Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,363 members, 7,868,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 09:57 AM

Woman On Twitter Bant Against Men - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman On Twitter Bant Against Men (2123 Views)

This Bant Too Loud / Two Mates Fall For Same Woman On Holiday And Both Decide To Date Her (Photos) / "A Woman On Lowcut?" Victor Poko Johnson's Nude Loved Up Photo Sparks Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Woman On Twitter Bant Against Men by FRANCISTOWN: 4:51am On May 19
MrBrownJay1:

you reason exactly like the low down greedy pay-as-you-go oloshoes that men are trying to avoid marrying... if you believe that any man with money is a good man (just because he has money) then you sir are more foolish than these she-diots who think they only have to bring sexy body and fine face to the table to be marriage material.
You are very stupid and senseless.
I only asked a simple question and the next thing is insult. Do you have anything in your brain at all?
Some of us don't act like our lives depend on validation from women. Why should I sit at a table with a useless person to answer useless questions? I don't belong to that league of stupid earthly godforsaken bastards set of men who want to impress a lady. I'm not, and I'll never be. I can only impress my business partners and potential clients. What usefulness can a lady ever possess that would make me subject myself to such tomfoolery disguised as interview?

MrBrownJay1:

here are simple clues as to what you should EQUALLY possess and bring to the table before thinking that you are a great catch for marriage:
- THE RIGHT CHARACTER (unless you BELIEVE a disrespectful, narcissistic, deceitful, dishonest, unfaithful, abusing rich man is a great person to marry)
- THE RIGHT MINDSET (unless you believe an immature, irresponsible, mumu, selfish rich man is a great person to marry)
- THE RIGHT LIFESTYLE (unless you believe a drunkard, drug addict, womanizing devil worshipping rich man, is a great person to marry)
See you! Forming marriage councilor. You think Women especially Nigerian girls are worth all these attributes? SMH.
Nigerian girls that will do anything to date a rich Yahoo boy, politicians with funds misappropriation, kidnappers and armed robbers are the ones you are giving these level of esteem?
Women marry drug dealers, women marry alcoholics as a matter of fact, they even learn to do drugs while with such men and they don't care. Just have money. 21st century women have zero sense of morality.
Here in Nigeria. The longer your money is. The more a catch you are. Someone married Evans , innit?

MrBrownJay1:

- THE RIGHT GOALS IN LIFE (unless you believe a mama's boy who wants to remain in his parents home after marriage; who doesnt want to work, who wants to build nothing, has plans for nothing, dont desire anything, have no dreams nor passion in life, and that solely wants to be the best mummy's boy possible... but because he is rich, you would believe this is a great marriage prospect for women?
Women no send your papa whether you get goal or not. Whether you are a mama's boy or not.
You are saying this because you've not experienced when a woman is really into you.
When a woman is really into you. She's not interested in anything. She just wants to be with you and be for you.

A woman who subjects you to an interview is not into you. In the dating scene, the anchor is greater than the guest.
I know how vulnerable women are when they are really into a guy. They lose their senses and act like children.

Who the hell is any lady in the large scale of things to ask me stupid questions.
Whatever she thinks of me is her favourite cup of tea. A woman who likes you doesn't care about what you do, especially if you're rich.

1 Like

Re: Woman On Twitter Bant Against Men by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:31pm On May 19
FRANCISTOWN:

You are very stupid and senseless.
I only asked a simple question and the next thing is insult. Do you have anything in your brain at all?
Some of us don't act like our lives depend on validation from women. Why should I sit at a table with a useless person to answer useless questions? I don't belong to that league of stupid earthly godforsaken bastards set of men who want to impress a lady. I'm not, and I'll never be. I can only impress my business partners and potential clients. What usefulness can a lady ever possess that would make me subject myself to such tomfoolery disguised as interview?

i sincerely believe that men who think like you do are incoherent hypocrites who are more foolish than the good for nothing women who bring nothing but hot toto and fine face to the table... but thats just my opinion, and certainly not an insult to your person. thats just how i feel about men that think like that. you cant be looking down at women that bring nothing to the table but then turn around and now worship men who bring nothing to the table but money.... here is a clue: think about the most foul/abusive/narcissistic/evil man out there, then imagine he was poor... no woman would want to marry him. right? now imagine such man winning the lottery today and becoming a millionaire, do you think suddenly his money would make him become a great man to marry to women (other than pay as you go deluded goldigging oloshoes)?!

See you! Forming marriage councilor. You think Women especially Nigerian girls are worth all these attributes? SMH.
Nigerian girls that will do anything to date a rich Yahoo boy, politicians with funds misappropriation, kidnappers and armed robbers are the ones you are giving these level of esteem?
Women marry drug dealers, women marry alcoholics as a matter of fact, they even learn to do drugs while with such men and they don't care. Just have money. 21st century women have zero sense of morality.
Here in Nigeria. The longer your money is. The more a catch you are. Someone married Evans , innit?

i do not care what desperate good for nothing pay-as-you-go oloshoes do... and if that is the type of women you seek to marry, then no wonder you believe that a man solely has to bring money to the table to be a perfect catch (thats exactly what most deluded greedy goldigging women are searching for). now yes being with a rich man is more ideal than being with a poor man BUT, if that rich man is a disrespectful, narcissistic, deceitful, dishonest, unfaithful, abusing, immature selfish mama's boy for example, then such man is no catch... unless to a woman solely driven by money and nothing else.

here is what you have to understand about that type of woman: she doesnt give a damn about you, your character, your mindset, your goals, your future or anything else. she only wants your money and thats what she is after (and she will drop you like a hot rash the minute a man with MORE MONEY THAN YOU comes to the picture)

Women no send your papa whether you get goal or not. Whether you are a mama's boy or not.
You are saying this because you've not experienced when a woman is really into you.
When a woman is really into you. She's not interested in anything. She just wants to be with you and be for you.
VERY TRUE... and if/when thats the case then whether you are rich or poor is irrelevant to such woman.

A woman who subjects you to an interview is not into you. In the dating scene, the anchor is greater than the guest.

you must be hanging around the wrong type of women, if you believe that a woman asking such question isnt into a man.... LOL! its the ones that ask for nothing that you should be wary about, those that dont care about your character/Values/mindset/way of life etc (so long as you have money). the fact that you would even get all in your feelings because of such a "simple" question... as if asking it was wrong. so many women are losing their lives because of dating/marrying men that they knew very little about (or didnt care about).

I know how vulnerable women are when they are really into a guy. They lose their senses and act like children.

... and some of them make sure that the man is RIGHT FOR THEM, before entering such union, to make sure they are not dating a liability with money. if you dont know what a liability with money is, then i can enlighten you on that too.

Who the hell is any lady in the large scale of things to ask me stupid questions.
Whatever she thinks of me is her favourite cup of tea. A woman who likes you doesn't care about what you do, especially if you're rich.

if a woman doesnt know anything about you but solely likes you because you have money, then she DOESNT really like you (as a person), she simply likes YOUR MONEY, duh! you could be looking like king kong and be the most foul/evil/abusive possible man on earth to marry, and she would still like you your money. such women are mostly known on the streets as pay-as-you-go goldigging undercover oloshoes

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Would You Do For Love ? / He Never Calls Me / This Is My Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.