Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,797 members, 7,841,094 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

UN General Assembly Backs Palestinian Bid For Full Membership - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / UN General Assembly Backs Palestinian Bid For Full Membership (11690 Views)

U.S Vetoes Palestinian Bid For Recognition As Full U.N Member State / UN General Assembly Rebukes US Embargo On Cuba / Taliban Requests To Address UN General Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UN General Assembly Backs Palestinian Bid For Full Membership by Krismas(m): 2:55pm On May 11
grin

1 Like

Re: UN General Assembly Backs Palestinian Bid For Full Membership by Friend22(m): 2:59pm On May 11
tctrills:

First, there is nothing called world wide ethical standards.
And talking about standards. Israel was just found not guilty of genocide at a world court. So what exactly is your problem?
You think Israel is oppressing the Palestinians but millions of people across the world do not agree with you.
Personally I don't think you are insane, I just think you are uninformed like millions across the world and you are too lazy to do your research.

grin grin i am just laughing at your naivety!
You are either acting like a baby who don't have a mind of his or her own to be objective or you're just pretending to be an adult.

Do you know the orthodox Jews do not support the on going genocide .
Do you know professor Norman Finkelstein a Jewish professor who have always being outspoken against the going genocide?

Do you know about Tom Hinkle and his likes who have constantly spoken and written against all the Israelis atrocities?
Do you know them?!

So,you think your views are the only standard by which right and wrong can be gauged?
It is such a pity that a person of your standing will stoop so low to dehumanise a people simply because they don't pander to whatever ulterior proclivities you have.

You need to be human first before seeing that the oppressor here has always being Israel backed by America and other spineless nations who we can't even recall their names.

Even the Spanish president as spoken against this oppression same with Nelson Mandela the epitome of democracy in Africa and the world over have said several times that the world can only be free when the people of Palestine are free.

You think these people are not well informed? but you who have probably being brainwashed by Western news media and maybe your pastor knows better?!

I am deeply sorry on your behalf.
Re: UN General Assembly Backs Palestinian Bid For Full Membership by tctrills: 3:08pm On May 11
Krismas:
grin look at matthew mark luke and john for instance, how many people know, that those names were randomly imposed upon those books, that were found without author names to them wotsoever? same thing with the writings of Josephus. its filled with scholastic fraud and downright forgeries. no body takes Josephus seriously outside religious morons and crackhead evangelicals. nevertheless, u still can answer the quiz. IF ALL JEWS WERE PURGED TO EUROPE BY ROMANS, WHO THEN WERE THE ROMANS RULING OVER IN PALESTINE?
Oga I have no interest in your personal opinion. Tell me where the records of Josephus are wrong and then we can have a real discussion.
You call christians morons yet you are the one putting out nonsense without a single evidence or record to back your words.
Now the premise of your question is even wrong for many reasons. Purging one group out doesn't mean the land would remain empty
Re: UN General Assembly Backs Palestinian Bid For Full Membership by tctrills: 3:10pm On May 11
Friend22:

You are either acting like a baby who don't have a mind of his or her own to be objective or you're just pretending to be an adult.

Do you know professor Norman Finkelstein a Jewish professor who have always being outspoken against the going genocide?

Do you know about Tom Hinkle and his likes who have constantly spoken and written against all the Israelis atrocities?
Do you know them?!

So,you think your views are the only standard by which right and wrong can be gauged?
It is such a pity that a person of your standing will stoop so low to dehumanise a people simply because they don't pander to whatever ulterior proclivities you have.

You need to be human first before seeing that the oppressor here has always being Israel backed by America and other spineless nations who we can't even recall their names.

Even the Spanish president as spoken against this oppression same with Nelson Mandela the epitome of democracy in Africa and the world over have said several times that the world can only be free when the people of Palestine are free.

You think these people are not well informed? but you who have probably being brainwashed by Western news media and maybe your pastor knows better?!

