Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,787 members, 7,844,556 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible - Religion (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible (8350 Views)

7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses / How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us / Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecy For 2019 And His Use Of Bible References (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 11:46pm On May 13
Aemmyjah:

Well
It's sanity on you, to call Max mad and address me as fornicator without evidence

Anyone who does not agree with him will go to hellfire
Keep fooling around
Both of you are like drunkards finding their way home

At least I know I have one more evidence to say you have a madness and insanities peddling brains grin grin grin

Since accusing people wrongly enters the realm of insanity grin grin grin

Many works of your stupid apostate peddling brains
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 11:47pm On May 13
oteneaaron:

I am not playing this Q and A game with you.

Why don't you ask MaxInDHouse to show you evidence to support his LIE or are you scared of him?

Courz is the owner of this thread and he has laid a huge allegation - with evidence against your religion and your translation of the Bible.

Why don't you counter his allegations with your own evidence?

That is why this thread was created in the first place - stop trying to derail the thread by acting half-witted.

Na room to deflect they want. They will equally meet us there
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Courz: 11:47pm On May 13
achorladey:

When your fellow members relates how they escape soldiers and smuggle religious publications in countries where the preaching work is under ban, It is not a testimony about proof of God's existence, support and help grin grin grin grin grin

You don't know how you denigrate the God you serve paapaa grin grin grin grin

cc: Courz

Just imagine the Idiot Aemmyjah. He is laughing at someone with a real testimony of how Almighty God saved him simply because God abandoned him and he has no real life testimonies. He thinks others are like his JW where they formulate planned and fake testimonies at their conventions. His life must really be full of Chaos without God's protection. That's what you get for being in a Satanic Cult.

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Courz: 11:50pm On May 13
achorladey:

They cannot. Addressing it will open more lies and manipulations

Exactly. Who is that person that is proud to boast about using Manipulated verses to Deceive people? Now the public knows all their dirty laundry.

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 11:53pm On May 13
Aemmyjah:

I'm preaching the good news
I'm not supporter any wars or conflicts
I don't forsake Jesus to address another man as leader during election campaign
I don't lead a double life
I pray for God's kindness to come and replace earthly rulership

All this is based on what I have been taught since I came in contact with the Jehovah's Witnesses and many organizations have tried to do same but failed either out of fear of men or for some selfish reasons
It's evidence of God spirit
God will not supply his spirit to anyone who manipulates his Word even for seemingly noble reasons
You're just like the Pharisees of old, pain is your headache
The chariot is moving forward, small ant like you want it to slow down
You're not serious

Judge for yourself what is right here....

I'm preaching the good news
I'm not supporter any wars or conflicts
I don't forsake Jesus to address another man as leader during election campaign
I don't lead a double life
I pray for God's kindness to come and replace earthly rulership

Vs

He also told this illustration to some who trusted in their own righteousness and who considered others as nothing: 10 “Two men went up into the temple to pray, the one a Pharisee and the other a tax collector.

The Pharisee stood and began to pray these things to himself, ‘O God, I thank you that I am not like everyone else—extortioners, unrighteous, adulterers—or even like this tax collector. 12 I fast twice a week; I give the tenth of all things I acquire.’+

You know a Pharisee when you see one grin grin grin grin
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Courz: 12:00am On May 14
Michael547:

😁😁 just take it easy on them.....they said they are here to help us find the truth. Let's be patient. Let's just be asking them questions on how to find the truth. Try to ignore the ones that are not interested in answering our questions that will lead to the truth.

Shut up. Which patience are you displaying? Asking questions that takes the whole discussion in circles is Patience? You're mentally unstable. Who are you being patient with? Nobody cares what you do or how you feel here. I created this thread for the public who are already aware of your demonic Bible and for JWs who are already questioning everything about your Cult. You have been warned. All the red flags have been shown to you but you love them like that as I can see from your responses. You love deceit and fantasies like a person under Spiritual bondage. You love to be manipulated. Your kind can't be a sheep of Christ because you are practicing Idolatry and you don't want to stop. So, continue with your manipulated Bible but don't expect people out there to listen to you when you preach because they are already aware of your demonic Bible for many years now. Just stay where you are.

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 12:01am On May 14
oteneaaron:

Then ask him for EVIDENCE!

MaxInDHouse has LIED for over a year that Courz and myself are the same person - I have asked him evidence countless times but he still hasn't provided it and yet, he keeps spreading that LIE.

Ask Courz to show you evidence on why he calls you a "fornicator".

You don't have to dish out insults or curses to prove a point.

