Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,789 members, 7,862,610 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:44 PM

Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible - Religion (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible (12019 Views)

7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses / How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us / Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecy For 2019 And His Use Of Bible References (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (91) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 8:56pm On May 13
MaxInDHouse:

How are you using your brain?
So you're still living in that age when there is no global communication shey?
Do you even know why rulers today must agree with international relations?
Well it's because terrorizing neighbours is unacceptable anywhere so if the world should know of such no nation will support such a ruler and they will wipe out his entire army if anyone carries weapon to support him.
That's why only terrorists with anonymous leaders does things that's unlawful! smiley

I know your madness and insanities peddling brains remember what happen to Jews under the reign of Queen Esther and the kings in Persia.

Love your enemies, neighbour and pray for them is equally active in that era. Tell us what the Israelites do from the impending attack of their enemies. Why did they choose to annihilate their enemies when they already have the upper hand? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 8:57pm On May 13
Michael547:

Since you have a solid foundation, why not take us there?

Dem don keep this one under question mode. grin grin grin

Remain there or keep peddling your best imperfect organization or better performing performance group

3 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 8:57pm On May 13
Courz:

You can see that everything you said flew over his head because he is Lost sheep. The sheep of Jesus hear his voice. This Michael547 is deaf.

😂🤣😂🤣🤣

1 Like

Michael547:

Oh...why have you not found it sir since you know all the criteria of the group?

Another question grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:58pm On May 13
Michael547:

Are you saying that the warfare Christians are to engage in, is the one that involves only personal danger or threat?

Michael i've been thinking of this for some time now, please my brother are you a lawyer?

Because your questions are tough and thought provoking if not that they've known that you're also a JW they will be having serious headaches with your questions but now that they know they'll be avoiding you! smiley
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Michael547(m): 9:03pm On May 13
MaxInDHouse:

Michael i've been thinking of this for some time now, please my brother are you a lawyer?

Because your questions are tough and thought provoking if not that they've known that you're also a JW they will be having serious headaches with your questions but now that they know they'll be avoiding you! smiley
I'm not a lawyer oo....I just have a very inquisitive mind to seek answers from people who claim to know the truth.
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 9:04pm On May 13
Aemmyjah:

1. Jesus is the son of God

2. He died for the sins of humanity

3. His disciples must follow his teachings without any distortions

4. They must acknowledge that he's the way to God

Well, through critical, unbiased and full view, it points to Jehovah's Witnesses
If not, tell us the group

The attribute of your stupid apostate peddling brains is in bold.

Why are you called Jehovah’s witnesses when Jesus said what was recorded in Acts 1:8 grin grin grin

I want to see your unbiased here. The name Jehovah was obtained from those you call christendom grin cheesy cheesy

Stupid apostate peddling brains that name na concoction of Christendom. grin grin

What you call Bible today is from that same christendom grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Emusan(m): 9:05pm On May 13
MaxInDHouse:

You didn't see his signature?

Meanwhile, the exjws who opened fire on jws in Germany took to his heel at the sight of policemen with guns before killing himself.

Do you know what that means if the authority doesn't arms some people with guns?

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Emusan(m): 9:07pm On May 13
achorladey:

Another question grin grin grin

And the funny thing is, how he will be going back and forth with those questions.

Even when you ask him your own question, he'll use his own question to answer your questions cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 9:07pm On May 13
Courz:

Your Cult doesn't see Jesus as the Way. Your Cult regards itself as the Way thereby replacing Jesus. This is why they changed many verses. So, I ask, why are you in support of manipulating verses knowing fully well the Bible is against it? Would you like the wrath of God for promoting a Manipulated Bible that attacks God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit?

Put faith in a visible organization grin grin grin

We still get the picture grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 9:08pm On May 13
Emusan:

And the funny thing is, how he will be going back and forth with those questions.

Even when you ask him your own question, he'll use his own question to answer your questions cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

After one attempts his question he cannot reciprocate. He knows attempting it will blow his cover of lies.

2 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Aemmyjah(m): 9:11pm On May 13
FxMasterz:

Irrelevant question.

Jesus told His disciples to flee because Jerusalem would be undefendable. It would surely fall whether you defend it or not.

However, Jesus never said His disciples should never join the army of their nation. It's all the logic of JW. Not the words of Jesus.

Did Jesus say his disciples should never smoke?
Abi na another logic
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Aemmyjah(m): 9:13pm On May 13
advocatejare:

He asked for how to find the group, and I told him the criteria. He can establish one with his family. After all, “ For where two or three are gathered together in My name, I am there in the midst of them.”

Christianity na family matter na
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 9:14pm On May 13
Aemmyjah:

Only JWs
In imitiation of the early Christians
History shows that they did not participate or support any wars
These ones are just envious
And na envy go Kee dem 😄

Since your stupid apostate peddling brains keep peddling envy from the abundance of your heart grin grin

Envy start with looking for better performing performance group.

Do nothing out of contentiousness or out of egotism, but with humility* consider others superior to you, as you look out not only for your own interests, but also for the interests of others.

