 and above most men must have acquired wealth thus better able to provide and cater for the family.

3 Likes

Re: When Ladies Being To Fade Out by wizrose(m): 12:18pm On May 11
BigYash:
And marriage is the biggest scam ever on men..

I SWEAR

2 Likes

Re: When Ladies Being To Fade Out by NPFLADMIN(m): 12:37pm On May 11
The way some of you carry marriage 4 head, you go think say they have genuine plans.

Even the women no dey complain.

If you can't find any good woman in 9ja, then travel out and marry.

1 Like

Re: When Ladies Being To Fade Out by IbrahimSkiba(f): 1:10pm On May 11
Always carrying women matter for head like akara

Don't go and hustle..

Saying women fade, like say you won't eventually get old some day.. ozuor.. no be your mate dey die early so? Wetin you still dey do being alive?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Ladies Being To Fade Out by Bliztzer: 1:28pm On May 11
EreluRoz:
I'm 60+ and still feel too young

Huh! Ah. What?
Re: When Ladies Being To Fade Out by ibkonekt(m): 2:02pm On May 11
Thephilosopher1:
OP leave women alone.
no one is holding them ransom, the OP is free to make opinions about any topic he wants to. no matter how you feel about it, it is of no concern to the OP or others. get over yourself. you don't get to dictate what people choose to comment on.

I don't even advice men to marry under 30 girls.

this topic is of women not men, its a different age range thats best suited for men. men marry when they have acquired resources, status , wealth, wisdom and power which comes at a later age. women marry when the acquire beauty and fertility which comes at 18 to 24 at its peak.

At their 20s they are still exploring their sexualities,
[for women] you mean they are sleeping around like wh0re.s and racking up ab0rtions and std's

it is normal, nothing wrong with that.
it is not normal and its a degenerate society, a worthless cesspool of disgust and filth. this culture of endless sexual filth is only as old as feminism
From 30 most of them shall have gotten to a higher level of maturity and understanding of life and so better able to welcome and stay in marriage.
maturity in this case is by having slept with multiple random men with ab0tion and std and trauma and single mom...is that what you mean. check the stats women initiate 70% of divorces they dont stay in marriage they are always looking for the more penis to jump to

Most men who seek to marry under 20 girls are perverts
baseless statement. you cannot control what men want by tagging a name to it. men want youth, beauty and fertility not used, aged, and multiple used women trying to offer that to accomplished men as a wife. thats not a wife thats a pretending wH0re.

having all kinds of sexual fantasies in their head to try out. And these category of men always fall below 30, with little experience and maturity in life.
another statement that has no merit in reality but stupidity, men want what they want and you cannot tell men what to want. most men want younger, tighter, pure not older, used, stained, std, ab0rtion

Men who marry at 40 and above are most likely to have a happy and lasting marriage
true
because at that age they are willing to accommodate and overlook certain issues in marriage.
nope, because at that age, they understand women and know women nature and how they are opportunistic in nature, parasitic in nature. all they do is take and take and if you cannot give them again they would look for the next person to take from
Moreover, at 40 and above most men must have acquired wealth thus better able to provide and cater for the family.
true

3 Likes

Re: When Ladies Being To Fade Out by Thephilosopher1: 3:16pm On May 11
Ok sir. Obviously you are one of those I am talking about. Let's see how it goes with you in your marriage.

ibkonekt:
no one is holding them ransom, the OP is free to make opinions about any topic he wants to. no matter how you feel about it, it is of no concern to the OP or others. get over yourself. you don't get to dictate what people choose to comment on.

this topic is of women not men, its a different age range thats best suited for men. men marry when they have acquired resources, status , wealth, wisdom and power which comes at a later age. women marry when the acquire beauty and fertility which comes at 18 to 24 at its peak.

[for women] you mean they are sleeping around like wh0re.s and racking up ab0rtions and std's

it is not normal and its a degenerate society, a worthless cesspool of disgust and filth. this culture of endless sexual filth is only as old as feminism

maturity in this case is by having slept with multiple random men with ab0tion and std and trauma and single mom...is that what you mean. check the stats women initiate 70% of divorces they dont stay in marriage they are always looking for the more penis to jump to

baseless statement. you cannot control what men want by tagging a name to it. men want youth, beauty and fertility not used, aged, and multiple used women trying to offer that to accomplished men as a wife. thats not a wife thats a pretending wH0re.

another statement that has no merit in reality but stupidity, men want what they want and you cannot tell men what to want. most men want younger, tighter, pure not older, used, stained, std, ab0rtion

true

nope, because at that age, they understand women and know women nature and how they are opportunistic in nature, parasitic in nature. all they do is take and take and if you cannot give them again they would look for the next person to take from

true

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

When She Says She Likes You / Do Men Nag? / Moving On After Heartbreak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.