Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,182 members, 7,842,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation (24237 Views)

Bill Gates And Melinda Gates Divorce Becomes Official / Melinda Gates Rents ₦50Million Per Night Private Island(Pics) / Bill Gates And Melinda Gates Divorce After 27 years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by OluwaBlessyn: 7:51pm On May 13
They’ve divorced since 2021 oo

ovieigho:
Divorce loading ….
Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by Benwallt(m): 7:52pm On May 13
The Jezebel has taken her share just for being Jezebel to a hardworking Adamic specie. Her pocket is full to brim

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by BarrElChapo(m): 7:52pm On May 13
Wow
Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by osazsky(m): 7:53pm On May 13
Pastor Chris and his people will soon come for her..they will b like can't u see 666 on her forehead
Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by INTEGRITYA1(m): 7:54pm On May 13
Okay
Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by Judolisco(m): 7:54pm On May 13
Fuckingmallam45:
To found her own. Money dey nau. After all she shared her her ex husband properties equal
equal from the time they got married

1 Like

Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by Chucks13: 7:55pm On May 13
Satan can never gives anything without taken it all back at a point.

Melinda may no good men marry a woman like you, you married Bill a born Christian with humble background but you dragged him into your satanist kingdom las las thing are falling apart right in front of Bill.

All parent pls pray this type of woman never see our son. Its disheartening.

1 Like

Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by NewNg1: 7:55pm On May 13
God will expose the real agenda in that foundation

1 Like

Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by Kobicove(m): 7:56pm On May 13
EmmyMaestro:
I'm sure his DM will be filled with women submitting their CV

A lot of Nigerian women will not care, as long as he has money so that they can be posing like Regina Daniels

grin
Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by cococandy(f): 7:56pm On May 13
Benwallt:
The Jezebel has taken her share just for being Jezebel to a hardworking Adamic specie. Her pocket is full to brim

When was she being a jezebel? When Bill was having all his affairs while they were married?

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by Navalsadiq(m): 7:57pm On May 13
WritterNg:
The richest men in the world today got rich through hardwork, dedication, sacrifice etc.

While the richest women got theirs through divorce, alimony payment, inheritance, child support (all came from Men).

There's a lesson there for men. If you like loose guard your money in the name of 🤡 🤡 lOvE 🤡 🤡
Noted sir and with much thanks
Money rules the world so you MUST protect your money with your life. Sign that Pre-nups today.
Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by doggedfighter(f): 7:58pm On May 13
cococandy:
You ignorantly think she had nothing to do with building the Gates wealth?

Your compulsive and intentional lack of respect for women will have y’all constantly talking out of your behinds like people without an ounce of critical thinking

Coco, your use of words is top-notch. Well done,Nne !

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by cococandy(f): 7:58pm On May 13
Chucks13:
Satan can never gives anything without taken it all back at a point.

Melinda may no good men marry a woman like you, you married Bill a born Christian with humble background but you dragged him into your satanist kingdom las las thing are falling apart right in front of Bill.

All parent pls pray this type of woman never see our son. Its disheartening.

He was good while he was having affairs in their marriage?

I don’t even dislike Bill Gates but you internet boys are insufferable

May your wife or future wife have as many affairs on you as Bill had on Melinda. Since that’s your definition of a good spouse

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by jmoore(m): 7:58pm On May 13
Emmastan291:
What will make a couple divorce after 27 years of marriage?

Spoil A Woman Because She Loves You,
Don’t Spoil Her Because You Loves Her.

When the dick decides to be a community dick.

5 Likes

Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by papyjaypaul: 7:58pm On May 13
I have been waiting for this day. Let it just be named Bill and Associates Foundation or Bill and Friends Foundation BFF grin

It's about time she changed her name, she is not Ms Gates again

2 Likes

Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by cococandy(f): 7:59pm On May 13
doggedfighter:

🤭🤭🤭🤭

4 Likes

Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by rapheal5(m): 8:00pm On May 13
Gentledizzle:
Get access to a huge library of entertainment and Sport content with our IPTV service! You'll get:

- Over 25,000 channels
- 70,000+ movies and TV shows
- All DSTV channels
- Adult channels
- World Wide Sport Channels Never Miss a Moment
- Compatible with many devices (smart TVs, phones, Android boxes, laptops, etc.)