I think it would be naive of me to swallow the words of someone like you.
We are talking of things that occured before you and I were born and you want me to believe you and not the words of ancient historians and people in that field. Honestly do you understand the meaning of naivety.
What exactly is your point, you mentioned a few people on your side and that makes you right. Is that how intelligent people think. Do you want me to mention those on my side and make this a popularity contests. Bro you are the child here. I don't need the Spanish president to teach me how to think. I choose to educate myself and learn from both sides and I suggest you do the same.
Re: UN General Assembly Backs Palestinian Bid For Full Membership by okeyfrank: 3:12pm On May 11
HAMAS and their terrorism in the Middle East should be blamed for the suffering of the 'innocent' amongst the Palestinians...

Israel has the right to defend themselves against the Islamic terrorists in the middle east...

Those crazy misguided jihadists masquerading as Muslims should know that the time for their primordial terrorist actions has passed long ago...

Gaza Strip, the West Bank, Jerusalem, etc, were ALL Israeli territories before the holocaust...

Israel has come to take what belongs to them since the Palestinians [HAMAS & supporters] decided to attack Israel on October 7th...

No amount of 'name calling', terrorist gang up, etc, can stop Israel from defeating HAMAS and other terrorists in the region...

Israel is for peace, if Palestinians want peace...

Israel is also very prepared and ready to give Iran and other terrorists in the region what they deserve...

The good and peaceful ones amongst the Palestinians should join Israel and the rest of the peaceful world to decimate HAMAS and their terrorist alies, for peace in the region.
Re: UN General Assembly Backs Palestinian Bid For Full Membership by general111(m): 3:13pm On May 11
Krismas:
grin but wot can be said about the 800thousand israeli settlers in the north who have been displaced from their homes admist rockets from hezbollah on daily basis, who are now planning to breakway galilee from israel? which is worse?
The idf is already in rafah sir
I thought you said israel can not enter rafah.
Before,it was the idf cannot enter Gaza,lately it became rafah.now Hezbollah want to breakway galilee grin grin..
I admire your intelligence,but this you war postulations has been altogether wrong...
Re: UN General Assembly Backs Palestinian Bid For Full Membership by olawonder(m): 3:14pm On May 11
Too many diplomatic experts on Nairaland… I bet some of you guys have more experience and internationally recognized honours in foreign affairs than the thousands of ambassadors sitting at the UN!
Re: UN General Assembly Backs Palestinian Bid For Full Membership by general111(m): 3:15pm On May 11
Empiree:
You live on lala land. Watch The Electronic Intifadah on YouTube. They show real footage of fighting. There is no such thing as hiding behind the civilians. It was a plain flight.. They only people using human shields are IDF. And you don't even have shame. Usual is not fighting this alone. Basically the whole of western power with Israel vs a small armed group and they still can't win in 7 months. Some you think this is very shameful of them?.

Usual is a European colonial project they planted in the middle East.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTU1bXon_cw?si=lHq1ffppwQ78uJ45
Good for you brother
Re: UN General Assembly Backs Palestinian Bid For Full Membership by tctrills: 3:18pm On May 11
Krismas:
grin I think the pics show three coffins grin
show me one single hamas coffin cheesy
i am locked in on gaza, i dont want to be distracted to another warfront for now
Loool now you are locked in Gaza. Now that you have seen that your stands are nonsense, you lock yourself in Gaza. I love this.
Now let me ask you, from your pictures and videos, how many Hamas members have been killed.
Since you are following this war, this should be the easiest question for you.
Provide the picture and tell me how many Hamas members have been killed.
Re: UN General Assembly Backs Palestinian Bid For Full Membership by Empiree: 3:24pm On May 11
What has Holocaust got to do with Palestinians?. Holocaust took place on Europe. Palestine is in the middle East. How do you manage to conflate the two?. Holocaust is European problem not Arabs.
okeyfrank:
HAMAS and their terrorism in the Middle East should be blamed for the suffering of the 'innocent' amongst the Palestinians...

Israel has the right to defend themselves against the Islamic terrorists in the middle east...

Those crazy misguided jihadists masquerading as Muslims should know that the time for their primordial terrorist actions has passed long ago...

Gaza Strip, the West Bank, Jerusalem, etc, were ALL Israeli territories before the holocaust...

Israel has come to take what belongs to them since the Palestinians [HAMAS & supporters] decided to attack Israel on October 7th...

No amount of 'name calling', terrorist gang up, etc, can stop Israel from defeating HAMAS and other terrorists in the region...

