Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,766 members, 7,844,506 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

I Have A Smart Tv, Never Knew I Was Wasting Money On Dstv - TV/Movies (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / I Have A Smart Tv, Never Knew I Was Wasting Money On Dstv (66976 Views)

Arin BBNaija: I Knew People Would Judge My Appearance On The Show / Cee-cCs Sister Replies Uriel: I Never Knew How Many Demons She Has Been Fighting / #bbnaija2018: Miracle And Nina Knew Themselves Before Coming To The House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have A Smart Tv, Never Knew I Was Wasting Money On Dstv by Scamburster(m): 9:46pm On May 13
GentleBosss:
what's the make of ur smart tv. LG, Samsung etc
Hisence
Re: I Have A Smart Tv, Never Knew I Was Wasting Money On Dstv by GentleBosss: 9:48pm On May 13
Mcslize:

That's interesting. Does this require a dish and decoder?
no dish no decoder
Re: I Have A Smart Tv, Never Knew I Was Wasting Money On Dstv by Unique9: 9:56pm On May 13
Sell me your 3k airtel airtime for #2500 now
Re: I Have A Smart Tv, Never Knew I Was Wasting Money On Dstv by Scamburster(m): 10:00pm On May 13
Fibonacci88:

For all those who mentioned me I might not be able to quote everyone. I just got back from work and saw a lot of mentions. Just Google IPTV u can get more details. From my own understanding it's a link that gives u access to countless stations online and videos on demand. Just get an app like smatterspro or the one I use xciptv. When u subscribe u will be given username and password as well as a link to login. It's pretty straightforward. U can use on both ur phone, smart tv or an android box which I use. The experience I tell u is out of this world.
https://www.nairaland.com/8061232/get-over-13k-channels-iptv
This is the link to the contact here on nairaland u can chat him up
Ok, but will I be watching it on my smart tv or is it only phone?
Re: I Have A Smart Tv, Never Knew I Was Wasting Money On Dstv by Shobizz(m): 10:37pm On May 13
nicho450:
Which platform shows the live match? Also can we get it on YouTube?

For Live Match ⚽⚽⚽

https://afr.808scoretv.com/
https://afr.808scoretv1.com/
https://afr.morelivetv.com/
Re: I Have A Smart Tv, Never Knew I Was Wasting Money On Dstv by jamesversion: 10:40pm On May 13
CaptainFM1:

Smart TV consumes data. That's why it's better to use smart boxes instead. Smart boxes consumes about the same data as the mobile phones.

Which smart box can you recommend?
Re: I Have A Smart Tv, Never Knew I Was Wasting Money On Dstv by koligs: 10:41pm On May 13
Zonefree:
I didn't even consume up to 1.1gb to watch Chelsea match with my tab yesterday. I don charge my tab to full waiting for Ngozi united and Arsenal match by 4.30pm.

God punish multi choice.

I don pack the decoder and their useless remote for wardrobe. I no do again.

Pls what site do u watch live games on pls ?
Re: I Have A Smart Tv, Never Knew I Was Wasting Money On Dstv by RUDEBOYY(m): 10:55pm On May 13
GentleBosss:
it's very easy sir. I can set you up if you need IPTV service. Kindly check my profile

Tell me about it
Re: I Have A Smart Tv, Never Knew I Was Wasting Money On Dstv by GentleBosss: 10:55pm On May 13
Scamburster:

works on smart tv ND on Mobile
Re: I Have A Smart Tv, Never Knew I Was Wasting Money On Dstv by Osezzua(m): 10:55pm On May 13
Tell me more.....
Re: I Have A Smart Tv, Never Knew I Was Wasting Money On Dstv by GentleBosss: 10:58pm On May 13
RUDEBOYY:

Tell me about it
sure. Check my profile and send a message
Re: I Have A Smart Tv, Never Knew I Was Wasting Money On Dstv by DavidEsq(m): 11:02pm On May 13
Nodogragra4me:

The size of the TV is inconsequential. It is the standard you decide to watch the movie that counts .....

