Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,839 members, 7,838,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

UN General Assembly Backs Palestinian Bid For Full Membership - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / UN General Assembly Backs Palestinian Bid For Full Membership (11508 Views)

U.S Vetoes Palestinian Bid For Recognition As Full U.N Member State / UN General Assembly Rebukes US Embargo On Cuba / Taliban Requests To Address UN General Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UN General Assembly Backs Palestinian Bid For Full Membership by Krismas(m): 1:42pm On May 11
tctrills:

So Hamas allies tells you that 6k were killed and you want me to believe you a nobody on Nairaland over Qatar? Does that even make sense to you.
Secondly, war and photography are 2 very different topics.
grin grin ofcourse believe wotever is convenient for you grin grin
Israel refuse to believe over 40thousand civilians have been killed in Gaza. they call it Hamas figures
but they go to the ICJ and present an audio recording purportedly taken from a captured hamas fighter oct 7 where the so called hamas fighter, confessed to killing 10 Israeli family members in the kibbutz. so, they will not believe hamas figures of palestinians killed, but they believe hamas for israelis killed. grin grin
Re: UN General Assembly Backs Palestinian Bid For Full Membership by tctrills: 1:44pm On May 11
Krismas:
grin grin ofcourse believe wotever is convenient for you grin grin
Israel refuse to believe over 40thousand civilians have been killed in Gaza. they call it Hamas figures
but they go to the ICJ and present an audio recording purportedly taken from a captured hamas fighter oct 7 where the so called hamas fighter, confessed to killing 10 Israeli family members in the kibbutz. so, they will not believe hamas figures of palestinians killed, but they believe hamas for israelis killed. grin grin
You are right I will believe whatever I want and I choose to believe Qatar one of Palestine closest allies over a nobody on Nairaland. Call me foolish but that's just how my brain works.
Re: UN General Assembly Backs Palestinian Bid For Full Membership by Krismas(m): 1:45pm On May 11
tradepunter:

Who's the mumu ?? See this ODE.... AS IF IT CHANGES ANYTHING..... DEATH TO all Islamic terrorist and their supporters
grin how e go change anything. continue wyning ursef grin grin mumu shocked
Re: UN General Assembly Backs Palestinian Bid For Full Membership by general111(m): 1:46pm On May 11
There is nothing you say on nairaland that will change the pounding Hamas is recieving now.
Saw a video on Twitter where a palestinian was trying to curse Hamas for hiding amongst civilians,but the aljazeera journalist quickly removed the mic and started saying another thing.
This is making me see that the average Palestinian may not be in support of Hamas oh ..
If this is true,Israel should quickly destroy Hamas so the palestines can be free and live their lives.
Re: UN General Assembly Backs Palestinian Bid For Full Membership by Krismas(m): 1:47pm On May 11
tctrills:

You are right I will believe whatever I want and I choose to believe Qatar one of Palestine closest allies over a nobody on Nairaland. Call me foolish but that's just how my brain works.
grin at the end of the day, ur believe, cannot produce a single picture of hamas killed in action. while i have pics and videos of IDF killed by hamas in combat. sometimes live vids grin
Re: UN General Assembly Backs Palestinian Bid For Full Membership by tctrills: 1:48pm On May 11
Krismas:
grin i dont need ur lecture on the crusades. the word jew is a rigged word. there was no jew in the first king james bible of 1611 and in any other bible translation until the 19th century wen it was smuggled into the bible. the jews have nothing to do with palestine nor did they fight in the crusades. the jews are european and only came into palestine in the 1800s
You are entitled to your opinion but it doesn't make you right. Even before the KJV bible historians made use of the word Jew.
Shakespeare wrote about the Jews even before the KJV bible was written. Josephus wrote about the Jews even before Mohamed was born so again, you have no point.
Re: UN General Assembly Backs Palestinian Bid For Full Membership by tradepunter: 1:48pm On May 11
Krismas:
grin how e go change anything. continue wyning ursef grin grin mumu shocked

Mumu face front..... Nonsense
Re: UN General Assembly Backs Palestinian Bid For Full Membership by Mubieey: 1:49pm On May 11
EdiskyHarry:
Israel has every right to defend itself against Hamas terrorist group.

