Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,077 members, 7,845,530 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Atiku And Peter Obi Meet (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku And Peter Obi Meet (Photos) (56641 Views)

Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie And Peter Obi Meet After Her Title (Photos) / Obasanjo, Obi Meet With Wike, Others In London / Olusegun Obasanjo, Peter Obi Meet At Lagos Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Meet (Photos) by Sapasenator: 4:17pm On May 13
Why is this on the front page?

Of what value is this news?
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Meet (Photos) by LegendHero(m): 4:18pm On May 13
Kukutente23:

The electoral map will change
Only that this time, PDP might not win any state in the core North

Yes electoral map I mean is basically that Obi will only win those areas he won in 2023 which are his home region and Christian dominated areas.

All the area Atiku won in 2023 in the North, Obi will lose in 80% of them.

Politically, it is in the Northern interest to vote Tinubu in 2027 and wait till 2031 to take back power than voting for Obi in 2027.

Abou votes as a PDP candidate will still be within that 6-8million.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Meet (Photos) by frugal(m): 4:18pm On May 13
Obi - very loyal guy. Man waited for signals from Atiku, no show. Then decided to pick up a nomination form.

Atiku’s only pathway to becoming a president.
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Meet (Photos) by IkeAbuja: 4:19pm On May 13
Men are living and loving their lives like nothing happened but we are here hating ourselves some of us here have even taking it more serious than their life and family problems🥴
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Meet (Photos) by blackgold2018(m): 4:19pm On May 13
paramakina202:

Atiku sold his chance of becoming president of Nigeria to Buhari when he supported him in 2015...Technically Buhari has done Atiku's turn.
Atiku would have been president if GEJ was allowed to do his second term and return power to the North, Atiku stand chance of winning then.
No Atiku didn't stand the chance then. I still have full memory of that build up election.

Buhari was more popular and preferable. We were disceived by buhari integrity propaganda. While Atiku was portrayed a thief.
Even Obasanjo didn't support Atiku then.
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Meet (Photos) by Kukutente23: 4:21pm On May 13
Kanixt:

You are a servant to impossible God
Lol. All those quoting me don't realise Atiku can not be sworn in as VP again. It's impossible except there's a constitutional amendment

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Meet (Photos) by komzy589(m): 4:21pm On May 13
Righthussle:
I know the discussion will be to beg Obi to accept to be Atiku's running mate in 2027. Atiku has taken PDP as a personal Presidential ticket market. I know he will promise Obi his support after serving only one term as President. But I know Obi will not accept that yeye talk.
Call it yeye talk but realistically, that’s the only way to oust the evil APC.
Stubborn and stoned-headed people are the reason why we have a failed group of people as president after 8years of massive failure.

1 Like

Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Meet (Photos) by lapintoz: 4:21pm On May 13
I hope Sai Atiku will support Obi for 2027 as joint PDP/Labour candidate.
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Meet (Photos) by EasternActivist: 4:21pm On May 13
Nyamiriflathed:

Good for them. Perhaps, the master and his slave are finally having sense.

Obi is now big mehn, this your pics are now way past.

Do you see obi bend or prostrate to Atiku

Even Atiku admitted it's an honor to meet Peter Obi, The icon of democracy.

But you decide to deceive yourself believing that you're deceiving others...

Current pics > old pictures 🤡

2 Likes

Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Meet (Photos) by LegendHero(m): 4:21pm On May 13
YouAreNobody:

Obi contested under a virtually-unknown party and in 8 months was able to get 6M+ votes in the presidential election. Tinubu got 8M votes.

Under-estimate Obi at your own peril

You can underestimate Obi. His votes is mainly from the South East and Christian dominated areas. He hasn’t been able to push further.

All his outreach in the North is mainly because he understood his weakness and his advisors are trying to push him further.

If no Yoruba have been president and assuming 90% of Yoruba are Christians you have two Muslim ticket to contend with and we go and bring Sowore and flaunt as our candidate while campaigning vigorously through religion, he will most likely have that same 6m Obi got.

There is nothing spectacular. It’s just Nigerians voting along tribe and religion.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Meet (Photos) by EasternActivist: 4:23pm On May 13
amnesty7:
Wetin the 'religious war' crying baby is looking for at Atiku's place?

Atiku invited him

Now cry more cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Meet (Photos) by Kukutente23: 4:23pm On May 13
ibechris:

In the quest to rescue this nation from these APC devil,one has to first jettison the bigmanism in him else it would be difficult to achieve this quest.

The worst part of the PDP under Obj and Atiku is far better than Best of the APC combined.

APC,a lawless party...how they returned Akpabio and Lawal is the actual symptoms of a failed nation.
I agree
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Meet (Photos) by waziri4biz: 4:23pm On May 13
LegendHero:

Even if PDP make Obi their presidential candidate, they still will lose.

The electoral map won’t still change.

The only promising ticket will be Atiku and Obi as his Vice.
N God go bless you. Obidients are very unrealistic people. They'll calculate wrongly and start blaming a system that can only be won by good political strategy. They keep expecting Akitu, a two term vice president to vice Peter Obi because they're ignorant

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Meet (Photos) by SoNature(m): 4:23pm On May 13
LegendHero:

Nothing will change. Obi only won majorly his region and Christian dominated area.

Infact Obi on the PDP ballot means he won’t win all those areas Atiku won in the North in 2023, so Obi votes will be within that same 6-7m.

For Obi to win a presidential election, he needs to win one of the NW or SW. If he is on the ballot as PDP candidate, do you think the Northerners will vote for him when they can easily just wait four more years of Tinubu and flaunt a Northern candidate in 2031?

