Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,863 members, 7,862,852 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:53 AM

Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible - Religion (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible (12106 Views)

7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses / How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us / Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecy For 2019 And His Use Of Bible References (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (91) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 9:15pm On May 24
Janosky:

Which Bible verse did you explain in the post he commended you for?

Because you copy scientific facts from science textbook you done dey WAILING mode.

Emusan dunce.
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

It is enough for your werey peddling brains to peddle your dunce and wailings about it grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 9:22pm On May 24
Janosky:

FX Masterz extracted 2 pages from the full proceedings transcript of the Court in his possession , (which he uses to fuel his delusions ).
FX Masterz is asking me to "post the full court proceedings, we'll like to check something."

You removed 2 pages yet you don't want to post the entire proceedings & final judgement of the presiding judge.

FX Masterz, you are very DISHONEST & wedded to IBERIBEISM.
grin grin grin

We know your werey peddling brains will like to deflect and colour the matter

FX Masterz extracted 2 pages from the full proceedings transcript of the Court in his possession , (which he uses to fuel his delusions

The ones posted buttress the point that your GODS of men housed in USA will lie and peddle falsehood to you and you are expected to accept it grin grin grin.

FX Masterz is asking me to "post the full court proceedings, we'll like to check something."

Since you have business with the ones not posted. Bring it here let's exposure the werey peddlings of your brains about it grin grin grin

You removed 2 pages yet you don't want to post the entire proceedings & final judgement of the presiding judge.

The final judgement or the entire proceedings remove the fact that Fred Franz, Covington or Suiter said categorically under oath that when they pack lies and manipulations into your werey peddling brains you have no choice than to accept it as life saving message grin grin grin

FX Masterz, you are very DISHONEST & wedded to IBERIBEISM

Your WEREY peddling brains comes with daily dose of dishonesty, IBERIBEISM peddling wedded together. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 9:27pm On May 24
Janosky:

Mark 12:30
Aramaic Bible in Plain English
“'And you shall love THE LORD JEHOVAH your God with your whole heart and with your entire soul and with your entire mind and with all your power.' This is the first commandment"

Mark 12:30 = "they (JW's) came to see that Jehovah and their relationship with him should be the focus of their worship."

FX, are you willing to obey Jesus instructions @ Mark 12:30 & by extension Galatians 5:22-23?
or listen to Achorladey MUMU WAILING WAILER deceiving himself?

Oga, Mark 12:30 & Galatians 5:22-23 has exposed your IBERIBEISM.
grin

Your WEREY peddling brains knows that MaxInDHouse the madness and peddler sef cannot legislate how Jesus is to be loved. grin grin grin grin

You can keep peddling your Mumu and no get sense about not loving Jesus too little or too much. Your werey peddling brains cannot process the key that says your relationship with God is centered upon Jesus without the key your too little or too much is part of your werey peddling brains grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by johnw47: 12:40am On May 25
Janosky:
Emusan dunce weh know the meaning of INSPIRED dey worship 3 deities.
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Ecc_7:6  For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, So is the laughter of the fool

lost fraud jw janosky, til destruction u habitually loving to lie and blaspheme the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit:

Joh 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, that is his natural way of speaking, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

rev 21:8 But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone; which is the second death.

Mat 12:31 Therefore I say unto you, Every sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men; but the blasphemy against the Holy Spirit shall not be forgiven.
Mat 12:32  And whoever may speak a word against the Son of Man it will be forgiven to him, but whoever may speak against the Holy Spirit, it will not be forgiven him, neither in this age, nor in that which is coming.

2 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Emusan(m): 7:57am On May 25
Janosky:
Which Bible verse did you explain in the post he commended you for?

At least you can't deny that commendation.

If your brain is working well, you'll have known the thread isn't about explaining Bible verse but using SCIENCE to explain God's existence.

But as per JaNosense you are you won't understand that.

Because you copy scientific facts from science textbook you done dey WAILING mode.
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

When it comes to using online materials, I'm not as dishonest as you people. If I had copied any materials online I'd do that with a quotation mark and probably reference the author(s). Perhaps, as you people lack basic understanding of English Lang, you don't even know when and where to apply simple thing as question mark.

