Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,816 members, 7,844,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

SA Divided As "White" Opposition Burns National Flag In Election Advert (PICS) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / SA Divided As "White" Opposition Burns National Flag In Election Advert (PICS) (26098 Views)

Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash / Biden Appoints Funmi Olorunnipa Badejo As White House Counsel / New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SA Divided As "White" Opposition Burns National Flag In Election Advert (PICS) by travelzcruix: 8:45am On May 13
Nigeria as a country is undergoverned in almost all sectors. With a population of about 200 million.We have more parasites than useful persons that contribute to national growth. Take for example where 1 doctor is meant to attend to almost a thousand patients weekly. Now imagine if those parasites govern you. Your guess is as good as mine.

2 Likes

Re: SA Divided As "White" Opposition Burns National Flag In Election Advert (PICS) by Godsgift7837: 8:48am On May 13
WannaHowzit:

SA will forever be better than Japageria for the next 500 years 🇿🇦🏆🏆🏆
I’m a Nigerian but this is 100% true.

4 Likes

Re: SA Divided As "White" Opposition Burns National Flag In Election Advert (PICS) by Elusive001: 8:48am On May 13
WannaHowzit:

I don't trust 80% of news on Nairaland when it comes to SA - always negative. During the riots they posted fake news South Africans were about to turn into cannibals and that a woman looted dozens of dildos. We all know Japageria is fake news and propaganda central.

SA has free and fair elections - argue with your keyboard if you like (no western observers to monitor us like children as they always do Japageria where drug barons and zombie Sudanese Jubrils win elections).

If SA as Africa's biggest and most advanced economy is on the verge of collapse, then i wonder what Japageria at 4th position is going through 😂😂😂🇳🇬👎🏾🇳🇬💩💩💩

Chai!!!!

Hell-anus don meet wetin pass am today.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SA Divided As "White" Opposition Burns National Flag In Election Advert (PICS) by Goodman247: 8:48am On May 13
Give the white south africans a chance to rule and manage the country well,ANC should rest,but for Nigeria 50% are criminals, scammers and diabolical and wicked .

4 Likes

Re: SA Divided As "White" Opposition Burns National Flag In Election Advert (PICS) by AfonjaConehead: 8:49am On May 13
helinues:

Donald trump
SeunKUTI
Nlfpm
Mukinamatata
Domidomingo
Oam4jara
Ferguson
Vladimir Putin

MC oluomo
J j okocha
Pinocchio
Rule 2

2 Likes

Re: SA Divided As "White" Opposition Burns National Flag In Election Advert (PICS) by AfonjaConehead: 8:51am On May 13
Elusive001:

Chai!!!!

Hell-anus don meet wetin pass am today.

See the bros screaming for mods to come to his rescue Baaaaaahahahahahahahahaaaaa!!!!!!!!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: SA Divided As "White" Opposition Burns National Flag In Election Advert (PICS) by Elusive001: 8:52am On May 13
WannaHowzit:

I don't blame you for not knowing what middle class or paying tax means. Afterall, you're a Japagerian 🇳🇬👎🏾. You don't even know what a flushing toilet looks like.

1 Like

Re: SA Divided As "White" Opposition Burns National Flag In Election Advert (PICS) by Elusive001: 8:53am On May 13
AfonjaConehead:

See the bros screaming for mods to come to his rescue Baaaaaahahahahahahahahaaaaa!!!!!!!!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I tellu you!!!!

This one na pounding.

Hell-anus will need to take painkillers after this encounter!!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SA Divided As "White" Opposition Burns National Flag In Election Advert (PICS) by Thabothabo101: 8:53am On May 13
WannaHowzit:

I don't trust 80% of news on Nairaland when it comes to SA - always negative. During the riots they posted fake news South Africans were about to turn into cannibals and that a woman looted dozens of dildos. We all know Japageria is fake news and propaganda central.

SA has free and fair elections - argue with your keyboard if you like (no western observers to monitor us like children as they always do Japageria where drug barons and zombie Sudanese Jubrils win elections).

If SA as Africa's biggest and most advanced economy is on the verge of collapse, then i wonder what Japageria at 4th position is going through 😂😂😂🇳🇬👎🏾🇳🇬💩💩💩

Agreed. No matter the politics and negative comments here. Compared to the Naija hell, SA is heaven.

4 Likes

Re: SA Divided As "White" Opposition Burns National Flag In Election Advert (PICS) by JuanDeDios: 8:54am On May 13
NFBI:
I prefer the DA to take power from the corrupt ANC guys.
Frankly, I think they should the DA a chance. The ANC's failure has been comprehensive. Not happening now though. Maybe soon.