You people don’t understand the dynamics of politics. There is only one ticket that can withstand Tinubu, and that is if Atiku joins pick a Southern candidate VP whether Obi, Soludo, or anyone. Anything besides that is compound failure.

Yes, that's how the politicians have programmed Nigerians to think because competence means nothing in Nigeria.

Everyone is after their brother being a leader, even if they aren't sure if hunger can let them survive his administration. That's the hallmark of ignorance. A people perish when they lack knowledge.

That's why Obi is enlightening Nigerians! Obi should still give the presidency a shot. What we are experiencing in Nigeria now is not leadership; Tinubu is destroying this country!

1 Like

Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Meet (Photos) by Nerogee(m): 4:23pm On May 13
SocialJustice:
Shut up
Why do you guys hate the truth? 🤡
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Meet (Photos) by MySolace: 4:24pm On May 13
SocialJustice:
I hope Atiku is ready to be Obi's running mate now
He would even beg to b deputy dis time, but i think d time has passed. Obi should go wit people wit integrity and character.

1 Like

Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Meet (Photos) by EasternActivist: 4:24pm On May 13
LegendHero:
Two losers meeting.

Combined they thrashed your drug baron
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Meet (Photos) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:24pm On May 13
YouAreNobody:

If Atiku, obi and Kwankwaso come together to form a party, Tinubu is done for. Remember, tinubu got 8M votes while obi got 6M, Atiku got 7M, Kwankwaso got 2M.
even if it's 500, 000 votes difference it wasn't a small thing.
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Meet (Photos) by EasternActivist: 4:25pm On May 13
YesDaddyTill203:
Gang of SORE LOSERS grin grin grin grin grin grin

But they are chilling and laughing while tinubu is showing shege 🤡
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Meet (Photos) by Gboom: 4:25pm On May 13
Angelfrost:
When I tell you tribal and bigoted idiots that the politicians you fight for have nothing but mutual respect for one another, y'all think my own is too much.

While you abuse and kill one another online and offline, they wine and dine smiling and laughing.

Peter Obi can enter Aso Rock whenever he desires... Same with Atiku. Jagaban will receive them with smiles.

If both men need anything done for them, the president may not even hesitate.

You dumb supporters will never in your lives access such privileges. Never!!!

Continue to wallow in bigotry... I pity your generations.
You are a wise man
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Meet (Photos) by waziri4biz: 4:25pm On May 13
happney65:
Atiku should do the needful and step down for Obi.

Obi/Kwanwanso should be the ticket for 2027.

It is still the turn of the South come 2027
Oga quit commenting on politics. How can a first runner up step down for people who cannot pull more votes than him. Being political unrealistic is something common with obidients. If Obi doesn't need Atiku then he use labor to win presidency if e sure for am.
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Meet (Photos) by waziri4biz: 4:26pm On May 13
happney65:
Atiku should do the needful and step down for Obi.

Obi/Kwanwanso should be the ticket for 2027.

It is still the turn of the South come 2027
Oga quit commenting on politics. How can a first runner up step down for people who cannot pull more votes than him. Being political unrealistic is something common with obidients. If Obi doesn't need Atiku then he should use labor to win presidency if e sure for am.
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Meet (Photos) by MT: 4:26pm On May 13
emkz:
Atiku and Obi meet in Atiku's residence.

Source: Atiku Abubakar

Meeting of losers grin grin grin
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Meet (Photos) by CorperKola: 4:26pm On May 13
SocialJustice:
Your mother is the bloody idiot.
Ur father and your generation too
Paid APC goon

1 Like

Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Meet (Photos) by rolams(m): 4:28pm On May 13
Hmmm! It is too late for them to be United.

1 Like

Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Meet (Photos) by BigDawsNet: 4:29pm On May 13
skj1377:
Missed opportunity. They would have defeated APC 13million to 8 million votes and won. 24 states . PDP would have been back by now

Not too late... 2027 is around the corner

The question is... Will Obidents accept Atiku & Obi partnership
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Meet (Photos) by chikason22(m): 4:30pm On May 13
post=129932324:
They are both welcome.....

Bring it on guys.......

Sane Nigerians will be waiting.......

[b][/b]
You know dem too wells cheesy
This drink has been proven to be very effective in curing all kinds of [b]BATeria[/b infection.
It cures generation stupidity and foolishness.It give you the sense to support good governance not retrogressive ones supported by agbadorians.
Dosage.
2 cups two times daily. For effective cure.
I suggested it to you cus you might need it now. Yabaleft is not a place to be.

1 Like

Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Meet (Photos) by alimiadedayo1: 4:30pm On May 13
SocialJustice:
Shut up
is you that should shut up.. how can you become obi with Atiku.. Are you getting mad
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Meet (Photos) by alimiadedayo1: 4:32pm On May 13
Righthussle:
I know the discussion will be to beg Obi to accept to be Atiku's running mate in 2027. Atiku has taken PDP as a personal Presidential ticket market. I know he will promise Obi his support after serving only one term as President. But I know Obi will not accept that yeye talk.
be crying like obingo your obituary brother, I'd Atiku did not become president, no igbo can become the president of Nigeria till the end of time.This is your last chance you better grab it.
Do you think APC care about you guys? igbos still have better chance in PDP than APC
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Meet (Photos) by chikason22(m): 4:32pm On May 13
Mandadida:
Losers gathering
A BATeria spotted.
Try this

1 Like

Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Meet (Photos) by Smartcitizen: 4:34pm On May 13
pandoragirigory:
The master invited his bitter grieving obi to console him

Yes but you need this to survive the Bateria ravaging your region.

Shake it very well o!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Policemen Trying To Bring Down A Biafran Flag In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Oshiomhole Threatens To Suspend Ngige: If Presidency Condones Disrespect.. / Likely Winners In States Where Elections Are Inconclusive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.