Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,961 members, 7,863,415 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:22 PM

Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible - Religion (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible (12158 Views)

7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses / How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us / Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecy For 2019 And His Use Of Bible References (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (91) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:20pm On May 27
FxMasterz:

Why do you like twisting Scriptures like this? What's wrong with you Maxindhouse? Aren't you ashamed?
The verse says they were obedient to the FAITH. Not to the apostles or disciples. To the FAITH please.

Faith in God according to scriptures or in Christ as taught by Jesus' disciples? smiley

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:22pm On May 27
FxMasterz:

Lol.
So, China has no university?
It's technical school students that's producing telephones not university degrees! wink
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:24pm On May 27
FxMasterz:

This is more serious than I thought. Maxindhouse, can you see that you're being deceived?
The bolded caught my attention. You mean the leaders of the JW actually rule over them?

Just as they are ruling over Nigeria and Ghana shey? cheesy
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by FxMasterz: 2:24pm On May 27
MaxInDHouse:

Faith in God according to scriptures or in Christ as taught by Jesus' disciples? smiley

Our obedience is to the Lord Jesus alone. We obey Christian leaders, not blindly. Only when they're in alignment with Christ.

Paul said "Be ye followers of me as I am of Christ Jesus." 1 Cor. 11:1.

The principle was put into consideration in that book of Acts. That's why we're told they were obedient to the FAITH. Not to some men.

2 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by FxMasterz: 2:26pm On May 27
MaxInDHouse:

It's technical school students that's producing telephones not university degrees! wink

I'm asking you where those students' teachers learnt it from?

3 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Courz: 2:28pm On May 27
FxMasterz:

I'm sure Courz would prove it beyond reasonable doubt. He has presented proofs for everything he said here, so I have cause to believe him because of his track records. While you on the other hand have attempted to deceive me several times by manipulating my words and even the Bible. You have even subtly presented epic to me as epi just to prove a false point.

Now, that you're regretting your decision to attend a university, I hope you'll cancel your NYSC and shun any invitation to go collect your degree certificate from your school. You lying hypocrite!

Hahahahahahahaha. At the bolded, Fornicator Aemmyjah is nothing but an Idiot. He will never forfeit his education. To show his hypocrisy, he will never try it because he knows the way his life will advance from Bad to worse. In almost every JW Convention, they are always giving talks about University Education, about how JWs should instead learn a skill they can use to come and work for Watchtower for free. They say people going for University Education are depending on the things of the world. Then they will interview some JW youths on stage who will come with very useless testimonies of how they forfeited scholarship or University and now do what they call pioneering. They do this to sway JWS to discourage them from University.

FxMasterz, the real reason they kick against University is because: in order to control people, you must make them as illiterate as possible because such people are easy to manipulate. Anything you tell them, they will take. University education equips you with Critical thinking skills that will help you to survive. Watchtower doesn't want that. They want JWs as dependent on them as possible and they believe anything that is stupid to a normal human, they will take It without questioning.

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:30pm On May 27
FxMasterz:

Our obedience is to the Lord Jesus alone. We obey Christian leaders, not blindly. Only when they're in alignment with Christ.

Paul said "Be ye followers of me as I am of Christ Jesus." 1 Cor. 11:1.

The principle was put into consideration in that book of Acts. That's why we're told they were obedient to the FAITH. Not to some men.

So who taught them what Christ commanded? Matthew 28:18-20
Is it not the same disciples who never attended their Rabbinic schools? Act 4:13

Therefore who are they obedient to, is it what their Rabbis taught or what the Apostles taught as they received from Jesus? Hebrews 13:7, 17 smiley
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:31pm On May 27
FxMasterz:

I'm asking you where those students' teachers learnt it from?
From China! smiley
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by FxMasterz: 2:33pm On May 27
Courz:

Hahahahahahahaha. At the bolded, Fornicator Aemmyjah is nothing but an Idiot. He will never forfeit his education. To show his hypocrisy, he will never try it because he knows the way his life will advance from Bad to worse. In almost every JW Convention, they are always giving talks about University Education, about how JWs should instead learn a skill they can use to come and work for Watchtower for free. They say people going for University Education are depending on the things of the world. Then they will interview some JW youths on stage who will come with very useless testimonies of how they forfeited scholarship or University and now do what they call pioneering. They do this to sway JWS to discourage them from University.

