Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,404 members, 7,853,788 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:02 AM

My Boring Life As A Nigerian Student - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boring Life As A Nigerian Student (1722 Views)

Please I Need Urgent Advice About My Boring Relationship / If wishes were horse. A day in my boring life as I wish I could find a rich man / Loneliness & Dating Abroad: Perspectives of a Nigerian Student in The U.S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boring Life As A Nigerian Student by Egosoonstew: 9:05pm On May 12
Lovebite, my favorite bread three years ago when I was in the east. It used to sell around N400. Please how much is the prime?
UniversalGee:
I actually prefer the natural way of intimacy. I don't like the idea of paying for s£x, If I pay for it , I'll find it unnecessary and annoying. I prefer to have it with someone that actually loves me.

With that person, I'll have company and someone that checks up on me and cooks for me.
I'm lazy when it comes to cooking. One of the reasons why I buy food. I'm just returning from buying a bread and drink of almost 3k - those selling cooked food don't open on Sundays.
Well, we all go dey alright at last.
Re: My Boring Life As A Nigerian Student by UniversalGee: 9:46pm On May 12
tanigororo:

Just my 2cents
Alright bro. Thanks, I appreciate.
Re: My Boring Life As A Nigerian Student by UniversalGee: 9:49pm On May 12
Egosoonstew:
Lovebite, my favorite bread three years ago when I was in the east. It used to sell around N400. Please how much is the prime?
I really don't know how much it is sold. But I bought the two (bread and drink) N2700. I'm guessing the bread is N1700 shaa.
Re: My Boring Life As A Nigerian Student by WhiteIverson: 11:26pm On May 12
I wish I have it easy as you. Please send me something let me eat this night before Mai shayi closes🙏
Re: My Boring Life As A Nigerian Student by Hollykid: 3:20am On May 13
UniversalGee:
I really don't know how much it is sold. But I bought the two (bread and drink) N2700. I'm guessing the bread is N1700 shaa.
Bro or is it Amazon Fba or shopify pls reply me for the sake of God
Re: My Boring Life As A Nigerian Student by excel127(m): 5:47pm On May 13
UniversalGee:

I wish I could share my knowledge and skills with others freely like before . However, the harsh reality is that many people are no longer willing to offer free guidance or support. In the past, I was enthusiastic about sharing updates and helping others earn money online.

But my experiences, particularly in school, have changed me. Some people I trusted asked me to pay them for their help, which is something I wouldn't normally ask of others.

Same with some people online who I was close to, but would only give out information if I pay for them.

There was a time I told my niggàr what I was doing and offered to teach him for free and he was like, "bro, teach me the main thing that you're doing, not this one that you're telling me now." I think that was because he didn't pay for it, it was free and therefore he thought I was capping.

Lately I don't like free (valuable) things, I prefer getting them at a cost by paying for them.

All the information that one needs to succeed in online marketing is freely on YouTube.
I don't mentor people and am not interested in mentoring or having an online class (weather free or paid).

Please, can you ransack youtube small and get me the link of the actual one in particular that helped you. What you said you do is broad, but if you direct me I could go further from there

(1) (2) (Reply)

An Older Man Or A Younger Man. Which Is Better & Why? Does Age Really Matter? / Ladies Of Nairaland, Prove That You Are Really A Girl And Not A Man Posting / Ladies Would U Allow Your Partner To Have A Second Wife If He Ask?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.