Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,893 members, 7,838,205 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

UN General Assembly Backs Palestinian Bid For Full Membership - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / UN General Assembly Backs Palestinian Bid For Full Membership (11517 Views)

U.S Vetoes Palestinian Bid For Recognition As Full U.N Member State / UN General Assembly Rebukes US Embargo On Cuba / Taliban Requests To Address UN General Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UN General Assembly Backs Palestinian Bid For Full Membership by general111(m): 8:35am On May 11
Originality007:

U dey mind the muumuu wey no no anything.

Even the palestinas never support the two states, what dey want is Israel to b gone
Palestines have rejected the two states resolution almost 7 times and keeps blaming Israel.
From 2005,till now Hamas could have built for themselves a good and thriving society.
But they were busy asking for the death
Of all Jews...
You want to build a nation on the death of an entire race?
No one will drive the Jews out of that land,not even the UN.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UN General Assembly Backs Palestinian Bid For Full Membership by id4sho(m): 8:36am On May 11
Kelklein:
This is not new.. the general assembly has been backing the bid long time.. they just lack the liver to follow it through because of the fear and influence of one country

Now, that's the boss cheesy

2 Likes

Re: UN General Assembly Backs Palestinian Bid For Full Membership by general111(m): 8:36am On May 11
id4sho:

Forget this kids, they won't read but come on nairaland with yeye opinion.
I just tire.
Israel will not even stop till they drive out Hamas.
That's just it.

4 Likes

Re: UN General Assembly Backs Palestinian Bid For Full Membership by itoba4real(m): 8:38am On May 11
Palestine can have their own state as long as they don't come near Jerusalem, because that's Gods city and note that when we get to the stage where all the nations will gather against isreal then know that is the end,that's when God himself will battle for them for we are coming close to that day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UN General Assembly Backs Palestinian Bid For Full Membership by Fiscus105(m): 8:41am On May 11
I pray it won't be beginning of the end for Isreal, wen you are going beyond ur boundary and everyone is begging you in which you keep going strong headed,.... definitely you would loose surporters and u will be alone.
Re: UN General Assembly Backs Palestinian Bid For Full Membership by Whalis: 8:44am On May 11
What is so special about this? Is Ukraine not a full member?
Re: UN General Assembly Backs Palestinian Bid For Full Membership by general111(m): 8:46am On May 11
Fiscus105:
I pray it won't be beginning of end for Isreal, wen you are going beyond ur boundary and everyone to beg you but keep strong head,.... definitely you would loose surporters and u will be alone.
Nothing is ending Israel Bros.
Hamas has made it clear that they want the blood of Jews.
They want Jews out of the land,if you were Jews what will you do?
Clap for Hamas I guess

2 Likes

Re: UN General Assembly Backs Palestinian Bid For Full Membership by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 8:48am On May 11
Emeskhalifa:

Let me ask you, why does Isreal not want Palestinians to have a country of theirs?

Why does Nigeria not want Biafra to have a government of their own?

2 Likes

Re: UN General Assembly Backs Palestinian Bid For Full Membership by SlavaUkraini: 8:48am On May 11
God1000:
This is unprecedented, Israel has been dealt another blow

Which kind blow.... ?

You anti-Semitic fellow

Did you read the article you copied and pasted on Nairaland.... ?

It states clearly that this does not guarantee the Palestinians statehood but just a vote that says that they are "qualified" to be admitted as a member state...

The vote must still pass through the UN security council.... Where the US will scatter the plans of the Descendants of Goliath and Delilah.

Expect a US veto again

The state of Palestine can only come to fruition only at the terms laid out by America and Israel..

If they accept those terms...... fine

If they reject it.... Then they should continue to agitate and clamour for statehood for the next 100 years.

3 Likes

Re: UN General Assembly Backs Palestinian Bid For Full Membership by misreal(m): 8:48am On May 11
Whalis:
What is so special about this? Is Ukraine not a full member?
maybe palestines will now be a member of NATO
Re: UN General Assembly Backs Palestinian Bid For Full Membership by id4sho(m): 8:49am On May 11
Fiscus105:
I pray it won't be beginning of end for Isreal, wen you are going beyond ur boundary and everyone to beg you but keep strong head,.... definitely you would loose surporters and u will be alone.
Are you new to international politics, this is not the first time.
Hamas wants Jerusalem shocked, e no shock you. Dead body go surplus gan💯

1 Like

Re: UN General Assembly Backs Palestinian Bid For Full Membership by iSense247: 8:49am On May 11
Emeskhalifa:

Let me ask you, why does Isreal not want Palestinians to have a country of theirs?
Because Palestinians are ruled by terrorists.

