Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,987 members, 7,863,514 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:17 PM

Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible - Religion (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible (12164 Views)

7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses / How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us / Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecy For 2019 And His Use Of Bible References (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (91) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Aemmyjah(m): 1:53am On May 27
FxMasterz:

I have asked you several questions regarding this topic for which you've never offered an answer but keep asking irrelevant questions. I NEVER SAID University Education is MANDATORY. So, what's the relevance of those questions you've been asking?

I'm pointing out to you that God does not hate or discourage university education. Your GB is condemning it out of error. Instead of addressing that, you're asking unrelated questions.

Everyone should be free to do what he likes with his life as far as education is concerned. Discouraging it in the name of spirituality is evil. [b]Why did you JWs condemn what God has not condemned? Simple questio[/b]n, Aemmyjah!

😂
Do you have a problem with that
Where do you see we condemn university education
What does it mean to condemn something
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by RussellRutherfo: 6:42am On May 27
Courz:
Since Watchtower leaders decided to leave that verse showing the word Grave, they went ahead to form an imaginary interpretation to explain the story of Lazarus and the Rich Man. They thought to themselves that they know better than Jesus who is narrating the story even though Jesus also mentioned the same torment in several other Verses I have quoted.

In the book "What Has Religion Done for Mankind" published by the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society, the Jehovah Witnesses tell us the rich man is "the highly favoured, self-important religious leaders" (pg. 249, para. 7). They ignore the fact that the scriptures say, "a certain rich man."

The beggar is "Jewish remnant who hunger and thirst for righteousness" according to them (pg. 249, para. 7). This appears as an even greater blunder than the first for the scriptures not only say a certain beggar, but has the audacity to call his name, Lazarus. Why don't they (Jehovah Witnesses) accept the scripture account which says the beggar was Lazarus and not a Jewish remnant? That would defeat their purpose.

The food in the story according to Jehovah Witnesses is the word of God and the beggar was receiving only the crumbs. "The beggar received very little of the word of God but received tradition instead" (Pgs. 249, 250

Now ask a Jehovah's Witness where they got this hogwash from. Where is it in the Bible? When Jesus was narrating the story, did he provide additional interpretation to further tell his listeners that the story and characters in it are symbolic? Did he say the torment of the Rich Man is symbolic? Remember, Lazarus died, was buried and taken to Heaven by the Angels. Does this fit with their interpretation? Was the Jewish remnant as they call them dead and taken to Heaven? The Rich man also died, was buried and take to Hell. Did the highly favoured, self-important religious leaders die, were they buried and taken to Hell? Did Jesus mention that the food Lazarus was begging for was Indeed word of God? How is It that someone who had very little of the word of God made It in Heaven? You can see that this is nothing but Hogwash!

Their interpretation came from their leader Rutherford who committed so many blunders in doctrine and False prophecies. I remember very well when I was a JW when I first heard this interpretation. Even as indoctrinated as I was, it sounded like Bullshit to me. For some strange reason, the interpretation never entered my brain. It was as if there was a Blocker in my head keeping that interpretation away. I made sure to avoid discussion with non JWs that would lead to this Story because I couldn't for the life of me prove that this interpretation is True by using the Bible only. If Jesus truly gave this interpretation, we would see it in the Bible. But he never did and we as Christians must never go beyond what is written as warned in the Bible .Unfortunately, several times, Jehovah's Witnesses have gone beyond and formed imaginary doctrines out of thin air.

This is really informative and Eye opening.

2 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:12am On May 27
FxMasterz:

The primary aim of attending a university is to acquire problem solving skills.

So why is the world filled with problems?
Are you saying the universities aren't enough?

At least problem solving becomes easy among Jehovah's Witnesses as they keep managing the imperfection of members without resorting to weapons and WARS!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by FxMasterz: 7:28am On May 27
MaxInDHouse:

So why is the world filled with problems?
Are you saying the universities aren't enough?