Likewise hamas has right to defend itself against the tyrant Israel
Re: UN General Assembly Backs Palestinian Bid For Full Membership by tctrills: 1:50pm On May 11
Krismas:
grin at the end of the day, ur believe, cannot produce a single picture of hamas killed in action. while i have pics and videos of IDF killed by hamas in combat. sometimes live vids grin
Only an idiot with be in the business of picture evidence. The qataris did not need to see pictures of 6000 dead Hamas terrorists. This is war not modelling.
Re: UN General Assembly Backs Palestinian Bid For Full Membership by Krismas(m): 1:51pm On May 11
general111:
There is nothing you say on nairaland that will change the pounding Hamas is recieving now.
Saw a video on Twitter where a palestinian was trying to curse Hamas for hiding amongst civilians,but the aljazeera journalist quickly removed the mic and started saying another thing.
This is making me see that the average Palestinian may not be in support of Hamas oh ..
If this is true,Israel should quickly destroy Hamas so the palestines can be free and live their lives.
grin but wot can be said about the 800thousand israeli settlers in the north who have been displaced from their homes admist rockets from hezbollah on daily basis, who are now planning to breakway galilee from israel? which is worse?
Re: UN General Assembly Backs Palestinian Bid For Full Membership by Krismas(m): 1:53pm On May 11
tctrills:

Only an idiot with be in the business of picture evidence. The qataris did not need to see pictures of 6000 dead Hamas terrorists. This is war not modelling.
grin alrite, give me another war in history, where video evidence of combat was never published. especially, combat with enemies. hamas has plenty while IDF only has dance performances on Tiktok grin
Re: UN General Assembly Backs Palestinian Bid For Full Membership by Krismas(m): 1:56pm On May 11
tradepunter:

Mumu face front..... Nonsense
grin no be u know? you are just among the 9nations of this world that say no, to palestine state. u are irrelevant grin

Re: UN General Assembly Backs Palestinian Bid For Full Membership by tctrills: 1:59pm On May 11
Krismas:
grin alrite, give me another war in history, where video evidence of combat was never published. especially, combat with enemies. hamas has plenty while IDF only has dance performances on Tiktok grin
Oya use video evidence to prove that more Germans died in WW2. Also use videos and images to prove who is winning the Yemeni war. Also use videos and images to show who is winning the war in Sudan. Do this and you will convince the world. These should be simple enough questions for you sir
Re: UN General Assembly Backs Palestinian Bid For Full Membership by Empiree: 2:00pm On May 11
You live on lala land. Watch The Electronic Intifadah on YouTube. They show real footage of fighting. There is no such thing as hiding behind the civilians. It was a plain flight.. The only people using human shields are IDF. And you don't even have shame. Isræl is not fighting this alone. Basically the whole of western power with Israel vs a small armed group and they still can't win in 7 months. Don't you think this is very shameful of them?.

Isræl is a European colonial project they planted in the middle East.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTU1bXon_cw?si=lHq1ffppwQ78uJ45
general111:
Re: UN General Assembly Backs Palestinian Bid For Full Membership by Krismas(m): 2:00pm On May 11
tctrills:

You are entitled to your opinion but it doesn't make you right. Even before the KJV bible historians made use of the word Jew.
Shakespeare wrote about the Jews even before the KJV bible was written. Josephus wrote about the Jews even before Mohamed was born so again, you have no point.
grin every reference of Shakespeare of Jew, were as European. not middle easterners. the Merchant of Venice for instance, was a european jew.
Re: UN General Assembly Backs Palestinian Bid For Full Membership by tctrills: 2:02pm On May 11
Krismas:
grin every reference of Shakespeare of Jew, were as European. not middle easterners. the Merchant of Venice for instance, was a european jew.
And what about Josephus? And many other historians many older than Islam.
Here are a few ancient historians that wrote about the Jews.
Tacitus, Josephus, Suetonius, Pliny the Elder, Pliny the Younger, and Dio Cassius, among a few others.
Re: UN General Assembly Backs Palestinian Bid For Full Membership by tradepunter: 2:03pm On May 11
Krismas:
grin no be u know? you are just among the 9nations of this world that say no, to palestine state. u are irrelevant grin