1 Like

Re: SA Divided As "White" Opposition Burns National Flag In Election Advert (PICS) by patrickcollins: 8:55am On May 13
Remman:
If by any means South Africans let this opposition win, their country will be like Nigeria. This threat was similar to what APC Buhari used to take power from PDP GEJ and today we're paying for our mistake.
Those opposition are mostly white men who know what leadership is all about, they can turn the fortunes of South African around for the best

2 Likes

Re: SA Divided As "White" Opposition Burns National Flag In Election Advert (PICS) by Khyrvxjzy: 8:58am On May 13
helinues:

Are the arguments about Geography?
they will say gba fun oga re
we know it white that built the country

we can for now be praying to be better than them, economically we are better,
standard of living ratio citizen they have it, cities.

me no fit argue wetin go dey pain me ooo

geography doesn't determine how great something is

1 Like

Re: SA Divided As "White" Opposition Burns National Flag In Election Advert (PICS) by BabaHenry(m): 8:59am On May 13
IamAtAnger:
You're an overgrown dumb... denounce the country and go to hell
See the idiot ??
Are you trying to be unfortunate or what ??
ZOMBIE POLITICIAN ASSLICKERS
Now, let me tell you something
Nigeria is my country and everything I have is affiliated in one way or the other with the country ….
I love this country and that’s why I will never be calm with folks like you that thinks everything is going fine when we all knows the country is not in good shape and it might not be in years to come if care is not taken…..
You need to go back and read the conversation of your hell-a-nus brother with that useless South African and come back here to give me an honest opinion you foolish nitwit…
It is the folks like you that keeps supporting crooked set of people that keeps bringing the country backwards. If not for that, a southy citizen won’t come on a Nigerian forum and start bastardizing my country and this is the dumb response you are giving to me ?

Are you mad ?? 😡😡😡😡

2 Likes

Re: SA Divided As "White" Opposition Burns National Flag In Election Advert (PICS) by Mrincredy(m): 8:59am On May 13
You dey mind.. population of 40 million compared to that of over 300 million
helinues:

This one don quickly become a South African all because say na me dey involved.

Chai, I get so many mansions for some people's Oblongata oo

2 Likes

Re: SA Divided As "White" Opposition Burns National Flag In Election Advert (PICS) by helinues: 8:59am On May 13
Khyrvxjzy:

they will say gba fun oga re
we know it white that built the country

we can for now be praying to be better than them, economically we are better,
standard of living ratio citizen they have it, cities.

me no fit argue wetin go dey pain me ooo

geography doesn't determine how great something is

No dey follow me talk radarada talk again

1 Like

Re: SA Divided As "White" Opposition Burns National Flag In Election Advert (PICS) by Mrincredy(m): 9:00am On May 13
We rescued you from the hands of the white- apartheid. You should be in one of the mines now working without seeing the sun. I remember sizwe Bansi is dead.
WannaHowzit:

Just like our free and fair elections, our data is also on point🇿🇦👌🏾🏆. You can cry over it while pooping next to your mom in a public gutter.🇳🇬💩💩💩

Bragging over drug dealing is no surprise - its your culture after all. Scammed a fragile old lady lately? Awesome, that's what you do best 🇳🇬🏆👊🏾

2 Likes

Re: SA Divided As "White" Opposition Burns National Flag In Election Advert (PICS) by IamAtAnger: 9:01am On May 13
Ur papa and mama dey mad!
BabaHenry:

See the idiot ??
Nigeria is my country and everything I have is affiliated in one way or the other with the country ….
I love this country and that’s why I will never be calm with folks like you that thinks everything is going fine when we all knows the country is not in good shape and it might not be in years to come if care is not taken…..
You need to go back and read the conversation of your hell-a-nus brother with that useless South African and come back here to give me an honest opinion you foolish nitwit…
It is the folks like you that keeps supporting crooked set of people that keeps bringing the country backwards. If not for that, a southy citizen won’t come on a Nigerian forum and start bastardizing my country and this is the dumb response you are giving to me ?

Are you mad ?? 😡😡😡😡

1 Like

Re: SA Divided As "White" Opposition Burns National Flag In Election Advert (PICS) by IamAtAnger: 9:02am On May 13
Still Better than being a modern slaves to foreigners right in ur fatherland 😅🤣🤣🤣🤣😅😅
WannaHowzit:

So with your level of tinubulated hunger, do you poop dust into your street gutter? ☹️☹️☹️🇳🇬👎🏾💩💩💩

1 Like

Re: SA Divided As "White" Opposition Burns National Flag In Election Advert (PICS) by uuzba(m): 9:02am On May 13
Goodman247:
They need to give the whites the chance to rule .
I don't think they will ever do that.
Africa is black people's continent.
Those white people went there to colonise the blacks and took power and started arpethied.
They killed locked up people for years JUST for being black.
Madela, 27 years in prison for just being black.
Though, they have ended apartheid now, the blacks really want the white people to just disappear
out of Africa, back to where they came from.
Just like how the British gave us independence and went back to UK.
So they will never let the whites taste power again.
Here's a black South African commedian making jokes (and truths)
about white racism in South Africa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOg-aVvKA3A