At least problem solving becomes easy among Jehovah's Witnesses as they keep managing the imperfection of members without resorting to weapons and WARS!

Warped thinking.

Have you read that human needs are numerous and insatiable?

When we are talking about problem solving, we mean human needs. When you need a car, that's a problem you need to solve. Someone solves the problem by producing numerous cars from which you can solve your car problem.

When you need a clothe or even food. Someone solves those problems by producing those things you need which you now buy to solve your problems.

If you don't understand the above fundamentals to have asked that immature question you asked above, it only shows how deeply messed up you are.

2 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by FxMasterz: 7:32am On May 27
Aemmyjah:

😂
Do you have a problem with that
Where do you see we condemn university education
What does it mean to condemn something

If it's not condemned, what do you then mean by 'Do you have a problem with that?' What exactly do you think I have a problem with?

Retracting your position and also contradicting your position within just few lines of writing. SMH.

2 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by FxMasterz: 7:40am On May 27
Aemmyjah:

Coming from someone that attributes errors in the Bible

Coming from someone that couldn't prove why Mark mentioned Abiathar instead of Ahimelech. Someone who deceitfully has to choose a fraudulent hermeneutical solution to a plain statement instead of understanding that Mark knows in part and can therefore make errors like anyone else. Does the Bible not say "They're men of like passions with us " James 5:17. Do you know what that means? It means they're subject to the same weaknesses we have. They're not perfect humans. If everyone understands this, all the so called issues the carnal men have with the Bible would be laid to rest. The Bible didn't fall from heaven, it was written by men of like passions with us. God then breathed upon the imperfections to produce life for us who are in the spirit.

And how does this position of mine exonerate you from the delusions and fraud into which your life has been immersed?

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:53am On May 27
FxMasterz:

Warped thinking.

Have you read that human needs are numerous and insatiable?

When we are talking about problem solving, we mean human needs. When you need a car, that's a problem you need to solve. Someone solves the problem by producing numerous cars from which you can solve your car problem.

When you need a clothe or even food. Someone solves those problems by producing those things you need which you now buy to solve your problems.

If you don't understand the above fundamentals to have asked that immature question you asked above, it only shows how deeply messed up you are.

Do you really have the knowledge you claim?

The highlighted is wrong!

Human NEED is just three:
FOOD
CLOTHING
SHELTER

It's human WANTS that's unlimited Sir! smiley
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by FxMasterz: 7:55am On May 27
MaxInDHouse:

Do you really have the knowledge you claim?

The highlighted is wrong!

Human NEED is just three:
FOOD
CLOTHING
SHELTER

It's human WANTS that's unlimited Sir! smiley

Have you now stopped needing food, clothing and shelter? Have you reached a point where you do not NEED to eat anymore? Where you do not NEED to wear clothes anymore? Where you do not NEED to dwell under a roof anymore? Answer my questions please.

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:58am On May 27
FxMasterz:

Have you now stopped needing food, clothing and shelter? Have you reached a point where you do not NEED to eat anymore? Where you do not NEED to wear clothes anymore? Where you do not NEED to dwell under a roof anymore? Answer my questions please.

That's what i'm telling you that it's WANTS that is numerous/unlimited as for NEED it's just those three things no matter how young or old you are those three are a must! smiley
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by FxMasterz: 8:04am On May 27
MaxInDHouse:

That's what i'm telling you that it's WANTS that is numerous/unlimited as for NEED it's just those three things no matter how young or old you are those three are a must! smiley

Those three things are still as insatiable as any other needs.

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:10am On May 27
FxMasterz:

Those theee things are still as insatiable as any other needs.
Guy admit that you're wrong now at least show some level of civility. You can't represent faith in God yet arguing blindly.

NEEDS are limited so any rich human can make it happen by providing FOOD, CLOTHING and SHELTER for many but WANTS is the problem of mankind because humans are never satisfied. smiley
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by FxMasterz: 8:15am On May 27
MaxInDHouse:

Guy admit that you're wrong now at least show some level of civility. You can't represent faith in God yet arguing blindly.

