Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,194 members, 7,839,065 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Woman On Twitter Bant Against Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman On Twitter Bant Against Men (2048 Views)

This Bant Too Loud / Two Mates Fall For Same Woman On Holiday And Both Decide To Date Her (Photos) / "A Woman On Lowcut?" Victor Poko Johnson's Nude Loved Up Photo Sparks Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman On Twitter Bant Against Men by Bongadu: 8:00pm On May 10
How do you respond to this?

Re: Woman On Twitter Bant Against Men by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:36pm On May 10
Bongadu:

EASY RESPONSE: am doing everything to be a better person towards my family and friends, improve my mental state by being a positive person with people around me, ultimately accepting/loving who i am as a person regardless of what people think; making future long term life goals and doing everything to achieve them etc

9 Likes

Re: Woman On Twitter Bant Against Men by Carcholce: 9:16pm On May 10
MrBrownJay1:

EASY RESPONSE: am doing everything to be a better person towards my family and friends, improve my mental state by being a positive person with people around me, ultimately accepting/loving who i am as a person regardless of what people think; making future long term life goals and doing everything to achieve them etc

You mean if such question is directed at you, you’ll really answer?

You have time. Plenty of time.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman On Twitter Bant Against Men by Dizzyyish: 9:20pm On May 10
Women prattle like children. They talk not because they should but because they can. It's best not to take their babbling seriously.

5 Likes

Re: Woman On Twitter Bant Against Men by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:35pm On May 10
Carcholce:

i would have absolutely NO ISSUES with answering this simple question, and play right into her game... and beat her to it. actually, why would a man be afraid/confused about any question a woman asks? if it is a valid question, then answer it....
Re: Woman On Twitter Bant Against Men by Carcholce: 10:10pm On May 10
MrBrownJay1:

i would have absolutely NO ISSUES with answering this simple question, and play right into her game... and beat her to it. actually, why would a man be afraid/confused about any question a woman asks? if it is a valid question, then answer it....

It’s an invalid question. If you pull up in a 2024 Range Rover Vogue, you think a woman will ask you this question?

If a woman ask you this question, na sorry.
If you answer it, so so sorry.

3 Likes

Re: Woman On Twitter Bant Against Men by Ballzproblem2: 10:12pm On May 10
this is 2024 I don't take women opinion serious anymore,.

7 Likes

Re: Woman On Twitter Bant Against Men by Carcholce: 10:18pm On May 10
Dizzyyish:
Women prattle like children. They talk not because they should but because they can. It's best not to take their babbling seriously.

You are one person I have come to respect on this forum because of your knowledge about our sisters.

It seems the poster above has never had a girlfriend/wife.

Most questions they throw at you, you just look at them and smile or give a passing compliment on their looks or switch the subject entirely.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman On Twitter Bant Against Men by papyjaypaul: 10:22pm On May 10
The answer

3 Likes

Re: Woman On Twitter Bant Against Men by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:24pm On May 10
Carcholce:
It’s an invalid question. If you pull up in a 2024 Range Rover Vogue, you think a woman will ask you this question?
If a woman ask you this question, na sorry.
If you answer it, so so sorry.

stop bringing IFs BUTs and MAYBEs to the picture... you could be riding your own private jet with a woman and she could ask you this question... and it would still be a valid question because its obvious, you seem to think that money is the "everything" to be with a woman. so you could be a boring person with foul character with a tiny baby dikc and ugly like a monkey with no prospect whatsoever in life, but because you have money then you would foolishly believe that you are the best human specimen on earth, abi?
as the saying goes: some men are so poor, that they only have money to bring to the table. no wonder so many yeye useless pay-as-you-go oloshoes get married everyday.

now go back to look at the question... use your brain, and whether you were Elon musk. Jeff Bezos or Dangote, answer the damn question.

BTW thinking that because you show up in a 2024 Range. it makes this question invalid, shows the failed mindset you got (or the low life yeye brainless women that you hope to impress with such car).

