Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,153 members, 7,842,316 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Which One Do You Want? [Pic] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which One Do You Want? [Pic] (2574 Views)

Ladies Which One Do You Got? Guys Which One Do You Want? (pic) / Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US / Soldier Who Was Traveling To Engage His Girlfriend Survives Accident (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which One Do You Want? [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 6:47pm On May 12
Do you want us to go back to this image below when Jonathan kept the Naira at 180/$ or you want us to stay in the second image where APC is taking us to 2k/$?

For me, I'm really confused. Why? Cuz during the 180/$ time, I was a student and the Dollar I was getting was for my school and upkeep (I didn't have a saving culture then), but now, the Dollar I'm getting is for my personal use with zero tax and I have a saving culture.

So, for you, which do you prefer? Back then with PDP or right now with APC?

2 Likes

Re: Which One Do You Want? [Pic] by haphizz57(m): 6:54pm On May 12
For you APC.
For the masses PDP.
Masses I'm i communicating?

11 Likes

Re: Which One Do You Want? [Pic] by MMempire(m): 7:00pm On May 12
Second one where dollar go kill all enemies of GEJ.

3 Likes

Re: Which One Do You Want? [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 7:05pm On May 12
MMempire:
Second one where dollar go kill all enemies of GEJ.
cheesy So, you see APC's woeful leadership as karma for what Nigerians did to GEJ? In summary, Nigerians deserve what they're going through? Is that your final answer? cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Which One Do You Want? [Pic] by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 7:08pm On May 12
Lol, I want things to be stable but we have leaders with no vision so the one I want is just mere illusion
Re: Which One Do You Want? [Pic] by Ever8090: 7:10pm On May 12
I no dey use dollar buy something so the post is not for me...
Re: Which One Do You Want? [Pic] by Robnectar(m): 7:14pm On May 12
Shege banza promax,.kai Dan borobagrin

2 Likes

Re: Which One Do You Want? [Pic] by Saviourk: 7:16pm On May 12
I wan learn this crypto stuff but no money to start🥲
Re: Which One Do You Want? [Pic] by MMempire(m): 7:37pm On May 12
iLegendd:
cheesy So, you see APC's woeful leadership as karma for what Nigerians did to GEJ? In summary, Nigerians deserve what they're going through? Is that your final answer? cheesy
Nigeria deserve worst than this current situation cos we warned them.

1 Like

Re: Which One Do You Want? [Pic] by TheFreshVanilla: 7:54pm On May 12
$ right now is Okay. Offer most Nigerians/market women 10k, they will gladly collect it and vote Tinubu second time.

4 Likes

Re: Which One Do You Want? [Pic] by Kelklein(m): 8:00pm On May 12
It is nót enough to just stop blaming

They realised the mess they have created hence they stopped blaming Jonathan since 2019-2020.. they even made an attempt to compensate him with a return in the last election but the political calculation didn't work out..

Nigeria would start to get better the day they would organise a public apology day to ask Jonathan for forgiveness..

Nigeria needs to do away with the plague called APC.. PDP is not an option either o..

2 Likes

Re: Which One Do You Want? [Pic] by Exceed15: 8:09pm On May 12
Mohammad Dee Dee. E no go better for u wherever you are. Useless boy .
Re: Which One Do You Want? [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 8:35pm On May 12
Saviourk:
Crypto? Which one is crypto? I haven't heard of such word. Is that a brand new bleaching cream? Nah! I'm proud of my dark skin. I don't do such.

1 Like

Re: Which One Do You Want? [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 8:37pm On May 12
Exceed15:
Mohammad Dee Dee. E no go better for u wherever you are. Useless boy .
grin grin grin Garri women in my local govt. will all turn to millionaires soon. Price of a custard is currently 3.2k. They are waiting for 3.5k and next will be 4k, then 5k.
Re: Which One Do You Want? [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 8:40pm On May 12
Robnectar:
Shege banza promax,.kai Dan borobagrin
cheesy Please, let us vote for Tinubu for second tenure. He's a great man. Since he took over, standard of living has improved.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which One Do You Want? [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 8:41pm On May 12
ThisisIkemefuna:
Lol, I want things to be stable but we have leaders with no vision so the one I want is just mere illusion
Stable? That's a lot to ask for.
Re: Which One Do You Want? [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 8:41pm On May 12
Ever8090:
I no dey use dollar buy something so the post is not for me...
It's indirectly for you and affecting your Naira's purchasing power.