NEEDS are limited so any rich human can make it happen by providing FOOD, CLOTHING and SHELTER for many but WANTS is the problem of mankind because humans are never satisfied. smiley

Why not be honest with yourself and admit that I never said needs are unlimited?

One of the points I made is that needs are insatiable. I have asked you if you do not NEED food, clothing and shelter anymore. Rather than answer the question, you're dribbling.

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:20am On May 27
FxMasterz:

Why not be honest with yourself and admit that I never said needs are unlimited?
One of the points I made is that needs are insatiable. I have asked you if you do not NEED food, clothing and shelter anymore. Rather than answer the question, you're dribbling.

Ọmọ the word NUMEROUS or INSATIABLE shouldn't be used for human NEEDS as babies and old people are also humans yet they are SATISFIED with FOOD CLOTHING and SHELTER.
It's GREED that gives birth to insatiability and it's not all humans that are greedy! wink
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by FxMasterz: 9:20am On May 27
MaxInDHouse:

Ọmọ the word NUMEROUS or INSATIABLE shouldn't be used for human NEEDS as babies and old people are also humans yet they are SATISFIED with FOOD CLOTHING and SHELTER.
It's GREED that gives birth to insatiability and it's not all humans that are greedy! wink

Do you know what you're saying at all?

Insatiable means, continuous demand for something. You can't have food enough to the extent that you would never eat again. You'll continue to need food without an end in sight until the day you leave the earth. Continuous demands for those needs. That's what insatiability is all about.

Moreover, that's not the point we're discussing. I'm telling you the problem we go to the university to solve. Your attempt to derail the discussion is unsuccessful.

So, now, answer my question. Have you reached a state where you would no longer eat food, wear cloths or dwell in a house? As long as you continue to demand the solutions these problems, you'll always need someone who has learnt to solve these problems.

2 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by RussellRutherfo: 10:23am On May 27
Janosky:

IBERIBEISM of a WAILING WAILER.

Go & remedy the distortions your mentors inserted into 1 Timothy 3:16 & 1 John 5:7.

LYING miscreant, continue WAILING.
grin grin

Mr. Okpara local champion at Aba Kingdom hall.

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Aemmyjah(m): 10:29am On May 27
FxMasterz:

Coming from someone that couldn't prove why Mark mentioned Abiathar instead of Ahimelech. Someone who deceitfully has to choose a fraudulent hermeneutical solution to a plain statement instead of understanding that Mark knows in part and can therefore make errors like anyone else. Does the Bible not say "They're men of like passions with us " James 5:17. Do you know what that means? It means they're subject to the same weaknesses we have. They're not perfect humans. If everyone understands this, all the so called issues the carnal men have with the Bible would be laid to rest. The Bible didn't fall from heaven, it was written by men of like passions with us. God then breathed upon the imperfections to produce life for us who are in the spirit.

And how does this position of mine exonerate you from the delusions and fraud into which your life has been immersed?

Like I said

Mark quoted Jesus words about David quoting from the account of Abiathar the Chief Priest who was a companion of David and the only surviving eyewitness of the account before he the elimination of the priests by Saul...

You'll rather discredit the Bible account as an error
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Aemmyjah(m): 10:38am On May 27
FxMasterz:

If it's not condemned, what do you then mean by 'Do you have a problem with that?' What exactly do you think I have a problem with?

Retracting your position and also contradicting your position within just few lines of writing. SMH.

You say University education is not mandatory but you're pointing accusing fingers on us saying we condemn it. Don't you know that condemn is a strong word and anyone doing something we condemn will likely be removed?
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by FxMasterz: 10:42am On May 27
Aemmyjah:

Like I said

Mark quoted Jesus words about David quoting from the account of Abiathar the Chief Priest who was a companion of David and the only surviving eyewitness of the account before he the elimination of the priests by Saul...