Israel is for peace, if Palestinians want peace...

Israel is also very prepared and ready to give Iran and other terrorists in the region what they deserve...

The good and peaceful ones amongst the Palestinians should join Israel and the rest of the peaceful world to decimate HAMAS and their terrorist alies, for peace in the region.
Re: UN General Assembly Backs Palestinian Bid For Full Membership by tctrills: 3:24pm On May 11
Friend22:

Do you know them?!

Let me play your foolish game for a while.
Here are a list of people supporting Israel
Carly. Gal Gadot, Jerry Seinfeld, Jamie Lee Curtis, Chris Pine, Mayim Bialik, Liev Schreiber, Amy Schumer and Michael Douglas

Clearly, you can't think are research for yourself. According to you, it has to be right if madela and the Spanish president says so.
And you call me naive?
You have lost the right to use that word.
Re: UN General Assembly Backs Palestinian Bid For Full Membership by general111(m): 3:33pm On May 11
Krismas:
grin but wot can be said about the 800thousand israeli settlers in the north who have been displaced from their homes admist rockets from hezbollah on daily basis, who are now planning to breakway galilee from israel? which is worse?
Can you focus on the point I stated here instead of shifting like you always do.
Can you cartegorically say that aljazeera has not been falsifying her reports against israel.?
Because the video I saw proved so.
Re: UN General Assembly Backs Palestinian Bid For Full Membership by general111(m): 3:35pm On May 11
tctrills:

Loool now you are locked in Gaza. Now that you have seen that your stands are nonsense, you lock yourself in Gaza. I love this.
Now let me ask you, from your pictures and videos, how many Hamas members have been killed.
Since you are following this war, this should be the easiest question for you.
Provide the picture and tell me how many Hamas members have been killed.
He doesn't know how many Hamas has been killed.
He will tell you to ask the idf,because according to him only Hamas has been doing the killing..
Infact they have killed a hundred and fifty thousand members of the idf. grin grin
Re: UN General Assembly Backs Palestinian Bid For Full Membership by Friend22(m): 3:37pm On May 11
tctrills:

Let me play your foolish game for a while.
Here are a list of people supporting Israel
Carly. Gal Gadot, Jerry Seinfeld, Jamie Lee Curtis, Chris Pine, Mayim Bialik, Liev Schreiber, Amy Schumer and Michael Douglas

Clearly, you can't think are research for yourself. According to you, it has to be right if madela and the Spanish president says so.
And you call me naive?
You have lost the right to use that word.

I am not playing a game lady!

I am laying facts for your to see.

Mentioning the names of actors is way too foolish.
How do actors represent the real picture of what is going on?

Okay,let's leave out those people for the sake of objectivity .

Do you think it is right to kill innocent women and children because Hamas captured some hostages?

It's the ratio of killing by amount commensurate with that of Israel?

Do we kill people who know nothing about an action simply because they share the same territory with us?

You remember the Okuoma killings of soldiers in Delta State?
Would it be justified to kill just anybody that reside there simply because some of their sons killed soldiers?

I want you to answer me objectively.
Re: UN General Assembly Backs Palestinian Bid For Full Membership by Friend22(m): 3:40pm On May 11
general111:

Can you focus on the point I stated here instead of shifting like you always do.
Can you cartegorically say that aljazeera has not been falsifying her reports against israel.?
Because the video I saw proved so.

I think I now believe what Mark Twain said below in the picture

You people will never change ,even if your lives were at stake.

Re: UN General Assembly Backs Palestinian Bid For Full Membership by tctrills: 3:42pm On May 11
Friend22:

I am not playing a game lady!

I am laying facts for your to see.

Mentioning the names of actors is way too foolish.
How do actors represent the real picture of what is going on?

Okay,let's leave out those people for the sake of objectivity .

Do you think it is right to kill innocent women and children because Hamas captured some hostages?

Do we kill people who know nothing about an action simply because they share the same territory with us?

Would it be justified to kill just anybody that reside there simply because some of their sons killed soldiers?

