Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,053 members, 7,841,987 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Is She The Sexiest Black Wwe Wrestler In History? (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She The Sexiest Black Wwe Wrestler In History? (photos) (4989 Views)

Is Europe Lying To Us About Their History? ((photos)) / Ini Edo Is The Sexiest Nollywood Actress (Picture) / 41-Year-Old Woman Claims To Be The Sexiest Old Woman Alive (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She The Sexiest Black Wwe Wrestler In History? (photos) by Infolenka: 9:44am On May 12
Her name is Jade Cargill and she just joined wwe. Despite just joining she is the current joined wwe women's tag team champion.

I like sexy toned women and I think she's very sexy and built like a superhero. Some of my friends think she is too muscular and don't find her sexually attractive.

I actually think she is the sexiest black woman I have seen on wwe and I have been watching wrestling since the 1990s. Remember I said sexiest, not prettiest. Surely there are black girls with prettier faces, but in terms of overall sexiness, none of them reaches Jade.

What do you think?

6 Likes

Re: Is She The Sexiest Black Wwe Wrestler In History? (photos) by Anunakeeh: 9:54am On May 12
Ok.
Re: Is She The Sexiest Black Wwe Wrestler In History? (photos) by pyyxxaro: 10:18am On May 12
Those of you Zooming , una Weldone oh , Weldone 😏

This one kpekus go get small small teeth 😩

13 Likes

Re: Is She The Sexiest Black Wwe Wrestler In History? (photos) by Zonefree(m): 10:19am On May 12
You must be gay to find this caterpillar tire sexy.

18 Likes

Re: Is She The Sexiest Black Wwe Wrestler In History? (photos) by Bahamas95(m): 10:25am On May 12
There's nothing sexy about a muscular woman, this is one of the reasons I don't find most athletes attractive......I prefer my woman very soft.

3 Likes

Re: Is She The Sexiest Black Wwe Wrestler In History? (photos) by chatinent: 10:45am On May 12
Vaseline don cost o.

1 Like

Re: Is She The Sexiest Black Wwe Wrestler In History? (photos) by Infolenka: 10:46am On May 12
Zonefree:

You all should calm down with the dumb gay accusations.

The girl below is my primary spec.

But it doesn't mean I don't find athletic women attractive.

I can eat all types of food, but I still have my favorite food.

The girl below is my favorite food, doesn't mean I can't "eat" Jade Cargill if I have the chance.

9 Likes

Re: Is She The Sexiest Black Wwe Wrestler In History? (photos) by imagrg(m): 10:50am On May 12
This wan go fit treat any of our Fvck up oh, don't dare her oh!

1 Like

Re: Is She The Sexiest Black Wwe Wrestler In History? (photos) by MrCork: 10:59am On May 12
Infolenka:
Her name is Jade Cargill and she just joined wwe. Despite just joining she is the current joined wwe women's tag team champion.

I like sexy toned women and I think she's very sexy and built like a superhero. Some of my friends think she is too muscular and don't find her sexually attractive.

I actually think she is the sexiest black woman I have seen on wwe and I have been watching wrestling since the 1990s. Remember I said sexiest, not prettiest. Surely there are black girls with prettier faces, but in terms of overall sexiness, none of them reaches Jade.

What do you think?

angry
Re: Is She The Sexiest Black Wwe Wrestler In History? (photos) by MrCork: 11:01am On May 12
Infolenka:

What do you think?

Oh, ok So u like women wit preeeeeek...corrrrrect?how long u been gay sir. WHY ARE U GAY??
angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is She The Sexiest Black Wwe Wrestler In History? (photos) by nathdim: 11:36am On May 12
Bilanci belair more hot

2 Likes

Re: Is She The Sexiest Black Wwe Wrestler In History? (photos) by EmmyMaestro(m): 11:40am On May 12
One man's meat is another man's poison. For me she doesn't have to be muscular like this o, as long as she does sufficient workouts and takes care of her body because protruding tummy is a non no

pyyxxaro:
Those of you Zooming , una Weldone oh , Weldone 😏

If I zoom in, what will I see

3 Likes

Re: Is She The Sexiest Black Wwe Wrestler In History? (photos) by eepeepook: 11:50am On May 12
This 19 year old don finish all the soap and moisturizer for house.
Re: Is She The Sexiest Black Wwe Wrestler In History? (photos) by Kobicove(m): 12:07pm On May 12
The day is coming when an opponent will pull off her wig during a wrestling match grin
Re: Is She The Sexiest Black Wwe Wrestler In History? (photos) by Infolenka: 12:08pm On May 12
eepeepook:
This 19 year old don finish all the soap and moisturizer for house.

You are wrong. I'm actually 16.

I turned 16 in March this year, just wrote Jamb. Expecting to get into Unilag this year.