Just say you're too dull to compose a well and articulated sentences like I did on a science topic.

2 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Aemmyjah(m): 11:01am On May 25
FxMasterz:

God forbid that I should claim to be better than anyone. We're here condemning those who condemned education. Education was in the world in the time of Jesus and in the days of the apostles. They never condemned it. Who are your GBs to condemn what Christ has not condemned?

JWs claim not to be christians. If you have opposing views, bring out your clarification.

We are all in agreement by the grace of God. We appreciate God for our 'Market Unions'. That's better than being a cult like the JW.

We don't condemn education?
Can you define education?

We're carrying out the greatest educational work on earth and we have the greatest educator who teaches us freely and the results is far better than any career
So rest

Again, JWs are christians
True Christians

We are not like you that preachove your neighbor as yourself but justifying wars in the name of nationalism
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Emusan(m): 11:14am On May 25
Aemmyjah:

True Christians

That means JWs don't "BELONG TO CHRIST"

According to your deluded brother.

2 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:22pm On May 25
Emusan:

Mention the name of the church you associate with if your people hasn't brought a CURSE on the group name "CHRISTIANS" ?

We are JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES the one and only true CHRISTIAN ORGANIZATION all others are FAKE defaming the group name with your wickedness.

Muslims, Atheists, Agnostics, Judaists, Hindus, Buddhists, Freethinkers including your church goers like you have all turned their backs on that group name that's why you're ashamed to mention the name of your church because you know that none of you have what it takes to prove that you're practicing what Jesus the man called CHRIST taught.

That's why you're always obsessed when you hear the name JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES as you know that we can prove before everyone that we know what it takes to be a global family of peace loving worshipers {Isaiah 2:4} under the command of the Prince of Peace! Isaiah 9:6

So if you're claiming CHRISTIAN without mentioning the group you associate with it simply means you already know you don't have what it takes to be a PRACTICING DISCIPLE of CHRIST so you just want to hide even though all sorts of atrocities has been committed with that name and you can't substantiate with scriptural references why those disobeying Christ still continue claiming they belong to Christ! Matthew 7:21-23 smiley

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Emusan(m): 1:16pm On May 25
From the horse mouth grin cheesy grin cheesy

If shamelessness is a person.

Just bury your empty head in shame.

Shameless lying liar JWs like his father the Devil. grin cheesy grin

MaxInDHouse:

Mention the name of the church you associate with if your people hasn't brought a CURSE on the group name "CHRISTIANS" ?

We are JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES the one and only true CHRISTIAN ORGANIZATION all others are FAKE defaming the group name with your wickedness.

Muslims, Atheists, Agnostics, Judaists, Hindus, Buddhists, Freethinkers including your church goers like you have all turned their backs on that group name that's why you're ashamed to mention the name of your church because you know that none of you have what it takes to prove that you're practicing what Jesus the man called CHRIST taught.

That's why you're always obsessed when you hear the name JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES as you know that we can prove before everyone that we know what it takes to be a global family of peace loving worshipers {Isaiah 2:4} under the command of the Prince of Peace! Isaiah 9:6

So if you're claiming CHRISTIAN without mentioning the group you associate with it simply means you already know you don't have what it takes to be a PRACTICING DISCIPLE of CHRIST so you just want to hide even though all sorts of atrocities has been committed with that name and you can't substantiate with scriptural references why those disobeying Christ still continue claiming they belong to Christ! Matthew 7:21-23 smiley

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:53pm On May 25
Emusan:

Are you a Christian?
What is the name of your church?

The whole world knows that you can't be a Christian without attending a group meeting with fellow believers so whatever makes you so ashamed of mentioning the group with which you associate is a sign that something is wrong somewhere.

You and your cohorts have BASTARDIZED that group name so you just want to hide behind the billboard since you're ashamed of all the groups claiming that group name.

We are JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES the one and only CHRISTIAN ORGANIZATION! smiley

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by FxMasterz: 4:58pm On May 25
Aemmyjah:

We're carrying out the greatest educational work on earth and we have the greatest educator who teaches us freely and the results is far better than any career
So rest
Point of correction Aemmyjah! You are carrying out the greatest deception and Bible manipulation on earth and have the greatest deceiver as you teacher who teaches you to deceive people and deny sound doctrines of God's Word.