I want you to answer me objectively.
Oga you are only playing games and a very foolish one for that matter. By posting names of people on your side instead of talking about the issue.
This is not a popularity contest. You should know this.
Learn, study and research then you will be qualified to discuss the issues without naming people.
Re: UN General Assembly Backs Palestinian Bid For Full Membership by tctrills: 3:42pm On May 11
general111:

He doesn't know how many Hamas has been killed.
He will tell you to ask the idf,because according to him only Hamas has been doing the killing..
Infact they have killed a hundred and fifty thousand members of the idf. grin grin
He is just a fool
Re: UN General Assembly Backs Palestinian Bid For Full Membership by general111(m): 3:45pm On May 11
Friend22:

I think I now believe what Mark Twain said below in the picture

You people will never change ,even if your lives were at stake.
Oga change from what to what?
How has the oct7th attack helped Gaza?
Abeg don't quote me if you have nothing sensible to say.
Re: UN General Assembly Backs Palestinian Bid For Full Membership by Obaranje: 3:55pm On May 11
Krismas:
grin am sure america and israel AGREE for Niger to boot them out of their country? grin
dey wyne ursef. america and israel are soon to collect wotowoto grin
and if you dont care about Tinubu government, freely relocate to israel and work on their farms grin
or wait for OBIdient turn, so that u can join the container economy of lie lie grin grin
whenever the tide is against you, na so you go dey yan off point.

What is the relationship between USA leaving Niger and the global politics taking place in the UN?

You will never cease to amaze us, always yaning opata on nairaland
Re: UN General Assembly Backs Palestinian Bid For Full Membership by Empiree: 4:17pm On May 11
general111:

It exposed what we all knew long ago about Israel. Come to USA. Young generation now hate Israel compared to 2008's Israel-Palestine war. Israel enjoyed all the PR but today, Israel lost PR war.

People now see Israel for what it is, a genocidal racist apartheid regime. I hope you know Israel is collapsing from within. Galilee (Northern Israel) is declaring it's independence from Israel because Israeli govt can no longer protect them.

It is also reported that millions of Israelis have left since Oct 7 and only few said they will return after genocide is over. Many of them said they are not coming back to Israel. it is only Africans that think Israel is a "God chosen" while the rest of the world are protesting against genocide.

Other benefit is people are now questioning how Israel was created and they discovered it was fraudulent creation. So if you like continue to support genocide. This is what happened in South Africa in the early 90s. When South Africa apartheid was about to collapse it was so fierce against the indigenous people until it collapsed.

Isræl is on that same edge right now. Zionists apartheid regime is crumbling that's why they want to hold on to this genocide. It's been 7 months and they have achieved no military objectives. This is a failure.

Yuan Gallant (Israel defense secretary)said, "we must win this war if we don't we will not be able to live in the Middle East".

This means ceasefire is the end of Benjamin Neyanyahu and Israel facing possible criminal charges that will finally put nail on its coffin.

And lastly you said how did Oct 7 help Gaza. Well it does. Palestinians had been forgotten as of Oct 6, 2023 and it is now back to center stage and the state of Palestine is being recognized by many nations. For me I don't support state of Palestine alongside Israel. This is just temporary solution. The lasting solution is the entire region should be once democratic state of Palestine with everyone having equal rights from the river Nile to river Euphrates commonly refers to as "from the river to the sea"

Re: UN General Assembly Backs Palestinian Bid For Full Membership by Obaranje: 4:31pm On May 11
Krismas:
grin end of this year? i cant bet on time. but i certainly can bet on the inevitability of the actualization of the Palestinian nation. it is certain. u see, Romans stayed in Palestine for 129years before they failed.
Greeks stayed close to 700yrs before they failed
Arabs stayed 700yrs
Israel is there now for 75yrs
the common thing to all colonizing powers of Palestine is that their stay will come to nothing. wen, is wot i cannot bet upon
why can't you bet on time after 143 nations have voted already, which have brought America and Israel on the mud,

See ehnn, no be everything be about emotions and over sabi wey you dey do for nairaland because you hate Israel and support your fellow Muslim brothers

The moment you learn to see things from reality that's when you will truly understand what's going on in the middle east.

The middle east is like a classroom, Israel is the perfect or class monitor, America is the teacher/lecturer.

