Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,792 members, 7,844,572 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible - Religion (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible (8359 Views)

7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses / How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us / Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecy For 2019 And His Use Of Bible References (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:36pm On May 13
Michael547:

Ah....really? Is that what they will say next? Na wa oo
You're really making friends with them i don't know why it's so impossible for me to do the same perhaps i've been too harsh with my choice of words! grin
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Michael547(m): 10:38pm On May 13
MaxInDHouse:

You're really making friends with them i don't know why it's so impossible for me to do the same perhaps i've been too harsh with my choice of words! grin
😁😁 just take it easy on them.....they said they are here to help us find the truth. Let's be patient. Let's just be asking them questions on how to find the truth. Try to ignore the ones that are not interested in answering our questions that will lead to the truth.
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 10:39pm On May 13
Michael547:

Was it Jesus that replied the soldiers in Luke 3:14 or it was John the Baptist?

John the baptist na liar and preaching old truth like Jehovah’s organization peddling past, present and future truth grin grin grin.
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 10:39pm On May 13
Michael547:

😁😁 just take it easy on them.....they said they are here to help us find the truth. Let's be patient.

Don't turn a blind eye to my question. If you need help ask your madness and insanities peddling brains brothergrin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 10:43pm On May 13
Janosky:

You mean Jesus disciples were "foolish" to run away when Roman soldiers attacked Jerusalem?

According to FXM, Jesus Christ is "foolish" for not instructing his followers to fight & defend Jerusalem.

3 deities worshippers wedded to IBERIBEISM.
cheesy cheesy

WEREY peddling brains join discussion with mumu and no get sense peddling questions cheesy grin cheesy

They will be foolish should they stay after the same Jesus told them that Jerusalem na foregone conclusion.

He told them categorically no stone will be left on another. Jerusalem was already a dead thing walking. Well Janosky na JaNosense with werey peddling brains
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 10:44pm On May 13
Courz:
FxMasterz, please stop answering these people. They are too ashamed to address their manipulated verses so they are latching unto you to find other useless things to talk about. They are turning the thread to War discussion thereby derailing it.

Allow them, the more they talk the more they expose their lies and manipulations packed into their brains
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 10:46pm On May 13
Michael547:

Just leave him alone. I have asked him about the true church, till now no answer. He knows lie but cannot identify the truth. So just ignore him.

You ask me question, I answer. Answer mine. Na wetin go make you run comot for this thread be that grin grin grin
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 10:50pm On May 13
Aemmyjah:

An atheist asked him to prove Proof of God's existence
He said he escaped one chance motor 😂

When your fellow members relates how they escape soldiers and smuggle religious publications in countries where the preaching work is under ban, It is not a testimony about proof of God's existence, support and help grin grin grin grin grin

You don't know how you denigrate the God you serve paapaa grin grin grin grin

cc: Courz
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 10:51pm On May 13
Aemmyjah:

It's like asking a mad man in a market square to be quiet 🤫
Let him continue crying

Hanged using his stupid apostate peddling brains
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 10:56pm On May 13
Courz:

I can see you are too ashamed to address the manipulations in your Bible. Pele. grin

They cannot. Addressing it will open more lies and manipulations

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 11:00pm On May 13
Michael547:

Ok....which bible is the true bible?

New world translation of the Holy scripture grin grin grin
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 11:01pm On May 13
Aemmyjah:

Who have time to sing chorus with a wailer like you

Yet your wailing peddling brains knows he cannot proof God's existence to an atheist grin grin grin

Attributes of stupid apostate peddling brains
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 11:02pm On May 13
Michael547:

Oga show me the true bible na...because all those bible that you are even quoting do not have the same wordings in every verse. So which one of them is the true bible?

NWT grin grin grin na Jehovah send am give Jehovah's organization aka your GODS of men housed in USA grin grin grin
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 11:04pm On May 13
Janosky:

Who told you that the principle Jesus taught Peter & his followers is "brainwashed?"

Oga,I'm interested to see your Bible evidence of this your claim.
Please provide evidences from your Bible, let me verify & confirm that an Israelite king were victorious in war "without consulting God. "

Thanks.[/b]

Did Jesus teach his followers to rebel to rebel against any government?
Why would you expect him to instruct the Roman soldiers to abandon their job?

Carry your faulty logic outta here.
Is 1 Corinthians 11:23-27 in your Bible?
Bros I challenge you to provide evidence of the dangers that Paul used his sword to defend himself.
OR:
Just continue to enjoy your WAILING.
grin

Werrey peddling brains exposed grin grin grin
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 11:05pm On May 13
Michael547:

😁😁😁na wa for you oo....so you don enter loop. No wahala.

That loop wey you dey peddle go haunt you now. Answer my question.
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 11:07pm On May 13
Michael547:

Are the other Christians in the right part? If yes, where do they meet so that I can join them to worship God the right way?