Regarding education,
I mean University education to be precise.

Keep making yourself happy with all the lies you've been telling yourself.

True Christians

We are not like you that preachove your neighbor as yourself but justifying wars in the name of nationalism

Keep deceiving yourself. Maxindhouse says Christiendom has been corrupted or so, so you chose a different name for yourselves. I don't think Max identifies as a Christian.

We preach love. We don't justify wars. We justify personal defence and by extension, national defense. While you hypocrites justify personal defence and disparage national defence. You are too uneducated to see the interrelationship between the two.

2 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Aemmyjah(m): 5:44pm On May 25
FxMasterz:

Point of correction Aemmyjah! You are carrying out the greatest deception and Bible manipulation on earth and have the greatest deceiver as you teacher who teaches you to deceive people and deny sound doctrines of God's Word.

Regarding education,

Keep deceiving yourself. Maxindhouse says Christiendom has been corrupted or so, so you chose a different name for yourselves. I don't think Max identifies as a Christian.

We preach love. We don't justify wars. We justify personal defence and by extension, national defense. While you hypocrites justify personal defence and disparage national defence. You are too uneducated to see the interrelationship between the two.

You preach peace but when peace is threatened, you take up swords
We don't disparage national defence
We're not part of Christendom
We're Christianity

The best education is the knowledge of God's word
If everyone adopts that education, the world would have been a better place
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Aemmyjah(m): 5:46pm On May 25
Emusan:

I can read and understand unlike you
Max mentioned a cursed, old group claiming Christian
You yourself know Jesus said people wi use his name to do worthless works...
Go learn how to understand
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by FxMasterz: 6:52pm On May 25
Aemmyjah:

We're Christianity
How many times have you seen me taking up swords?

I don't discourage national defence. That doesn't mean I take up swords when threatened. When the Muslims wanted to lynch me in 2014 at Ilorin, did I take up swords?

You mean the only thing you know in this world is the Word of God? You know nothing else? How come you even know how to use Nairaland?

Let me tell you this. Whoever is telling you not to go to the university is simply telling you to have mediocre knowledge but not the highest possible knowledge you can get in the field to make you be at the your best. We go to the university to use our knowledge to glorify God while helping men whom God has created in His image. By discouraging you from pursuing tertiary education, they're simply telling you not to pursue excellence.

God's knowledge is the best but that does not mean all other forms of knowledge are useless. Hey, get that clear! I'm sure you have some best clothes in your wardrobe. Do they make other clothes useless? I'm confident you're not actually wearing the best of your clothes right now. Going by this your logic of God's knowledge is the best, you should be wearing only your best clothe all the time.

If only God's knowledge is all we need, then, we should not learn any other thing else. We shouldn't even learn how to cook. I have not forgotten that people attend universities to study more about God too in various fields of Theology. You guys should wake up from obvious deceptions.

Proverbs 24:3

"...by knowledge shall the chambers be filled With all precious and pleasant riches."

2 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 7:22pm On May 25
FxMasterz:

I don't discourage national defence. That doesn't mean I take up swords when threatened. When the Muslims wanted to lynch me in 2014 at Ilorin, did I take up swords?

You mean the only thing you know in this world is the Word of God? You know nothing else? How come you even know how to use Nairaland?

Let me tell you this. Whoever is telling you not to go to the university is simply telling you to have mediocre knowledge but not the highest possible knowledge you can get in the field to make you be at the your best. We go to the university to use our knowledge to glorify God while helping men whom God has created in His image. By discouraging you from pursuing tertiary education, they're simply telling you not to pursue excellence.

God's knowledge is the best but that does not mean all other forms of knowledge are useless. Hey, get that clear! I'm sure you have some best clothes in your wardrobe. Do they make other clothes useless? I'm confident you're not actually wearing the best of your clothes right now. Going by this your logic of God's knowledge is the best, you should be wearing only your best clothe all the time.

If only God's knowledge is all we need, then, we should not learn any other thing else. We shouldn't even learn how to cook. I have not forgotten that people attend universities to study more about God too in various fields of Theology. You guys should wake up from obvious deceptions.