America is using Israel as a tool to monitor the political affairs of the middle east. The class prefect always have the backing of the teacher/lecturer to flog and write the names of any noise maker/ defaulter of the class

The teacher will always protect his class prefect from the hands of stubborn student like Iran and Hezbollah and houthis with their gangs hamas

America will never leave Israel for this stubborn gangs of Iran and his proxis to keep terrorizing

Therefore what ever the teacher decides that's what happens in his class, if the whole school like let them vote against the class prefect the one vote of the teacher over ride all their votes

That is the meaning of being a political world power

Though I feel for the little children over there because it becoming too much but at the same time I blame Hamas for not putting them into consideration before attacking Israel knowing the consequences

Sorry krismas, Israel wants to end this once and for all. No more cease fire today and tomorrow another attack.

Take heart krismas, Israel is verrrryyyy far from any cease fire as it stands now. They want to end it all this time even if it means sending everything there into Egypt.
Re: UN General Assembly Backs Palestinian Bid For Full Membership by Friend22(m): 4:33pm On May 11
tctrills:

Oga you are only playing games and a very foolish one for that matter. By posting names of people on your side instead of talking about the issue.
This is not a popularity contest. You should know this.
Learn, study and research then you will be qualified to discuss the issues without naming people.

I asked some questions.
Are you willing to objectively answer them or, you are just one of those hypocrite who play to the gallery?

Answer the damn questions damn it!
Re: UN General Assembly Backs Palestinian Bid For Full Membership by Friend22(m): 4:39pm On May 11
general111:

You are really naive,I am saying this with every iota of certainty.
So,the whole fight started on Oct 7?
I know most you supporting Israel are just loud mouths without any evidence to back up your contrived views.

For the sake of argument let's say,Hamas actually caused this all,is the killing commensurate?

West Bank is not controlled by Hamas but Israeli forces have attacked and killed many there for years and still do at will.

But those who are zombies will argue with their partially dead grey matter that "all is fair in war."

Being a zombie is a bigger curse than being a goat.
At least a goat identifies what good and what's bad for it ,but not so for a zombie whose mind has being programmed to see excreta as cake.

Like I said,you don't know this stuff and definitely can make it up.

It's either you remain silent and learn or we will take down your over bloated ignorance with evidence.

1 Like

Re: UN General Assembly Backs Palestinian Bid For Full Membership by ScarletBrace(m): 4:44pm On May 11
Homiesjinxbank:
Now you know what Russia is fighting for in Ukraine (Bipolarity).

One country can not be deciding the fate of others.

War in Ukraine go go far gan.

Imagine USA,EU and NATO countries are supplying Ukraine weapons, but they're telling China to not supply weapons to Russia, China kept telling them why are you accepting old Soviet Union Countries to NATO? If NATO is an open door policy, why wasn't Russia accepted into the fold when she asked for membership?

Xi jumping asked these two questions, but none is yet to provide answer!!

Talking nonsense.
Looks like you Putin boys read upside down, if at all you do.

The whole world saw what Hitler did. They began seeing socialism and communism from the same lense. The USSR became the next threat owing to her size and military strength. Why did most countries feel insecure with a strong USSR? Because they saw the similarities in the leadership style of the Nazis and the Communists. The tendency of controlling and crushing oppositions through legal measures laced with fear and intimidation. Hitler and Stalin were dictators with territorial ambitions to grab lands and extend their borders. Same thing Putin is doing today.
This is one of the reasons NATO was formed. Curbing the expansion and influence of totalitarian systems, which USSR, significantly represented at the time. Warsaw pact was also formed by Soviet States, but democratic systems had the greater appeal with its emerging features of globalization and open economies, as well as shared securities.
Russia never applied to be part of NATO but had requested earlier to join in 1954 but was turned down. She then came up with Warsaw pact the following year. I think Putin also asked the then NATO Chief some time ago, (2001 or thereabout), for Russia to be given an invitation to join NATO. The Chairman then told him Russia needs to go through the application process - which Putin never attempted.
Now Putin is doing to Ukraine, what Hitler did to Poland and you think Ukraine shouldn’t be supported?
You must be a sadist. A damned one at that.
Re: UN General Assembly Backs Palestinian Bid For Full Membership by Obaranje: 4:45pm On May 11
Krismas:
grin LOL
Are u now talking for 6million Nigerians? wen all the while, i was talking about YOU? grin
As for Palestine and America. i like to remind of u of wot the Iranian president said.
SOMETIMES NEGOTIATION DOES NOT WORK, ONLY MISSILES WORK IN THOSE CASES grin
and as we speak now, Israel is burning, thanks to Hezbollah and Hamas missiles. its a language the Zionists understand
I am still trying to understand what the world burning mean to you krismas

This is how you were celebrating October 7 Last year. How can a place be burning and nothing is being destroyed? Abi na water them take build Israel?