Me I know na insanities and madness peddler. He added another evidence to that today.
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 12:03am On May 14
Courz:

Just imagine the Idiot Aemmyjah. He is laughing at someone with a real testimony of how Almighty God saved him simply because God abandoned him and he has no real life testimonies. He thinks others are like his JW where they formulate planned and fake testimonies at their conventions. His life must really be full of Chaos without God's protection. That's what you get for being in a Satanic Cult.

They don't know the repercussion of what they do. This thread na reference point. FxMasterz show dem shege yesterday grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 12:04am On May 14
Aemmyjah:

Continue asking stupid questions like a bot
Look at Maxindhouse
Check his comments on his page, you can't count the people he's shared his sincere Bible truths with and with scriptural references
Look at you, oteneeran and Temple333... One cannot differentiate if you're atheist, Christians or anything... You're like a nylon bag in a windstorm
Mention anything or one person that has benefitted from you or what source you're benefitting from than to tell lies

You can't blame us for living rent free in your head
I spent 19 years as a zealous Pentecostal, you don't see me finding them or on platforms and be starting nonsense
You're just like the demonized man Jesus talk about

All the same, we're moving forward
What can you and your lies do? Nothing

I wonder what kind of question Michael547 is asking all this while alongside you and MaxInDHouse grin grin grin
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 12:06am On May 14
Aemmyjah:

Is Max mad?
Am I a fornicator?

If a mad man calls you a lunatic, will you ask him for evidence?
An atheist asked courz to provide evidence of God, his only evidence is that he escaped one chance motor

Are you a Christian or an atheist or traditional worshipper?
You're just fooling around

Now he starts to ask another set of questions after being exposed as insanities and madness peddler grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 12:09am On May 14
Michael547:

You already claim they are liars. Why should you lead me back to them. You know the truth. So answer the question sir.

You see that word you use "claim". That's what Jehovah's Witnesses use to advance their madness and insanities peddling on nairaland. Evidence are available that your religious organization are liars. It is not a claim.

Your Bible said so many things about Jesus and the truth. The Bible says so many things about words proceeding from Jesus mouth and the truth. You will rather listen to your GODS of men housed in USA who manipulates the Bible up till the extent where they said Jehovah completely trust the faithful and discreet slave and that the faithful and discreet slave don't tell lies grin grin grin grin
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 12:17am On May 14
Aemmyjah:

Did I tag you either
You're just like him
What relevance or benefit do you bring or have gained on NL
I have read your comments on Jesus, Bible and others on the NL
Courz should have boldly told you that you'll go to hellfire but what envy can join two parties like marriage

Questions questions questions grin grin grin

What relevance or benefit do you bring or have gained on NL

Since it does not benefit you means it doesn't benefit others grin grin grin. Those who like his post are sign they benefit from it grin grin grin

You're just like him

You see the stupid Apostate peddling brains going back to his madness and insanities peddling grin grin

Back and forth thinking

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 12:18am On May 14
oteneaaron:
So does this prove that Oteneaaron and Courz are the same person?

Why are you worried about what benefit I have given or gained on Nairaland?

Are you the Nairaland Benefit Prefect? grin

Why don't worry you about yourself?

My comments on Jesus, the Bible, and Religion in general are based on the evidence from my research - if you have counter evidence, bring it and prove me wrong - it is that simple.

Courz and I are not members of a cult group - we are free to have opposing ideas and concepts - or do you expect Courz to shun me because some of my ideas might clash with his?

He needs to reset that stupid apostate peddling brains of his grin grin grin peddling madness and insanities on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 12:19am On May 14
Michael547:

Who do you think has the truth sir between you and Mr courz since your ideas might be contradictory?

Another question while he is yet to answer mine grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 12:20am On May 14
AutoConsult:

What's with this blackmail? You sound like a typical pastor, the type that went to a school of pastoring.

Carry evidence of blackmail come first grin grin grin
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 12:22am On May 14
Michael547:

What did you ask me to do in your previous comment?
Ignore, like your likes does on nairaland to run away from further exposure grin grin grin
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 12:23am On May 14
Aemmyjah:

Are you a Christian? No
Do you accept the Bible as God's word? No
What is your religion? ...
Yet, the other guy won't have any problems with that but condemn us to his imaginary hellfire

Irrelevant
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 12:25am On May 14
Aemmyjah:

Which truth are you preaching
Mention one organization that is preaching truth as Jesus foretold would happen in our day

Jehovah’s organization aka Christian congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses. That should bring succour to your stupid apostate peddling brains
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 12:27am On May 14
advocatejare:
[left][/left]
Don’t be silly, can you quote where I said that I found any group?

