Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,716 members, 7,840,810 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

UN General Assembly Backs Palestinian Bid For Full Membership - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / UN General Assembly Backs Palestinian Bid For Full Membership (11686 Views)

U.S Vetoes Palestinian Bid For Recognition As Full U.N Member State / UN General Assembly Rebukes US Embargo On Cuba / Taliban Requests To Address UN General Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UN General Assembly Backs Palestinian Bid For Full Membership by Krismas(m): 11:40am On May 11
tctrills:

You seem confused. How does Niger and Obidients come into this.
The Palestinians are lucky to have first class brains like yours on their side.
grin i tot u said america must agree to everything before it come to pass in this world? and as for obidient, i can only assume, if u dont like tinubu, then u must like obidient?. grin
Re: UN General Assembly Backs Palestinian Bid For Full Membership by DeepSight(m): 11:41am On May 11
tctrills:

You are not seeing the other side of it. If you are, you will not be too comfortable with a Palestinian state.

So you wish to even deny them a State. Your head is far too high up Israeli aass.
Re: UN General Assembly Backs Palestinian Bid For Full Membership by erico2k2(m): 11:41am On May 11
tctrills:

Funny you. Would you mind a bet . By the end of this year, there would be no Palestine nation.
I think you mean no Gaza. The occupied part of Palestine is a small fraction to the sea, not all of Palestine are occupied, you guys do not seem to know this.
Re: UN General Assembly Backs Palestinian Bid For Full Membership by DeepSight(m): 11:42am On May 11
erico2k2:

Both sides have Muslim and xtians, besides Palestine has more xtians than Israel do!

Palestine is predominantly Muslim. Israel is predomantly Jewish.
Re: UN General Assembly Backs Palestinian Bid For Full Membership by tctrills: 11:44am On May 11
erico2k2:

Tell me something I don't know then, what's wrong in having that state?
There is nothing wrong on having a Palestinian state.
But if given now there will be most likely a civil war from the very first year.
The Palestinians want Hamas and not the PA.
Also, any further attack on Israel will be viewed differently. It will be see as an all out war between two nations.
Lastly, if this happens without negotiations with Israel, the Palestinians with end up with very little land in the West Bank.
Re: UN General Assembly Backs Palestinian Bid For Full Membership by tctrills: 11:47am On May 11
erico2k2:

I think you mean no Gaza. The occupied part of Palestine is a small fraction to the sea, not all of Palestine are occupied, you guys do not seem to know this.
Actually, when the Palestinians talk about being occupied, they are mainly referring to the West Bank and not even Gaza. Israel has no problem if Palestine occupied part of the west bank becomes a country of its own but it becomes very complex when you talk about border dispute.
Re: UN General Assembly Backs Palestinian Bid For Full Membership by Krismas(m): 11:48am On May 11
tctrills:

Funny you. Would you mind a bet . By the end of this year, there would be no Palestine nation.
grin end of this year? i cant bet on time. but i certainly can bet on the inevitability of the actualization of the Palestinian nation. it is certain. u see, Romans stayed in Palestine for 129years before they failed.
Greeks stayed close to 700yrs before they failed
Arabs stayed 700yrs
Israel is there now for 75yrs
the common thing to all colonizing powers of Palestine is that their stay will come to nothing. wen, is wot i cannot bet upon
Re: UN General Assembly Backs Palestinian Bid For Full Membership by tctrills: 11:49am On May 11
DeepSight:

So you wish to even deny them a State. Your head is far too high up Israeli aass.
Insulting me would not give them a state. And I don't want my head in Palestine ass.
Re: UN General Assembly Backs Palestinian Bid For Full Membership by safariman(m): 11:51am On May 11
Emeskhalifa:

Let me ask you, why does Isreal not want Palestinians to have a country of theirs?

Because Israel considers all of the lands currently occupied by Palestinians as theirs and as promised to them by God. They said all Judea and Samaria from the sea to river Jordan
Re: UN General Assembly Backs Palestinian Bid For Full Membership by tctrills: 11:51am On May 11
Krismas:
grin i tot u said america must agree to everything before it come to pass in this world? and as for obidient, i can only assume, if u dont like tinubu, then u must like obidient?. grin
Do what has come to pass? Does Palestine now have an independent state?
Also, more than 6 million Nigerians voted for Atiku. Stop being confused.
Re: UN General Assembly Backs Palestinian Bid For Full Membership by DeepSight(m): 11:51am On May 11
tctrills:

Insulting me would not give them a state. And I don't want my head in Palestine ass.