1 Like

Re: SA Divided As "White" Opposition Burns National Flag In Election Advert (PICS) by BabaHenry(m): 9:07am On May 13
helinues:

No dey follow me talk radarada talk again

Omo ale Yoruba
Re: SA Divided As "White" Opposition Burns National Flag In Election Advert (PICS) by helinues: 9:08am On May 13
BabaHenry:

Omo ale Yoruba

Mynd44
Seun
Oam4j
Nlfpmod
Fergie001

Rule 2

1 Like

Re: SA Divided As "White" Opposition Burns National Flag In Election Advert (PICS) by IamAtAnger: 9:16am On May 13
Coming from someone who doesnt know his father born of a wayward woman... with ur pathetic and miserable life
BabaHenry:

Cry me a river
Foolish demented human

@IamAtAnger
You are just a little boy
An online political thug that has nothing meaningful in his skull
I no fit dey throw tantrum with dirty pigs like you…
You useless father made a terrible mistake with you LovePeddler mother….
You dare insult my parents!!!!!
He no go better for the man that copulates with you prostitute mother to bring a brainless animal to this world…

Goodbye

1 Like

Re: SA Divided As "White" Opposition Burns National Flag In Election Advert (PICS) by Vikithora: 9:24am On May 13
helinues:
Na this same SA some people are saying get economic future pass Nigeria.

I laugh in Mandarin grin cheesy
My brother,as at today ,it's true.
SA economic progress is better than Nigeria's.
This week I received 15k rands,I exchanged it for 1 5million plus in Nigeria naira,he clear you?

4 Likes

Re: SA Divided As "White" Opposition Burns National Flag In Election Advert (PICS) by Houseontherock1: 9:27am On May 13
helinues:
Na this same SA some people are saying get economic future pass Nigeria.

I laugh in Mandarin grin cheesy
How do you interpret this news to mean SA has no economic future? I'm just curious and wish I could analyze your thought process undecided
Re: SA Divided As "White" Opposition Burns National Flag In Election Advert (PICS) by Goodman247: 9:30am On May 13
For one party to be ruling for many years is not good, give power to the opposition
Re: SA Divided As "White" Opposition Burns National Flag In Election Advert (PICS) by Anatolia: 9:37am On May 13
I am Nigerian but SA is far better than Nigeria when it comes to politics. While South Africans may be involved in extreme violence, they have not shown to be as stupid as Nigerians when it comes to the massive corruption during elections. We elect the most stupid leaders in the world including the so called intellectual tribe.

2 Likes

Re: SA Divided As "White" Opposition Burns National Flag In Election Advert (PICS) by Thabothabo101: 9:43am On May 13
BabaHenry:

See the idiot ??

Are you mad ?? 😡😡😡😡

Bro, shut the hell up and wake up. your country is already “bastardized”. Doesn’t require foreign help.
Re: SA Divided As "White" Opposition Burns National Flag In Election Advert (PICS) by MrBONE2(m): 9:43am On May 13
WannaHowzit:

SA will forever be better than Japageria for the next 500 years 🇿🇦🏆🏆🏆

You are Damn right Bwana,
Ayam telling you grin

1 Like

Re: SA Divided As "White" Opposition Burns National Flag In Election Advert (PICS) by anonymous1759(m): 9:46am On May 13
WannaHowzit:

I don’t blame you , Nigerians always talk down on themselves when they fail to achieve their aim.
From the way you’re insulting Nigeria it’s obvious you’re following their threads online.

I know your country is not perfect , but your nationals don’t thrash talk your country online just because their favorite candidate failed to win an election.
All these online damages they’ve done to Nigeria will eventually hurt them when their favorite candidate wins one day ,then they’ll realize the extent of damage they’ve done to Nigeria.
In SA, the major tribe carrying drugs are “igbos”
They still have the guts to thrash talk Nigeria 🇳🇬.
Only when Nigeria is divided you’ll see the beauty, by then Biafra will be separated from Nigeria . I’m certain SA will give them visa ban and Asian countries for polluting their country with drugs.

4 Likes

Re: SA Divided As "White" Opposition Burns National Flag In Election Advert (PICS) by highchief1: 9:48am On May 13
BarrElChapo:

Person wey never comot from Nigeria before, na im you dey waste words on. You get time bros lots of time.
my brother
Re: SA Divided As "White" Opposition Burns National Flag In Election Advert (PICS) by highchief1: 9:50am On May 13
IamAtAnger:
Shut up and be grateful to whiteass ... eat their poop as usual... useless black south African monkeys. Modern slaves
this one na village man.over 40% of South Africans are whites.u Dey think say white na only British or Europeans?why are my replying a local lad.Try Dey travel first e go help u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tiktok Banned On ALL US Reps-issued Mobile Devices / Thousands March Against Robert Mugabe In Harare (Photos) / I'm Like Monalisa: People Attend My Campaigns To See How I Draw Crowds - Trump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.