FxMasterz, the real reason they kick against University is because: in order to control people, you must make them as illiterate as possible because such people are easy to manipulate. Anything you tell them, they will take. University education equips you with Critical thinking skills that will help you to survive. Watchtower doesn't want that. They want JWs as dependent on them as possible and they believe anything that is stupid to a normal human, they will take It without questioning.

At the bolded, I guessed as much. There's no sane reason for anyone to discourage university education other than using such discouragement as a tool for control.

2 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Courz: 2:46pm On May 27
FxMasterz:

At the bolded, I guessed as much. There's no sane reason for anyone to discourage university education other than using such discouragement as a tool for control.

Gbam. In their conventions when talking about University Education, they will quote Bible verses that have absolutely nothing to do with University Education then twist the verses to make it mean what they want. Ask Fornicator Aemmyjah and Islamist Mad MaxinDhouse if there is one single Bible verse about University Education. They have forgotten that some disciples of Jesus were educated and Jesus never told them to forfeit education to be his disciple. Everything you see in this JW Cult is nothing but manipulation. Control. Period. Every single JW I know is against this doctrine from their GB about University Education but they can't speak out because they are in a Cult! They are Prisoners. Prisoners in their own homes for that matter.

I know of one Congregation coordinator who was hiding the fact that his daughter is in the University. Why is he hiding it from his fellow JWS? Because he knows that bad belle JWs will go and report him to the Circuit Overseer to drop him from his position. Just look at the useless lives JWs are living. Life of fear. Fear and trembling. No freedom because they have allowed a bunch of Freemasons into their lives.

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Courz: 2:59pm On May 27
RussellRutherfo:

This is really informative and Eye opening.

You are seeing the magic they are performing with made up fantasies. All they do is come up with a Doctrine, go and dabble in Spiritism to get how to twist the Bible very well and come up with imaginary stories to feed JWs. No wonder their Lazarus and the Rich Man interpretation never made sense to me. It refused to register in my brain when I was a JW because it was made up Bullshit.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by FxMasterz: 2:59pm On May 27
Courz:

Gbam. In their conventions when talking about University Education, they will quote Bible verses that have absolutely nothing to do with University Education then twist the verses to make it mean what they want. Ask Fornicator Aemmyjah and Islamist Mad MaxinDhouse if there is one single Bible verse about University Education. They have forgotten that some disciples of Jesus were educated and Jesus never told them to forfeit education to be his disciple. Everything you see in this JW Cult is nothing but manipulation. Control. Period. Every single JW I know is against this doctrine from their GB about University Education but they can't speak out because they are in a Cult! They are Prisoners. Prisoners in their own homes for that matter.

I know of one Congregation coordinator who was hiding the fact that his daughter is in the University. Why is he hiding it from his fellow JWS? Because he knows that bad belle JWs will go and report him to the Circuit Overseer to drop him from his position. Just look at the useless lives JWs are living. Life of fear. Fear and trembling. No freedom because they have allowed a bunch of Freemasons into their lives.

Quite pathetic. Very pathetic. It makes me feel really heavy. These GBs are very wicked men, and people like Aemmyjah, Cornelboy, Janosky, Michael547 and Maxindhouse have submitted their entire reasonings to be corrupted and controlled by these wicked men.

See how Aemmyjah first presented his case as though he had the full backing of his cult to attend the university. Why do they thrive on deception?

2 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:07pm On May 27
FxMasterz:

Aemmyjah, Cornelboy, Janosky, Michael547 and Maxindhouse have submitted.