Na your Jehovah’s witnesses say they are the best imperfect organization. They are the better performing performance group. Una no dey practice wetin una dey preach. Evidence dey

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Michael547(m): 9:15pm On May 13
Aemmyjah:

😁😁😁....I thought the standard was, once they are two or three, then they become a cult😁
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:15pm On May 13
Michael547:

I'm not a lawyer oo....I just have a very inquisitive mind to seek answers from people who claim to know the truth.
I have told them repeatedly that expecting the noise from a crowd of faithless people whose beliefs contradicts is not enough to change the mind of Jehovah's sheep, the only key to our heart is to present something better than what we have so that we can be convinced that there's a better performing group somewhere but it's always getting on their nerves! undecided

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Michael547(m): 9:16pm On May 13
MaxInDHouse:

I have told them repeatedly that expecting the noise from a crowd of faithless people whose beliefs contradicts is not enough to change the mind of Jehovah's sheep, the only key to our heart is to present something better than what we have so that we can be convinced that there's a better performing group somewhere but it's always getting on their nerves! undecided
Let's be patient. They would soon show us the true religion or church. They are getting there little by little. One of them would soon take that bold step.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Aemmyjah(m): 9:16pm On May 13
Michael547:

😁😁😁....I thought the standard was, once they are two or three, then they become a cult😁

Na there dem don de jam their head
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 9:17pm On May 13
Aemmyjah:

That's why Jesus said those who do his will are his brothers, sisters and mothers not like your GODS of men housed in USA say you are friends of Jesus not Jesus brothers. Those are part of the lies packed into your stupid apostate peddling brains

Come and counter what I type grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Michael547(m): 9:18pm On May 13
Aemmyjah:

Na there dem don de jam their head
Na wa oo.....ok maybe they would still explain better.
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 9:22pm On May 13
FxMasterz:

I don't answer unintelligent questions. It's like asking if there were no police before armed robbers emerged.

Soldiers are not there to prevent the emergence of Boko Haram. They're there to defend the country against any form of aggression - currently emerging or future emergences.

What type of foolish question is that? I'm sorry for using that word but I just have to call a spade a spade.

Thank you grin grin grin

When their kingdom hall was attacked in Germany or attacked anywhere. You see them running to governmental agencies for help grin grin grin grin

Even when they steal just one fan inside their kingdom hall it must be reported grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 9:23pm On May 13
FxMasterz:

Balderdash!

It's seems you have a soft spot for Boko Haram. That must be because they're like JW organization. Boko Haram wants to set up its rulers like the JW rulers. If they're allowed to rule, we'll see their rulers the same way we're seeing the JW rulers.

So, now all politicians are terrorists but Boko Haram is not. Boko Haram is a good organization similar to JW organization. Shekau is just like Russel. The fighters in Boko Haram are just like Maxindhouse and Aemmyjah. No difference.

The soldiers should focus on the politicians and leave Boko Haram alone. Boko Haram is doing the work of the god of JW. Politicians are the enemies.

May God never allow foolishness visit my abode.

Na Putin and Boko Haram sympathiser grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 9:23pm On May 13
Courz:

Perfect summation of his comment. Love this!

You too see am

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 9:25pm On May 13
Aemmyjah:

If Paul were alive today
He'd be fighting too to defend Roman empire shey?

Another question from stupid apostate peddling brains

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 9:26pm On May 13
Aemmyjah:

U be confam olodo
Who's talking about politicians?
Na wuna de insult us for not voting in your corrupt, oppressive politicians cos of neutrality
If soldiers focus on them is not my problem cos the military regime was equally bad

Soldier, soldier, soldiers
Now, there's, ESN, IPOB, ISWAP, UNKNOWN GUNMEN, HOODLUMS, BANDITS, KIDNAPPERS, HERDSMEN, the list is endless... Kidnapping was a term used to refer to young goats in those days, later young children... Now, villagers, school children are being kidnapped
Nigeria is well defended as we can see
Yet, na you wise pass

But you talk about politics grin grin cheesy grin
Stupid apostate peddling brains as usual

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 9:29pm On May 13
FxMasterz:

My dear, even if JW has fed you with the nonsense you're telling me to take note of at the bolded, should you not use your own senses?

A people (Israelites) are coming to attack a town (Jericho), and you're saying the men in Jericho were fighting for their ruler, not their families. Would the attackers attack only the ruler? Please reason like a mature man now. Should you fill your head with gibberish just because someone said you should do so?

Even Rahab herself did what she did, not because of God but because of her family. She didn't know God at the time but she knew that the Israelites had an upper hand against her city, so it was just wise to broker peace with them. Here what she said:

"Before the men lay down, she came up to them on the roof and said to the men, “I know that the Lord has given you the land, and that the fear of you has fallen upon us, and that all the inhabitants of the land melt away before you. For we have heard how the Lord dried up the water of the Red Sea before you when you came out of Egypt, and what you did to the two kings of the Amorites who were beyond the Jordan, to Sihon and Og, whom you devoted to destruction. And as soon as we heard it, our hearts melted, and there was no spirit left in any man because of you, for the Lord your God, he is God in the heavens above and on the earth beneath. Now then, please swear to me by the Lord that, as I have dealt kindly with you, you also will deal kindly with my father's house, and give me a sure sign that you will save alive my father and mother, my brothers and sisters, and all who belong to them, and deliver our lives from death.