"...by knowledge shall the chambers be filled With all precious and pleasant riches."

His arrogance of being a member of a man made religious organization will not allow him to learn.

In his regimented brains and conscience he has forgotten that God blesses the works of our hands. grin grin grin

In their awake magazines in times past, they will compare one animal abilities and what humans have gone on to copy from those abilities in creating numerous useful device and other technology grin grin grin yet they discourage higher education.

Will they have written articles on that had humans choose not to apply knowledge obtained from university education in such areas?

3 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by FxMasterz: 7:30pm On May 25
achorladey:

His arrogance of being a member of a man made religious organization will not allow him to learn.

In his regimented brains and conscience he has forgotten that God blesses the works of our hands. grin grin grin

In their awake magazines in times past, they will compare one animal abilities and what humans have gone on to copy from those abilities in creating numerous useful device and other technology grin grin grin yet they discourage higher education.

Will they have written articles on that had humans choose not to apply knowledge obtained from university education in such areas?

Well said.

People who attended universities provide the vehicles they use in transporting themselves about. They produced the machines they're using to print the stationers they use in their satanic kingdom halls. Now, they're looking for people who have attended universities to defend them in the courts. How much more hypocritical can an organization get?

3 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 8:05pm On May 25
Emusan:

grin grin grin grin grin

He is still asking whether you are a Christian grin grin

So that his madness and insanities peddling brains can start another round of merry-go-round over the same question you have provided answers to repeatedly grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 8:09pm On May 25
FxMasterz:

Well said.

People who attended universities provide the vehicles they use in transporting themselves about. They produced the machines they're using to print the stationers they use in their satanic kingdom halls. Now, they're looking for people who have attended universities to defend them in the courts. How much more hypocritical can an organization get?

The same religious organization that said vaccines or vaccination are barbaric and evil all of a sudden change mouth to say admonish members to ensure they all get Covid 19 vaccines, even their elders were told no entrance to their training schools if they fail to get vaccinated grin grin

The keep rolling their lies and manipulations mills to control, deceive their members grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 8:13pm On May 25
FxMasterz:

Regarding education,

See as he quickly change mouth to education to colour the matter matter into something else. grin grin grin grin

When caught in their lies and manipulations they seek ways to save their heads and face grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by FxMasterz: 8:15pm On May 25
achorladey:

The same religious organization that said vaccines or vaccination are barbaric and evil all of a sudden change mouth to say admonish members to ensure they all get Covid 19 vaccines, even their elders were told no entrance to their training schools if they fail to get vaccinated grin grin

The keep rolling their lies and manipulations mills to control, deceive their members grin grin

Hahahaha.

They're afraid unvaccinated members could infect them with COVID. Na so dem come change mouth quick. Dem no wan die.

3 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by FxMasterz: 8:18pm On May 25
achorladey:

See as he quickly change mouth to education to colour the matter matter into something else. grin grin grin grin

When caught in their lies and manipulations they seek ways to save their heads and face grin grin

You observed it too?

Very cunning Individuals.

3 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 8:19pm On May 25
MaxInDHouse:

Are you a Christian?

The whole world knows that you can't be a Christian without attending a group meeting with fellow believers so whatever makes you so ashamed of mentioning the group with which you associate is a sign that something is wrong somewhere.

You and your cohorts have BASTARDIZED that group name so you just want to hide behind the billboard since you're ashamed of all the groups claiming that group name.

We are JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES the one and only CHRISTIAN ORGANIZATION! smiley

grin grin grin grin grin to the bold as long as it gives your madness and insanities peddling brains about Christian consolation grin grin grin

Must justify his madness and insanities peddling as usual. MaxInDHouse are you happy? Psalms 1:1.

We know you that don't bastardized the group name called Christian still bastardised Jehovah's Witnesses with numerous cases of child abuse, adultery, wife bartering, homosexuality, Fornication grin grin grin grin

I know your brains cannot comprehend this

Are you a Christian?
No grin grin grin

Christian congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses grin grin

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 8:21pm On May 25
FxMasterz:

Hahahaha.

They're afraid unvaccinated members could infect them with COVID. Na so dem come change mouth quick. Dem no wan die.