What's my concern They can go join fishes in their lagoon for all I care..... DEATH TO ALL ISLAMIC TERRORIST AND THEIR SUPPORTERS
Re: UN General Assembly Backs Palestinian Bid For Full Membership by Krismas(m): 2:05pm On May 11
tctrills:

Oya use video evidence to prove that more Germans died in WW2. Also use videos and images to prove who is winning the Yemeni war. Also use videos and images to show who is winning the war in Sudan. Do this and you will convince the world. These should be simple enough questions for you sir
grin what do u mean yemeni war? u do not realize how stupid ur questions are.
does video footages show who is winning a war? is that wot its about?
Re: UN General Assembly Backs Palestinian Bid For Full Membership by Krismas(m): 2:07pm On May 11
tradepunter:

What's my concern They can go join fishes in their lagoon for all I care..... DEATH TO ALL ISLAMIC TERRORIST AND THEIR SUPPORTERS
grin go and kill them na grin grin
abi why are u shouting here like a foolish poor man? grin
Re: UN General Assembly Backs Palestinian Bid For Full Membership by tctrills: 2:07pm On May 11
Krismas:
grin what do u mean yemeni war? u do not realize how stupid ur questions are.
does video footages show who is winning a war? is that wot its about?
Now you see your stupidity. Oya use videos to show who has killed more of their enemies in Yemen and Sudan and Syria.
Does this make it easier for you now?
Re: UN General Assembly Backs Palestinian Bid For Full Membership by Krismas(m): 2:09pm On May 11
tctrills:

And what about Josephus? And many other historians many older than Islam.
Here are a few ancient historians that wrote about the Jews.
Tacitus, Josephus, Suetonius, Pliny the Elder, Pliny the Younger, and Dio Cassius, among a few others.
grin jews have stolen the identity of the judaeans in every single ancient texts. jews are not judaeans. they only have the judaic religion in common. nothing else afterwards.

1 Like

Re: UN General Assembly Backs Palestinian Bid For Full Membership by tctrills: 2:12pm On May 11
Krismas:
grin jews have stolen the identity of the judaeans in every single ancient texts. jews are not judaeans. they only have the judaic religion in common. nothing else afterwards.
Well you can keep saying nonsense without prove but I choose to believe the historians than a nobody Nairalander. If you have proper evidence to counter recorded history then we can talk. For now, you can't blame me for not believing a nobody who has nothing to show than his words.
Re: UN General Assembly Backs Palestinian Bid For Full Membership by Krismas(m): 2:15pm On May 11
tctrills:

Now you see your stupidity. Oya use videos to show who has killed more of their enemies in Yemen and Sudan and Syria.
Does this make it easier for you now?
grin there are plenty pictures, and videos of combats btw americans and houthis. btw isis and syrian forces. btw forces at war in sudan. its only IDF that does not have combat footage with hamas grin they dont have pics or vids of hamas they have killed
Re: UN General Assembly Backs Palestinian Bid For Full Membership by tctrills: 2:17pm On May 11
Krismas:
grin there are plenty pictures, and videos of combats btw americans and houthis. btw isis and syrian forces. btw forces at war in sudan. its only IDF that does not have combat footage with hamas grin they dont have pics or vids of hamas they have killed
Oya na use those pictures to show who has killed more. Start posting the photos of houthis killed by America. Let's start from there.
If you could post IDF killed. It shouldn't be hard to post houthis killed by America.
Re: UN General Assembly Backs Palestinian Bid For Full Membership by Krismas(m): 2:18pm On May 11
tctrills:

Well you can keep saying nonsense without prove but I choose to believe the historians than a nobody Nairalander. If you have proper evidence to counter recorded history then we can talk. For now, you can't blame me for not believing a nobody who has nothing to show than his words.
grin but you can believe the nonsense that all jews were driven away from Judaea by the romans?
then who were the romans ruling over in Palestine if they drove away everybody from the country? i like to hear ur answer.
Re: UN General Assembly Backs Palestinian Bid For Full Membership by tctrills: 2:22pm On May 11
Krismas:
grin but you can believe the nonsense that all jews were driven away from Judaea by the romans?
then who were the romans ruling over in Palestine if they drove away everybody from the country? i like to hear ur answer.
Let's put it this way, you are trying to use your very limited sense to counter hundreds of years of recorded history.
Again you need to read Josephus records to understand what happened so you don't keep repeating what you don't know.
Re: UN General Assembly Backs Palestinian Bid For Full Membership by Friend22(m): 2:23pm On May 11
tctrills:

It's up to you to claim that anyone who doesn't agree with you is insane. When you get married, and your wife doesn't agree with you on some issues I guess she also becomes insane. No problem one day you will learn tolerance

Let me engaged you a little,what do you define as tolerance?
Is it good enough to tolerate people who blindly supports OPEN and BLATANT oppression?
Or,your definition of tolerance is simply that I accept a view even if it clearly goes against world wide ethical standards?

I want you to engage me sensibly o.

Will you tolerate people who support those who are constantly killing innocent people?

Please, teach me what tolerance is,I want to learn what you really mean by that word.
Re: UN General Assembly Backs Palestinian Bid For Full Membership by Krismas(m): 2:25pm On May 11
tctrills:

Oya na use those pictures to show who has killed more. Start posting the photos of houthis killed by America. Let's start from there.
If you could post IDF killed. It shouldn't be hard to post houthis killed by America.
grin so far, 17 houthi fighters have been killed by america. i have a vid of an actual bombing, that killed a houthi fighter. the friend by his side, called his name 3thrice, wept over him briefly and then buried him and returned back to take his post in fighting. its touching. but i have to look for that vid among so many vids i have. it will take time. i would like to show u dat vid

Re: UN General Assembly Backs Palestinian Bid For Full Membership by tctrills: 2:27pm On May 11
Friend22:

Let me engaged you a little,what do you define as tolerance?
Is it good enough to tolerate people who blindly supports OPEN and BLATANT oppression?
Or,your definition of tolerance is simply that I accept a view even if it clearly goes against world wide ethical standards?

I want you to engage me sensibly o.

Will you tolerate people who support those who are constantly kill innocent people?

Please, teach me what tolerance is,I want to learn what you really mean by that word.
First, there is nothing called world wide ethical standards.
And talking about standards. Israel was just found not guilty of genocide at a world court. So what exactly is your problem?
You think Israel is oppressing the Palestinians but millions of people across the world do not agree with you.
Personally I don't think you are insane, I just think you are uninformed like millions across the world and you are too lazy to do your research.
Re: UN General Assembly Backs Palestinian Bid For Full Membership by tctrills: 2:28pm On May 11
Krismas:
grin so far, 17 houthi fighters have been killed by america. i have a vid of an actual bombing, that killed a houthi fighter. the friend by his side, called his name 3thrice, wept over him briefly and then buried him and returned back to take his post in fighting. its touching. but i have to look for that vid among so many vids i have. it will take time. i would like to show u dat vid
I am not seeing the pictures of 17 fighters. Please show their pictures sir
Re: UN General Assembly Backs Palestinian Bid For Full Membership by Krismas(m): 2:31pm On May 11
tctrills:

Let's put it this way, you are trying to use your very limited sense to counter hundreds of years of recorded history.
Again you need to read Josephus records to understand what happened so you don't keep repeating what you don't know.
grin look at matthew mark luke and john for instance, how many people know, that those names were randomly imposed upon those books, that were found without author names to them wotsoever? same thing with the writings of Josephus. its filled with scholastic fraud and downright forgeries. no body takes Josephus seriously outside religious morons and crackhead evangelicals. nevertheless, u still can answer the quiz. IF ALL JEWS WERE PURGED TO EUROPE BY ROMANS, WHO THEN WERE THE ROMANS RULING OVER IN PALESTINE?
Re: UN General Assembly Backs Palestinian Bid For Full Membership by Krismas(m): 2:33pm On May 11
tctrills:

I am not seeing the pictures of 17 fighters. Please show their pictures sir
grin I think the pics show three coffins grin
show me one single hamas coffin cheesy
i am locked in on gaza, i dont want to be distracted to another warfront for now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Duterte To Jail Those Who Refuse COVID-19 Vaccines / Evidence Continues To Emerge MH17 Is A False Flag Operation / Cameroon Government Launches Campaign Against Social Media

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.