You'll rather discredit the Bible account as an error

I further credit the Bible by establishing that God uses imperfect humans.

You discredit the Bible by applying a fraudulent hermeneutical solution which imported the word 'account' from nowhere into the story by equating epi with epic. You can't tell lies and say you're crediting the Bible. God Himself would regret those lies.

The Bible is the Word of God. Not the Words of God. Let the whole world understand that and stop unnecessary criticism.

They should criticize the Quran instead since they said it fell from heaven. Even the Bible never laid claim to the perfection of its writers. That's why it says "We know in part. When the perfect comes, the imperfect would be done away with." 1 Cor. 13:9.

I don't go by popular opinion. I try to understand the Bible for myself rather than go by the ideologies delivered to us by the Roman Catholics.

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by FxMasterz: 10:45am On May 27
Aemmyjah:

You say University education is not mandatory but you're pointing accusing fingers on us saying we condemn it. Don't you know that condemn is a strong word and anyone doing something we condemn will likely be removed?

Of course.

If you start attending a university today, won't you be disfellowshipped?
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:50am On May 27
FxMasterz:

Do you know what you're saying at all?

Insatiable means, continuous demand for something. You can't have food enough to the extent that you would never eat again. You'll continue to need food without an end in sight until the day you leave the earth. Continuous demands for those needs. That's what insatiability is all about.

Moreover, that's not the point we're discussing. I'm telling you the problem we go to the university to solve. Your attempt to derail the discussion is unsuccessful.

So, now, answer my question. Have you reached a state where you would no longer eat food, wear cloths or dwell in a house? As long as you continue to demand the solutions these problems, you'll always need someone who has learnt to solve these problems.

Guy it's better to admit you err because you also claim NEEDS are NUMEROUS showing that you're talking about lacking satisfaction whereas NEEDS are just three things:
FOOD
CLOTHING and
SHELTER! smiley
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by RussellRutherfo: 10:53am On May 27
Janosky:

Colossians 1:15 is Jesus Christ the firstborn of God his Father?
Yes nau !

*Father meaning Senior.

Why would your Second person , Christ Jesus,be before all things?
Your own Bible said the God ho Theos created all things.

Trinitarians are dubious.
grin

Colossians 1:15 & Hebrews 1:2 God made the Universe through His son.
1 Corinthians 8:6 , God his Father created All things.
For clarity sake, "other" @ Colossians 1:17 is accurate & supported by Colossians 1:15. Hebrews 1:2 & 1 Corinthians 8:6.

Nah the same people WAILING over Colossians 1:17 TWISTED the meaning of firstborn in the holy scriptures
as well as FORGED their own FALSEHOOD into 1 Timothy 3:16 & 1 John 5:7.
. grin grin

Courz ,WAILING WAILER continue your IBERIBEISM.
grin

Ọkpara Success.

Local champion at Aba Kingdom Hall.

Is that you?

2 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Aemmyjah(m): 11:17am On May 27
FxMasterz:

Of course.

If you start attending a university today, won't you be disfellowshipped?

I'm awaiting NYSC next month
I'm not disfellowshipped

Your love of ignorance is supra
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by FxMasterz: 11:18am On May 27
MaxInDHouse:

Guy it's better to admit you err because you also claim NEEDS are NUMEROUS showing that you're talking about lacking satisfaction whereas NEEDS are just three things:
FOOD
CLOTHING and
SHELTER! smiley
Are needs not truly numerous?

I just don't want to argue with you because your understanding of the matter is still very kindergarten.

For example, when you need shelter, do you put your shelter inside bush? You need someone to clear the bush. Do you build your shelter with saliva? Someone makes the blocks and another builds with it. Someone made the roofing sheet and another fixes your roof. You need roads leading to your house. Someone made the roads and another produces the machines that make the roads conducive for you. We are yet to talk about vehicles that make movements easy for you as well as those who have to learn to produce those vehicles. Or do you want to trek from your house to London if you have to visit London? The list goes on for food production too. It takes a process and the process needs knowledgeable people. We've not talked about the clothing, the makers of it and those who build the machines that help make the clothes. We've not talked about the lightening of your house. The makers of the bulbs that you keep buying. The makers of the machines that produce those bulbs and all the humans who have to learn how to do all those things and supply electricity to your shelter. Should we talk about the water supply to your house too and the resources that make water available for your use?