1 Like

Re: Which One Do You Want? [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 8:46pm On May 12
MMempire:

Nigeria deserve worst than this current situation cos we warned them.
Same sentiment I harbour, but I'm watching my mouth to avoid hurting people's feelings. People are going through a lot, so any little provocation will lead to brutal abuse. grin

1 Like

Re: Which One Do You Want? [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 8:49pm On May 12
TheFreshVanilla:
$ right now is Okay. Offer most Nigerians/market women 10k, they will gladly collect it and vote Tinubu second time.
10k is even too much. Just buy them food of 3k.
Re: Which One Do You Want? [Pic] by SuperOnyi: 10:16pm On May 12
shocked

I want the total dismemberment of this country, it's for our own good. I'm bad at picking one option.
Re: Which One Do You Want? [Pic] by Rexymania(m): 10:29pm On May 12
All of us duh enter am
Re: Which One Do You Want? [Pic] by Storypot: 2:27am On May 13
haphizz57:
For you APC.

For the masses PDP.

Masses I'm i communicating?

Yes Mass communication

2 Likes

Re: Which One Do You Want? [Pic] by Robnectar(m): 2:52am On May 13
iLegendd:
cheesy Please, let us vote for Tinubu for second tenure. He's a great man. Since he took over, standard of living has improved.

Lmao grin
Re: Which One Do You Want? [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 2:57am On May 13
SuperOnyi:
shocked

I want the total dismemberment of this country, it's for our own good. I'm bad at picking one option.
cheesy

Re: Which One Do You Want? [Pic] by AcadaWriter: 3:17am On May 13
Shege banza promax,.kai Dan boroba

1 Like

Re: Which One Do You Want? [Pic] by SuperOnyi: 4:41am On May 13
Re: Which One Do You Want? [Pic] by Saviourk: 7:23am On May 13
iLegendd:
Crypto? Which one is crypto? I haven't heard of such word. Is that a brand new bleaching cream? Nah! I'm proud of my dark skin. I don't do such.
funny man. I meant cryptocurrency 🥲
Re: Which One Do You Want? [Pic] by Adegbem02: 8:10am On May 13
There are two possible solutions
1. Let a hardcore (and hopefully lover of Nigeria) dictatorship government take over, overhaul the whole situation; cos this time it from top to bottom, the situation can be solved.

2. Let disintegrate Nigeria, each major ethnic group, looking for ways to start afresh and we wish each other good luck

This is just been hopeful, so not really a solution
3. Let seriously start implementing restructuring and leave the talking phase
Re: Which One Do You Want? [Pic] by Exceed15: 8:43am On May 13
iLegendd:
grin grin grin Garri women in my local govt. will all turn to millionaires soon. Price of a custard is currently 3.2k. They are waiting for 3.5k and next will be 4k, then 5k.

My brother may God deliver us from this evil party.
Re: Which One Do You Want? [Pic] by wizrose(m): 9:46am On May 13
iLegendd:
Do you want us to go back to this image below when Jonathan kept the Naira at 180/$ or you want us to stay in the second image where APC is taking us to 2k/$?

For me, I'm really confused. Why? Cuz during the 180/$ time, I was a student and the Dollar I was getting was for my school and upkeep (I didn't have a saving culture then), but now, the Dollar I'm getting is for my personal use with zero tax and I have a saving culture.

Prefer. Back then because back then favour alot of people but now just few people

So, for you, which do you prefer? Back then with PDP or right now with APC?
Re: Which One Do You Want? [Pic] by Kevineleven(m): 10:51am On May 13
iLegendd:
They are still making the same profit , that they made when it was 1k.
Nobody is becoming millionaire, Nigerians are in a very big trouble.
Re: Which One Do You Want? [Pic] by 1000Capacity: 11:13am On May 13
Saviourk:
Government is placing several restrictions at the moment

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Dear Gentlemens:will You Date A Lady Taller Than You? / Unfaithfull Partner Leading To Unwanted Child: ? / Why Do Most Ladies Like Frowning(burning Face)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.