Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,895 members, 7,841,361 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

MEN!! Women Will Always Respect And Prefer CHEATING MEN!! This Is Why. (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN!! Women Will Always Respect And Prefer CHEATING MEN!! This Is Why. (Photos) (3469 Views)

Calabar Girls Offer Sex To Abroad-Based Nigerian Men This Christmas (Video) / Faith Ogochukwu: Soldier Exposes Married Man On Facebook. See Why (photos) / Nigerian Man Buys A Benz For His Ex-girlfriend, Explains Why (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

MEN!! Women Will Always Respect And Prefer CHEATING MEN!! This Is Why. (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:23am On May 12
WOMEN LIVE FOR THE COMPETITION!!

AH!! I can sense the frenzy this topic is about to emit, i already forsee a lot of females crying on this thread, men calling me a mere woman hater and supposed Redpilled SIMPS telling me that i'm on the black pill as usual grin grin
But lets go anyway, i live for the mixed emotional reactions!

Have you ever asked yourself why women keep forgiving that guy who keeps fvvcking them over again and again and again But then that other guy who would do anything to have her, placing her on multiple pedestals keeps getting ignored
NO! Its not because she's scared of "Starting Over", that is what only idiots believe in, no offense.

The guy she keeps forgiving is obviously the one with the #GoldenPenis, I don't need to stress on who the simp here is right

There is something called the "Trend Factor", its a lot more prominent amongst women than it is amongst men, that is why biittches would risk their lives with Yahoo boys for an iphone!
Its pretty simple to understand; "If You Would Fvvck Another Biittch, It Just Shows How Much Of A Hot Cake You Are Amongst Women, And Then She Would Fight Even Harder To Keep You!"

This topic is trying to give you a scenario where the PRIDE AND MYSTERY components of the #GoldenPenis can be used together at once leaving the POWER for last.

Still Typing...

7 Likes

Re: MEN!! Women Will Always Respect And Prefer CHEATING MEN!! This Is Why. (Photos) by chatinent: 10:48am On May 12
You must know this:

There are only two relationship statuses: single or married. Then there is Divorced and Widowed as opposite. Whatever is in between is irrelevant...na you no know.

Whether you are dating, betrothed, engaged, asa odogwu, a day to become Mrs, about to be taken, save the date, kiniko kiniko, you are still single.

20 Likes

Re: MEN!! Women Will Always Respect And Prefer CHEATING MEN!! This Is Why. (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:56am On May 12
WOMEN PERCEIVE MEN LIKE EXOTIC CARS!!

Look, women love to go all the way, they are just not intelligent enough to figure out the kind of man to sacrifice themselves for.

If as a woman, i have to fight to have you as my boyfriend, then i have to make sure that you are worth fighting for. Now how do i know if you are worth fighting for

SIMPLE!!! HOW MANY OTHER WOMEN WOULD LOVE TO HAVE YOU?!!

That is the big question right there, why do rich men buy G-wagons when they can always get the regular Toyota Camry? Because it would boost their egos knowing very well that many other people would do anything to be able to acquire the same G-wagon parked in their garage!!

Women want to be sure that you are the REAL DEAL, once that is confirmed, they would then go ahead to flaunt you, enjoy the show other women plot out to have you and most of all MAKE SURE YOU ARE HERS ONLY!!

You cheating just keeps reminding her that other women are still out for you and that she could loose you easily if she flops!

I know, WOMEN ARE THAT STUPIDD!!

Courtesy of your favorite Misogynist, TheGidRedpiller.

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

6 Likes

Re: MEN!! Women Will Always Respect And Prefer CHEATING MEN!! This Is Why. (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:57am On May 12
chatinent:
You must know this:

There are only two relationship statuses: single or married. Then there is Divorced and Widowed as opposite. Whatever is in between is irrelevant...na you no know.

Whether you are dating, betrothed, engaged, asa odogwu, about to be taken, save the date, kiniko kiniko, you are still single.

TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: MEN!! Women Will Always Respect And Prefer CHEATING MEN!! This Is Why. (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:01am On May 12
Playboys Will Only Keep Getting More Women.

Loving And Understanding Boyfriends On The Other Hand Will Only Keep Begging To Be Loved Or Taken Seriously.

