Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,561 members, 7,847,333 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:35 PM

Which One Do You Want? [Pic] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which One Do You Want? [Pic] (2580 Views)

Ladies Which One Do You Got? Guys Which One Do You Want? (pic) / Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US / Soldier Who Was Traveling To Engage His Girlfriend Survives Accident (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which One Do You Want? [Pic] by Bliztzer: 11:34am On May 13
MMempire:

Nigeria deserve worst than this current situation cos we warned them.

Now that they have gone to borrow from IMF again, let's expect the very worst kind or continuous devaluation of naira.

I dey watch tinubu like barn owl, I wan know if na real genius or just another well branded failure. All apc past and present are criminals

1 Like

Re: Which One Do You Want? [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 2:44pm On May 13
Adegbem02:
There are two possible solutions
1. Let a hardcore (and hopefully lover of Nigeria) dictatorship government take over, overhaul the whole situation; cos this time it from top to bottom, the situation can be solved.

2. Let disintegrate Nigeria, each major ethnic group, looking for ways to start afresh and we wish each other good luck

This is just been hopeful, so not really a solution
3. Let seriously start implementing restructuring and leave the talking phase

I feel the final solution is implementation of death penalty on politicians first. Then on the citizens and finally, start producing stuff while using technology to monitor the security of the country. China did it and it worked.

1 Like

Re: Which One Do You Want? [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 2:46pm On May 13
Exceed15:

My brother may God deliver us from this evil party.
God left Nigeria to His country in 2015.

3 Likes

Re: Which One Do You Want? [Pic] by kelvinezeh55(m): 4:09pm On May 13
iLegendd:
Do you want us to go back to this image below when Jonathan kept the Naira at 180/$ or you want us to stay in the second image where APC is taking us to 2k/$?

For me, I'm really confused. Why? Cuz during the 180/$ time, I was a student and the Dollar I was getting was for my school and upkeep (I didn't have a saving culture then), but now, the Dollar I'm getting is for my personal use with zero tax and I have a saving culture.

So, for you, which do you prefer? Back then with PDP or right now with APC?
boss man run something for your boy everywhere tight like this
Re: Which One Do You Want? [Pic] by tobore4u(m): 6:50pm On May 13
iLegendd:
10k is even too much. Just buy them food of 3k.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Would You Know If A Relationship Is One Sided? / What Are Your Dating Pet Peeves / He Cares About Football More Than Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.