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman On Twitter Bant Against Men by nazicartel(m): 12:34am On May 11
Who has time to answer inconsequential questions... Who are you seff to even ask me questions... Be like some of these girls deh mad

1 Like

Re: Woman On Twitter Bant Against Men by Carcholce: 6:13am On May 11
MrBrownJay1:

stop bringing IFs BUTs and MAYBEs to the picture... you could be riding your own private jet with a woman and she could ask you this question... and it would still be a valid question because its obvious, you seem to think that money is the "everything" to be with a woman. so you could be a boring person with foul character with a tiny baby dikc and ugly like a monkey with no prospect whatsoever in life, but because you have money then you would foolishly believe that you are the best human specimen on earth, abi?
as the saying goes: some men are so poor, that they only have money to bring to the table. no wonder so many yeye useless pay-as-you-go oloshoes get married everyday.

now go back to look at the question... use your brain, and whether you were Elon musk. Jeff Bezos or Dangote, answer the damn question.

BTW thinking that because you show up in a 2024 Range. it makes this question invalid, shows the failed mindset you got (or the low life yeye brainless women that you hope to impress with such car).

But the question is about making money. grin

Let me post it for you to read again.

“Ask a man how he's working on himself outside of the gym and making money and watch
deafening the silence is”

MONEY!!

If a woman ask you such question, She already knows you are a worthless piece of 💩

1 Like

Re: Woman On Twitter Bant Against Men by helinues: 6:51am On May 11
That's not applicable to all men. May be she was referring to guys
Re: Woman On Twitter Bant Against Men by Cassandraloius: 7:39am On May 11
All these women tho, they're doing the most.
Re: Woman On Twitter Bant Against Men by Atolu01: 12:19pm On May 11
They don't.
Re: Woman On Twitter Bant Against Men by falcon01: 1:32pm On May 11
Bongadu:

my reply would be:

As a man I'm already perfect, no need working on myself because I lack the disability of been a woman, Now all i can do is work on my physical Body cool

1 Like

Re: Woman On Twitter Bant Against Men by Thugnificent(m): 1:41pm On May 11
falcon01:
my reply would be:

As a man I'm already perfect, no need working on myself because I lack the disability of been a woman, Now all i can do is work on my physical Body cool
bro pls can you help me with 1k to feed ?
Re: Woman On Twitter Bant Against Men by falcon01: 3:04pm On May 11
Thugnificent:
bro pls can you help me with 1k to feed ?
No

1 Like

Re: Woman On Twitter Bant Against Men by Thugnificent(m): 3:11pm On May 11
falcon01:
No
Ok
Re: Woman On Twitter Bant Against Men by oneda(m): 5:26pm On May 11
In other words she's saying men who gat time to gym are men who have nothing going on in their lives -- worthless, jobless men.
She's saying that men who have money and are working on themselves (whatever she means) do not need to work on themselves as their money is enough announcement for their hard work.
And if as a man you get time for that interview question then she's right
Re: Woman On Twitter Bant Against Men by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:49pm On May 11
Carcholce:
But the question is about making money. grin
Let me post it for you to read again.
“Ask a man how he's working on himself outside of the gym and making money and watch
deafening the silence is”
MONEY!!
If a woman ask you such question, She already knows you are a worthless piece of 💩

bro, is English such a difficult language for you that you dont even understand such a simple question?! the question is NOT about making money NEITHER it is about how you look....

again here is the question: HOW DO YOU IMPROVE/GROW/ELEVATE YOURSELF APART FROM MAKING MONEY AND GOING TO THE GYM?

