Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,718 members, 7,855,034 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 12:38 PM

Ireti Doyle And Her Daughter At The AMVCA 2024 - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ireti Doyle And Her Daughter At The AMVCA 2024 (39351 Views)

Jay Jay Okocha And His Daughter At Flavour's House Party / Ireti Doyle: My Skin Color Almost Made Me Lose My First TV Commercial / Omotola, Ireti Doyle & Tiwa Savage At Banky W, Adesua Etomi Traditional Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ireti Doyle And Her Daughter At The AMVCA 2024 by mankan2k7(m): 5:27pm On May 14
Responsible mother raising farm implement for the usage of all MANkind

1 Like

Re: Ireti Doyle And Her Daughter At The AMVCA 2024 by We4all: 5:27pm On May 14
Dshocker:

Her daughter is a scammer?

Yes. Her first daughter. She collected money running into millions from lots of people and never delivered their goods. I think she sells human hair or something like that. I'm not sure.

They dragged her mom to pieces on Instagram because she disabled her account. Ireti had to post a 'disclaimer' disassociating herself.

1 Like

Re: Ireti Doyle And Her Daughter At The AMVCA 2024 by modernWays: 5:33pm On May 14
dangotesmummy:
The daughters dress is ugly, indecent and ghetto

Iteti is too classy to have a daughter this razz

Ireti dressing style and role in movies is a brand, it is quite different from her lifestyle or being classy. If you had seen much of her movie, you will notice that her dressing is usually synonymous to the roles plays.

So, after seeing her daughter dressed like this in her present, you don't need a soothsayer to tell you that Ireti is not as decent as you think. What my very eyes have seen in self acclaim decent people off public notice is enough to say all humans are hypocrites.

3 Likes

Re: Ireti Doyle And Her Daughter At The AMVCA 2024 by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 5:36pm On May 14
Silentgroper:
Girl look like an addict...

Someone once called her out online for being a serial and chronic debtor.
Re: Ireti Doyle And Her Daughter At The AMVCA 2024 by modernWays: 5:39pm On May 14
Squirrel1:
Women are predators, the earlier u know this the better. They aren't innocent. The mom and the daughter are clearly aware of what they want to do. "Selling pussy"

Lmao πŸ˜‚

Oil dey your head, no woman is decent, majority are pretenders, while the rest are yet to see a good offer.

2 Likes

Re: Ireti Doyle And Her Daughter At The AMVCA 2024 by ZUBY77(m): 6:01pm On May 14
They are searching for Den Konwo
Re: Ireti Doyle And Her Daughter At The AMVCA 2024 by SisterAnn(f): 6:02pm On May 14
PlasmaTV:
Will this get to FP?
Yes, it did. This dress is trashy, ugly and unreasonable.

I agree. Ireti and family could do better.

1 Like

Re: Ireti Doyle And Her Daughter At The AMVCA 2024 by osazsky(m): 6:03pm On May 14
Na so so newspaper full d event

1 Like

Re: Ireti Doyle And Her Daughter At The AMVCA 2024 by Laple0541(m): 6:11pm On May 14
Who is the daughter among the two?
Re: Ireti Doyle And Her Daughter At The AMVCA 2024 by gigabyte13: 6:19pm On May 14
Have you heard
"And her mother was not like this"
Na lie
She was actually like that in the hidden
She just presented her fake image to the public......
Na as the girl dress gangan
Na so the Mama be.

1 Like

Re: Ireti Doyle And Her Daughter At The AMVCA 2024 by GreenDee(f): 6:28pm On May 14
Just speechless πŸ˜‰

1 Like

Re: Ireti Doyle And Her Daughter At The AMVCA 2024 by Silentgroper(m): 6:28pm On May 14
SlayQueenSlayer:

Someone once called her out online for being a serial and chronic debtor.

Ok..
Re: Ireti Doyle And Her Daughter At The AMVCA 2024 by Btruth: 6:30pm On May 14
Would it be Okay if I say "Like mother, like daughter?" πŸ€”
Re: Ireti Doyle And Her Daughter At The AMVCA 2024 by Highplains: 6:49pm On May 14
dangotesmummy:

Temper justice with mercy please..Kilode alaye?

1 Like

Re: Ireti Doyle And Her Daughter At The AMVCA 2024 by spartachico(m): 7:03pm On May 14
Can you recommend me to a tailor that can sow the Ankara for the daughter cus she seems to be having wardrobe malfunction
blazingyou:
I will not say anything at all 🀐

She look just as beautiful as her mom 😍

I sell fabulous Ankara just like the one, the forever young, gorgeous Ireti Doyle is wearing grin.

