Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,857 members, 7,844,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Nigeria's Naira Reverses Back As World's Worst Performing Currency — Bloomberg - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigeria's Naira Reverses Back As World's Worst Performing Currency — Bloomberg (25750 Views)

Naira Is "World's Best Performing Currency" In April - Bloomberg / Russia's Ruble Is the World's Best Performing Currency / Best And Worst Performing Banks Of 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria's Naira Reverses Back As World's Worst Performing Currency — Bloomberg by Nlandmodesfku: 7:46pm On May 11
Thank God I never voted for this nightmare of a human being. By now I'll be kicking myself

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Naira Reverses Back As World's Worst Performing Currency — Bloomberg by BTCog: 7:57pm On May 11
Where is Reno?
Re: Nigeria's Naira Reverses Back As World's Worst Performing Currency — Bloomberg by ivandragon: 9:23pm On May 11
Transparency leads to stability.

When the FG is ready to be transparent in its FX dealings, everything will naturally stabilise.

Favourable dollar rates are not getting to those who really need it for business and production related activities. It goes to politicians, shady characters & the nnpc.
Re: Nigeria's Naira Reverses Back As World's Worst Performing Currency — Bloomberg by macrodata(m): 10:12pm On May 11
iichidodo:
I have always advocated for the Nigerian Government to forward applications to Paris to utilize the CFAs in West Africa as these wild and volatile oscillations of the Naira is wreaking havoc in the economy and our collective psyche...
His government will not last 2 weeks if he tries it.
Re: Nigeria's Naira Reverses Back As World's Worst Performing Currency — Bloomberg by InvertedHammer: 12:12am On May 12
Timmi:

Keep gloating, wait till end of the year and we will see who will laugh last and longer!!!
/
I gave you two weeks timeline and it came to pass as stated.

On Wednesday I will tell you exactly where it will be by the end of the year. It is reality not fantasy.

/
Re: Nigeria's Naira Reverses Back As World's Worst Performing Currency — Bloomberg by jaywon442: 9:09am On May 12
schoolboymatt:

learn how to think for yourself.
ai won't do you good.

He hasn't mastered it yet. Time will do justice
Re: Nigeria's Naira Reverses Back As World's Worst Performing Currency — Bloomberg by Timmi: 9:33am On May 16
InvertedHammer:

/
I gave you two weeks timeline and it came to pass as stated.

On Wednesday I will tell you exactly where it will be by the end of the year. It is reality not fantasy.

/

Oga, InvertedHammer, you forgot to provide where Naira will be by the end the year. I will even sweeten the deal for you, if the Naira performed as you predicted, I will give you $500.00. I am serious and I am waiting.
Re: Nigeria's Naira Reverses Back As World's Worst Performing Currency — Bloomberg by InvertedHammer: 12:17pm On May 16
Timmi:

Oga, InvertedHammer, you forgot to provide where Naira will be by the end the year. I will even sweeten the deal for you, if the Naira performed as you predicted, I will give you $500.00. I am serious and I am waiting.
/
Make a bet.

Send the $500 to a charity of my choice.

/
Re: Nigeria's Naira Reverses Back As World's Worst Performing Currency — Bloomberg by Timmi: 12:53pm On May 16
InvertedHammer:

/
Make a bet.

Send the $500 to a charity of my choice.

/

Definitely, it's your choice and my promise.
Now, what's your prediction for the end of the year. You are supposed to state the prediction by Wednesday (yesterday)

And if your prediction is wrong, then you will donate the $500 to a charity of your choice.
Re: Nigeria's Naira Reverses Back As World's Worst Performing Currency — Bloomberg by InvertedHammer: 1:52pm On May 16
Timmi:

Definitely, it's your choice and my promise.
Now, what's your prediction for the end of the year. You are supposed to state the prediction by Wednesday (yesterday)

And if your prediction is wrong, then you will donate the $500 to a charity of your choice.
/
Lolz.
You are funny. You really expect me to go give you such information. Nigerians do have high integrity and are remarkably very honest for me to place a bet with a faceless Nigerian online. grin How do I collect? grin

I intentionally mentioned Charity organization to let you know that nobody is impressed with your meagerly wager of $500 which you probably don't have. But if you do, use that money to buy something nice for your parents.

/
Re: Nigeria's Naira Reverses Back As World's Worst Performing Currency — Bloomberg by Timmi: 2:40pm On May 16
InvertedHammer:

/
Lolz.
You are funny. You really expect me to go give you such information. Nigerians do have high integrity and are remarkably very honest for me to place a bet with a faceless Nigerian online. grin How do I collect? grin

I intentionally mentioned Charity organization to let you know that nobody is impressed with your meagerly wager of $500 which you probably don't have. But if you do, use that money to buy something nice for your parents.

/

Now you are changing the narrative. That shows the type of person that you are.

Only if you know who I am but I don't have anything to proof to you. If you want to meet me, we can arrange to meet either in Lagos or Abuja, whichever one suits you.

It seems you are not a serious minded person.
Re: Nigeria's Naira Reverses Back As World's Worst Performing Currency — Bloomberg by Timmi: 2:04pm On May 24
InvertedHammer:

/
Lolz.

/

I guess you have chickened out of what you said you will provide. Not surprised for I was expecting it from you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Checkout Today's Naira Exchange Rate / Was Black Friday Worth All The Hype? / Suppliers Of Expression Weavons, Wigs, Hair Creams And So On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.