O you Don ask am before and you got the answer you want. Answer my question grin grin grin
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 11:12pm On May 13
MaxInDHouse:

Exactly what JWs will do!
We will surrender and serve anyone who has proved to be greater instead of fighting to make someone great when we know that only Jesus is the King of Kings! smiley

That's why you were running from one court to another in Norway to fight the government from collecting what they are giving you for free without paying TAX grin grin grin grin. Why don't you surrender since they are superior or greater than you.

cc: FxMasterz grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 11:12pm On May 13
MaxInDHouse:

OK nah! grin

Hanged using his madness and insanities peddling brains
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 11:13pm On May 13
MaxInDHouse:

You want to purge his belly with this question nah!

Just accept that your own religion is false and go anywhere else except this one you're doing now! grin

Since he cannot live by the golden rule stated by Jesus. grin grin grin
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 11:15pm On May 13
Janosky:

The right question:

Courz WAILING WAILER,why are you not satisfied with your IBERIBEISM on this forum?

Ok nah, console yourself.
grin

I have answered it can you tell your brother Michael547 to answer mine too. grin grin grin

He can make use of your werey peddling brains should his own falters grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 11:16pm On May 13
Janosky:

Courz,Why are you WAILING & throwing tantrums upandan making spurious claims?

WEREY peddling brains post without bold.

Many symptoms of your werey peddling brains peddling tantrums and spurious claims grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 11:19pm On May 13
MaxInDHouse:

He is just a liar using this moniker to disguise as one of Christendom in reality he doesn't believe the Bible at all! cheesy

And yet you engaged him on this thread exposing the manipulations in your darling NWT Bible . grin grin grin

Madness and insanities peddling brains
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 11:20pm On May 13
Michael547:

Wow I never knew oo....I thought he was a true man of God

The tune you want to hear. Answer my question
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 11:23pm On May 13
Aemmyjah:

Mention one organization that is satisfied with the words of the Bible so I'll join

Christian congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses the better performing performance group and the best imperfect organization on earth doing God's will grin grin grin grin

Are you a member? grin grin

The thread is not about satisfaction of what is contained in the Bible. Well you must do the work of your stupid apostate peddling brains
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 11:25pm On May 13
MaxInDHouse:

He is oteneaaron disguising with this moniker to hide behind the Churchgoers so he can't pick any religion because they're disgusting to him!

The liar and manipulator is yet to prove this grin grin grin and he is steadfast in using the holy spirit to lie that Emusan is Achorladey, OLAADEGBU e.t.c grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 11:27pm On May 13
MaxInDHouse:

Which of the churches of Christendom do you know that teaches that the name JEHOVAH belongs to a demon? smiley

Since you know that none does so, this becomes an evidence against your lies and manipulations that christendom don't teach the truth and shows your madness and insanities peddling brains that christendom teaches the truth as well grin grin grin grin

Courz this is reason I said you should allow them talk. When they do so they use their own hands to open their lies and manipulations

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 11:33pm On May 13
oteneaaron:

Just like the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses who spread LIES, here is MaxInDHouse LYING that I am the same person as Courz.

Ask him to provide evidence to backup this LIE.

Why so many LIES from members of the only "true" religion?

Makes you wonder right?

Na cover to hide and deflect the exposure Courz is giving them here

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 11:38pm On May 13
oteneaaron:

Are you really this gullible?

You accepted falsehood without evidence to prove it!

Have you lost the ability to think critically?

Ask MaxInDHouse to show you the evidence that proves that Courz and Oteneaaron are the same person.

He must o follow follow. We sabi im tactics. He get question to answer.

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 11:40pm On May 13
Aemmyjah:

You be mumu
I sabi your game
Stupid liar
Mention one that is telling the truth na if I'm being taught lies

Na your stupid apostate peddling brains you sabi and to peddle mumu, stupid and lies with it.
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Courz: 11:41pm On May 13
Michael547:

I have also learnt that there are some questions that need answers like the ones below.

Are other Christians apart from JWs in the right part? If yes, where do they meet so that we can join them to worship God the right way?

You don't need answers to anything. Your Soul has been sold to Satan by your Governing body. They have locked all your senses inside bottle and thrown the bottle in the middle of a destination that can't be found. That's why you are in support of manipulated verses and have chosen to go preach with your demonic Bibles then incur more wrath upon yourself. So, it is best you remain where you are jeje.

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 11:41pm On May 13
Michael547:

Ok now that you've come out I believe you.
Now can you please answer the question below.

Are other Christians apart from JWs in the right part? If yes, where do they meet so that I can join them to worship God the right way?

Mr courz have been unable to answer it even when he said That the teachings of the JWs are different from other Christians.

MaxInDHouse is a liar and manipulator. Do you agree? grin grin grin grin
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 11:43pm On May 13
Aemmyjah:

Why would I support any manipulation?
Many things that even the Catholic encyclopedia admits were not in the original manuscripts but were spurious additions and even scholars and non Christians criticize as addition

No peace for the wicked

See, our assembly halls are getting filled that we even bring extra chairs and it's still not enough
We're having special conventions and we're so eager about it

How does it make you feel?
Mr waiker

You never tell us the number of circuit dem jam together for the assembly yet grin grin grin

Kingdom halls are becoming empty assembly halls dey full grin grin grin

They even had to write letter for in person meeting to return grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (71) (Reply)

The Stand Of Women In The Bible / Meditation / Watch This Video. She said: I stand against Islam.....

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.