There is standard
There hd
There is 4k

The same movie on the different standards requires different data with 4k eating more

For me , either standard or hd is enough and with 20g for 3k from Airtel you won't even finish It

How many hours do I have to invest in TV ....right now, nobody is at home including my kids

In the evening everybody just wants to eat and sleep

Basically TV is for Saturdays and Sundays relaxation

Oga with that 20gig, u won't finish half a movie series of 10 episodes.
Re: I Have A Smart Tv, Never Knew I Was Wasting Money On Dstv by CaptainFM1: 11:52pm On May 13
Scamburster:

Can we chat on WhatsApp?

That will be very difficult to do for some obvious reasons I would expect you to know. But if you drop me your contact, I may reach you from a business center by the roadside.
Re: I Have A Smart Tv, Never Knew I Was Wasting Money On Dstv by RUDEBOYY(m): 11:53pm On May 13
GentleBosss:
sure. Check my profile and send a message
Sent you an email
Re: I Have A Smart Tv, Never Knew I Was Wasting Money On Dstv by CaptainFM1: 12:05am On May 14
jamesversion:

Which smart box can you recommend?

"X88 Pro 10" - Although I got it when Android version was 10. I think the version has reached 14 now. I never tried higher version but I would imagine the higher the version, the costlier it becomes.
Re: I Have A Smart Tv, Never Knew I Was Wasting Money On Dstv by Bulletproofgt: 12:07am On May 14
michlins:
The day you will discover IPTV, I don't know what you will do.

Combine it with Airtel 35k unlimited data plan monthly, you're set for family enjoyment

Bros i use airtel unlimited abeg sharebmore light on this IPTV and how do i get it abeg. Thanks sir
Re: I Have A Smart Tv, Never Knew I Was Wasting Money On Dstv by Bulletproofgt: 12:12am On May 14
LadyExcellency:

I have an Android TV for them, it has DSTV and everything that is streamable (premium). Watching one football match on HD TV or 4K takes one to 1.5 GB.
Do you want them to be watching the programmes with a loose scanning raster (144px by 144px) on a very large screen?

Please i will need it cos i have unlimited data but nothing to watch. Abeg share plug
Re: I Have A Smart Tv, Never Knew I Was Wasting Money On Dstv by tayor3(m): 12:26am On May 14
theamazonguru:

Baba abeg drop the app name.
Thanks
check my sig.
Re: I Have A Smart Tv, Never Knew I Was Wasting Money On Dstv by Bulletproofgt: 12:27am On May 14
GerogeI:
This is nice,
You should discover Kodi too. Only on windows and Android.

It's a bit technical and requires constant update, but you can find the latest movies once released, after cinema shows. if you know the name.

I don download the android version but i no sabi use am
Re: I Have A Smart Tv, Never Knew I Was Wasting Money On Dstv by 3seriez(m): 12:53am On May 14
michlins:
The day you will discover IPTV, I don't know what you will do.

Combine it with Airtel 35k unlimited data plan monthly, you're set for family enjoyment

This is my best discovery this year 😁. I have been rocking it for 3 months+ now. Over 1000 channels, watching premiership on multiple channels. That device is a game changer.
Re: I Have A Smart Tv, Never Knew I Was Wasting Money On Dstv by tayor3(m): 12:53am On May 14
If you need IPTV check my signature.
Re: I Have A Smart Tv, Never Knew I Was Wasting Money On Dstv by GentleBosss: 1:03am On May 14
Mightyify:

Our webiste explains everything for you

Go tru this link.. chat me up on Whatsapp https://www.nairaland.com/8061232/get-over-13k-channels-iptv
Re: I Have A Smart Tv, Never Knew I Was Wasting Money On Dstv by Ilekokonit: 1:20am On May 14
Most of these cable subs na waste of money. Na so i subscribe to Netflix for the past 3 years or so at 7£ per month and I only think of watching it at Christmas when on annual leave as I prefer searching for what i feel like watching on Youtube.

