Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,726 members, 7,837,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Nigeria's Naira Reverses Back As World's Worst Performing Currency β€” Bloomberg - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigeria's Naira Reverses Back As World's Worst Performing Currency β€” Bloomberg (25592 Views)

Naira Is "World's Best Performing Currency" In April - Bloomberg / Russia's Ruble Is the World's Best Performing Currency / Best And Worst Performing Banks Of 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria's Naira Reverses Back As World's Worst Performing Currency β€” Bloomberg by CheapHomes1: 8:39pm On May 10
Lizzysamuel:
Now that CardiB has exhausted all his ideas in giving Naira "Kung Fu" I wonder what will be the next line of action πŸ˜‚.

Crypto Banned

Binance Banned too

P2P banned too

BDCs supplied with Dollars.

EFCC arresting BDc operators

Dear CardiB and Bulaba,

Who are we blaming this time?

My aged grandma?

why are you wicked like this? see what you are calling a whole CBN governor general

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Naira Reverses Back As World's Worst Performing Currency β€” Bloomberg by Trustyourself: 8:39pm On May 10

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Naira Reverses Back As World's Worst Performing Currency β€” Bloomberg by SafariHunter(m): 8:39pm On May 10
Ancecoker:
The Nigerian Naira's recent performance as the world's worst-performing currency is a complex issue with various economic and political factors contributing to its decline. Some possible reasons include:

1. Economic challenges: Nigeria's economy has faced difficulties, including inflation, currency fluctuations, and a significant decline in oil prices (Nigeria's main export).
2. Political instability: Political uncertainty and instability can lead to a loss of investor confidence, affecting the currency's value.
3. Monetary policy: Central Bank decisions, such as interest rate changes or currency interventions, can impact the Naira's performance.
4. Trade and investment: Nigeria's trade balance, foreign investment, and remittances can influence the currency's strength.
5. Global market trends: Global economic conditions, such as currency fluctuations and investor sentiment, can also impact the Naira's performance.

It's important to note that currency fluctuations can have significant effects on a country's economy and citizens.

ChatGPT ooo..lol

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Naira Reverses Back As World's Worst Performing Currency β€” Bloomberg by Orch1981: 8:40pm On May 10
Tinubu is a criminal
Re: Nigeria's Naira Reverses Back As World's Worst Performing Currency β€” Bloomberg by wizelink(m): 8:41pm On May 10
Where is odumeje the solid metal? Is he still outside this country? He can't be in Nigeria and naira is misbehaving.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Naira Reverses Back As World's Worst Performing Currency β€” Bloomberg by AdeolaOmoOba(m): 8:41pm On May 10
Higher powers at play
Re: Nigeria's Naira Reverses Back As World's Worst Performing Currency β€” Bloomberg by OgbeniOja1: 8:41pm On May 10
na profit we dey find. my small 3k dolls don the appreciate. wahala for who no buy the dip🀣🀣🀣🀣
Kukutente23:

And you think Tinubu will suffer for it more than you and your family abi

How old are you?
Re: Nigeria's Naira Reverses Back As World's Worst Performing Currency β€” Bloomberg by Orch1981: 8:41pm On May 10
oluwaseunamos33:
Oh Lord, have mercy on Nigeria and bless us with competent and God fearing leaders that will take us to our promise land ijn
Who did you voted in the pass election
Re: Nigeria's Naira Reverses Back As World's Worst Performing Currency β€” Bloomberg by femi4: 8:41pm On May 10
Re: Nigeria's Naira Reverses Back As World's Worst Performing Currency β€” Bloomberg by 7arrows: 8:41pm On May 10
Lizzysamuel:
Now that CardiB has exhausted all his ideas in giving Naira "Kung Fu" I wonder what will be the next line of action πŸ˜‚.

Crypto Banned

Binance Banned too

P2P banned too

Dear CardiB and Bulaba,

My aged grandma?

No. Maybe we should blame my late grandma.
Re: Nigeria's Naira Reverses Back As World's Worst Performing Currency β€” Bloomberg by nonhuman(m): 8:42pm On May 10
Bankkym:

E no go better for your papa and his generation
you are abusing someone who had no power to influence the naira forget the idiot you vote in to power to make your economy better, are yiu sane at all

10 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Naira Reverses Back As World's Worst Performing Currency β€” Bloomberg by OgbeniOja1: 8:42pm On May 10
OgbeniOja1:
na profit we dey find. my small 3k dolls don dey appreciate. wahala for who no buy the dip. 🀣🀣🀣🀣
Re: Nigeria's Naira Reverses Back As World's Worst Performing Currency β€” Bloomberg by Edusouls(m): 8:42pm On May 10
Were is buhari ooo, Nigerians are missing you already it’s not up to one year, can we survive this?
Re: Nigeria's Naira Reverses Back As World's Worst Performing Currency β€” Bloomberg by Orch1981: 8:43pm On May 10
Trustyourself:

Please why is Reno Omokry silent for a while?

