Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,160 members, 7,849,594 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:43 AM

Is She The Sexiest Black Wwe Wrestler In History? (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She The Sexiest Black Wwe Wrestler In History? (photos) (5043 Views)

Is Europe Lying To Us About Their History? ((photos)) / Ini Edo Is The Sexiest Nollywood Actress (Picture) / 41-Year-Old Woman Claims To Be The Sexiest Old Woman Alive (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Is She The Sexiest Black Wwe Wrestler In History? (photos) by LOVEGINO(m): 6:28am On May 13
Infolenka:
Her name is Jade Cargill and she just joined wwe. Despite just joining she is the current joined wwe women's tag team champion.

I like sexy toned women and I think she's very sexy and built like a superhero. Some of my friends think she is too muscular and don't find her sexually attractive.

I actually think she is the sexiest black woman I have seen on wwe and I have been watching wrestling since the 1990s. Remember I said sexiest, not prettiest. Surely there are black girls with prettier faces, but in terms of overall sexiness, none of them reaches Jade.

What do you think?
so u dey see d lady beside her as man.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Read This Viral Chat Between A 9 Year Old Boy And New Girlfriend / The Night After Valentine.(FICTION) / d day u cried for somefin not worth it.....share d experience.. check mine..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.