I would like to know why he’s holding hostages if he wants peace and why did they start this war so don’t blame Israel for your stupidity you’re getting what you deserve go Israel do what you have to do

1 Like

Re: UN General Assembly Backs Palestinian Bid For Full Membership by jiz: 8:49am On May 11
The fear of Isreal is the beginning of ...... grin grin
Re: UN General Assembly Backs Palestinian Bid For Full Membership by Mccullum: 8:49am On May 11
EdiskyHarry:
Israel has every right to defend itself against Hamas terrorist group.

HAMAS is terrorist to you, to me HAMAS is a resistance brigade that is fighting for the actualization of Palestine sovereignty.

Israel is apartheid terrorist state. That enjoys killing Palestinians and occupying their lands since 1948 till date.

1 Like

Re: UN General Assembly Backs Palestinian Bid For Full Membership by misreal(m): 8:51am On May 11
id4sho:

Dead body go supply's my brother grin grin.
And to think that there are people hailing them to go and take Jerusalem.

1 Like

Re: UN General Assembly Backs Palestinian Bid For Full Membership by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:52am On May 11
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
The US is the most hypocritical nation on earth. You just voted against Palestinian statehood then turn around to say that your vote does not reflect opposition to Palestinian statehood. How on earth is 9 votes greater than 143 votes at the General Assembly?? Tell me how it's a unilateral decision of the UNITED NATIONS when the majority members at the UN voted in favor of a Palestine state?

IT'S no longer democracy because it does not favour your strategic interest😜. Watch as they veto the General Assembly resolution at the Security Council.

You think the equal in UN is real? There are situations in this world where one is a majority. That's exactly what's playing out in the UN assembly. The 9 who voted against the endorsement of Palestinia is strong enough to deny them. Do you want me to elaborate?
Re: UN General Assembly Backs Palestinian Bid For Full Membership by misreal(m): 8:52am On May 11
Mccullum:

HAMAS is terrorist to you, to me HAMAS is a resistance brigade that is fighting for the actualization of Palestine sovereignty.

Israel is apartheid terrorist state. That enjoys killing Palestinians and occupying their lands since 1948 till date.
The way to resist is to kill innocent women and children ba?

1 Like

Re: UN General Assembly Backs Palestinian Bid For Full Membership by id4sho(m): 8:53am On May 11
SlavaUkraini:

Which kind blow.... ?

You anti-Semitic fellow

Did you read the article you copied and pasted on Nairaland.... ?

It states clearly that this does not guarantee the Palestinians statehood but just a vote that says that they are "qualified" to be admitted as a member state...

The vote must still pass through the UN security council.... Where the US will scatter the plans of the Descendants of Goliath and Delilah.

Expect a US veto again

The state of Palestine can only come to fruition only at the terms laid out by America and Israel..

If they accept those terms...... fine

If they reject it.... Then they should continue to agitate and clamour for statehood for the next 100 years.
Their mind go touch ground
Re: UN General Assembly Backs Palestinian Bid For Full Membership by id4sho(m): 8:54am On May 11
misreal:

Dead body go surplus my brother grin grin.
And to think that there are people hailing them to go and take Jerusalem.
Re: UN General Assembly Backs Palestinian Bid For Full Membership by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:54am On May 11
diamondbody:
After the Ottoman Empire lost WWI, the British received a mandate to manage Palestine. The British promised the Jewish people a country in the Balfour Declaration and also promised the Palestinians independence. Israel declared independence in 1948 after the British handed the mandate off to the UN.

The same UN is still playing this silly game decades late.

It's not UN that's playing the game; it's the Arab League. There's a lot to Palestinian states than UN could do.