2 Likes

Re: Is She The Sexiest Black Wwe Wrestler In History? (photos) by Infolenka: 12:20pm On May 12
nathdim:
Bilanci belair more hot

Bianca has small boobs. Jade has big boobs.

So Jade is hotter

1 Like

Re: Is She The Sexiest Black Wwe Wrestler In History? (photos) by onome25(m): 1:00pm On May 12
Zonefree:

Re: Is She The Sexiest Black Wwe Wrestler In History? (photos) by victory36(m): 1:01pm On May 12
Infolenka:

So Jade is hotter
what boobs?
Re: Is She The Sexiest Black Wwe Wrestler In History? (photos) by owem19(m): 2:03pm On May 12
This one go beat seun,manna and all those bateria people for 1st round
Re: Is She The Sexiest Black Wwe Wrestler In History? (photos) by Miggs(m): 2:56pm On May 12
Infolenka:

So Jade is hotter

Hello there.

A few weeks ago i saw the thread (link below) & the phenomena you were trying to describe but couldn't quite find a term for is called "Girls with Butter-Faces"

https://www.nairaland.com/7590926/why-ugly-girls-usually-best
Re: Is She The Sexiest Black Wwe Wrestler In History? (photos) by eepeepook: 3:10pm On May 12
Infolenka:

I turned 16 in March this year, just wrote Jamb. Expecting to get into Unilag this year.
It’s obvious.
Re: Is She The Sexiest Black Wwe Wrestler In History? (photos) by bukatyne(f): 3:55pm On May 12
I find it interesting that a number of women in physically combative activities want to make up & fix their nails before a competition.

An average woman with the aim of carrying out her activities do these stuffs without the serenren.

Perhaps this is to remind themselves that they are still women.

1 Like

Re: Is She The Sexiest Black Wwe Wrestler In History? (photos) by Infolenka: 4:23pm On May 12
eepeepook:
It’s obvious.

Yes I am 16 and I am still going through puberty; that's why I am so obsessed with women.

I spend 12 hours everyday jerking off to all the pictures I share on my threads.

I spend half of my pocket money on vaseline and the other half on data to search for busty girls on instagram and tiktok.

2 Likes

Re: Is She The Sexiest Black Wwe Wrestler In History? (photos) by Exceed15: 4:29pm On May 12
Nah I don't find her attractive.
Re: Is She The Sexiest Black Wwe Wrestler In History? (photos) by advanceDNA: 4:36pm On May 12
Infolenka:

Yes I am 16 and I am still going through puberty; that's why I am so obsessed with women.

I spend 12 hours everyday jerking off to all the pictures I share on my threads.

I spend half of my pocket money on vaseline and the other half on data to search for busty girls on instagram and tiktok.

Sarcasm came with RPGs and Kalashnikov rifles to a small knife fight

1 Like

Re: Is She The Sexiest Black Wwe Wrestler In History? (photos) by advanceDNA: 4:39pm On May 12
bukatyne:
I find it interesting that a number of women in physically combative activities want to make up & fix their nails before a competition.

An average woman with the aim of carrying out her activities do these stuffs without the serenren.

Perhaps this is to remind themselves that they are still women.

It's entertainment on live screens....no woman will want even her dead body to go out there without makeup
Re: Is She The Sexiest Black Wwe Wrestler In History? (photos) by BigYash: 5:00pm On May 12
Infolenka:

Can you imagine..

1 Like

Re: Is She The Sexiest Black Wwe Wrestler In History? (photos) by eepeepook: 5:08pm On May 12
Infolenka:

Good for you. That’s nice to know.
Re: Is She The Sexiest Black Wwe Wrestler In History? (photos) by Fattprince23: 7:14pm On May 12
Infolenka:

The girl below is my favorite food, doesn't mean I can't "eat" Jade Cargill if I have the chance.
What's the girls name, she looks like my ex class mate. Chidubem
Re: Is She The Sexiest Black Wwe Wrestler In History? (photos) by Gadafii: 9:04pm On May 12
Infolenka:

how many times have you wanked to these pictures my bro 😂😂

How can you have so much picture of a spec, not your girlfriend oo but imaginary spec stores in your phone🫤🫤
Re: Is She The Sexiest Black Wwe Wrestler In History? (photos) by Infolenka: 9:32pm On May 12
Gadafii:
how many times have you wanked to these pictures my bro 😂😂

How can you have so much picture of a spec, not your girlfriend oo but imaginary spec stores in your phone🫤🫤

She's my perfect spec.

I even created a thread about her below:

https://www.nairaland.com/7722580/im-love-busty-yoruba-girl

(1) (2) (Reply)

French Wedding Annuled Over Bogus Virginity: Nigeria Next! / Striper/ashewo Took My 100$ Yesterday For Nothing / (advice For A Female Friend Of Mine)my Husband’s Brother Raped Me Twice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.