Stats: 3,160,546 members, 7,843,706 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

With 450k, Which One Would You Recommend? Iphone 11 Pro Max Or Xs Max? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / With 450k, Which One Would You Recommend? Iphone 11 Pro Max Or Xs Max? (408 Views)

Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? / Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Girlfriend With An Iphone XS Max And Airpods / “I Can’t Sit On Any Dick Less Than 450k Per Night” – Nigerian Lady Declares (2) (3) (4)

With 450k, Which One Would You Recommend? Iphone 11 Pro Max Or Xs Max? by Ithream: 1:00am On May 11
Pls experienced folks should advise me on which one to get.

From my research the Xs Max gets hot easily, though it's cheaper, the IOS update may end this year as well etc..

The 11 pro max is quite expensive

But then, would you still advise I close eyes and buy the XS Max as there is no much difference?

Thanks in anticipation
Re: With 450k, Which One Would You Recommend? Iphone 11 Pro Max Or Xs Max? by Ithream: 1:07am On May 11
Guys pls it's quite urgent. Thanks
Re: With 450k, Which One Would You Recommend? Iphone 11 Pro Max Or Xs Max? by Bwilliam(m): 11:22am On May 11
Pixel 7 pro

Re: With 450k, Which One Would You Recommend? Iphone 11 Pro Max Or Xs Max? by Yugoslavia247(m): 2:30pm On May 11
11 pro max
Re: With 450k, Which One Would You Recommend? Iphone 11 Pro Max Or Xs Max? by LadyRosa(f): 3:10pm On May 11
My love for Samsung phones embarassed
Re: With 450k, Which One Would You Recommend? Iphone 11 Pro Max Or Xs Max? by helinues: 3:11pm On May 11
Hope you dey invest in your ability same way you want to spend heavily on phone as that no be investment .

In some months another version would be released which would make the present one obsolete
Re: With 450k, Which One Would You Recommend? Iphone 11 Pro Max Or Xs Max? by Ithream: 9:43pm On May 12
helinues:
Hope you dey invest in your ability same way you want to spend heavily on phone as that no be investment .

In some months another version would be released which would make the present one obsolete

Getting an iPhone was my recent target and I've achieved that. That's life for me.

I work towards achieving my goal with the accompanied hard work. In some months I may care to get another better phone, who knows, but for now, I have achieved this target and its time to focus on another target.

Do You Need A Life Partner?(only For Serious Ladies And Men Ready For Marriage) / 7 Ways Technology Ruins Your Relationship / 7 Reasons To Date The Right Person