This Is No Coincidence, PAY ATTENTION!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Women Will Always Respect And Prefer CHEATING MEN!! This Is Why. (Photos) by greenermodels: 11:22am On May 12
To be honest, back then at the university,I noticed that if you're dating a girl and she's happy with you,her friends and roommates would like to snatch you from her, women are wired in a weird manner.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MEN!! Women Will Always Respect And Prefer CHEATING MEN!! This Is Why. (Photos) by Biglittlelois(f): 12:04pm On May 12
Imagine a man claiming to know women more than we know ourselves, only on nairaland 🥴

No wonder in Abuja, Zainab killed her husband when he cheated and wanted to marry his side chick, and so many other cases of women pouring acid, hot water, destroying properties, and killing men that cheat

Yeah, we prefer cheaters because we like the repercussions meted on them after they cheat.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Women Will Always Respect And Prefer CHEATING MEN!! This Is Why. (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:17pm On May 12
greenermodels:
To be honest, back then at the university,I noticed that if you're dating a girl and she's happy with you,her friends and roommates would like to snatch you from her, women are wired in a weird manner.
TRP IS GOLDEN!!

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Women Will Always Respect And Prefer CHEATING MEN!! This Is Why. (Photos) by COOL10(m): 12:18pm On May 12
TheGidRedpiller:
WOMEN PERCEIVE MEN LIKE EXOTIC CARS!!

Look, women love to go all the way, they are just not intelligent enough to figure out the kind of man to sacrifice themselves for.

If as a woman, i have to fight to have you as my boyfriend, then i have to make sure that you are worth fighting for. Now how do i know if you are worth fighting for

SIMPLE!!! HOW MANY OTHER WOMEN WOULD LOVE TO HAVE YOU?!!

That is the big question right there, why do rich men buy G-wagons when they can always get the regular Toyota Camry? Because it would boost their egos knowing very well that many other people would do anything to be able to acquire the same G-wagon parked in their garage!!

Women want to be sure that you are the REAL DEAL, once that is confirmed, they would then go ahead to flaunt you, enjoy the show other women plot out to have you and most of all MAKE SURE YOU ARE HERS ONLY!!

You cheating just keeps reminding her that other women are still out for you and that she could loose you easily if she flops!

I know, WOMEN ARE THAT STUPIDD!!

Courtesy of your favorite Misogynist, TheGidRedpiller.

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

Word 😎
Re: MEN!! Women Will Always Respect And Prefer CHEATING MEN!! This Is Why. (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:19pm On May 12
Stop Trying Too Hard To Be The Best Boyfriend For Her.

Instead Devote More Time Into Being The Guy Her Friends Will Dump The Relationship They Have With Your Girlfriend For.

5 Likes

Re: MEN!! Women Will Always Respect And Prefer CHEATING MEN!! This Is Why. (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:21pm On May 12
Biittches Live For The Competition, That Is Why They Follow Trends Way More Than Men, The Question Is, ARE YOU WORTH COMPETING FOR
Re: MEN!! Women Will Always Respect And Prefer CHEATING MEN!! This Is Why. (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:27pm On May 12
What Do You Think Females Mean When They Post On Social Media Saying "Nothing Can Seperate Us" After Forgiving HIM For The 756th Time

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Women Will Always Respect And Prefer CHEATING MEN!! This Is Why. (Photos) by Malroux: 12:28pm On May 12
TheGidRedpiller:
Biittches Live For The Competition, That Is Why They Follow Trends Way More Than Men, The Question Is, ARE YOU WORTH COMPETING FOR
Welcome back bro. I like your topics.

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Women Will Always Respect And Prefer CHEATING MEN!! This Is Why. (Photos) by Malroux: 12:29pm On May 12
Biglittlelois:
Imagine a man claiming to know women more than we know ourselves, only on nairaland 🥴

No wonder in Abuja, Zainab killed her husband when he cheated and wanted to marry his side chick, and so many other cases of women pouring acid, hot water, destroying properties, and killing men that cheat

Yeah, we like cheaters because we like the repercussions meted on them after they cheat.
Did you see any vagina in this thread?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Women Will Always Respect And Prefer CHEATING MEN!! This Is Why. (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:45pm On May 12
Malroux:
Welcome back bro. I like your topics.
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: MEN!! Women Will Always Respect And Prefer CHEATING MEN!! This Is Why. (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:46pm On May 12
Malroux:
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: MEN!! Women Will Always Respect And Prefer CHEATING MEN!! This Is Why. (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:55pm On May 12
COOL10:

Word 😎
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: MEN!! Women Will Always Respect And Prefer CHEATING MEN!! This Is Why. (Photos) by AndrewTate(m): 1:00pm On May 12
So what do you stand to gain in the end? An endless stream of 🐱 at what age? While other men think about their legacy which was laid through sacrifice and toiling which would probably be the most important thing by then.