Has he not been paid for the online propaganda job?
Them don deport am to osun state

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Naira Reverses Back As World's Worst Performing Currency β€” Bloomberg by jiz: 8:43pm On May 10
Bloomberg get bad mouth.....imagine talking down on Tinubuconomics of demand and supply grin grin
Re: Nigeria's Naira Reverses Back As World's Worst Performing Currency β€” Bloomberg by TTPAAR(m): 8:44pm On May 10
Okay!!!!
Re: Nigeria's Naira Reverses Back As World's Worst Performing Currency β€” Bloomberg by Orch1981: 8:44pm On May 10
omoredia:
Country of fake experts, worthless pdh holders and useless elders and leaders
When I say the professors in Nigeria are useless you think am lying

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Naira Reverses Back As World's Worst Performing Currency β€” Bloomberg by jahsharon: 8:44pm On May 10
Kpartners:
Before nko?
That award is for naira naa
I have said it before that they have run out of ideas, I use to believe that Asiwaju will assemble the best brains unlike Bubuu, but I can tell you that Bubuu will even be considered a technocrat compared to the performance of Asiwaju
It will only get worst so let us tighten our belt's. But my happiness is that we all are experiencing the terror going on in this country regardless of who you voted for

Using artificial intelligence, I can tell you that the future of this country called Nigeria is not bright at all

We have a long journey ahead of us

May God be our helper

Your father too is a Nigerian, tell him to come forward with his own ideas.
Re: Nigeria's Naira Reverses Back As World's Worst Performing Currency β€” Bloomberg by vibratingpenis: 8:45pm On May 10
Kukutente23:

And you think Tinubu will suffer for it more than you and your family abi

How old are you?

Aren't you praising balabu again?
Don't change stance make ogun no kill you.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Naira Reverses Back As World's Worst Performing Currency β€” Bloomberg by Yelight(m): 8:46pm On May 10
Lizzysamuel:

Crypto Banned

Binance Banned too

P2P banned too

Dear CardiB and Bulaba,

My aged grandma?

Everybody is to be blame except themselves!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Naira Reverses Back As World's Worst Performing Currency β€” Bloomberg by nonhuman(m): 8:46pm On May 10
chido20:
Bought dollars when it was 1,000. Now I’m waiting for it to get to 2,500 or 3k before i sell. Propaganda doesn’t run the economy
me i bought small dollers during bugs when it was 300,
Re: Nigeria's Naira Reverses Back As World's Worst Performing Currency β€” Bloomberg by udomonday: 8:46pm On May 10
It is finished,get ready for Zimbabwe2.
Re: Nigeria's Naira Reverses Back As World's Worst Performing Currency β€” Bloomberg by Yankee101: 8:47pm On May 10
Tinubu and Cardoso have no working plan

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Naira Reverses Back As World's Worst Performing Currency β€” Bloomberg by travelzcruix: 8:47pm On May 10
Naira!!!!!!!!!
Re: Nigeria's Naira Reverses Back As World's Worst Performing Currency β€” Bloomberg by udomonday: 8:47pm On May 10
It is finished,get ready for Zimbabwe part 2.
Re: Nigeria's Naira Reverses Back As World's Worst Performing Currency β€” Bloomberg by ceejay80s(m): 8:47pm On May 10
Even kpomo wey nobody dey buy before is now hot cake , u need to see where people dey rush the smelly rotten ones.....sebi na dollar cause day one too?
We are all useless in this country not only the leaders, we brought this upon ourselves
Re: Nigeria's Naira Reverses Back As World's Worst Performing Currency β€” Bloomberg by Orch1981: 8:48pm On May 10
jahsharon:

Your father too is a Nigerian, tell him to come forward with his own ideas.
You vote for him Papa?

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Naira Reverses Back As World's Worst Performing Currency β€” Bloomberg by Orch1981: 8:49pm On May 10
ceejay80s:
Even kpomo wey nobody dey buy before is now hot cake , u need to see where people dey rush the smelly rotten ones.....sebi na dollar cause day one too?
We are all useless in this country not only the leaders, we brought this upon ourselves
If I check well now you voted for apc

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Naira Reverses Back As World's Worst Performing Currency β€” Bloomberg by Doyin2(m): 8:49pm On May 10
Naira will surely bounce back when we stop importing petrol
Re: Nigeria's Naira Reverses Back As World's Worst Performing Currency β€” Bloomberg by Angelfrost(m): 8:49pm On May 10
Eyahhh... After all the celebrations and praises heaped on Tinubu.
Re: Nigeria's Naira Reverses Back As World's Worst Performing Currency β€” Bloomberg by Orch1981: 8:50pm On May 10
udomonday:
It is finished,get ready for Zimbabwe2.
We already in Zimbabwe mode
Re: Nigeria's Naira Reverses Back As World's Worst Performing Currency β€” Bloomberg by Shikena(m): 8:52pm On May 10
Let it go up and up and up. What's the point? Dollar went down wereys dey cash out claiming old stock that they didn't claim when dollar went up initially. Bunch of greedy mofos grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ethiopia, Nigeria Swap $100M / 4 Sure Ways To Earn Extra Money As A Working Class Nigerian / Man Loses N180,000 To β€˜magic’ Driver (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.