You get am, all their governing body members go just pai together once since that thing do shege to elder ones for that side grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 8:23pm On May 25
Emusan:

Their fraud of a one line of thought into the trash cans grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 8:32pm On May 25
Aemmyjah:

So rest

True Christians

Stupid peddling brains back at it again

To save your bartered face from the defense of discouraging higher education

Go and ask your 3 years old relative. Such is knowledgeable enough to answer based on the stupidity peddling you pack into their brains.

Because your GODS of men housed in USA packed it into your brains. You didn't arrive at that while still a devotee of those you now call christendom. grin grin grin. Your so called greatest educational work has not gone beyond +/- 8 millions and thousands are still dropping out of the so called greatest educational work after seeing a lot of lies, manipulations and misinformation grin grin grin

So rest

We know your byes and farewell don't mean such.

Again, JWs are Christians. True Christians

Teaching lies and manipulations about God, Jesus Christ and the Bible grin grin grin

Justifying war and self defense because God gave governmental authorities the sword to work as his ministers to bring punishment to evil doers grin grin grin and that your Jehovah said it his those he loves he punish and discipline grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 8:43pm On May 25
Aemmyjah:

We're Christianity

We know your stupidity peddling cannot rest...

Yes, God gave his ministers sword to punish evildoers that threaten peace. Get that into your stupidity peddling brains.

So says the liar and manipulator that counts singing of national anthem as sign of worship grin grin. Do Jehovah's Witnesses sing the national anthem?

We're not part of Christendom.

Because your GODS of men housed in USA redefine it to suit your stupidity peddling brains

We're Christianity

What was already in existence before Rutherford set up the man made religious organization or knows what they call the Bible

The best education is the knowledge of God's word. If everyone adopts that education, the world would have been a better place

Your greatest education work carried out in your midst still produce up till today...

1. Child abusers
2. Adulterers
3. Fornicators
4. Wife swappers
5. Wife beaters
6. Domestic violence
7. Financial fraud
8. Murderers.
9. Ex members going to kingdom halls to kill.

So much for the better place in your religious organization grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 8:49pm On May 25
Aemmyjah:

Stupidity peddling brains that can read and understand, nice

Yet you gave a standing ovation to the unlike you. I see stupidity peddling grin grin grin

Your stupidity peddling brains don't even understand what MaxInDHouse the madness and insanities peddling said about the name Christian grin grin grin

Jesus didn't not say that's the criteria to abandon being witnesses of him(Jesus) and gives you the licence to bear Jehovah’s witnesses or you Aemmyjah be called one of Jehovah's Witnesses. Let that sink into your stupidity peddling brains.

So says the stupidity peddling brains giving standing ovation to those who don't learn how to understand grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Aemmyjah(m): 10:23pm On May 25
FxMasterz:

You don't encourage national defense but you are tackling us for our stand in wars. Hypocrite
Whether anyone chooses to to to university or not is not your problem. Even at that, we don't use our skills or whatever knowledge we get to solve world's problems...
Everyone is encouraged to get vocational skills
The most important knowledge is the knowledge of God which is absolutely free, not in some theological schools
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by FxMasterz: 11:03pm On May 25
Aemmyjah:

You don't encourage national defense but you are tackling us for our stand in wars. Hypocrite
Whether anyone chooses to to to university or not is not your problem. Even at that, we don't use our skills or whatever knowledge we get to solve world's problems...
Everyone is encouraged to get vocational skills
The most important knowledge is the knowledge of God which is absolutely free, not in some theological schools

You're far gone Aemmyjah.

Where did you take the bolded from?

I hope your kids didn't attend the university. Or maybe you're still very young. May I ask, you mean your children would never have a university education?

Look around you. All the problems that got solved today were solved by high quality knowledge given by God to man.

Proverbs 2:6
"For the LORD giveth wisdom: out of his mouth cometh knowledge and understanding."

Proverbs 8:12
"I wisdom dwell with prudence, and find out knowledge of witty inventions."

Where do you think invention came from?

Do you know that there was a college in Jerusalem as far back as the days of the kings of Israel? I'll show you plainly from the Bible.

Are you reading your Bible or your GBs are the ones reading your Bible for you?