We can go on and on and on like that. The 3 three basic needs are composite needs that create other needs which MUST also be met. People have to learn how to meet these needs and solve those problems. We go to the university basically for this reason.

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by FxMasterz: 11:22am On May 27
Aemmyjah:

I'm awaiting NYSC next month
I'm not disfellowshipped

Your love of ignorance is supra

Yeah, I hate ignorance and that's why I asked "won't you be disfellowshipped?" Your arrogance knows no bound.

The second question I'll like to ask is "Are the members of your GB aware you're attending Uni?" The third question is "Did you attend Uni after you joined the JW cult or before?"

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:27am On May 27
FxMasterz:

Are needs not truly numerous?.

NO!
NEEDS are just three things:
FOOD
CLOTHING and
SHELTER

So whether in the time of Adam or Noah or Elijah or Jesus or Today human NEEDS remain the same FOOD CLOTHING and SHELTER it's our WANTS that's unlimited/numerous! smiley
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Aemmyjah(m): 11:38am On May 27
FxMasterz:

Yeah, I hate ignorance and that's why I asked "won't you be disfellowshipped?" Your arrogance knows no bound.

The second question I'll like to ask is "Are the members of your GB aware you're attending Uni?" The third question is "Did you attend Uni after you joined the JW cult or before?"

Show us where we condemn university education
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by FxMasterz: 11:46am On May 27
Aemmyjah:

Show us where we condemn university education

I have been using the word 'Discouraged' and I think that's the right word. My recent use of the word 'condemn is an oversight. Courz and Achorladey know better than me in these things and can provide more clarifications.

To the best of my knowledge, JW has been discouraging its members from attending university.

Now, answer all my 3 questions.

2 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:51am On May 27
FxMasterz:

I have been using the word 'Discouraged' and I think that's the right word. My recent use of the word 'condemn is an oversight. Courz and Achorladey know better than me in these things and can provide more clarifications.

To the best of my knowledge, JW has been discouraging its members from attending university.

Now, answer all my 3 questions.

Surely you only argue blindly!

So how does the word DISCOURAGE and CONDEMN mean the same?

Please try to go back and study ENGLISH just to know how to use words appropriately because i can discourage my child from doing something that doesn't mean i condemned that thing! wink
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by FxMasterz: 12:00pm On May 27
MaxInDHouse:

NO!
NEEDS are just three things:
FOOD
CLOTHING and
SHELTER

So whether in the time of Adam or Noah or Elijah or Jesus or Today human NEEDS remain the same FOOD CLOTHING and SHELTER it's our WANTS that's unlimited/numerous! smiley

Why do you have the habit of occasionally cutting off my mentions and quoting only one part as though that's the only thing I said?

Why are you so mischievous?

Now, back up your myopic declaration by countering what I said in my previous mention as copied below:

I just don't want to argue with you because your understanding of the matter is still very kindergarten.

(For example, when you need shelter, do you put your shelter inside bush? You need someone to clear the bush. Do you build your shelter with saliva? Someone makes the blocks and another builds with it. Someone made the roofing sheet and another fixes your roof. You need roads leading to your house. Someone made the roads and another produces the machines that make the roads conducive for you. We are yet to talk about vehicles that make movements easy for you as well as those who have to learn to produce those vehicles. Or do you want to trek from your house to London if you have to visit London? The list goes on for food production too. It takes a process and the process needs knowledgeable people. We've not talked about the clothing, the makers of it and those who build the machines that help make the clothes. We've not talked about the lightening of your house. The makers of the bulbs that you keep buying. The makers of the machines that produce those bulbs and all the humans who have to learn how to do all those things and supply electricity to your shelter. Should we talk about the water supply to your house too and the resources that make water available for your use?)