2 months ago I got tired of paying £7 per month for what I don't watch and I cancelled the Netflix Sub and also told my bank to stop the Continuous Payment authority to them as these companies are so crafty that they will not use Direct Debit which you can cancel easily but they prefer to take your Card details and set up a CPA (Continuous Payment authority) directly on the card so that a) they can increase your Subs if they think you are using Netflix in more than one room or on more than one device and b) you can not easily cancel a CPA at your bank unless you phone them and insist on them blocking it for the next 13 months (to take into account yearly subscriptions).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have A Smart Tv, Never Knew I Was Wasting Money On Dstv by GentleBosss: 3:21am On May 14
FuckYeyeMods:

Please anytime you're chanced, kindly explain to me this IP tv.
I can setup a IPTV service for u if u need
Re: I Have A Smart Tv, Never Knew I Was Wasting Money On Dstv by Fibonacci88: 3:53am On May 14
Scamburster:

U can watch on both
Re: I Have A Smart Tv, Never Knew I Was Wasting Money On Dstv by cgc2000: 5:37am On May 14
Dreament:
Search live football app on Google app. This is what am using
but it delays by few minutes.
Re: I Have A Smart Tv, Never Knew I Was Wasting Money On Dstv by KayCee92(m): 6:11am On May 14
GentleBosss:
if u need IPTV, I can set you up

I need it, I have sent you a message. Check your mail
Re: I Have A Smart Tv, Never Knew I Was Wasting Money On Dstv by hansomb: 6:12am On May 14
Rich4god:

I used a live football match app on my phone, then casted the view on my smart TV.

Apps like Yasine, livefooty and plenty others stream football live on your mobile phone.
Yacine
Re: I Have A Smart Tv, Never Knew I Was Wasting Money On Dstv by Klint4me: 6:59am On May 14
Fibonacci88:
Hahaha. Thank God u have seen the light. When I told my wife I will no longer substitute dstv she was angry. But now she doesn't allow me handle remote unless it's a football game. Thanks to an IPTV I subscribed to. Endless movies and shows for the family and kid. Once u get data forget it u don't need datv

How can I get the IPTV
Re: I Have A Smart Tv, Never Knew I Was Wasting Money On Dstv by cova: 7:55am On May 14
Yes dstv want to milk us, the good news now even if your tv is not a smart we have a smart router that can convert your tv to smart tv and enjoy like you have a smart tv, call if you are within Enugu and need this smart router 08064002463

Re: I Have A Smart Tv, Never Knew I Was Wasting Money On Dstv by Xmen149(m): 7:57am On May 14
decatalyst:
You just dey discover say it saves cost to stream?

I have successfully stopped subscribing on GoTV since 6-7years now. Why did I stop?
I remember I subscribed that month and discovered that the channels didn't fully load. I called their contact center and I was told they have removed the channels.

The lady that picked the call sounded so nonchalant, and that the remover is their choice and no need to inform the customer. I stopped subscribing the next month. They have called me tire since then, offered me incentives and inducements, I haven't changed my decision.

Monthly, I simply activate MTN's 200GB on my 5G router and enjoy movies of choice, YouTube, football etc.

I like the be in control and doing streaming gives me control cuz I have not subscription running whether I watch or not. I can also control my data usage. Some months, nah 110GB I use, some 150GB and I just roll over the data.

Since I saw the increase in bouquet I just dey laugh 😄

How do you watch live match on smart TV. Any particular app or trick..
Re: I Have A Smart Tv, Never Knew I Was Wasting Money On Dstv by GentleBosss: 8:19am On May 14
KayCee92:

I need it, I have sent you a message. Check your mail
check my post via my profile u will see my contact. Send me a message on Whatsapp

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Don Jazzy And Ebuka Unveiled As Big Brother Naija Ambassadors (Photos) / BBNaija: Vee Wrestled With Ka3na To Sleep Beside Praise / Destiny Etiko Shaves Hair In 'Private Part' New Movie (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.