Try it out for free with a trial, Request for one today.
Note: Free trial is Only Smart TV and AndroidTV Box User.

Let me know if you'd like me to simplify it further!

Call/whatsapp On o8o3o769156.
Do you mean you will give out free trial first before payment?

1 Like

Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by Angelfrost(m): 8:01pm On May 13
Goodbye to her... Let another woman take over her position.

1 Like

Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by osazsky(m): 8:01pm On May 13
Can't believe bill gates spend 75 b dollars yearly to fight infectious disease..if not for these guys Africans won't be able to afford anti retroviral drugs..someone is subsidizing these drugs..then u go see one guy way say 5g na COVID,Facebook is 666 they call them antichrist meanwhile poor members in his church are dying of hunger..they have schs that thier own members can't afford..they don't give back to the community but are quick to insult those who are trying to make d world a better place..bill gate is not the anti christ

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by CorperKola: 8:01pm On May 13
doggedfighter:

You are both clowns

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by Berankis: 8:02pm On May 13
From this whole write up, I want to believe that Melinda Gates is separating to pursue a selfish feminists' agenda. All these women that always claim to be advocates for other less privileged women and children, just watch out for them, they don't always do it under their husband's oversight. They want to stand out, stand alone and appear like a heroine to other gullible folks that would want to go with them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by cococandy(f): 8:06pm On May 13
Berankis:
From this whole write up, I want to believe that Melinda Gates is separating to pursue a selfish feminists' agenda. All these women that always claim to be advocates for other less privileged women and children, just watch out for them, they don't always do it under their husband's oversight. They want to stand out, stand alone and appear like a heroine to other gullible folks that would want to go with them.

He’s not her husband

Why do you guys just randomly talk nonsense with so much conviction. No even sure what you are talking about

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by Stronghold91: 8:08pm On May 13
JoeEeL:
THE GATES FOUNDATION IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE GRAVELY DANGEROUS GMO AGENDA

This is a modification of the natural way seed grows. There is suspicion that the fulani activities which constitute the heavy destruction of farmlands all over nigeria (from north to south) is tied to this agenda. The middle belt of nigeria which is very agrarian and houses some of the best soils and weather has seen a deliberate and well-calculated massacre and forceful eviction of their farms, as well as the burning of crops and seeds.

To the idiotic fulani terrorists, they are carrying out jihad but to these white eugenics fanatics (who won't let this world rest and follow its natural order), they are trying to roundly enslave us by what we eat. This is pure economic and food enslavement. What is happening in nigeria is not ordinary.

You guys that are studying agriculture engineering and agric science in tertiary institutions, what are your brains for? I have not even seen one single intelligent thread connecting the dots of the terrorist invasion vis-a-vis the destruction of farms and the elimination of the owners.

This is a very evil agenda and we all must be alive to this threat. When they have achieved what they want, the next phase is for them to come through disguised NGO's that will pretend to bring respite by giving (even selling) their own modified seeds (GMOs) which will deliberately have no longevity. In other words, they would hardly last if stored till the next season. So this way, we become enslaved to the west and they would keep selling their own kind of seeds to us while we would have lost our natural seedlings forever. Let me not even conjecture what the effects would be if we keep consume (heaven forbid) the produce of these seedlings.

This is NOT a joke! We are talking 21st century slavery here. No jokes! Open your eyes, o ye black folks.

I know some of them will come here and be quoting rubbish. I pity una next generation.
I expected Russia to send invisible nuclear missiles to scatter that bill gate

2 Likes

Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by DEROXMAN: 8:08pm On May 13
cococandy:
You ignorantly think she had nothing to do with building the Gates’ wealth?