Lastly, if you support personal defence, you're a joker to reject national defence.

2 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:26am On May 26
Aemmyjah:

The apostates fully grasp what i'm saying any human being who has passed through the potters of the organization will quickly get the sense of it i only pity the misinformed churchgoers around them because Babylon the Great began with religions claiming they're the only true religion and forcing their beliefs on others just as Nebuchadnezzar started the year he introduced worship into politics {Daniel 3:1-7} that's the birth of national anthem globally and ever since then whoever refuses to take a firm stand against this form of worship from old Babylon will be persecuted! Daniel 3:8
Jesus taught his disciples to take that bold step by counseling them to love whoever has the same faith just as he love them {John 13:34-35} it's impossible to love God and love the state at the same time because you have to fight for the sovereignty of the nation which image you worship that's what the first century Jewish religious leaders discovered in Jesus' teachings {John 11:48} so they conspired to get rid of him! John 11:53
After the death of his apostle "when men were sleeping" in death Satan quickly seized that opportunity to sow weeds among the disciples of Christ {Matthew 13:25} that is what choked away the love Jesus and his apostle planted among the disciples thus when Jesus returned in the year 1914 he couldn't see that faith again throughout the earth! Luke 18:8
So he began calling out his people from spiritual bondage in Babylon the Great {Revelations 18:4} of course the first century group name belongs to those who has been taught to LOVE their neighbours as themselves {Mark 12:31} LOVE their fellow believers just as Christ love them {John 13:34-35} and LOVE those who posed as enemies to others {Luke 6:27-28} but the whole world can't understand these things because the people they knew very well around them claiming "CHRISTIANS" has no such qualities for centuries in fact they fully participate in nationalistic glory to the extent of fighting and killing their fellow believers in other lands so that group name "CHRISTIANS" has been BASTARDIZED like a CURSE throughout the world today.
Ask an atheist or agnostic to tell you what they feel about the activities of religionists in our world today and hear them tell you all the evil committed against humanity in the name of faith in Christ.
That's why JEHOVAH began calling His people by another name after they've left Babylon to form one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers globally {Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3} that new group name name is JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES {Isaiah 65:15} so whoever wants to know how CHRISTIANS were organized to carry out the task Jesus gave them {Matthew 28:19-20} can now see the difference between the FINE SEED and the WEEDS! Matthew 13:24-30 smiley
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Aemmyjah(m): 6:12am On May 26
FxMasterz:

You're far gone Aemmyjah.

Where did you take the bolded from?

I hope your kids didn't attend the university. Or maybe you're still very young. May I ask, you mean your children would never have a university education?

Look around you. All the problems that got solved today were solved by high quality knowledge given by God to man.

Proverbs 2:6
"For the LORD giveth wisdom: out of his mouth cometh knowledge and understanding."

Proverbs 8:12
"I wisdom dwell with prudence, and find out knowledge of witty inventions."

Where do you think invention came from?

Do you know that there was a college in Jerusalem as far back as the days of the kings of Israel? I'll show you plainly from the Bible.

Are you reading your Bible or your GBs are the ones reading your Bible for you?

Lastly, if you support personal defence, you're a joker to reject national defence.

If my children don't attend university mean they'll never be smart or live a fulfilled life shey?
Olodo

Go n pick up arms and fight for your country na
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:38am On May 26
Aemmyjah:

If my children don't attend university mean they'll never be smart or live a fulfilled life shey?
Olodo
Go n pick up arms and fight for your country na

Thousands of billionaires around the world never attended university.
Have you heard of Razaq Okoya?
What about Fólórunsó Alakija?

Countless ones like these never went to the university but they are BILLIONAIRES for instance Razaq Okoya is the CEO of Eleganza group of companies and who are those working under him as employees?
Are they not the so called university graduates?
Walahi talahi i would have trashed all those degrees if i end up working under such a man who never graduated from any university yet thousands of these so called graduates are still writing applications upon applications searching for job opportunities under Razaq Okoya today! smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (91) (Reply)

God's Creation: Hyenas Eat Pregnant Zebra Alive. Graphic. / Why Don't You Eat Before Church? / I Choose To Praise God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 138
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.