if a woman is asking such a question, she may be simply saying:"YES you have money, YES you are great looking, but thats all i see and thats not enough to value you as a great human being".... (aka you may have foul character, foul way of life, foul family values, foul state of mind etc). so in simple terms she is asking:"what do you have of value in your life (and for your future) apart from money and good looks"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman On Twitter Bant Against Men by Double0h7(f): 5:04am On May 18
And this is the deafening silence she means. If this question was about women and their Instruments we’d get 10+ pages of philosophical arguments but this simple question has them thrown off 😂
Re: Woman On Twitter Bant Against Men by FRANCISTOWN: 7:09am On May 18
MrBrownJay1:

as the saying goes: some men are so poor, that they only have money to bring to the table.
Please o. What else should a man bring to the table o?
Re: Woman On Twitter Bant Against Men by Double0h7(f): 7:20am On May 18
FRANCISTOWN:

Maturity, spiritual growth, leadership skills, emotional intelligence, intellectual ability, guidance, skills and of course sexual prowess to name a few. A gym bro with money will only convince a bimbo with make up.
Re: Woman On Twitter Bant Against Men by FRANCISTOWN: 9:13am On May 18
Double0h7:

Maturity, spiritual growth, leadership skills, emotional intelligence, intellectual ability, guidance, skills and of course sexual prowess to name a few. A gym bro with money will only convince a bimbo with make up.
What about a man who has all these things but has no money and good looks?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman On Twitter Bant Against Men by Double0h7(f): 9:16am On May 18
FRANCISTOWN:

What about a man who has all these things but has no money and good looks?

Ask zonefree or whatever his name, he should have 1st hand experience 😂😂😂
Re: Woman On Twitter Bant Against Men by HellVictorinho6(m): 11:27am On May 18
Double0h7:

Life doesnt make sense
Re: Woman On Twitter Bant Against Men by Double0h7(f): 1:17pm On May 18
Re: Woman On Twitter Bant Against Men by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:24am On May 19
FRANCISTOWN:

you reason exactly like the low down greedy pay-as-you-go oloshoes that men are trying to avoid marrying... if you believe that any man with money is a good man (just because he has money) then you sir are more foolish than these she-diots who think they only have to bring sexy body and fine face to the table to be marriage material.

here are simple clues as to what you should EQUALLY possess and bring to the table before thinking that you are a great catch for marriage:
- THE RIGHT CHARACTER (unless you BELIEVE a disrespectful, narcissistic, deceitful, dishonest, unfaithful, abusing rich man is a great person to marry)
- THE RIGHT MINDSET (unless you believe an immature, irresponsible, mumu, selfish rich man is a great person to marry)
- THE RIGHT LIFESTYLE (unless you believe a drunkard, drug addict, womanizing devil worshipping rich man, is a great person to marry)
- THE RIGHT GOALS IN LIFE (unless you believe a mama's boy who wants to remain in his parents home after marriage; who doesnt want to work, who wants to build nothing, has plans for nothing, dont desire anything, have no dreams nor passion in life, and that solely wants to be the best mummy's boy possible... but because he is rich, you would believe this is a great marriage prospect for women?
Re: Woman On Twitter Bant Against Men by FRANCISTOWN: 4:19am On May 19
Carcholce:

You dey mind that one. Person wey no know wetin dey do am.
Re: Woman On Twitter Bant Against Men by FRANCISTOWN: 4:22am On May 19
nazicartel:
Who has time to answer inconsequential questions... Who are you seff to even ask me questions... Be like some of these girls deh mad
Your own no go spoil. I mean, where do I have the time to start answering one stupid person stupid questions? It's not as if I'm trying to get a job.
Why should I subject myself to that kind of clownery?

1 Like

Re: Woman On Twitter Bant Against Men by FRANCISTOWN: 4:26am On May 19
Double0h7:

Ask zonefree or whatever his name, he should have 1st hand experience 😂😂😂

I don't know who zonefree is.

If a man brought all these to the table. Including money and good looks. What should a woman bring to that table please?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Everyone Am I Anti-social Or What? / Chasing The Girls And Then Chasing The Guys / Surviving Your Breakup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.