Your compulsive and intentional lack of respect for women will have y’all constantly talking out of your behinds like people without an ounce of critical thinking
grin Tell us successful women without the characteristics he said

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by WritterNg: 8:09pm On May 13
cococandy:
You ignorantly think she had nothing to do with building the Gates’ wealth?

If I start a company today and employ you as a personal assistant. Does that make you the owner as well?

Bill gave her the role she held in the company out of love.

Respect is not forced, it is earned. People have eyes and can see.

We all have seen the pain and sacrifices men have gone through to build and protect the world, hence the automatic respect they get today.

What have women done to earn such respect? Ask yourself.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by Stayingalive: 8:14pm On May 13
BigDawsNet:
One of the richest woman alive with $11.2B

Make she just look me like dis and dash me $2m for nothing! make I dey use dat 1 cee front for the rest of dis year
imagination wan finish you
Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by RealNiggaDee(m): 8:15pm On May 13
Next , will be to divorce the old SIMP , taking 90% of his wealth to flex with a younger dude .
Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by Stayingalive: 8:16pm On May 13
osazsky:
Can't believe bill gates spend 75 b dollars yearly to fight infectious disease..if not for these guys Africans won't be able to afford anti retroviral drugs..someone is subsidizing these drugs..then u go see one guy way say 5g na COVID,Facebook is 666 they call them antichrist meanwhile poor members in his church are dying of hunger..they have schs that thier own members can't afford..they don't give back to the community but are quick to insult those who are trying to make d world a better place..bill gate is not the anti christ
You dey mind them? Willful ignorance is a disease. A plague that has attacked the mind of many able bodies in Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by Pythagoras001: 8:18pm On May 13
This woman definitely knows about some dirt on Mr. Gate especially linked to the eipstein case. Reason why she is cutting all ties.

3 Likes

Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by Blitzking: 8:19pm On May 13
Always looking for ways to hurt poor bill.

1 Like

Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by cococandy(f): 8:21pm On May 13
WritterNg:

If I start a company today and employ you as a personal assistant. Does that make you the owner as well?

Bill gave her the role she held in the company out of love.

Respect is not forced, it is earned. People have eyes and can see.

We all have seen the pain and sacrifices men have gone through to build and protect the world, hence the automatic respect they get today.

What have women done to earn such respect? Ask yourself.

The person she founded the organization with states it himself. But because they were married you guys can’t let go of your archaic ideas of what role each of them might have played in the creating of their success.

You want to tell me that you know better than bill gates what her role was in the foundation?

May I never be as clueless as you are

Maybe if you wanted to be successful like Bill, you could start by learning from and respecting the women in your life he did. As opposed to immediately taking a stance of disrespect the moment you see or hear about a woman’s success

https://www.barrons.com/news/melinda-gates-to-leave-gates-foundation-getting-12-5-billion-bdddf98f#

Bill Gates on Monday thanked his ex-wife for her "critical contributions" to the organization.

"As a co-founder and co-chair Melinda has been instrumental in shaping our strategies and initiatives, significantly impacting global health and gender equality," he said.

"I am sorry to see Melinda leave, but I am sure she will have a huge impact in her future philanthropic work."

The organization's chief executive, Mark Suzman, said its name would change to simply the Gates Foundation.

"I truly admire Melinda, and the critical role she has played in starting the foundation and in setting our values, she has played an essential role in all that we've accomplished over the past 24 years," he said in a video posted to social media.

"I will miss working with her and learning from her
. I look forward to seeing her continued impact

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation by cococandy(f): 8:23pm On May 13
DEROXMAN:
grin Tell us successful women without the characteristics he said

How about the one we are currently talking about (Melinda Gates)?

Just proud of your ignorance. aren’t you?

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dangote @ 62: Femi Otedola Wish Him "Happy Birthday With Lovely Message" / N1.04trn Fine: We Expect No Operation Disruptions For Not Paying Fine —MTN / 3 Online Businesses That Makes You Profit From The First Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.