I havent insulted you, I just stated a fact. Perhaps my choice of words was too erotic for you.
Re: UN General Assembly Backs Palestinian Bid For Full Membership by tctrills: 11:54am On May 11
Krismas:
grin end of this year? i cant bet on time. but i certainly can bet on the inevitability of the actualization of the Palestinian nation. it is certain. u see, Romans stayed in Palestine for 129years before they failed.
Greeks stayed close to 700yrs before they failed
Arabs stayed 700yrs
Israel is there now for 75yrs
the common thing to all colonizing powers of Palestine is that their stay will come to nothing. wen, is wot i cannot bet upon
The common thing is that the people you call the Palestinians have never had a nation in that land. That's the only common thing here and a Palestinian nation is not inevitable. Just because you wish for something does not make it inevitable.
Re: UN General Assembly Backs Palestinian Bid For Full Membership by tctrills: 11:55am On May 11
DeepSight:

I havent insulted you, I just stated a fact. Perhaps my choice of words was too erotic for you.
I am not offended by your insults or choice of words. You Hamas bros are all the same and I have gotten used to your type this last few months.
Re: UN General Assembly Backs Palestinian Bid For Full Membership by erico2k2(m): 11:57am On May 11
DeepSight:

Palestine is predominantly Muslim. Israel is predomantly Jewish.
Did you read what I wrote, I said there are more xtians in Palestine than in Israel
Re: UN General Assembly Backs Palestinian Bid For Full Membership by Krismas(m): 11:58am On May 11
tctrills:

Do what has come to pass? Does Palestine now have an independent state?
Also, more than 6 million Nigerians voted for Atiku. Stop being confused.
grin LOL
Are u now talking for 6million Nigerians? wen all the while, i was talking about YOU? grin
As for Palestine and America. i like to remind of u of wot the Iranian president said.
SOMETIMES NEGOTIATION DOES NOT WORK, ONLY MISSILES WORK IN THOSE CASES grin
and as we speak now, Israel is burning, thanks to Hezbollah and Hamas missiles. its a language the Zionists understand
Re: UN General Assembly Backs Palestinian Bid For Full Membership by tctrills: 12:01pm On May 11
Krismas:
grin LOL
Are u now talking for 6million Nigerians? wen all the while, i was talking about YOU? grin
As for Palestine and America. i like to remind of u of wot the Iranian president said.
SOMETIMES NEGOTIATION DOES NOT WORK, ONLY MISSILES WORK IN THOSE CASES grin
and as we speak now, Israel is burning, thanks to Hezbollah and Hamas missiles. its a language the Zionists understand
I don't know where you get your news from but as of now, more Hamas, Iranian and Hezbollah terrorists have died since October 07 than the number of Israelis they have killed. So we know who is on fire.
Re: UN General Assembly Backs Palestinian Bid For Full Membership by DeepSight(m): 12:01pm On May 11
tctrills:

I am not offended by your insults or choice of words. You Hamas bros are all the same and I have gotten used to your type this last few months.

I am no "Hamas bro" - Anyone who knows me on this forum knows how much I detest all religion - especially Islam. I am a simple human being with a conscience who recognises oppression, colonialism and apartheid for the evil that they are. You, on the other hand, are a simpleton who worships oppresors, is tied to the religion of a stranger, is deluded by that religion into supporting inhumanity by people not even of that religion, and who lacks a conscience and moral compass.

That you could say Palestine should not even have a state - seals it all.

1 Like

Re: UN General Assembly Backs Palestinian Bid For Full Membership by DeepSight(m): 12:01pm On May 11
erico2k2:

Did you read what I wrote, I said there are more xtians in Palestine than in Israel

You are not following the discussion.
Re: UN General Assembly Backs Palestinian Bid For Full Membership by tctrills: 12:04pm On May 11
DeepSight:

I am no "Hamas bro" - Anyone who knows me on this forum knows how much I detest all religion - especially Islam. I am a simple human being with a conscience who recognises oppression, colonialism and apartheid for the evil that they are. You, on the other hand, are a simpleton who worships oppresors, is tied to the religion of a stranger, is deluded by that religion into supporting inhumanity by people not even of that religion, and who lacks a conscience and moral compass.

That you could say Palestine should not even have a state - seals it all.
Being a Hamas bro has nothing to do with religion. So I don't get your argument. Again, when you guys claim inhumanity. I guess it just a lack of knowledge.
Let's start from Nigeria, was the Biafran war a genocide?
Also. have you been silent about the genocide in Sudan. Or the plight of Christians in Syria?
Have you written anything about the Kurdish independence? Stop the hypocrisy
Re: UN General Assembly Backs Palestinian Bid For Full Membership by Deltancapo: 12:13pm On May 11
Re: UN General Assembly Backs Palestinian Bid For Full Membership by Deltancapo: 12:16pm On May 11
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
The US is the most hypocritical nation on earth. You just voted against Palestinian statehood then turn around to say that your vote does not reflect opposition to Palestinian statehood. How on earth is 9 votes greater than 143 votes at the General Assembly?? Tell me how it's a unilateral decision of the UNITED NATIONS when the majority members at the UN voted in favor of a Palestine state?

IT'S no longer democracy because it does not favour your strategic interestđŸ˜œ. Watch as they veto the General Assembly resolution at the Security Council.