1 Like

Re: Ireti Doyle And Her Daughter At The AMVCA 2024 by dangotesmummy: 7:06pm On May 14
Highplains:
Temper justice with mercy please..Kilode alaye?
I'm not angry I'm just surprised that her daughter didn't learn class and elegance from her
Re: Ireti Doyle And Her Daughter At The AMVCA 2024 by dangotesmummy: 7:13pm On May 14
modernWays:

Ireti dressing style and role in movies is a brand, it is quite different from her lifestyle or being classy. If you had seen much of her movie, you will notice that her dressing is usually synonymous to the roles plays.

So, after seeing her daughter dressed like this in her present, you don't need a soothsayer to tell you that Ireti is not as decent as you think. What my very eyes have seen in self acclaim decent people off public notice is enough to say all humans are hypocrites.
I don't think so.if she's pretentious as you claim, she for don cast since.

You no see her colleague omotola jolades children,classy and clean, mercy aigbes daughter, Michelle and even iyabo ojos daughter, Priscilla

1 Like

Re: Ireti Doyle And Her Daughter At The AMVCA 2024 by dangotesmummy: 7:15pm On May 14
onadana:

Very irresponsible,the breast is almost fighting to come out.I thought Ireti will do better.
ireti is In the league of Rita Dominic and Stephanie okereke and I Know their kids will never look like that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ireti Doyle And Her Daughter At The AMVCA 2024 by Barteze: 7:18pm On May 14
Why will a woman divorce her husband and still be bearing the ex husband's name rather than her maiden name? just asking
Re: Ireti Doyle And Her Daughter At The AMVCA 2024 by chiboycue: 7:32pm On May 14
TunezMedia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70AeJ-2qf1U

Actress Ireti Doyle shows off her gorgeous grownup daughter at The AMVCA 2024

Wonder why Aunty Ireti Doyle would allow her daughter wear such trashy wear to a public event.
Re: Ireti Doyle And Her Daughter At The AMVCA 2024 by DrAda(f): 7:36pm On May 14
This is interesting
Re: Ireti Doyle And Her Daughter At The AMVCA 2024 by modernWays: 7:58pm On May 14
dangotesmummy:
I don't think so.if she's pretentious as you claim, she for don cast since.

You no see her colleague omotola jolades children,classy and clean, mercy aigbes daughter, Michelle and even iyabo ojos daughter, Priscilla

Lolz, cast for what? That will only happened if she doesn't play her game very well.

It baffled me how easily you used the term "classy and clean" on people you know absolute nothing about other than seeing them on your screen. Be careful in life, so that people, specially women will not use pretence to get their ways with you.
Re: Ireti Doyle And Her Daughter At The AMVCA 2024 by Officialenny1: 8:01pm On May 14
PlasmaTV:
Will this get to FP?
Yes, it did. This dress is trashy, ugly and unreasonable.

I swear
Re: Ireti Doyle And Her Daughter At The AMVCA 2024 by blazingyou: 8:30pm On May 14
spartachico:
Can you recommend me to a tailor that can sow the Ankara for the daughter cus she seems to be having wardrobe malfunction

LOL angry angry

Toyin Lawani will be perfect

That woman is amazing grin
Re: Ireti Doyle And Her Daughter At The AMVCA 2024 by Bahamas95(m): 8:40pm On May 14
Like mother like daughter.

By their fruits you shall know them.

Before planning to marry any Nigerian girl take time to study her mother, e get why.

1 Like

Re: Ireti Doyle And Her Daughter At The AMVCA 2024 by bummyla(m): 11:30pm On May 14
She brought her half naked daughter to love-vendor on an award show? GOD forbid!
Re: Ireti Doyle And Her Daughter At The AMVCA 2024 by Godmother(f): 11:32pm On May 14
The daughter should take some dressing tips from her classy mom
Re: Ireti Doyle And Her Daughter At The AMVCA 2024 by dangotesmummy: 1:30am On May 15
modernWays:

Lolz, cast for what? That will only happened if she doesn't play her game very well.

It baffled me how easily you used the term "classy and clean" on people you know absolute nothing about other than seeing them on your screen. Be careful in life, so that people, specially women will not use pretence to get their ways with you.
classy and clean doesn't hide for long.whether you are or you're not,it will show
Re: Ireti Doyle And Her Daughter At The AMVCA 2024 by ericmor: 5:59am On May 15
dangotesmummy:

Which classy? You judge actress by their roles in movies or what? Most of those actress were local and even razz before they got to acting and 90% are olosho
Re: Ireti Doyle And Her Daughter At The AMVCA 2024 by BALLOSKI: 6:01am On May 15
Irresponsible mother of an irresponsible daughter.
Re: Ireti Doyle And Her Daughter At The AMVCA 2024 by ericmor: 6:01am On May 15
chiboycue:

Wonder why Aunty Ireti Doyle would allow her daughter wear such trashy wear to a public event.

Like mother like daughter ni

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo, Loved Up At The Burj Al Arab Hotel In Dubai / Beverly Osu Reacts To Criticism After Baring Cleavage And Flaunting Hot Legs / β€œYou Are Lucky You Will See Burna Boy & Rema”, Daughter Tells Bill Gates (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.