You want to know the true meaning of burning?? Visit Gaza and Rafa currently you will understand the true meaning of burning

Thank God you still have something to console yourself of this strong pain from small Israel

Imaginary burning of Israel, Ehya sorry krismas if wishes were horses beggars will ride
Re: UN General Assembly Backs Palestinian Bid For Full Membership by Obaranje: 4:51pm On May 11
DeepSight:

You really dont know me. I am actually writing a book on Darfur.
As for the Biafran War, the world recognized the food blockade imposed at the time as a war crime under the Geneva Convention 1948, and thus the leaders of the Federal Government at the time were indeed war criminals. Particularly Obafemi Awolowo and Yakubu Gowon.
war criminals still working freely and receiving national honors
Re: UN General Assembly Backs Palestinian Bid For Full Membership by Obaranje: 4:56pm On May 11
Krismas:
grin BREAKING| Colombia President Gustavo Petro calls for the International Criminal Court (ICC) to issue an arrest warrant for Netanyahu.
hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha loooooooolzzzzzzz hahahaha hahahaha lolllllz a beg I won pea for pant this ahfar no go kill me with laughter

Krismas if wishes were horses beggars will ride.

Keep on deluding yourself
Re: UN General Assembly Backs Palestinian Bid For Full Membership by tctrills: 4:57pm On May 11
Friend22:

I asked some questions.
Are you willing to objectively answer them or, you are just one of those hypocrite who play to the gallery?

Answer the damn questions damn it!
Oga stop swearing. You Hamas bros are all the same, always aggressive.

Now let's answer all your questions

It's wrong to kill innocent people no matter the reason but the death of innocent people in war is inevitable.
I would love you to mention the war that was fought in an urban area without the death of the innocent. It's painful but can't be prevented.

This is a foolish question. The goal in every war fought since the creation has never been commensurate killing rather to overcome your enemy.
No army in the world hopes for commensurate killing, so let's count this one as an unintelligent question.

This is basically the same question as the first. You are in other words asking if it is right to kill the innocent.
But then let me answer it a bit differently. If everyone goes by your school of thought, then we are only encouraging terrorism. Terrorists world wide would know that so long as they hide behind innocent women and children, they are free to commit any atrocity.
Sometimes we have to take hard decisions to eliminate evil and make this world a better place.

Good question. First, the Nigerian army has a duty to protect the people of Okuama because they are Nigerians. Hamas owes the people of Gaza the same responsibility because they are the government of Gaza. If it were your citizens, I understand applying more caution.
But then, I see the IDF are applying great caution.
In the Afghan war, the ratio of civilian to military deaths was 9:1. Israel has by far, the lowest ratio of civilian deaths in any urban war modern history. Please verify if you don't believe.
Please ask more questions. This is much better than mentioning who is on your side. Let's face the issues.
It's clear that you are growing.
Re: UN General Assembly Backs Palestinian Bid For Full Membership by general111(m): 5:04pm On May 11
Friend22:

You are really naive,I am saying this with every iota of certainty.
So,the whole fight started on Oct 7?
I know most you supporting Israel are just loud mouths without any evidence to back up your contrived views.

For the sake of argument let's say,Hamas actually caused this all,is the killing commensurate?

West Bank is not controlled by Hamas but Israeli forces have attacked and killed many there for years and still do at will.

But those who are zombies will argue with their partially dead grey matter that "all is fair in war."

Being a zombie is a bigger curse than being a goat.
At least a goat identifies what good and what's bad for it ,but not so for a zombie whose mind has being programmed to see excreta as cake.

Like I said,you don't know this stuff and definitely can make it up.