They will still fail the world is bigger than satanic America,look how Babylon has fallen in our own generation.
Re: UN General Assembly Backs Palestinian Bid For Full Membership by Krismas(m): 12:17pm On May 11
tctrills:

The common thing is that the people you call the Palestinians have never had a nation in that land. That's the only common thing here and a Palestinian nation is not inevitable. Just because you wish for something does not make it inevitable.
if palestinians never had a nation, why then did former Israel prime minister Ishak shamir, signed a pledge to be loyal to THE GOVERNMENT OF PALESTINE, in 1943 and even spent the palestinian pound till 1948? just to get the job of a street cleaner in Palestine

Re: UN General Assembly Backs Palestinian Bid For Full Membership by DeepSight(m): 12:17pm On May 11
tctrills:

Being a Hamas bro has nothing to do with religion. So I don't get your argument. Again, when you guys claim inhumanity. I guess it just a lack of knowledge.
Let's start from Nigeria, was the Biafran war a genocide?
Also. have you been silent about the genocide in Sudan. Or the plight of Christians in Syria?
Have you written anything about the Kurdish independence? Stop the hypocrisy

You really dont know me. I am actually writing a book on Darfur.
As for the Biafran War, the world recognized the food blockade imposed at the time as a war crime under the Geneva Convention 1948, and thus the leaders of the Federal Government at the time were indeed war criminals. Particularly Obafemi Awolowo and Yakubu Gowon.
Re: UN General Assembly Backs Palestinian Bid For Full Membership by Deltancapo: 12:18pm On May 11
ThiefnubuBandit:
They are wasting their time. On the mandate of the Israeli Government we stand!!!

Look at this forsaken illiterate from uninhabitable ravaged land, your own Doom will be 10x of Palestine.

Thank God the whole world recognized Palestine,who know once Fulani will start dealing with your generation.
Re: UN General Assembly Backs Palestinian Bid For Full Membership by DeepSight(m): 12:19pm On May 11
tctrills:

There has never been a nation of Palestine? Your ignorance is staggering.
Re: UN General Assembly Backs Palestinian Bid For Full Membership by Tiney: 12:19pm On May 11
ThiefnubuBandit:
They are wasting their time. On the mandate of the Israeli Government we stand!!!
it's very obvious

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UN General Assembly Backs Palestinian Bid For Full Membership by Krismas(m): 12:21pm On May 11
tctrills:

I don't know where you get your news from but as of now, more Hamas, Iranian and Hezbollah terrorists have died since October 07 than the number of Israelis they have killed. So we know who is on fire.
grin they live in denial grin grin
the fires are still raging in Kiryat Shmona" settlement as we speak and the zionist colonialist have not been able to quench it grin grin

Re: UN General Assembly Backs Palestinian Bid For Full Membership by DeepSight(m): 12:29pm On May 11
Krismas:
if palestinians never had a nation, why then did former Israel prime minister Ishak shamir, signed a pledge to be loyal to THE GOVERNMENT OF PALESTINE, in 1943 and even spent the palestinian pound till 1948? just to get the job of a street cleaner in Palestine

The person you are addressing here believes that worshipping his Jesus means supporting Israel.

1 Like

Re: UN General Assembly Backs Palestinian Bid For Full Membership by Krismas(m): 12:33pm On May 11
grin There's a rumour doing the rounds in Chinese circles.
The genocide committed by Israel in Gaza will receive a great deal of retaliation, and the retaliation will not stop even if the war ends.They've got plans for Israeli Jews to go and live in Ukraine, based on the fear of reprisals.
Re: UN General Assembly Backs Palestinian Bid For Full Membership by tctrills: 12:33pm On May 11
Krismas:
grin they live in denial grin grin
the fires are still raging in Kiryat Shmona" settlement as we speak and the zionist colonialist have not been able to quench it grin grin
What about the fires in Gaza and Lebanon and the Iranian generals killed. My boy you are the one in denial.
Re: UN General Assembly Backs Palestinian Bid For Full Membership by tctrills: 12:33pm On May 11
DeepSight:

There has never been a nation of Palestine? Your ignorance is staggering.
Guy we don't need to lie to prove our pont. Just mention the year.
Re: UN General Assembly Backs Palestinian Bid For Full Membership by tctrills: 12:36pm On May 11
DeepSight:

You really dont know me. I am actually writing a book on Darfur.
As for the Biafran War, the world recognized the food blockade imposed at the time as a war crime under the Geneva Convention 1948, and thus the leaders of the Federal Government at the time were indeed war criminals. Particularly Obafemi Awolowo and Yakubu Gowon.
But I have never seen your posts on Nairaland. And you call for justice for the igbos, the Kurds. I have never seen you speak about the apartheid of the Palestinians in Lebanon. So clearly something is wrong.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Corruption Seen Rising In Trump's US: Transparency Intl / US Secretary Of State Blinken Says Ukraine Will Be NATO Member / Mugabe At African Union: Let’s Stand Up To West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.