1 Like

Re: UN General Assembly Backs Palestinian Bid For Full Membership by Kingson28: 8:59am On May 11
[quote author=Emeskhalifa post=129894823]

Palestine should only be a province under Israel.
Simple.
Why is UN not voting for statehood for the Kurds and Biafra and Western Sahara, etc?

2 Likes

Re: UN General Assembly Backs Palestinian Bid For Full Membership by tradepunter: 8:59am On May 11
God1000:

Failed TERRORIST..... YOU END IS NEAR.... DONT DIE OF HEART ATTACK BECAUSE OF YOUR HATE..... ISLAMIC JIHADIST, THEY NEVER EVER END WELL
Re: UN General Assembly Backs Palestinian Bid For Full Membership by Thegamingorca(m): 9:02am On May 11
shadrach77:
It won't see the light of the day. Palestine will never become a nation. USA will always veto the idea

That's not the aim. The vote clearly shows the world's position on the happenings in the middle east. Ppl are continually moving away from Israels propaganda and supporting the idea that they are committing genocide grin

2 Likes

Re: UN General Assembly Backs Palestinian Bid For Full Membership by ruggedtimi(m): 9:04am On May 11
id4sho:

not just hamas...Muslims want Jerusalem since the time after Jesus. Muslims have always wanted Jerusalem.
Re: UN General Assembly Backs Palestinian Bid For Full Membership by Idaytesj29(m): 9:05am On May 11
general111:

You really do not know what Hamas is after do you?..
What hamas wants is the entire Israel.
The entire landmass of Israel.
If they really wanted a country,what have they been doing in Gaza since 2005 when Israel left?

And are you the spokesperson of Hamas to know all of that?
Re: UN General Assembly Backs Palestinian Bid For Full Membership by SlavaUkraini: 9:05am On May 11
Fiscus105:
I pray it won't be beginning of the end for Isreal, wen you are going beyond ur boundary and everyone is begging you in which you keep going strong headed,.... definitely you would loose surporters and u will be alone.

Stop praying and start reading and reading...

This can never be the beginning of the end for Israel...

America will veto this move and the people of Palestine can only have a state if they succumb to the demands of the US and Israel

1 Like

Re: UN General Assembly Backs Palestinian Bid For Full Membership by viodemus: 9:07am On May 11
I stand with the great state of Isreal. The igbo tribe from the great region of Africa, stands with Israel. Let there be no doubt, if we could make it there in the millions, we would have been there dealing with those terrorists mercilessly.

I am also happy that the great state of Israel, understands their crises, but also respects the concerns of Oga Joe Wisen.

May God continue to bless the igbos, israel, finland, the USA, and other great people.

1 Like

Re: UN General Assembly Backs Palestinian Bid For Full Membership by Idaytesj29(m): 9:08am On May 11
tradepunter:

Failed TERRORIST..... YOU END IS NEAR.... DONT DIE OF HEART ATTACK BECAUSE OF YOUR HATE..... ISLAMIC JIHADIST, THEY NEVER EVER END WELL

You are actually the terrorist and terror enabler here. He made a comment and you send him threats, You should be ashamed of yourself, your terrorism is worse than that of Israel Zionists.

1 Like

Re: UN General Assembly Backs Palestinian Bid For Full Membership by SSpeter(m): 9:09am On May 11
God1000:
if the US does not recognize a country, it is just an illusion

2 Likes

Re: UN General Assembly Backs Palestinian Bid For Full Membership by general111(m): 9:09am On May 11
Idaytesj29:

And are you the spokesperson of Hamas to know all of that?
grin ;Domo...
Ah..
grin grin
If you don't know what Hamas is after, please don't quote me again.
Use google
Re: UN General Assembly Backs Palestinian Bid For Full Membership by jonnyjustcome22: 9:09am On May 11
God1000:
Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: UN General Assembly Backs Palestinian Bid For Full Membership by id4sho(m): 9:10am On May 11
ruggedtimi:
not just hamas...Muslims want Jerusalem since the time after Jesus. Muslims have always wanted Jerusalem.
💯 Yeah , that violence no go end

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Duterte To Jail Those Who Refuse COVID-19 Vaccines / Evidence Continues To Emerge MH17 Is A False Flag Operation / Cameroon Government Launches Campaign Against Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.