Just read the bolded above, you'll understand the reason why Rahab acted the way she did.

Balderdash!

That's another hogwash. You mean Zelensky is fighting Russia so that he can continue ruling over the souls of Ukrainians?

Hilarious!

What sort of reasoning is this? Mr man, you've become almost irredeemable. Only Jesus can save you.

So, it was only Jerusalem God allowed the Israelites army to defend? SMH.

Saul the first king of Israel fought his FIRST BATTLE to defend Jabesh-gilead, not Jerusalem. The FIRST BATTLE David led was done from his enclave while hiding away from Saul. That battle was fought to defend Keilah, not Jerusalem.

God, wants people to defend themselves, not just Jerusalem. His principles have not yet changed.

It doesn't make sense my dear. No sense it this at all. Read your post again. When an attacker is coming against your country, he's not there to attack just your ruler. He's there to attack you with an aim either to kill you or take away your freedom. Adolph Hitler for example wanted to take away everyone's freedom and put them all under the oppressive rule of Germany. Imagine what would have happened to the world if everyone was a JW?

You've failed to answer my pertinent question:

Did Peter ask Cornelius or any other soldier in that meeting to lay down their swords just because they've become believers?

Chai grin grin

You want to reset the madness and insanities peddling brains of MaxInDHouse

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 9:30pm On May 13
Aemmyjah:

Ok na
Unlike Israel and Jericho, which country is God giving instructions to go and fight today

The same Peter that Jesus warned to lay down his sword cos all those who fight with the sword will perish with it is the same Peter that won't tell him what to do with the sword?
De play

Stupid apostate peddling brains. It is now OK na. That response press reset button for your stupid apostate peddling brains grin grin grin

FxMasterz I see you hand grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:32pm On May 13
Michael547:

Let's be patient. They would soon show us the true religion or church. They are getting there little by little. One of them would soon take that bold step.

Only JEHOVAH'S SHEEP can do that! smiley
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 9:32pm On May 13
FxMasterz:

You're such an irredeemable nuisance.

If there are no violent and criminal elements and warmongers, there'll never be the need for soldiers. The whole world was living at peace with themselves until unscrupulous elements arose in the society which gave birth to the need to raise military defenses.

It is a sign of mental decay for anyone to reason that the emergence of soldiers gave rise to the emergence of kidnappers, etc. How can anyone be so mentally damaged?

If every warmonger and criminal element in the world turn new leaves today and become law abiding, even every military formation worldwide would be dismantled. It seems they also give you some injections in that your JW that makes you guys reason abnormally. No offence please. Just stating the fact as it is. I can't understand why a full blown adult would be reasoning like a cock.

Abeg help me tell them. The reason I say they peddle madness and insanities from their brains. In the case of Aemmyjah na stupidity peddlings

2 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:34pm On May 13
Michael547:

I love this!

So when two or three comes together they will become a cult! cheesy
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 9:36pm On May 13
Aemmyjah:

The highlighted is done by what means?
Political, military or by means of Bible educational work as Jesus foretold that his true disciples will be preaching the good news in the time of the end cool

And yet your stupid apostate peddling brains didn't tell you that the adulterers, fornicaors, wife swappers, child molesters in your midst didn't just become Jehovah's Witnesses through magic but was through that same good news and yet are still caught in nefarious and notorious activities grin grin grin

When you disfellowship those child molesters in your midst you don't even notify your nearest community leaders to warn them of the dangers. What a shame for the better performing performance group grin grin grin

Well na stupid apostate peddling brains you carry.

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 9:39pm On May 13
MaxInDHouse:

With this it's now obvious that you're just out to deceive yourself!

Aren't Boko Haram politicians?
Well if you must know POLITICIANS are people who come to you as if they're for your good but inwardly they just want to drain your pocket and dominate you. Once they're able to brainwash some of your people to become their guards the next thing is forcing their opinions on you using weapons to threaten whoever opposes them. 1Samuel 8:10-18
Jesus commanded only his own disciples that is people who surrendered themselves to his orders so no force or weapons is involved and anyone is free to take his leave if you're no longer comfortable with his ideas! John 6:66

That's exactly what Jehovah's Witnesses are doing, you come freely and you're also free to take your leave nobody will force you to continue obeying the rules! smiley

Madness and insanities peddling brains asking question grin grin grin

Boko Haram sympathiser. They are not politicians, they are members of the better performing performance group grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (91) (Reply)

Is Winners Chapel Church Right About This Discrimination Matter? / . Muslims: Satan EATS Food With His Left Hand / A Christian Open Love Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.