Be OBEDIENT to those who are taking the lead among you and be SUBMISSIVE , for they are keeping watch over you as those who will render an account, so that they may do this with joy and not with sighing, for this would be damaging to you. Hebrews 13:17

And they continued devoting themselves to the teaching of the apostles, to associating together, to the taking of meals, and to prayers. Act 2:42

God's ORGANIZED PEOPLE! smiley
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Courz: 3:09pm On May 27
FxMasterz:

Quite pathetic. Very pathetic. It makes me feel really heavy. These GBs are very wicked men, and people like Aemmyjah, Cornelboy, Janosky, Michael547 and Maxindhouse have submitted their entire reasonings to be corrupted and controlled by these wicked men.

See how Aemmyjah first presented his case as though he had the full backing of his cult to attend the university. Why do they thrive on deception?

At the bolded, it is because of who they serve. Like Father, Like Son. You should understand that the fruits of a group of people is a reflection of the entity they serve. Jehovah's witnesses are very secretive people who are obsessed with maintaining a Fake image which is nothing but Deception. The Cult is all about showing off a Fake image. Once you join this Cult, you will become like them. This is why Apostle Paul warned not to allow such people into your homes because whatever is following them is contagious. They are not even aware of the deceptive spirit they are displaying because they are delusional and a strong spiritual veil is covering their eyes which will not allow the Light of truth to shine through.

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 3:12pm On May 27
Aemmyjah:

Show us from our own publication or our website (not an apostate site) where we condemn university education

What a question from stupid apostate peddling brains grin grin grin

Your own very words here denigrate university education, MaxInDHouse was even saying you and your likes should throw it into the trash since billionaires of today are not university graduate. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by FxMasterz: 3:22pm On May 27
MaxInDHouse:

Be OBEDIENT to those who are taking the lead among you and be SUBMISSIVE , for they are keeping watch over you as those who will render an account, so that they may do this with joy and not with sighing, for this would be damaging to you. Hebrews 13:17

And they continued devoting themselves to the teaching of the apostles, to associating together, to the taking of meals, and to prayers. Act 2:42

God's ORGANIZED PEOPLE! smiley

I knew you'll find these scriptures to quote. I also knew you'll not consider that the Bible balanced it by making us know that they should be obeyed as long as they're obeying Christ.

Earlier in that same Hebrews 13:

"Remember your leaders, who spoke the word of God to you. Consider the outcome of their way of life and imitate their faith" Hebrews 13:7

The emphasis in the above scripture:

1. They must speak the Word of God, not their own words.

2. Don't follow blindly but consider their ways and the outcome of their ways if it's in alignment with the Word of God which they preach.

2 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 3:22pm On May 27
MaxInDHouse:

Surely you only argue blindly!

So how does the word DISCOURAGE and CONDEMN mean the same?

Please try to go back and study ENGLISH just to know how to use words appropriately because i can discourage my child from doing something that doesn't mean i condemned that thing! wink

See the madness and insanities peddling brains lying and manipulating his words now
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 3:23pm On May 27
FxMasterz:

I knew you'll find these scriptures to quote. I also knew you'll not consider that the Bible balanced it by making us know that they should be obeyed as long as they're obeying Christ.

Earlier in that same Hebrews 13:

"Remember your leaders, who spoke the word of God to you. Consider the outcome of their way of life and imitate their faith" Hebrews 13:7

The emphasis in the above scripture:

1. They must speak the Word of God, not there own words.

2. Don't follow blindly but consider their ways and the outcome of their ways if it's in alignment with the Word of God which they preach.

That's why he jumped verse 7 to pick 17 that matches his lies and manipulations packed into his madness and insanities peddling brains grin grin

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 3:25pm On May 27
FxMasterz:

I have been using the word 'Discouraged' and I think that's the right word. My recent use of the word 'condemn is an oversight. Courz and Achorladey know better than me in these things and can provide more clarifications.

To the best of my knowledge, JW has been discouraging its members from attending university.

Now, answer all my 3 questions.

They know they discourage university education. They want to manipulate and lie on top of your head to advance their agenda grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by FxMasterz: 3:25pm On May 27
achorladey:

That's why he jumped verse 7 to pick 17 that matches his lies and manipulations packed into his madness and insanities peddling brains grin grin

Lol.

That's what he does. He'll either cut off scriptures or cut off your own words and present the part he has retained as though that's the only thing that was said.