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 12:29am On May 14
MaxInDHouse:

If he answer that question make my hand bend like this! cheesy

He is the same person using different accounts all religions are disgusting to him, he can't mention any as his own.

He believes in himself as the god of himself so with the presence of JWs he's troubled because we have a God controlling millions as we all share the same line of thought {John 17:22 compare to Ephesians 4:3} that thing is really killing him as he knew very well that all others each member of the religions out there are worshiping themselves individually except Jehovah's Witnesses! Micah 4:5 smiley

I have answered the question, tell Michael547 to answer mine or assist him with your madness and insanities peddling brains grin grin grin
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 12:30am On May 14
Michael547:

Since you have a solid foundation, why not take us there?

You know the foundation as recorded in your Bible. Yes or no?
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 12:33am On May 14
MaxInDHouse:

Ọmọ nah lie he dey lie!

If truly he is not the same person as Courz then how come he is so obsessed with just one religion out of thousands and most especially Jehovah's Witnesses just as his other moniker does?

Both accounts are obsessed with just one group: JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES!

Both accounts says the name JEHOVAH belongs to a demon!

Both accounts have soft spot for all other religions except Jehovah's Witnesses!

Both accounts only drop comments actively on threads speaking against Jehovah's Witnesses!

Both accounts can't mention any religion that's practicing what Jesus taught!

Yet he wants to say it's not the same person! cheesy

We know you are a confirmed liar. Ask Michael547 grin grin grin grin

Ọmọ nah lie he dey lie

Madness and insanities peddling brains of your one line of thought is the dustbin

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 12:34am On May 14
MaxInDHouse:

He will never ever answer that question! cheesy

MaxInDHouse are you happy? Psalms 1:1

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by johnw47: 12:56am On May 14
Janosky:
Courz,Go & bring all the biased quotes of your Trinitarian mentors worshipping your 3 deities, you are wasting your time.

Janosky: Achorladey MUMU, WAILING slave of 3 deities IDOLATRY.
Continue deceiving yourself capping GIBBERISH.
.grin grin

Janosky: 3 deities worshippers wedded to IBERIBEISM.
cheesy cheesy

Ecc_7:6  For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, So is the laughter of the fool

lost fraud jw janonsense

you forever loving to blaspheme the Christians Father and Son and Holy Spirit of the Bible,
calling THEM 3 deities which is 3 gods:

Mat 12:31 Therefore I say unto you, Every sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men; but the blasphemy against the Holy Spirit shall not be forgiven.
Mat 12:32  And whoever may speak a word against the Son of Man it will be forgiven to him, but whoever may speak against the Holy Spirit, it will not be forgiven him, neither in this age, nor in that which is coming.

Rev_20:15  And if anyone's name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 12:59am On May 14
Michael547:

Ah I thought you said it was only the JWs that insult people. Why are you doing the same thing?

So your fellow members share common denominator with others grin grin
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 12:59am On May 14
Courz:

How have you been supporting Boko Haram? Have you been giving them money to help their cause?

🤑🤑🤑🤑😂
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 1:00am On May 14
MaxInDHouse:
As he sweet us he dey pain them as he dey pain them na so he dey sweet us!#

Keep peddling pains and sweet from your madness and insanities peddling brains
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 1:02am On May 14
Michael547:

I want to be the sheep of your church sir.
Where is it located?

Km... Ota Idiroko road Ota Ogun state grin grin grin
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 1:04am On May 14
Michael547:

Tell me where they are na so that I can locate them

Kingdom hall of Jehovah's Witnesses grin grin grin
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 1:05am On May 14
FxMasterz:

Have you read where I said believers are not to fight against government? Have you read the posts enough to see that the emphasis is on national defense and not just self defense. Or you just want to be a nuisance?

Na werey peddling brains e get. He will use it to peddle mumu and no get sense on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 1:06am On May 14
FxMasterz:

Irrelevant question.

Jesus told His disciples to flee because Jerusalem would be undefendable. It would surely fall whether you defend it or not.

However, Jesus never said His disciples should never join the army of their nation. It's all the logic of JW. Not the words of Jesus.

Thank you grin grin

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 1:07am On May 14
FxMasterz:

No one should say what Jesus didn't say.

He neither asked His disciples to join the army nor asked them not to join the army. He left it to the discretion of His disciples because, whether you join an army or not, you're not commiting any sin. Making a doctrine for, or against this issue is falsehood.

Neutrality doctrine Rutherford manufactured

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (71) (Reply)

What Is Your Perspective Of God? / On What Basis Is A Woman Made A Pastor In Some Churches? / Is God Aware Of All The Evil Doings On This Earth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.