We can go on and on and on like that. The 3 three basic needs are composite needs that create other needs which MUST also be met. People have to learn how to meet these needs and solve those problems. We go to the university basically for this reason.

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by FxMasterz: 12:09pm On May 27
MaxInDHouse:

Surely you only argue blindly!

So how does the word DISCOURAGE and CONDEMN mean the same?

Please try to go back and study ENGLISH just to know how to use words appropriately because i can discourage my child from doing something that doesn't mean i condemned that thing! wink

Are desperately looking for something to argue about or what?

What is the meaning of this stray mention you made after I said my use of the word 'condemn' was an oversight.

Or you don't know what 'oversight' means? Go check a dictionary.

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:12pm On May 27
FxMasterz:

Why do you have the habit of occasionally cutting off my mentions and quoting only one part as though that's the only thing I said?

Why are you so mischievous?

Now, back up your myopic declaration by countering what I said in my previous mention as copied below:

[/b]I just don't want to argue with you because your understanding of the matter is still very kindergarten.[/b]

[b]For example, when you need shelter, do you put your shelter inside bush? You need someone to clear the bush. Do you build your shelter with saliva? Someone makes the blocks and another builds with it. Someone made the roofing sheet and another fixes your roof. You need roads leading to your house. Someone made the roads and another produces the machines that make the roads conducive for you. We are yet to talk about vehicles that make movements easy for you as well as those who have to learn to produce those vehicles. Or do you want to trek from your house to London if you have to visit London? The list goes on for food production too. It takes a process and the process needs knowledgeable people. We've not talked about the clothing, the makers of it and those who build the machines that help make the clothes. We've not talked about the lightening of your house. The makers of the bulbs that you keep buying. The makers of the machines that produce those bulbs and all the humans who have to learn how to do all those things and supply electricity to your shelter. Should we talk about the water supply to your house too and the resources that make water available for your use?[/b]

Obviously you hate the truth but let me poke your bubble of deception.

How many houses do a couple NEED?
Answer: ONE
How many clothes do you need per outing?
How many dishes do you need at a moment?

But most people keeps storing up treasures as if their existence depends on what they're able to accumulate {Matthew 6:19-21} this greedy attitude is why billions finds it extremely hard to feed, clothe themselves or have a place to call their own home and it's the same reason why some carry arms to take these things by force from those accumulating it with greed and sometimes killing them! Luke 12:16-21

But if everyone is OK with the NEEDS and not WANTS i'm sure by now Nigeria will be like Paradise for all citizens because we have more than enough in this country! smiley
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by FxMasterz: 12:16pm On May 27
MaxInDHouse:

Obviously you hate the truth but let me poke your bubble of deception.

How many houses do a couple NEED?
How many clothes do you need per outing?
How many dishes do you need at a moment?

But most people keeps storing up treasures as if their existence depends on what they're able to accumulate {Matthew 6:19-21} this greedy attitude is why billions finds it extremely hard to feed, clothe themselves or have a place to call their own home and it's the same reason why some carry arms to take these things by force from those accumulating it with greed and sometimes killing them! Luke 12:16-21

But if everyone is OK with the NEEDS and not WANTS i'm sure by now Nigeria will be like Paradise for all citizens because we have more than enough in this country! smiley

My dear that's not what we're even discussing. Take your childish arguments away from me. I've already shown you how the basic needs attract other needs. Go and rest with that.

What I'm here to tell you is that we go to the university to learn how to solve problems and not to learn how to be smart.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (91) (Reply)

Can A Spirit Filled Christians Still Be Possessed By Demon(s)? / How To Summon Good Luck Fortune Spirit For Help / 2019: Catholic Church Will Enforce Ban On Political Prophecy – Bishop Onaga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.