When it comes to women I think what men should care about the most is “who is fit to carry their seed” not just physically…both mentally and also long term compatibility wise. Not to spend the time of their lives strategizing on how to be the king of p*ssy.

What you all call red pill these days is just some “hurt boy going rogue” $h*t

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MEN!! Women Will Always Respect And Prefer CHEATING MEN!! This Is Why. (Photos) by Biglittlelois(f): 1:05pm On May 12
Malroux:

Your mother's own must be engraved in your head that's why you see vagina in a female's comment, you need yaba left.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Women Will Always Respect And Prefer CHEATING MEN!! This Is Why. (Photos) by EvolvedPisces(m): 1:10pm On May 12
Ode redpiller ... After your supposed growth, you still talk like a kid... Pus*y / s*x is never the prize... The mastery of yourself is the ultimate prize and watch your energy become attractive !!! undecided undecided

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MEN!! Women Will Always Respect And Prefer CHEATING MEN!! This Is Why. (Photos) by Bened88(m): 1:21pm On May 12
Redpill is life

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Women Will Always Respect And Prefer CHEATING MEN!! This Is Why. (Photos) by Jeon(f): 2:15pm On May 12
Fish scale
shining silvery blue
a cage for the
ribs around the meat.

Heart sings sweet,
about a guy whose name I don't know, but will be well known.

And his ship filled with dreams and imaginations will sail away on turquoise waters of the Caribbean.

EvolvedPisces:
Ode redpiller ... After your supposed growth, you still talk like a kid... Pus*y / s*x is never the prize... The mastery of yourself is the ultimate prize and watch your energy become attractive !!! undecided undecided
I did like to keep a fish.
😉

4 Likes

Re: MEN!! Women Will Always Respect And Prefer CHEATING MEN!! This Is Why. (Photos) by EvolvedPisces(m): 2:40pm On May 12
Jeon:
Fish scale
shining silvery blue
a cage for the
ribs around the meat.

Heart sings sweet,
about a guy whose name I don't know, but will be well known.

And his ship filled with dreams and imaginations will sail away on turquoise waters of the Caribbean.

I did like to keep a fish.
😉
it's slippery to hold cheesy

Long time cool

3 Likes

Re: MEN!! Women Will Always Respect And Prefer CHEATING MEN!! This Is Why. (Photos) by Jeon(f): 2:44pm On May 12
EvolvedPisces:
it's slippery to hold cheesy
I got some salt.

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! Women Will Always Respect And Prefer CHEATING MEN!! This Is Why. (Photos) by AcadaWriter: 3:11pm On May 12
rug pull is life
Re: MEN!! Women Will Always Respect And Prefer CHEATING MEN!! This Is Why. (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:41pm On May 12
AndrewTate:
So what do you stand to gain in the end? An endless stream of 🐱 at what age? While other men think about their legacy which was laid through sacrifice and toiling which would probably be the most important thing by then.

When it comes to women I think what men should care about the most is “who is fit to carry their seed” not just physically…both mentally and also long term compatibility wise. Not to spend the time of their lives strategizing on how to be the king of p*ssy.

OK.
Re: MEN!! Women Will Always Respect And Prefer CHEATING MEN!! This Is Why. (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:42pm On May 12
EvolvedPisces:
OK!!
Re: MEN!! Women Will Always Respect And Prefer CHEATING MEN!! This Is Why. (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:42pm On May 12
Bened88:
Redpill is life
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: MEN!! Women Will Always Respect And Prefer CHEATING MEN!! This Is Why. (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:43pm On May 12
AcadaWriter:
rug pull is life
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: MEN!! Women Will Always Respect And Prefer CHEATING MEN!! This Is Why. (Photos) by EvolvedPisces(m): 4:08pm On May 12
cool

3 Likes

Re: MEN!! Women Will Always Respect And Prefer CHEATING MEN!! This Is Why. (Photos) by ukaface(f): 4:52pm On May 12
Na woman wey no like peace of mind na.
Re: MEN!! Women Will Always Respect And Prefer CHEATING MEN!! This Is Why. (Photos) by papyjaypaul: 4:56pm On May 12
AndrewTate:

It's the other side of modern feminism. Toxic people reacting to hurt. They hate the other gender and it makes them feel good when they pull each other down. They are hurt and damaged, all of their red pill or feminist is the smokescreen to their real problem. I think many of them still have a lot of growing up to do. They can keep arguing online but as they age, 40 years of life no de follow you play again. Truth is everlasting

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

d / Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? / How Do I Know When To Kiss/touch Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.