2 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by FxMasterz: 3:26pm On May 27
achorladey:

They know they discourage university education. They want to manipulate and lie on top of your head to advance their agenda grin grin grin

They already failed.

2 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Courz: 3:28pm On May 27
FxMasterz:

Lol.

That's what he does. He'll either cut off scriptures or cut off your own words and present the part he has retained as though that's the only thing that was said.

That's what they are taught to do. Just like their Watchtower cutting off vital information from Scholars and other sources and then picking only the part that favours their Doctrine. Deceit. From Satan.

2 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by FxMasterz: 3:32pm On May 27
Courz:

That's what they are taught to do. Just like their Watchtower cutting off vital information from Scholars and other sources and then picking only the part that favours their Doctrine. Deceit. From Satan.

Yeah, I vividly remember an instance here on this thread. They're well groomed in the art of deception.

2 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 3:58pm On May 27
FxMasterz:

Lol.

How many times have we discussed this same verse with them.

They want to remain subservient to their GODS of men housed in USA even when those men pack lies and manipulations into their brains as spiritual food grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 4:03pm On May 27
Courz:

You can imagine same set of people that just said people that are not graduate are billionaires and denigrating the essence of university education. After seeing superior reasoning skills they backtrack into they didn't condemn university education

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by FxMasterz: 4:09pm On May 27
achorladey:

How many times have we discussed this same verse with them.

They want to remain subservient to their GODS of men housed in USA even when those men pack lies and manipulations into their brains as spiritual food grin grin grin grin

They love the lies. That's why they too lie to others.

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Courz: 4:18pm On May 27
achorladey:

You can imagine same set of people that just said people that are not graduate are billionaires and denigrating the essence of university education. After seeing superior reasoning skills they backtrack into they didn't condemn university education

Speaking from both sides of their mouth. Very confused people.

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Aemmyjah(m): 4:56pm On May 27
FxMasterz:

You said university education is not mandatory
Now you are mad at a group that do not preach that university education is mandatory
You be mumu 😂
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Aemmyjah(m): 4:58pm On May 27
FxMasterz:

I'm sure Courz would prove it beyond reasonable doubt. He has presented proofs for everything he said here, so I have cause to believe him because of his track records. While you on the other hand have attempted to deceive me several times by manipulating my words and even the Bible. You have even subtly presented epic to me as epi just to prove a false point.

Now that you're regretting your decision to attend a university, I hope you'll cancel your NYSC and shun any invitation to go collect your degree certificate from your school. You lying hypocrite!

Pls tell him to prove it
Someone will tell you that your wife used to sleep with every male in school and you will go home ranting at her

So all my life, in this economy where youth unemployment is very high, even if I go for service and return, you think want to use it to be running around for job shey? You be mumu

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 5:05pm On May 27
Courz:

Speaking from both sides of their mouth. Very confused people.

Na their mode of operation to deceive people

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:06pm On May 27
FxMasterz:

I knew you'll find these scriptures to quote. I also knew you'll not consider that the Bible balanced it by making us know that they should be obeyed as long as they're obeying Christ

So which group leaders are OBEYING Christ in a better way than the GOVERNING BODY of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES?

Let me know them so i can start obeying them as they're obeying Christ!

Only GOVERNING BODY of the JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES are following Christ Jesus that's why they're the only group that is making their followers PREACHING and TEACHING globally zealously and industriously just as Jesus did.

Oya present them otherwise you're not even a member of Jesus' sheep at all! Matthew 25:34-46 smiley
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 5:07pm On May 27
Aemmyjah:

You said university education is not mandatory
Now you are mad at a group that do not preach that university education is mandatory
You be mumu 😂

Because thr stupidity peddling of your brains wants to make not mandatory a synonyms of discouraged grin grin grin grin

The attributes of your stupidity peddling brains

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (91) (Reply)

Trust, Humility & Sacrifice - The Secrets Of The Wealthiest Men In The Bible / Richest Church In The World / Can A Spirit Filled Christians Still Be Possessed By Demon(s)?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.