It's either you remain silent and learn or we will take down your over bloated ignorance with evidence.
I would love to clear your ignorance but I don't like exchanging words with people on this forum.
Check all my comments if you have ever seen me call anyone here a fool or use abusive words.
Since you have decided to start calling me names just to make a point,better you don't quote me again.
Shey you think you have all the information in this world about this conflict?
No waahala.
Like I said before,shift you have nothing concrete to say.
Re: UN General Assembly Backs Palestinian Bid For Full Membership by Obaranje: 5:06pm On May 11
Krismas:
grin u are the one that lack shame grin
cos u think killing an enemy is the greatest achievement in a conflict?
if u kill an enemy, he is buried and thats all. but if u wound an enemy in battle, he becomes a burden to his troop, they will be forced to care for him, hospitalize him and spend money on him. he becomes a drain to their war effort.
check out how Iranian missiles WOUNDED Israelis that day. they were so panicked, they literarily were rushing out of the country. the notion that israel is a safe haven for jews, was shredded by Iran that nite alone

https://youtube.com/shorts/Lfhki41bJxI?si=7kWyxTGqI9nZqGy1

https://youtube.com/shorts/qCZn4FoLs00?si=jsXVww8PqyqlK1S2
while Israel is living in reality, you keep on living in quote and emotions

Na krismas go pay for the hospital bills of the wounded soldiers na him go sit down take care of them, as he keeps doing this Israel is busy killing Iranian generals whipping the ass of the terrorist Hamas and leveling Rafa.

Krismas no die of pain from Israel hand I take Allah take beg you, your village people still you to fulfill that your dream of becoming an alfar in their village mouse
Re: UN General Assembly Backs Palestinian Bid For Full Membership by general111(m): 5:09pm On May 11
Empiree:
It exposed what we all knew long ago about Israel. Come to USA. Young generation now hate Israel compared to 2008's Israel-Palestine war. Israel enjoyed all the PR but today, Israel lost PR war.

People now see Israel for what it is, a genocidal racist apartheid regime. I hope you know Israel is collapsing from within. Galilee (Northern Israel) is declaring it's independence from Israel because Israeli govt can no longer protect them.

It is also reported that millions of Israelis have left since Oct 7 and only few said they will return after genocide is over. Many of them said they are not coming back to Israel. it is only Africans that think Israel is a "God chosen" while the rest of the world are protesting against genocide.

Other benefit is people are now questioning how Israel was created and they discovered it was fraudulent creation. So if you like continue to support genocide. This is what happened in South Africa in the early 90s. When South Africa apartheid was about to collapse it was so fierce against the indigenous people until it collapsed.

Isræl is on that same edge right now. Zionists apartheid regime is crumbling that's why they want to hold on to this genocide. It's been 7 months and they have achieved no military objectives. This is a failure.

Yuan Gallant (Israel defense secretary)said, "we must win this war if we don't we will not be able to live in the Middle East".

This means ceasefire is the end of Benjamin Neyanyahu and Israel facing possible criminal charges that will finally put nail on its coffin.

And lastly you said how did Oct 7 help Gaza. Well it does. Palestinians had been forgotten as of Oct 6, 2023 and it is now back to center stage and the state of Palestine is being recognized by many nations. For me I don't support state of Palestine alongside Israel. This is just temporary solution. The lasting solution is the entire region should be once democratic state of Palestine with everyone having equal rights from the river Nile to river Euphrates commonly refers to as "from the river to the sea"
Who are the people that now see Israel for what it is?
You and the students that are being arrested?
Re: UN General Assembly Backs Palestinian Bid For Full Membership by Empiree: 5:11pm On May 11
Obaranje:
hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha loooooooolzzzzzzz hahahaha hahahaha lolllllz a beg I won pea for pant this ahfar no go kill me with laughter

Krismas if wishes were horses beggars will ride.

Keep on deluding yourself
South Africa also called on ICC to arrest him and his war criminal cabinet. Lady Pandor said if African leader was doing what Israel is doing ICC would have issued arrest warrant

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

US Secretary Of State Blinken Says Ukraine Will Be NATO Member / Mugabe At African Union: Let’s Stand Up To West / #Olaf Scholz To Succeed Merkel As German Chancellor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.